how to generate xsd for sqlxml 3.0

Hi guys,
How to generate this xsd schema below for SqlXml
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<Schema xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data"
        xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes"
        xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql">

<ElementType name="Employee" sql:relation="Employees" >
    <AttributeType name="EmpID" />
    <AttributeType name="FName" />
    <AttributeType name="LName" />

    <attribute type="EmpID" sql:field="EmployeeID" />
    <attribute type="FName" sql:field="FirstName" />
    <attribute type="LName" sql:field="LastName" />
</ElementType>
</Schema>
Thanks

CRM 4.0 Mobile Questions
Hello Everyone, When I am viewing the Mobile CRM Page from Either My Phone OR my Desktop, certain things will not be displayed. For Example: If I am at the home screen, and I click on: Quotes > 'Name of Quote' > Quote Products Certain Product's Name will be displayed and others will not. I believe it has something to do with either the characters in the products name and/or the length of the product name. The lines are still an active hyperlink, and I can click on them to be directed to the particular product. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you -Max ...

ExcelReport
Please access http://www.ljzsoft.com ExcelReport is a report generator to generate reports in Microsoft Excel format. If you know how to use Excel and write SQL statements, you can use ExcelReport to create all kinds of reports as you need. Furthermore, with one time configuration, you can easily build periodic reports such as daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports. ...

Dynamically generating email as html from a template
Would anyone know of an article/information detailing the creation of templates in word that can be used to create word documents by merging data to be saved as html to be included as the body of an email in outlook. .... or another method of dynamically creating emails in outlook based on a template. Thanx for the Advice Have you looked at Word's mail merge feature? That's exactly what it = does. See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/startletter.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Us...

Organizational Forms library #3
I followed the article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244591&sd=tech in order to create a organizational forms library in Exchange Now if I try to delete the created folder, I can't, and I get the error c1030af1 although I've administrator permissions.. Why can't I delete this folder Thank Regis ...

Migration / Upgrade from CRM .3 0 to Dynamics CRM Online ?
I have a query. Please suggest some better ideas of performing this. Initially my organization had implemented the CRM 3.0 Version. It had used the CRM 3.0 for an about year.Now they are planning to move CRM 4.0 Online (CRM live hosted by Microsoft). How to upgrade from CRM .3 0 to Dynamics CRM Online? Can we do normal upgrade as we do for On-Premise/IFD versions version? As per my knowledge Microsoft does not support this kind of upgrade for CRM online version? Do we need to use the Data Migration tool to do the upgrade? thanks Sharan Gouda The Data Migration Manager will be of ...

Preventive Maintenance, multiple call generation 1 generate to pr.
need to be able to have preventive maintenance generate a call for each day in a month when running the generate routine. Rather than having to create each one individually. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/...

PROVEN SYSTEM TO GENERATE CASH
Hi friends, I think it be a very promising program .... the great thing about it is they market it for you! Easy, once you join all of this happens without you lifting a finger! You automatically received your replicated Unique URL (personal web site) You automatically have 150,000+ emails sent to promote your web site You automatically have people (just like you) visit your web site You automatically have welcome emails sent to your new prospects You automatically have 10 days of follow-up (drip) emails sent to your new prospects The System automatically processes the new member when they...

CRM 3 Exchange Router
Hello, My Exchange Router will not forward e-mail to the CRM Server. We are running CRM 3 with and Exchange 2000 server. Here is the error messages in the Event Log: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040E0E): Bookmark is invalid. at ADODB.RecordsetClass.MoveNext() at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMailbox(ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox) at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ExecuteService() Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Verifying bef...

vs2005 xsd.exe: Can it generate different files?
Is there an option to get the vs2005 xsd.exe tool to generate seperate files for each class that it generates? It would be much easier from a maintenance standpoint than one big giant file for my classes. Thanks for any help Matt MattBell wrote: > Is there an option to get the vs2005 xsd.exe tool to generate seperate files > for each class that it generates? I had a look at the output of xsd.exe /help but there is no option/setting mentioned. -- Martin Honnen --- MVP XML http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ ...

Error while installing CRM 3.0 02-07-06
Hi, I have an SBS 2003 environment with one member server. On member server there is already Sharepoint Portal 2003 and SQL 2005. All functions fine. Now I want to install on this member server the CRM 3.0 prof. While installing the Setup checks for requirements and show me the following Errors and warning (in German): on IIS: - E: .... Need 'Negotiate,NTLM' - W: .... Error to access url 'https://www.publicname.org' .... (401) Nicht authorisiert ... on SQL Server Reporting Services: - E: .... cannot check the certificate for https://serverlokalname/ReportServer .... (...

update from 1.2 to 1.3
I want to update from 1.2 to 1.3, is there something I should take care? is it difficult to operate? Make sure you download the latest patches after the install. You need to be using XP. Win2000 needs the patches to operate correctly. Otherwise you shouldn't have any problems - Remember to Backup. -- Bill Holabird POS For Less, Inc "once" wrote: > I want to update from 1.2 to 1.3, > is there something I should take care? > is it difficult to operate? ...

LDAP #3
Migrating from Netscape to Outlook. Set up LDAP in Outlook. I am getting message: "Insufficientrights to browse this directory" I can access this directory from outlook express but not Outlook XP. What gives? ...

I have MS Office XP Prof. & need System Office pack 2.0 or later
I just recently installed the Windows 7 Operating System on my computer. I use Microsoft Office XP Professional as my office software. While editing a document I received the following message: " The Office Assistant requires Microsoft Agent 2.0 or later. This product is available on the Office System Pack." Where can I get this? The link to request a hotfix is here: <http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=969168&kbln=en-us> The full article is here: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969168> hth Sabrina wrote: > &g...

Large file #3
I'm working in a file created by someone else that needs to get sent to numerous vendors, who then need to key data into it. I'm very concerned with the large file size (9.83 mb), so I've been trying different ways to make it smaller. I ran Rob Bovey's code cleaner and made sure there were no extra "used" rows or columns. There is a lot of conditional formatting that changes cell colors, and quite a few cells with borders and background colors. Will getting rid of the borders and colors help me enough to bother with? All suggestions greatly welcomed on t...

Auto-generate product ID
Is there a way to auto-generate product ID? Or is there any third party addons that does that? Better yet would be a way to auto-generate a barcode for each item "Raymond" <Raymond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1EF7ACB-8D15-4527-A8C7-53C9F8FD6906@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to auto-generate product ID? Or is there any third party > addons that does that? Raymond, We offer AutoGen for this purpose. Barcode 128A is the default for new item adds. For more information contact your RMS reseller or visit: http://www.digitalretailer.com/rmsaddin...

GP 8.0 and SQL 2000 SP4?
We're humming along on SQL2000 SP3a and my server, users, and network administrator are very happy. Today I realized SP4 has been available for over 6 months (usually I'm on top of these things)! I know that 9.0 is just around the corner and will support SQL 2005, but we're probably gonna put off this upgrade until late 2006. Soo...in the meantime I'm trying to decide is I should upgrade to SP4. I found a document on CustomerSource that tells me GP 8.0 works fine with SP4....anyone had any problems with this? ANY suggestions / comments are much appreciated.....just ...

to generate only table names but not their schema in the database
My replication on multiple servers failed. So i want to know which articles are published from the daabase. i wish to generate only articles that are there in the database, but not their schema or column names. how to do this through ms visio ...

Auto Generate Serial Numbers for Bill of Materials
Hi! We have a partner in Australia who has some issues with the Serial Number Masks for Finished Goods in Inventory. Currently Bill of Materials functions this way: If the customer creates 20 finished products which tracks Serial Numbers. The user has to manually enter the 20 serial numbers into Assembly Entry. Even though the Finished product has been setup with a Serial Mask, there is no option to Auto Generate Serial Numbers. He would like to suggest that there should be an auto generate serial number function also for the finished goods in Bill of Materials. Thanks, ---------...

GP 9.0, Integration manager SP 3 Installation error
I am attempting to install SP3 against Integration manager from GP 9.0- I have made sure all windows updates are up to date. When installing I get the UAC request (I am on Windows Server 2008, standard). I know it gets to MsgBox.dll During the "copying files" stage and then I get "unexpected error; quitting" with an OK button. (it might get to a file beyond that- it's just the last one I could visually identify as when the error happens it clears what it was working on.) The install then jumps to updating registry keys. When it completes that it rolls back th...

rss #3
he error message is the error message is A tarefa 'Feeds RSS' detectou um erro (0xCC540155) : 'O Outlook não consegue transferir o conteúdo RSS de http://feeds.bbc.co.uk/weather/feeds/rss/5day/world/4567.xml devido a um problema de ligação ao servidor. Erro no registo de OLE: a aplicação não foi correctamente instalada. Execute novamente o programa de configuração da aplicação.' ...

How can I create a 3-D scatter plot with 3 axis (X, Y, and Z)
Excel cannot make 3d scatter charts, only 'Line" charts in which the values on the 3 axes are categories not true numeric values Add-ins (SigmaPlot, for example) can be used to get what you want best wishes -- Bernard Liengme http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme Microsoft Excel MVP "SML" <SML@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:763800AF-0009-477E-9E44-773DB7A61999@microsoft.com... > Excel 2007 3D PivotChart In case you don't have $749 for SigmaPlot, here is a 3D spiral with balls. http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/12_18_09.xlsm Hi...

autofit #3
hi in an excel sheet when i try to sutofit columns E and F then through a macro it gives error and stops the macro in betweeen. so i tried to double click the E column so that i can autofit the column manually rather than by maco. and surprisingly it hanged and fianlly gave an error that excel has generated an error and will be shutdown. i performed this thing many a times. the moment i clik to the E or F column excel closes. is their a problem with the excel file? how can i resolve this. thanks in advance. Hi sounds like your file could be corrupted. Try copying the data to a new/f...

CRM 3.0 and IE 8 causing Outlook client to prompt for network id/p
We use CRM 3.0's Outlook Client. We recently upgraded to IE 8. Ever since then, the users have been getting prompted for their network id/pwd when accessing CRM through Outlook. If they hit Cancel a few times, the page loads. The site is in Trusted Sites both as the IP and server name. They can access CRM through the web app with no log in prompts. Is this a bug or just a configuration issue? Thanks! make sure the Logon Settings is "Auto logon with current username and password" for Trusted Sites. If the problem still occurs, then you need to delete Temporary Inter...

how to generate a range of number
Howdy folks, I would like to know how to generate a range of number (for example: 10000 to 19999) in excel without typing them in each number into each cell one by one. Your help would boot up my business significantly. Gracias, Vito Corleone, President Check out the Edit|Fill, Series options. If you want the numbers to go down a column, make sure you click the Columns choice. tj "Vito Corleone" wrote: > Howdy folks, > > I would like to know how to generate a range of number > (for example: 10000 to 19999) in excel without typing them > in each number int...