http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd parsing error

Short:

It seems that System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema cannot handle the original
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd. How do I workaround? Is there a
"Microsoft compatible XML Schema schema" anywhere?

The Long Story:

I have an XML format that somewhere embeds an xs:schema

<xs:element ref="xs:schema"/>

to accomplish this, i have to add

<xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>

to my XSD and define a namespace prefix xs.

System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema fails to load my schema, because xs:element is
not defined", so i changed this

<xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
schemaLocation="XMLSchema.xsd"/>

i downloaded XMLSchema.xsd from w3.org, added it to the
XmlSchemaCollection before adding my Schema. next error: the schema seems
to need a DTD, i changed to header from

<!DOCTYPE xs:schema PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XMLSCHEMA 200102//EN"
"XMLSchema.dtd" [

<!DOCTYPE xs:schema [

NOW this happens:

****
Restriction of anySimpleType is not allowed. An error occurred at
XMLSchema.xsd,
****
0
lammel1 (1)

INDEX and #REF error
Ok, I am using the INDEX function to sum a range that corresponds to a changing column and row reference linked to another spreadsheet. It works fine with the other spreadsheet open, but I get a #REF error when it is not. Why won't it work with the sheet closed and is there a fix? Heres the function as entered =(SUM(INDEX('O:\Prod\ScoreCard\[Score2004linked.xls]SCORE'!$B$11:AN$888,$B46,$G$1):INDEX('O:\Prod\ScoreCard\[Score2004linked.xls]SCORE'!$B$11:AN$888,$B46,$I$1))) Thanks, Neil ...

Value Error
I copied some data from a web page and pasted it into a spread sheet. It looks like the following: 10/12/2008 BALTIMORE RAVENS 39 39 13:00 EST INDIANAPOLIS COLTS -6 -4.5 Simple enough. when I try to subtract (or add) -6 and -4.5 into a new cell I get a value error. If I retype the -4.5 to -4.5 (I can't see why there is any difference) it works. (I don't have to retype the -6???, just the -4.5) I don't want to manually change all of the numbers so I can do simple subtraction and addition. This is frustrating. You may well have imported non-breaking space characters (code 1...

RunTime Error 521
I have this message show up on Headquarters Manager evertime I try to copy something to my clipboard. It says it cannot open clipboard and then proceeds to close out Headquarters Manager. Any suggestions? Thanks, Andy Pinney HI,There are many reason this error come, first let me know are you using the HQ over the Terminal services. Citrix etc Confirm please "WallOfFame" wrote: > I have this message show up on Headquarters Manager evertime I try to copy > something to my clipboard. It says it cannot open clipboard and then proceeds > to close out Headquarters Ma...

Forward http to http not working
I've followed the instruction in artcile 555126 and it doesn't seemt o want to work. I have Exchange 2003 and am accessing OWA with IE 6 All I get is the standard 403.4 error saying I need to add https . thanks! Sean On Tue, 10 May 2005 08:54:45 -0700, Sean <doyoureallyneedthis@nospam.name> wrote: >I've followed the instruction in artcile 555126 and it doesn't seemt o >want to work. >I have Exchange 2003 and am accessing OWA with IE 6 >All I get is the standard 403.4 error saying I need to add https . Did you set up SSL on the virtual directory with a ce...

CRM 3.0 Activities Error
Jut recently ungraded to CRM 3.0 from CRM 1.2 and in the Outlook client, now when creating a new task in a contact, then try and Save and Complete (not saved first) get a server error: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application Server was unable to process request. Exception Details: System.web.services.protocols.soapException: Server was unable to process Request. Then a whole bunch of code. We just went live on Monday and now getting all these problems - so the staff are not really very happy. This is the 2nd of 4 - so far that have gotten this ...

can't send to hotmail or msn, dcom 10009 error?
Hello, I have an exchange 2003/win2003 server with all the latest updates/sp/smtp patches and it has weird errors when sending to msn or hotmail.com. I enabled the message tracking center and tried sending a test, but it sits in the queue, and message tracking repeats that it sent it..... 4/4/2005 3:25 SMTP: Started Outbound Transfer of message 4/4/2005 3:33 Message transferred to mc9-f25.hotmail.com through smtp 4/4/2005 3:34 SMTP: Started Outbound transfer of message 4/4/2005 3:41 Message transferred to mc7-f25.hotmail.com through smtp etc. the system event log has dcom 10009 errors ...

Outlook error MSO9.dll
Can someone please help me? When I attempt to open outlook, I recieve the following error message: "Outlook has now caused an error in MSO9.dll. Outloook will now close." How can I correct this problem? Hi Jeff, The problem you have reported can occur because the file Mso9.dll, common to all Microsoft Office 2000 programs, may be damaged or missing. For more information on , please refer to Knowledge Base article 241817.KB.EN-US - OL2000: Invalid Page Fault in Module Mso9.dll You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft....

after crash forms display errors
Hello, I was working on my Db when all of a sudden it crashed. I saved a backup and closed it down. I opened the back up and now on my main " Job Information" form, almost all of my text boxes with equations display "#Name?". Some of the text boxes reference other tables, some other forms, and some the same form they are located on. I checked the data source an a select few boxes and all the data, according to my table, is correct. Its worth noting that the entire DB was working perfectly before this crash. Now if i go into design mode for the form, delete any t...

RPC over HTTP in outlook
Hello, I am at a point where this problem is simply life and there is no fix, but I thought I'd ask and see what you guys think. I have a site that is connecting to a remote server for email. Server is Windows Server 2003 SP2 and Exchange 2007 SP1 with rollup 6 User is Windows Vista SP1 with Outlook 2007 SP1 Bandwidth test at site shows 1500 kbytes down and 500 kbytes up. I realize that this will be a major factor which is why I am mentioning it. When the user tries to load large emails 5+ Megabytes Outlook will appear to be frozen and not responding. If you are patient and wait ...

Office 2007 intalled but get error message when accessing applicat
Hi, I have Office Professional installed on my laptop but every time I try to run any office application I get the following error message. "Microsoft Office <Program Name> Has not been installed for the current user. Please run setup to install the application" I am the only user and I have re-installed the program but I still get the same error message when trying to use Word or Excel. Any idea's? Ray Woods ...

0-byte Attachments for all HTTP Clients
Hello, I am running SBS 2003 SP1 with Exchange 2003 SP2. I also use a Windows Mobile 5.0 device with MSFP, and am using Exchange ActiveSync to receive e-mail on the WM device. The WM device has no other e-mail services configured. I recently discovered that if I use any HTTP client (OWA, WM device) to access an e-mail attachment, the attachment is saved as a 0-byte file. This is true both on my WM device, and any time I am using OWA to access e-mail. The same attachments are properly saved from Outlook. I have read KB817442, "IIS 6.0: Antivirus Scanning of IIS Compression Directory Ma...

Help with error on PasteSpecial
Excel 2007. Bog standard code, below produces "Real Time Error '1004' PasteSpecial method of Range class failed." Any ideas on what could cause this ? Sorry forgot to enter code: Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _ :=False, Transpose:=False "Wes_A" wrote: > Excel 2007. > Bog standard code, below produces "Real Time Error '1004' > PasteSpecial method of Range class failed." > Any ideas on what could cause this ? > > > > Did you copy anything;...

keyref(?) in xsd
Hi all, Haven't figured out a way to validate the xml below: <root> <e1 e2="type1list_1" /> <e1 e2="type2list_1" /> .... <e1 e2="type2list_m" /> <e1 e2="type1list_n" /> <e2 name="type2list_1" /> .... <e2 name="type2list_m" /> </root> the existence of type1list in the same doc will be validated in the application (via C# code), no need(but a pattern validation is needed) validate by the xsd. type2list(s) of e1 need to be validated has a unique present in element e2 as the value of ...

Examining HTTP requests?
I'm developing a smallish HTTP server that needs to communicate with a web-browser at the client side. Does anybody know of any Class or API in Visual C++ that can be used to examine HTTP requests sent to this server of mine by a webbrowser........ So far all the classes I've come accross is MSDN are for use at the client end only...... Thank you have you try HttpFile? "mysty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> д����Ϣ���� :uPpOy5k7DHA.3860@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'm developing a smallish HTTP server that needs to communicate with a > web-browser at ...

General Posting Journal errors
When trying to post a JE, we're getting the following error messages: The Currency ID is missing The rate type ID is missing The Exchange table ID is missing The currency ID is not selected for this posting account Any help is greatly apprceciated. Thanks. Hi GG I suggest you look at the 'Financial/Cards' screen for this account and click on the 'Currency' tab. Ensure that your relevant currency id is assigned to the specific account in that window. That's a good place to start. Chow Sheila "GG" wrote: > When trying to post a JE, we're g...

Printing org. chart in VISIO?
At the risk of sounding like an idiot, I am trying to print a rather simple organizational chart in VISIO. I can see the entire doc. in Print Preview, the paper layout and size are correct (landscape, 8.5x11), yet I cannot get the entire document to print. What am I not doing correctly? What are you seeing then? If you have not yet done so, please install the latest service pack for Visio as that fixes a number of printing problems. In particular there is a fix for a problem where only the bottom halves of drawings print. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provide...

Redirect https to http Exchange 2007
Hello I am following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555053 I can redirect the /OWA vdir but the redirect to SSL isnt working, any ideas. I got this working on Exchnage 2003 but cant get it working for 2007. Thanks "skip" <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B235CCE5-28A5-45EF-B419-62D1A632E701@microsoft.com... > Hello > > I am following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555053 I can redirect the > /OWA vdir but the redirect to SSL isnt working, any ideas. I got this > working > on Exchnage 2003 but cant get it working for 2007. > &...

Error running email config wizard
Hello, A few months ago we setup a new SBS2003 server. At the time there was no plans to use Exchange so it wasn't installed. Now they want to use it so I've installed it and applied Exchange SP2 and when I run the email config wizard it fails with the following message: An error occurred while configuring a component. To continue with the wizard and configure remaining components, click OK. To end the wizard without configuring the remaining components, click Cancel. I found the following article that relates to this error: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-u...

C10312e7 Error
I've been moving users to new containers in ADUC and after I move a user and make a change to their Group Membership and click OK, I get a message saying: This email already exists in this organisation. ID No. C10312e7 Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension. I've search for duplicates and they don't exist in our Windows 2000 domain / Exchange 2003. Could this be because Active Directory still thinks the user object exists in it's former container and is now moved/duplicated in the new container? -- Sandy Wood Orange County District Attorney Hi Sandy, Thi...

error when i trie to update 646, 643
i tried to update and i keep get this error mesg 646 and 643 new to this so i am lost fred wrote: > i tried to update and i keep get this error mesg 646 and 643 new to > this so i am lost Operating system (OS)? Service pack level of the OS? How you are updating? Last successful update date? Which updates are theses (usually labeled as KB######)? What AntiVirus software do you use? What firewall do you use? What AntiSpyware/AntiMalware application(s) do you use? What (if any) version of Microsoft Office do you have? What version of Internet Explorer do you have? ...

error saving a new file on server
Hi using Office 2003 and I having a error come up when using the save as comand. " The folder may be located in a unavailable location, password protected or the file name contains a / or \" Saving any other file ie CAD or Jpeg's does not cause a problem, so the folder on the sever is shared And you don't have slashes/backslashes in that name??? Ken Wright posted this: === Kindly provided by Beth Melton one of the Office MVPs:- Reports indicate the issue is caused by Windows XP update Q885250. Uninstalling it appears to resolve the problem. http://support.microsof...

Can't set up HTTP account!!
I'm setting up Outlook on a friends computer. On their old computer they were able to view their Charter Communications email account through Outlook. I am trying to set it up so they can do it in XP, but it won't let me see their messages it just comes up blank. What am I doing wrong??!! P.S.- They don't have an account through Outlook/Microsoft Thanks, Locke ...

HTTP Access
I had to re-install my IIS server due to general problems, now i have done that i can no longer access my Mailboxes Via HTTP access. Does any one know how i can recreate these? Thank you if you reinstalled IIS which is a core in all messeging actions on the exchange server(2000,2003), you should run the exchange setup again with the /disasterrecovery switch in order to restore the definitions. -- Omer Maydan MCSE,Security+ "J Speed" <J_speed259@fsmail.net.INVALID> wrote in message news:OnK58QdiEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I had to re-install my IIS server due...

Drag n drop FoxPro table to create XSD file
Hi All, Getting error message: "The following unexpected error has occurred: There were errors dropping "acctrecv" onto the designer. The XML Schema could not be interpreted from this object." when I am trying to create Strongly Typed Dataset from Visual FoxPro table. Does anybody know how to fix a problem? I only found to use CursorToXML vfp command to go around a problem. Is it possible to fix a problem in Visual Studio? Thanks, Alex ...

#Name? error in calculated Controls
Hi - I'm having a difficult time figuring out why I am getting the error #Name? in all calculated fields on my report. I have verified that the name of the control is not used in the expression and that there are no erroneous spaces in my expression. The expressions I'm using vary from iif statements to basic arithmetic of two other fields e.g. =[Reimbursement]+[Ineligible] and =IIf([claims]>0,IIf([Total_claims]-[ded]>0,[Total_claims]-[ded]- ([Total_claims]-[ded]-[claims]),0),0) What may be causing these errors? Thanks David When I receive the "#Name?" in a con...