How to view a complete schema when using schema includes/imports?

I've got a parent schema file that references complex element types
that are defined in several "child" schema files and I used the schema
imports statement to include them into the parent schema's default
namespace.  I would like to generate a complete/single-file instance of
the schema to simplify things but I can't figure out how to do it.
Each schema seems to live in it's respective memory space inside the
SchemaIncludesCollection.  Any idea how I could traverse all of the
"virtual" nodes in the parent schema to create a physical
representation of what the full schema looks like?

Thanks,

--jason

0
burt4684 (1)

importing activity records and linking to account, contact, and op
Anyone can help me on importing phone call, appointment and task records and link to account, contact and opprotunity records. While I was successful in importing account, contact and opportunity records into CRM4 with proper links. I am having difficulty with acitivity records and link to appropriate account, contact and opportunity records. I've got all the phone call, appointment and tasks records into CRM but only partial records are linking to account, contact, and opportunity records via update of regardingobjectid. How does activitypointer table factor into this? Apprec...

I know that i can use LoadFromResource in CHtmlView to load resour
I know that i can use LoadFromResource in CHtmlView to load resource in the web browser, but when I embedded a browser in the dialog how can i get the ..htm file from the resource? Is there any function in IWebbrowser2 to do this ? I appreciate your help. -- jake ...

error:cannot complete operation
I just got a laptop and when I took my "back up" outlook files from my PC through a zip drive and opened it in the outlook on the laptop, I could view all my mail etc..but it wont let me copy anything to other folders so I can close my back up. So now I have two sets of personal folders. The original and my back up but cant move or copy any "back up" ones to the original folders. error: "cannot complete operation one or more parameter values are not valid" Any help would be greatly appreciated ...

Creating a form using a spreadsheet
Does anyone know how I can use a spreadsheet to populate fields in a form? Provide more detail about what you want to do. Where is the form? On a worksheet? HTH Otto "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF1AF1FA-54FE-42C2-9EEF-BDAE2E1FAD19@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how I can use a spreadsheet to populate fields in a form? Put your field names in the first row. As a minimum, put a line of data in the second row. Don't leave any heading columns or data rows completely blank. Highlight a cell within your block of data. Choose Data...

Best shapes to use for a site plan with a home outline
I am using Visio to create a site plan for a home site. I'm talking about a single line to create the perimeter of the property and a single line to create the outline of the home. The idea is to create what looks like a building lot survey from a surveyor with a home outline placed on the lot. That simple. I find that the "property line shape" works fine for the property line. The only shape that I can find to easily draw a thin line outline of a house is the "line with extensions" shape. It works OK, I just don't understand why I can't find a "...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

I get a file in use message telling me that the file is locked ?
This is a one user computer and the file is not being used. The box containing the error message says "FILE IN USE". If I reboot I can get into the file once only before having the same error message. I have tried saving the file under a different file name but that file acts the same. I have checked permisions and that is not the problem either .....HELP! ...

possible to show an XML file using CHTML?
I have a XML file, and it uses XSL to parse it to HTML. That XSL file also contains javascript. I just want to know if CHTML would be able to display the XML file and parse it usign XSL just like internet explorer does? Is CHTML basically an "IE plugin" that we use in MFC? If so then I'd assume it would work. I just want to make sure.... You can use CHtmlView to display it. Or you can use the IWebBrowser control. http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/simplebrowserformfc.asp AliR. "Kourosh" <kderakhshan@msn.com> wrote in message news:1147717929.593067.319000@v4...

refer to same row in other columns by using entire column in formula
Context I have lots of columns of data which I want to do calculations on, and i always want to consider the same row only. I would like to use names in the formulas to make it easier to keep track of which columns are being used. So it's not as if I have a problem at the moment, just that it could be easier to follow if i used named ranges. Now, I noticed a 'feature' of excel and was wondering if it is safe to use. Here it is: Column A has, say, row numbers in it, so A1 has a 1, A2 a 2, etc. If in cell B1 I type: '=A:A', the result is 1. Below is cell th...

Using Access Reports in other EXE file
Hello I'd like to use access reports from any access version XP, 2000 or 97; because of the easy way to build such reports. Have you ever found or built any solutions permitting to reuse such access reports objects in other exe files, developped in Visual Basic, Visual Studio or even Delphi.... Thanks a lot for your suggestions Hi. Most programming languages support launching an executable, so the Snapshot Viewer executable would be a good choice for viewing reports exported from Access as Snapshot (*.SNP) files. Access would not need to be installed on the computer in order to view ...

Importing a web page to excell
Is there any way, other than copy & paste, to copy a web page into excell using a program? Thank yoy, Gordon Browser: File => Save Excel: File => Open "Gordon" <gwelch1938@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1170894026.149526.299210@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com... > Is there any way, other than copy & paste, to copy a web page into > excell using a program? > > Thank yoy, > > Gordon > try placing your cursor in the table on the web site you want>right click>import to microsoft excel. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@a...

Using Bound Control right
I know this is a basic access 101 question, but for some reason I am stumped with how to get it to work. I have access 2002. I have 2 tables. One called mbrinfo which contains various data and has an id (mbrid) as the primary key. The 2nd table is employers which has an employer id (empid) as the primary key and a employer name (empname) as the 2nd column. I am creating forms for input. The employer table is empty of data at the moment. The form will have fields for both the empid and the empname values. I need to be able to type in the empid and name on the form and ha...

View Webpage

importing beginning GL balances
Hello: It's the beginning of the Great Plains implementation. Let's say that you use Integration Manager, of course, to import in beginning balances. To do so, you have Integration Manager import the beginning balances for each balance sheet account using the last day of the historical year as the date. Let's say that you setup the current year and the prior year in Fiscal Periods Setup, without closing the prior year. Then, you perform the importing of balances as I said in the first paragraph. But, again, you have not closed the prior year. Hence, the prior year is...

How do I use Access 97 on a PC which has Access 2003, windows XP
I have a library of books catalogued o n Access 97 on a software prog using 97. I now have a new PC with XP and Access 2003 and cannot access programme or dat e though it is saved on PC. What do you mean that by "cannot access programme". How are you trying to use it? Just for the record, I have both Access 97 and Access 2003 installed on my Windows XP machine, and have no issues using both, even concurrently. A "problem" is that the file association for .MDB (and .MDE) files will be reset each time you use Access so that the most recently used version is what wil...

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

How to use user defined messages correctly?
hi! i am using two user defined messages (WM_USER + 1 and WM_USER + 2) to update my UI from within a worker thread - everything is going fine for a unpredictable time (let's say from one day up to a few weeks...) but certainly the screen turns into grey. the app still works in the background but the screen keeps grey. i am not sure but most likely i believe that this has to do with those messages - so is there anything wrong in definition or usage? #define WM_UPDATE_SOMETHING WM_USER + 1 call from within the worker thread: m_pDisplay->PostMessage( WM_UPDATE_SOMETHING, 0, 0 ); is ...

A question regarding use of the Test Container to check ActiveX controls
Hello. Apologies for the novice question here. I'm using VC++6.0sp4. I've written a tiny ActiveX control that seemingly works just fine in a container my company has written that displays graphical information. When I try my control, which simply puts up a circle/ellipse at an X,Y location within the frame of the control in the test container, if i change current x,y properies (which change where a point is drawn on the screen) it works. if i script changes to the x,y location for the current x,y properties within a loop, i only see the last x,y position drawn. I can slow the loop d...

what do you use a doughnut chart for
I just want to know what they are for -- QuietRanger They are good to dunk in your coffee for breakfast. Actually what they do is allow you to make a pie-type display, with multiple series, so each concentric ring shows the variation in the amounts of the categories being displayed. However, pie charts are not particularly good at getting information into people's heads. People aren't very good at comparing the angles, especially if there are more than about four wedges in the pie. Because of this pie charts should be avoided. Donut charts are even worse, the rings have a bia...

OL98 start up view