how to determine schemas for validation

I am trying to validate document parts of Office 2007 documents. The method
I have tried using is to sort through each XML file to see which namespaces are
used, load the corresponding schemas for those namespaces, then try to validate
the document against that schema set. When it gets to more complicated documents,
for example a Word document utilizing many features, several open office XML schemas
might be used. When I try to load them all into a XmlSchemaSet, it won't compile
because certain elements will have been declared more than once.

For example, if I load the following schemas (all from the same version of the OOXML spec)
  wml.xsd
  shared-customXmlSchemaProperties.xsd
  shared-math.xsd
  dml-wordprocessingDrawing.xsd
  dml-graphicalObject.xsd
  dml-documentProperties.xsd
  shared-relationshipReference.xsd

  vml-wordprocessingDrawing.xsd

  vml-main.xsd
  vml-officeDrawing.xsd
  vml-spreadsheetDrawing.xsd
  vml-presentationDrawing.xsd

I get an XmlSchemaException on Compile:
The identity constraint
'http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocument/2006/math:uniqueContentAnchorIdsInsideMath'
has already been declared.

This happens even if I sort through the schema set and remove any duplicates that get loaded by import directives.

I have a feeling I am going about this the wrong way. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks for your help.

Cheers

How to determine the number of visible items in the drop down of a CComboBox
Hello, Is there an easy way to determine how many items are currently visible in the dropdown list of a CComboBox. (I dont need the total number from GetCount) Thanks Seems to me you could use GetDroppedControlRect() and GetItemHeight() to figure it out. Tom "D Smith" <kingospam(no spam)@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:hMednT_XFcqHj67eRVn-2A@adelphia.com... > Hello, > > Is there an easy way to determine how many items are currently visible in > the dropdown list of a CComboBox. > > (I dont need the total number from GetCount) > > Thanks...

The setting you entered isn't valid for this property
Hello, I am trying to save the form in the formview, normally even though in the form view, I can save it. But bnow I have the error message box as follows: The setting you entered isn't valid for this property To see the valid settings for this property, search the help index for the name of the property Pls. help us how to solve this problem -- H. Frank Situmorang What version of Access and what OS are you using? How are you trying to save the form in FormView? Frank Situmorang wrote: >Hello, > >I am trying to save the form in the formview, normally even though in the ...

how to determine eConnect version
Does anyone know a way to determine the exact eConnect version running on a computer? If you go to control panel, it will show you only the mayor version but not the other minor versions. Thank you, Eduardo In Windows, Go to Start > Programs > Microsoft Dynamics > eConnect 10 > Release Information > Release Info. This window will be populated with the exact version of eConnect. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Eduardo" wrote: > Does anyone know a way to determine the e...

How to determine if driver is x32 or x64
Hi, Is there a easy way to tell if a driver is for x32 or x64 by just having the ..sys binary? TIA!! Yes. Open it in dependency viewer (depends.exe) and it will show this. --pa "David F." <df2705@community.nospam> wrote in message news:517B2DDF-4F7A-48DE-923F-0342FDFEB9D1@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Is there a easy way to tell if a driver is for x32 or x64 by just having > the .sys binary? > > TIA!! > link -dump -headers myfile.sys FILE HEADER VALUES 14C machine (x86) or FILE HEADER VALUES ...

XSD Validation Question
To you XML validation experts: I have a schema that validates an XML file, but there are a couple of other types of validation I'd like to do on it. They are basically string fields that must be validated against a set of possible codes, but there could be tens of thousands of possible codes. Naturally, these codes are in a table in SQL (actually there are a few code types, but the problem is the same for each). In the past I have always done this as an additional code step AFTER schema validation, but I am being asked whether it could be "plugged into" the schema validation...

Auto opening of Validation list
I have a simple data validation rule applied to a cell which has the validation set as List and references approx 50 cells. What I would like to occur is that, when the sheet is selected, the drop-down list is revealed with the mouse hovering over the down arrow of the cell. Although there's no problem selecting the cell when the sheet is selected, I cannot get a macro to record the selecting of the cell dropdown list and cannot find a way to do it. It may not be possible for this to happen at all, but I would appreciate anyone's assistance if such a procedure can be done. Rob Hi ...

In 3 active sheets in wkbk, determine& display the # of sheets that have data
I am wking with potentially 3 active sheets in a wkbk i.e. anyone of them or all could have data or text entered in them at any time. This is an ever changing scenario as data is entered or deleted i.e. a sheet is filled and the next sheet receives the new data etc. Since I am able or only want to see one sheet at a time, it is necessary to see on the displayed sheet how many of the 3 sheets have data on them at anyone time and to display that # of sheets numerically on all 3 sheets as I move thru them. I guess most simply stated I would like to know when I am in sheet #1 whether 1sheet is...

How determine if MsProject file saved in 2003 or 2007 version?
I'm having difficulty with MsProject 2007 Professional - I think it may be because I'm switching back and forth between saving files as 2003 vs. 2007. How can I quickly determine which format was used to save the file before I open it? I don't think there is any way to tell, without opening the file, what the format is. What are the specific problems you are having? --rms www.rmschneider.com leighg wrote: > I'm having difficulty with MsProject 2007 Professional - I think it may be > because I'm switching back and forth between saving ...

Subform record validation
I have a main form for a Case and a subform for entering/updating Payments relating to the case. I want to disallow saving any payment record where the payment amount is zero. I'd prefer that the subform could not be exited where a payment record has a zero amount. The user must have the option of entering an amount or deleting the offending payment record. I've tried various combinations of code in various events and nothing seems to wok. How is this normally done? -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and they eat for a lif...

referencing a cell determined by name in another cell
How do I reference a cell within a formula based on the contents of another cell? For example if one cell contained a reference/address for a column array, how could I refer to this cell (and hence the column array) within the vlookup function instead of having to put in the actual table array. In other words an external way of changing the table array rather than going into the formula. VLOOKUP(lookup_value,table_array,col_index_num,range_lookup) Hi use INDIRECT for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ricardo wants answers" <ricardo wants answers@discussion...

Data Validation #19
I would like to limit the user to entering text as follows into a cell: text/text for example: kg/mL IU/mL g/cm^3 I can do this using VBA, but I was wondering if there is anyway to do this using Excel's data validation feature? TIA... Hawk, For cell A1, use the Custom setting , with a formula of (all on one row, so watch line wrapping) =AND(NOT(ISERROR(FIND("/",A1))), ISERROR(VALUE(LEFT(A1,FIND("/",A1)-1))), ISERROR(VALUE(MID(A1,FIND("/",A1)+1,LEN(A1))))) HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Hawk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Workload determination
Hi, the data I have is a persons name, a title (a journal issue, for argument's sake), the time an edit job takes (can be 2 or 10 weeks), a job name, a start date, an end date and the number of pages to be edited. From this data, I need to create an overview per title, per person, per week of the number of pages this person is responsible for. A grand total should list the person's total number of pages per week (so a total of all the titles he/she is responsible for). Mind you, the number of pages is simply copied throughout the weeks, so for each title, every week should show the sam...

some problem using schema
Hello there I change some of my procedures as schema It works fine. but when i saw the definition of these procedures in sys.sql_modules the create statement still goes to DBO. why? Roy Goldhammer (royg@yahoo.com) writes: > I change some of my procedures as schema With ALTER SCHEMA? > but when i saw the definition of these procedures in sys.sql_modules the > create statement still goes to DBO. You would need to use ALTER PROCEDURE to fix that part, if it is an issue for you. The same thing if you rename a procedure - the stored text is left unc...

Determining a Date
I have a column which is title, Expected Completition Date. Therefore multiple dates can be used. For example, July 1, July 17, August 31, August, 9, September 16, August 2, July 31, in that order. So for this project to be completed, it would be on September 16. I want the total field at the bottom to display the latest date of completion. =MAX(range) -- Carlos "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0D47212-DCFE-4C47-84AB-708C4838E81E@microsoft.com... >I have a column which is title, Expected Completition Date. Therefore > multiple da...

How to determine the number of items in custom Picklist
Hi, I created 2 custom fields in Products entity, and i wanted to know how to determine the number of entries in the pick list. Thanks! look at the stringmap table. One of the fields will contain the schema name for your piclist. you can then run a count for records where the field - your picklist schema name -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "anshe" <asilaran@[blocked]> wrote in message news:ddb6b8b0860bc14ff29f70f562231409@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com... > Hi, > > I created 2 cus...

I make to write in a cell list validation?
I have a cell is ready of data but sometimes nees to write thing and not to use the smooth one sometimes and if but the book to use every month clean it and I return it to use. Since I make to write in a cell list validation? Carlos Hi Carlos I'm not very sure I understand what you want, but I'll give it a shot: For a custom list, go Data > Validation, "Allow: List" and in "Source" write something like Carlos,Harald,Jenny,Maria (use semicolons instead of commas if those are your regional list delimiters). To permit other entries than your list conte...

Database Schema
Hello Everyone, I was wondering if there was a list of all the tables in RMS somewhere. All tables including any temp tables that are used. I am using a custom dll and have my hooks in place, but I noticed in POS screen it seems the whole time you are building a pos ticket with customer information and inventory information nothing is really being saved to the database yet. Or not that I can see any of the tables I have tried. So you have your screen full and just before you hit tenderbegin it seems none of the work you have done so far on the screen like customer information, inve...

how to determine schemas for validation
I am trying to validate document parts of Office 2007 documents. The method I have tried using is to sort through each XML file to see which namespaces are used, load the corresponding schemas for those namespaces, then try to validate the document against that schema set. When it gets to more complicated documents, for example a Word document utilizing many features, several open office XML schemas might be used. When I try to load them all into a XmlSchemaSet, it won't compile because certain elements will have been declared more than once. For example, if I load the following schemas ...

Help needed with Data Validation.
I have a workbook that contains a Template sheet and several copies of it, N01 - N0X. I need to control what can be entered in certain cells in N01 - N0X, so need to use Data > Validation > List. I also want users to be able to enter their own free form text in some cells, so have to use named ranges, and include a blank cell within the range. I have a separate sheet 'Validation' so as to be able to only have to update this one sheet and have the changes reflected in the drop down options in the template and all copies. I have played around with this and am now co...

Inquiry-determine cheque credit applied voucher on
Hi, Our client has run a cheque run which included a large credit note applied automatically. They would like tobe able to doan inquiry on an invoice and tell the vendor what cheque the invoice was paid on. An A/P inquiry links to the credit note, but not the cheque. I had to run a trial balance to find the cheque which the credit note was used on. Is this info able to be found through an inquiry window? thx, Doug -- Doug Wilson Great Plains Consultant MCS Canada ...

Data validation #50
Also is it possible to enter or have more than one data validation on a cell? No, only one but by using custom formula you can have multiple conditions -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Boenerge" <Boenerge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE19B4F5-B48A-4A54-A3DC-E0952230A1C2@microsoft.com... > Also is it possible to enter or have more than one data validation on a > cell? > Can you tell us what it is that you need validations for. Maybe there is an alternative "Boenerge" wrote: > Also is it possible to enter or have more than one dat...

Resolving/Importing Nested Schemas
Hi there, I'm trying to validate some XML against a specification. The spec consists of a whole lot of .XSD schemas that refer to each other (via import, include, redefine). I have stored the .XSDs as embedded resources in my library and built the necessary resolver. As each .XSD is loaded, it needs to resolve all the other .XSDs it references, and then they need to resolve their references, and so on. But this doesn't seem to happen. Brief description of the schema: root.xsd -> includes a.xsd a.xsd -> imports b.xsd b.xsd -> imports c.xsd c.xsd defines types and s...

how to determine the size of the sheet
Hi I had a collegue who told me once a way to dtermine the number of the rows in a sheet of the workbook I am working at. It is known that when you open a new workbook each sheet has maybe 65365 or something like that rows. MY QUESTION IS: HOW TO MAKE THE SHEET 1000 ROWS OR WHATEVER NUMBERS OF ROWS I ONLY NEED? Thanks in Advance, Ahmed Hi Ahmed The number of rows and columns are fixed. Your workaround would be to hide the ones you consider unneeded. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Ahmed SHEBL" <ahmad.shebl@hotmail.com> skrev i melding news:%231uFO3IcHHA.4720@TK2MSFTNGP0...

Validation #11
Dear all, How can I create a validation in a range with data of a field in a table in ms access? I would like to do it with a VBA code. Thanks a lot! Andr=E9. The easiest way would be to create a query on a seperate sheet and have the returned record be part of a dynamic named range. There is no easy way to do this via code and the code solution is infinitly more complex and troblesome than just using an embedded query. Here is a link to dynamic named ranges... http://www.cpearson.com/excel/named.htm -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "gatarossi@ig.com.br" wrote: > Dear all, ...

Basic data validation question
I can't believe that I can't figure this out for myself, but... I want to use Data Validation to only allow entry to a cell, if the content of another cell is a specific text. i.e. Cell E5 has a status of 'Open' or 'Closed' (data entry validated). Cell F5 shows 'Date Closed'. I want to prevent someone entering a date in the 'Date Closed' cell, if E5 shows 'Open'. I've tried using Data Validation>Custom and entering variations on =IF(E5="Closed"), but I'm getting nowhere. Please help! Thanks. You could use some VBA to ...