How to create DB schema from XML schema

Hello All,

We have XSD file with XML schema and want to generate database or SQL
from it. Visual studio reads XSD file and shows everything graphically
fine. Is there anyway, we could actually transfer the graphical
information to database?

Best regards,
Neo

create a roster

xml schema, order unimportant

Task Create - Status

Must I convert my VB4 application with Jet DB if I install Office XP
I have a VB4(32) program that accesses an Access 97 database (.mdb) and seems to run fine under my recent upgrade to Windows 2000 Pro. I have Office 97 Pro installed but Windows 2000 Pro has major problems with Office 97 apps, so I am considering upgrading to Office XP. I have been unable to find any info about "fixing" Office 97 to operate properly under W2K Pro. (it often will not load and I have to end it with Task manager). I'm also faced with the problem of not being able to open Office Files I will receive from others using later versions of Office. -- Message posted vi...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

Newbie: Return a xml-document to client
Hi I have a webservice that generates a xmldocument when you call it either from a .aspx-site or with http-GET. eg. http://...ws.asmx/method?arg1&arg2 I now want to present this xmldocument for the user i his/her webclient (eg Internet Explorer). I cannot return the xml-document as a dataset since " The same table (ContactAddress) cannot be the child table in two nested relations. at System.Data.DataRelation.CheckNestedRelations() " A problem with the datasets. Hence my xmldocument isn�t compatible with a dataset. My question is how i should solve this problem. I can retur...

XML DOM question
Hi All, I use XML DOM to read and write XML files. I did not find any specification whether or not XML DOM locks files for reading and writing at the moment it reads or writes to the file. I have a system where different applications can read and write from and to XML files using XML DOM, so it is important to me to know whether or not the file that is being read is locked for writing and vice versa. Does anybody can help me with this issue or refer to a proper article? Thanks a lot in advance. -- Mark. How about singlenton pattern in your situation? We can't use singlenton th...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

HELP! Need Access DB to show realtime changes in different location
Hi Guys, I was wondering about how access refreshes it's data within forms and it seems that it doesn't. If i have a form open in one location on a network and update fields on the form the changes are not shown on the form opened in another location. (I.e. if 2 users are in the same form at the same time and one adds a new record the other users form will not show this change). Is there anyway that Access can be setup to show real-time changes over multiple locations? Preferably without having to do a manual refresh by clicking a button or something. All i want to do is show change...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book

Access unable to create an MDE

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...

Three-Tier System Architecture, XML and SQLServer2005/2008
In the SQLServer 2000 BOL, "Three-Tier System Architecture" section depicts pictorially the role played by the 3 layers. Is there a similar diagram for SQLServer 2008? =?Utf-8?B?cmdu?= <rgn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:0D2FA443-9ABF-47AB-96B0-253BFD022AA5@microsoft.com: > In the SQLServer 2000 BOL, "Three-Tier System Architecture" section > depicts pictorially the role played by the 3 layers. Is there a > similar diagram for SQLServer 2008? I don't know of any, but the general diagram should be the same for SQL Server 200...

System.XML vs MSXML 3/4
I am current in the process of converting an existing ASP application to ASP.NET. The existing application makes extensive use of server side XML transformations as in rslt=myxmlobj.tranform(myxsltdoc). Now I have included the reference to the MSXML 3.0 object into my .NET application and have it working but I am wondering am I better off using the System.XML object that comes naturally with .NET. Is there a performance gain? Is it safer for rollout to an ISP? Is it safer to place a System.xml.xsl.transform object into the application cache versus a MSXML.DOMDocument30. Thanks in advanc...

Error creating activities from Cases
Hi I have an out of the box SBS 2003 CRM Setup I have installed Rollup1 and the new help files Under about MS CRM it has CRM 3.0 (3.0.5300.0) When we try and create activies from within a case, we get the following to errors in the event log We can create the activities just fromthe main web client menu ok The same thing happens in the outlook client (OL 2003, Exchange 2003) I found some links to verabose stuff, but they all applied to the have MS CRM setup on multiple server. We have tried it with and without Outlook open Anyhelp appreciated Event Type: Error Event Source: MSC...