How to create WSDL from XML schemas

There is probably a simple answer to this, but I'm a bit of a newby.  I have
a couple of complex XSDs that I need to use to define the format of the
request and response messages in a SOAP/HTTP web service (no WSDL yet).  I
need to generate the WSDL from these schemas?  What's the easiest way?  I
thought it might be possible to create a web service in VS.NET and somehow
import the schemas but I can't see a way of doing that.  (I know there is a
web publishing wizard in BizTalk that would do the trick but that's a bit
like using a hammer to crack a nut.)

On Sep 24, 3:22=A0pm, ZagrebMike <ZagrebM...@nospam.nospam> wrote:
> There is probably a simple answer to this, but I'm a bit of a newby. =A0I=
 have
> a couple of complex XSDs that I need to use to define the format of the
> request and response messages in a SOAP/HTTP web service (no WSDL yet). =
=A0I
> need to generate the WSDL from these schemas? =A0What's the easiest way? =
=A0I
> thought it might be possible to create a web service in VS.NET and someho=
> import the schemas but I can't see a way of doing that. =A0(I know there =
is a
> web publishing wizard in BizTalk that would do the trick but that's a bit
> like using a hammer to crack a nut.)

check this site buddy. theprogrammerfactory.com

create a roster

xml schema, order unimportant

Task Create - Status

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

Newbie: Return a xml-document to client
Hi I have a webservice that generates a xmldocument when you call it either from a .aspx-site or with http-GET. eg. http://...ws.asmx/method?arg1&arg2 I now want to present this xmldocument for the user i his/her webclient (eg Internet Explorer). I cannot return the xml-document as a dataset since " The same table (ContactAddress) cannot be the child table in two nested relations. at System.Data.DataRelation.CheckNestedRelations() " A problem with the datasets. Hence my xmldocument isn�t compatible with a dataset. My question is how i should solve this problem. I can retur...

XML DOM question
Hi All, I use XML DOM to read and write XML files. I did not find any specification whether or not XML DOM locks files for reading and writing at the moment it reads or writes to the file. I have a system where different applications can read and write from and to XML files using XML DOM, so it is important to me to know whether or not the file that is being read is locked for writing and vice versa. Does anybody can help me with this issue or refer to a proper article? Thanks a lot in advance. -- Mark. How about singlenton pattern in your situation? We can't use singlenton th...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book

Access unable to create an MDE

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...

Three-Tier System Architecture, XML and SQLServer2005/2008
In the SQLServer 2000 BOL, "Three-Tier System Architecture" section depicts pictorially the role played by the 3 layers. Is there a similar diagram for SQLServer 2008? =?Utf-8?B?cmdu?= <rgn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:0D2FA443-9ABF-47AB-96B0-253BFD022AA5@microsoft.com: > In the SQLServer 2000 BOL, "Three-Tier System Architecture" section > depicts pictorially the role played by the 3 layers. Is there a > similar diagram for SQLServer 2008? I don't know of any, but the general diagram should be the same for SQL Server 200...

System.XML vs MSXML 3/4
I am current in the process of converting an existing ASP application to ASP.NET. The existing application makes extensive use of server side XML transformations as in rslt=myxmlobj.tranform(myxsltdoc). Now I have included the reference to the MSXML 3.0 object into my .NET application and have it working but I am wondering am I better off using the System.XML object that comes naturally with .NET. Is there a performance gain? Is it safer for rollout to an ISP? Is it safer to place a System.xml.xsl.transform object into the application cache versus a MSXML.DOMDocument30. Thanks in advanc...

Error creating activities from Cases
Hi I have an out of the box SBS 2003 CRM Setup I have installed Rollup1 and the new help files Under about MS CRM it has CRM 3.0 (3.0.5300.0) When we try and create activies from within a case, we get the following to errors in the event log We can create the activities just fromthe main web client menu ok The same thing happens in the outlook client (OL 2003, Exchange 2003) I found some links to verabose stuff, but they all applied to the have MS CRM setup on multiple server. We have tried it with and without Outlook open Anyhelp appreciated Event Type: Error Event Source: MSC...

Create multiple owner fields?
Is it possibel to create multiple owner fields in a form. We need to track the users who is working with an account. I know only own owner field is supported, but is it poosible to have one owner field and custom fields using the lookup dialog to map more users? // Mats Have you looked at creating a custom entity. Then have a Many to One relationship to user and a Many to One relationship to Account. "Langer" wrote: > > > Is it possibel to create multiple owner fields in a form. We need to > track the users who is working with an account. I know only own o...

create macro
Hi, How can I create a TWO seperate macros in a spreadsheet in Excel: there are icons/pictures which have a macro attached to it. How do I attach the macro? macro 1: to move to a different cell address like B158. macro 2: to print a certain range of cells. (say A158:G200) Thank u in advance Khalil One way: Put something like these in a regular code module: Public Sub MoveMacro() Application.GoTo .Range("B158"), Scroll:=True End Sub Public Sub PrintCertainRange() With ActiveSheet .PageSetup.PrintArea = "A158:G200" ...