how to add reference to external xsd

hi,
i m creating an xml file through vb.net code.
Can someone help me to add a reference to the xsd file through my code?
0
Anubhuti

Anubhuti wrote:

> i m creating an xml file through vb.net code.
> Can someone help me to add a reference to the xsd file through my code?

What are you using respectively what do you want to use, XmlWriter or
XmlDocument to create the XML?
You need to add an attribute named xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation or
xsi:schemaLocation where xsi is bound to
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance.

With XmlWriter you would use e.g. (C#)

       using (XmlWriter xmlWriter = XmlWriter.Create("file.xml"))
       {
         xmlWriter.WriteStartDocument();
         xmlWriter.WriteStartElement("root");
         xmlWriter.WriteAttributeString("xsi",
"noNamespaceSchemaLocation",
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance", "schema.xsd");
         // write further attributes and elements here
         xmlWriter.WriteEndElement();
         xmlWriter.WriteEndDocument();
       }

I hope you can read the C# and "translate" to VB.NET yourself, if not
let us know that you need help with that too.

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

How do I use a cell value as the filename in an external link?
I want to set up a workbook with several values from linked workbooks. I would like to enter a value in column A and then use that value as the filename in the rest of the cells that link to the external workbook. For example: I want to enter A122 into colum A - and have the cell in column B pick that value up and link to a cell in an external workbook with that name Obviously, the following function links correctly to the external file and returns the correct value: ='G:\Local files\Sample Tracking\[A122.xls]Sample Request'!$E$2 But, I do not want to have to change the syntax ...

Excel Add Ins

Add on

Where to get a complete reference for Jet SQL?
Help! Can anybody tell me where to get a complete reference for Jet SQL? Tanks a lot for your information! ...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Webservice from XSD
Hello, recently I have been assigned the task to upgrade an application. This application communicated with a 3rd party through mail boxes. Now this 3rd party wants to upgrade to using webservice requests, and so we have to upgrade too. The problem is 1) I have very limited knowledge of creating webservice in .NET, although I understand the basic concept behind it 2) This project had to be done yesterday ;) Apparantly, they work with a standard protocol, which is defined at http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/23_series/23.140/schema/REL-5-MM7-1-0. I need to create a webservice that can...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Appearance of emails sent to externals
When I setup my exchange server and CRM, I messed up the eppearances of emails. When I sent an email to an external, they woeuld see it arrive as From: "dustin.wright@wrightitsolutions.com" <dustin.wright@wrightitsolutions.com> instead of From: "Dustin Wright" <wrightd@wrightitsolutions.com> I later realized this and corrected it in Exchnage. Now, emails from Exchange appear as they should, but emails from CRM appear as the top example. Can this be fixed, if so, how? Perhaps, log into CRM as Administrator, disable my courrent account, and recreate i...

Map Add-On?

External Error
Dear all, recently, we dropped a domain-control (Other DCs remain), other servers and clients can work well, but the CRM System cannot work, the dialog will appear that (External Error - No Such Object On Server. "The selected object could not be found. Verify that the object exists in both the database and Active Directory.") Then I reinstalled SQL server (and use sp_attachDB to attach the original CRM databases). Then reinstalled the CRM Server 1.2 software. After that, the problem remains. I want to know (1) Which object ? (2) where to verify? (3) How to correct? Please u...

? Class-Dependant Resources (Packagaing An External Resource)
Hi, I've written a class that requires a cursor and an icon. I do not know how to package the icon and cursor with the source and header files so that the whole thing can be added to an app. The source and header are simply #include(d), but how do I allow for the resources to be added as easily? Thanks a lot. -- Alec S. news/alec->synetech/cjb/net There is no reasonable way to do this, because the cursor and icon must be added to the ..rc file. joe On Wed, 16 May 2007 15:22:42 -0400, "Alec S." <@> wrote: >Hi, > >I've written a class that req...

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

Add target to trend chart
I've created a chart trending our company's daily rank over time. We have a specific rank as a target goal, and I'd like that to appear as a flat line on the chart, so we know how far we have to go. How can I get such a line, without having to populate a new column with the same number? Thanks Two options, 1) Simply draw a line where your target is at using the drawing toolbar. 2) Add an additional series to your chart containing two points. The X value of the points indicates the length of your line. The Y values should be set to your target. "Patience" <...

Can I add other data to a pivot chart
I want to add a target line to a pivot chart. The data for the target line would be from a different source (worksheet) to the underlying pivot table. Is this possible (by workaround or otherwise)? A pivot chart can only display data from the pivot table. This can be overcome by drawing a line and hoping it doesn't move too much. I would instead make a regular chart from the pivot table, and add the data for the additional line. To make a regular chart from a pivot table, select a blank cell that's not touching the pivot table and start the chart wizard. In step 2, you must use...