HP Desktop for sale!

Hi,
I have an unused HP Pavilion with the fallowing specs:

# Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.1GHz, 2000MT/s System Bus)
# Memory: 2048MB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM memory (2x1GB) (expandable to 8 GB (4 x 2 GB) (64-bit OS)/ 4 GB (4 x 1 GB) (32-bit OS))
# Hard Drive:320GB 7200RPM SATA 3G (3.0 Gb/sec) hard drive
# Optical Drive: 16X DVD(+/-)R/RW 12X RAM (+/-)R DL LightScribe SATA drive
# Expandable Drive Bay: HP Pocket Media Drive bay
# Video Graphics: Integrated graphics
# Network Interface: Integrated 10/100BaseT network interface
# Sound: High Definition 8-channel audio
# Fax/Modem: 56K bps data/fax modem
# Operating System: Genuine Windows Vista� Home Premium

This is "used" but basically brand new (it has literally been on for no more than 6 total hours..) is only 1 month old..

PRICE: $425 OBO
Email- pbdude911@yahoo.com

0
pbdude911 (12)

can I change the applied sales process?
I have several opportunities which had the wrong sales process applied to them. Is it possible to go in and apply the appropriate sales process, instead? (currently, if I go to "apply rule," the list is empty...) Thanks! aaron OK... So, the best I have is to close the opportunity and start over. Am I missing something better? "scootertig" wrote: > I have several opportunities which had the wrong sales process applied to > them. Is it possible to go in and apply the appropriate sales process, > instead? (currently, if I go to "apply rule," t...

HP Pavillion a1632x
I had a HP Pavillion a1632x running WinXP64 media ed which was hit by a virus. I could not recover via the recovery mode. I made the mistake of installing Vsta (updating was unavailable). Is there a way to access the old registy using the remote registy call call it WinXP1.reg ? If I were to install XP from scratch, export my registry into a file WinXP2.reg, import WinXP1.reg, and then overwrite the latest from WinXP2.reg, would I get a useable system If Vista was a clean install, and you say "updating was unavailable" then everything on C was lost. And anyway i...

CRM Client for Desktop
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to customise the installation "location" for the "CRM 3.0 Client for Desktops"? I understand that the "Specify installation location" option only appears during installation of the CRM 3.0 Client for Laptops, but not for Desktops. We need to be able to customise the installation location as we will be streaming the CRM Client using Softgrid (which requires installation to the Q: Drive) Thanks, Jim. You can write a XML script to define the installation location. Refer chapter 19-4 of IG. Install Microsoft CRM Client fo...

unallocate a sales order
one of my users session got killed during SOP entry. the order cannot be retrieved to fix, in sop entry. I don't see it with the lookup button; if I enter the doc number, I get the message 'this order has been posted'. in sales document inquiry, I can see the doc. I need to reenter the order to ship asap, but the problem is the 2 line items got allocated. I know I can override the shortage, but what will (or can) I do to remove the item allocations from the 'dead' order? Thanks for your help Hi John Have you tried Check links on the Sales and Purchasing series? fl...

MS Money 2007 H&B Sales Tax questions...???
I've started my small business, and as such I've moved to MS Money Home & Business vs. Deluxe. Overall it works pretty well for me. I can't use the Products and Services stuff in Money because it simply doesn't work for my needs, but I have my own system for that anyway so it doesn't really matter. Now I have categories setup for everything and I have custom reports that display net profit and it's great. I just today made my first in-state sale, though, so I had to go ahead and collect sales tax on that. Now, I see under Loans and Liabilities that it has ...

Outlook problem, cache mode, outlook0.ost, windows desktop search
Hi, here's a relatively tough one for the forum's gurus. I'm running Windows XP SP3 on a Dell XPS M1530 laptop with Intel Core Duo at 2Ghz with 2GB RAM. I am running Office 2003 Professional Edition, Firefox, McAfee Viruscan Enterprise 8.5.0i, Windows Desktop Search 4.0, Skype and a few more apps, but not that much crap installed. I run Outlook in cache mode, with the outlook0.ost file being at 301MB and the Exchange mailbox size is 271Mb (I just compacted the OST file). I currently have 5 PST files for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 year emails. For professional reasons I sho...

Office 2010 HP printer problem
Office 2010 Professional Plus 2010 (the released 32-bit version, two activated copies on two computers) does not print multiple copies of any office document with my HP Laserjet P2055dn printers (using the latest Dec. 15, 2009 PCL 6 and PCL 5 UPD drivers available on the HP Web site). No matter how many copies are entered, only 1 copy of a document prints. Both of our computers are running Windows 7 x64. The printers worked fine with the Beta version of Office 2010, and work properly withh our non-Office programs. Our Xerox and Canon printers work properly. Does anyone have a ...

Selecting the Sales Process
I have set up two sales process, one for inrfastructure, one for development. When I create an opportunity how do I determine which sales process the opportunity will follow. Right now it defaults to the first one on the list. Hi Todd, that is correct - the workflow will kick-off the first sales process that matches the criteria. So if "When opportunity is created" is your only condition, then the first one that matches it will be triggered. The solution could be to add an exit criteria at the beginning of the sales processes to check for more relevant conditions.. Hope this h...

Sales Order Transaction Notes
Does anyone know which table and field the Sales Order Transaction note resides in? ...

Mail not being added to google desktop index
Asked a question on one of the google desktop fora but no response yet so perhaps those here will have experience of this. We have been indexing with GD successfully for some years, but for some reason it has stopped adding Outlook mail to the index since 12 Dec. It continues adding other indexing items. The google add on is showing as being turned on in Outlook's options. It looks as though the next thing to try is to reinstall GD but we don't want to lose the existing index as it contains mail which we lost in an earlier pst file corruption. Does anyone know if...

How do I forward messages from my Outlook desktop to my i-Phone?
I would like to forward a copy of my e mail messages received at the office to my i-Phone. The techs at Apple say this is an Outlook setting??? Not sure which version of Outlook you're using. Here is a link with some steps to follow to create a rule to forward mail from Outlook 2007 - http://www.technipages.com/automatically-forward-email-in-outlook-2007.html For 2003, you can setup a rule following similar steps. Otherwise you can just setup your mailbox on the iPhone and get all the mail there too. You just need to create it on the iPhone and enter your name and password,...

calculating commision on sales
hi,how do we calculate?...i have 2 methods, 1) amount of sales * 5% , say if the decided commision is 5% 2) (amount of sales - expenses of the month) * 5% any other method will be highly appreciated,but a simple one. please help someone. Are you asking about how other people determine a commission rate or rates? That's a little beyond the scope here. There was discussion here from one person who had the commission rates escalate to a maximum amount based on total sales - more bonus for more sales. I can show you how to use Excel to calculate using the two methods you've ment...

Sale Items Being Further Discountable
When I set up a sale list each week for my Newspaper Ad through the Wizard, I discount the prices and then need to go into each individual item and mark it off as not being discountable at the POS. Is there a way around this? It is an awful lot of extra work when I put 100 items up for sale each week. Not at this time I have posted this to the suggestion area in partner source. I have a vitamin customers that does the same thing and yes it is a pain. "Lance" <Lance@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35D210D0-AF51-4CA7-9F47-4F1E9F7ED2F9@microsoft.com... >...

Single check with HP printer
I can't get Money 2003 set up to print single checks properly. I have changed all the parameters on the check printing dialog box but the checks still print on the wrong side. (Paper must be aligned on right side of printer by Money prints check on left side.) I changed all those selections (right side, left side, edge feed) on on the dialog box at print time but I still can't get it right. I am running Windows ME. Thanks for any help. Janet Take a look at this article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;117505 The easiest solution may be to get a for...

Computer not recognizing HP 3970 Scanjet
Hello. I am running Windows XP Prof SP3 with IE8 and an HP 3970 Scanjet The lamp works fine and stays on all of the time.. When I reboot my computer (after installing a program update), sometimes it does not recognize my HP S970 Scanjet and a message pops up stating' Found New Hardware' and it asks me to install the CD (even though the software is already installed and liated under Add/Remove programs) but when I 'install' using the CD, it cannot find the driver. When I reboot, the scanner, the lamp comes on and make noise to show that it is connected....

Cannot restart my HP computer with HP original Recovery Disks
I have a HP Pavilion a1610n Desktop computer, Product Number RC652AA, Serial Number CNH6320HW2. The original HP Recovery disks 1 and 2 , HP5013-7947, Build 64NAemMPA3 did the initial reformat and went through the normal process including setting up Windows XP for my personal preferences and after it finished ask to "restart". I did that and since then nothing happens when I turn on the computer. Inserting the HP recovery disks again does not do anything either. The screen stays dark. The computer is on, I can see the hard disk spinning, the CD drive is fine, I can hear...

Sales Process not appearing under Apply Rule 08-15-07
[posted and mailed] I have a user who lives within a subsidiary business unit who is trying to import a sales process workflow (for opportunities) for his team. The workflow wont appear in the apply rule dialog unless I (as an admin in the top-most business unit) import it myself, or, I promote the user into the parent B.U. and then have him import the sales process. The problem with this, even after I put him back into his own business unit, is that the rule doesn't move back with him, and appears for the entire organization. Am I missing something really obvious? What does it take to ...

sales commissions based on Collection amounts
Posted in behalf of Nader Youssef. Please include him in the response: <nadermik@human-soft.com> As per the company policy their sales commision is based on the following and would like to add the following functionalities as well: 1. Collection amounts from the customer on a monthly basis. 2. Commission will also depend on achieving certain percentages from monthly targets. 3. Possible of having more than one sales person in one sales order. Case:8366543 Partner Contact Info: Originated by: HumanSoft FZ LLC Authorized number: 0009442270 Regarding Customer: HumanSoft Kuwait -...

Modify Desktop Alert??
Outlook 2003 Concerning the desktop alert that notifies me when a new email comes in, then fades out. Two questions please. Can I set it so it stays up permanently until I chose to close it? In that way if an email comes in while I am away from my computer the notice will still be there when I get back. Also I would like it to go off when ANY new email comes in, not just to the inbox. Thanks in advance... Bob No and No. However, for problem one, you can set a rule to display a desktop notification that will work for all mail, including spam. Look in Rules and Alerts and create a b...

File only recognized when on desktop
I emailed a coworker a spreadsheet and the icon showed as unrecognizeable both in the email and when we moved it to the desktop. When opened in outlook teh "select program to open" dialog came up and when opened from the desktop it opened in excel fine.... Any thoughts? Thanks Ed, Make sure the attached file has the extension .xls. Check to see if other ..xls files will open from the desktop (or anywhere you attempt to open them outside of Excel proper). If they won't, the Windows association ( .xls - Excel ) is not set. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at ve...

Can desktop be switched in InitInstance()?
Hi, I'd like my app to run in a non-default desktop. I thought I could create a new desktop and switch to it in InitInstance() and then restore the old desktop in ExitInstance(). The code in InitInstance() is as follows: CMyApp::InitInstance() { m_hDeskThreadSav = ::GetThreadDesktop(GetCurrentThreadId()); m_hDeskInputSav = ::OpenInputDesktop(0, FALSE, DESKTOP_SWITCHDESKTOP); m_hDesktop = ::CreateDesktop(L"MyDesktop", NULL, NULL, 0, GENERIC_ALL, NULL); ::SetThreadDesktop(m_hDesktop); ::SwitchDesktop(m_hDesktop); [...] } When app runs I get a new desktop but the a...

2 Sales Process
Hello, A newbie needs Help. I'm using Mscrm 1.2 on win2k SBS. I have a question concerning Sales Process. Currently i have a Sales process A that is activated automatically on creation of an opportunity. Problem : I now have a second Sales process that i have to apply to a different Business Unit. Sales Process A to Business Unit A Sales Process B to Business Unit B The Sales Process have to be applied automatically upon creation of an opportunity. Is this possible ? Thanks in advance Nicealien If you are just using "out of box" workflow's Sales Process, then yo...

address book saved to desktop on closing
Good morning Latest Outlook Express seems to insist on saving a file with name "~" to my desktop every time I close the program. Any ideas why? Thanks JMJ Note, this group supports Microsoft Outlook from the Office suite of productivity software. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. Search on Express and you will find them. Now, for your problem: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/bugs.htm#~file --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) ...

HP Desktop for sale!
Hi, I have an unused HP Pavilion with the fallowing specs: # Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.1GHz, 2000MT/s System Bus) # Memory: 2048MB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM memory (2x1GB) (expandable to 8 GB (4 x 2 GB) (64-bit OS)/ 4 GB (4 x 1 GB) (32-bit OS)) # Hard Drive:320GB 7200RPM SATA 3G (3.0 Gb/sec) hard drive # Optical Drive: 16X DVD(+/-)R/RW 12X RAM (+/-)R DL LightScribe SATA drive # Expandable Drive Bay: HP Pocket Media Drive bay # Video Graphics: Integrated graphics # Network Interface: Integrated 10/100BaseT network interface # Sound: High Definition 8-channel audio # Fax/Modem: 56K bps dat...

Where is Live Mail Desktop Contact List and what is file name in X
I had a crash that required reinstallation of Windows XP. Before the crash I was using Windows Live Mail Desktop. I've got everything running again, but I cannot find the Live Mail address book so that it can be restored or imported. I have all my old directories and files on an external backup drive, so I just need to know how to find/import the file. One can not import the Windows Live Mail contact list. It is a database. One can import the contact list if previously exported in total to a csv file or individual vcf files. If you were using a Windows Live ID to sign on t...