how do i write checkbox to.....

--------------050607000103070200020407

how do i write checkbox1  boolean to xml
in vb6 i can only do  cstr( checkbox1.value) but  in vb.net can't write
to xml. i am doing irc chat similar to mirc or pirch chat.

 rw.WriteConfigInfo("User Modes", chkInvisible.Text,
chkInvisible.Checked, "PirateChat.xml")

in procedure events:
                    ' Both the Key and the Value are filled
                    ' Find the key
                    node1 =
(Doc.DocumentElement).SelectSingleNode("/configuration/" & aSection &
"/" & aKey)    <======= error occured in here.

does ne 1 know how to write  chebox to xml?
regards,

--------------050607000103070200020407

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
how do i write checkbox1&nbsp; boolean to xml<br>
in vb6 i can only do&nbsp; cstr( checkbox1.value) but&nbsp; in vb.net can't write
to xml. i am doing irc chat similar to mirc or pirch chat.<br>
&nbsp;rw.WriteConfigInfo("User Modes", chkInvisible.Text,
chkInvisible.Checked, "PirateChat.xml")<br>
in procedure events:<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ' Both the Key and the Value are filled <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ' Find the key<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<font color="#3333ff"> node1 =
(Doc.DocumentElement).SelectSingleNode("/configuration/" &amp; aSection
&amp; "/" &amp; aKey)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;======= error occured in here.<br>
does ne 1 know how to write&nbsp; chebox to xml?<br>
regards,</font>

--------------050607000103070200020407--

0
supra56 (7)

--------------030107010405060707060906

i wanted checkbox save setting to 1 to 0
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Xml.XPath.XPathException'
occurred in system.xml.dll

Additional information: System error.
regards,

Supra wrote:

> how do i write checkbox1  boolean to xml
> in vb6 i can only do  cstr( checkbox1.value) but  in vb.net can't
> write to xml. i am doing irc chat similar to mirc or pirch chat.
>
>  rw.WriteConfigInfo("User Modes", chkInvisible.Text,
> chkInvisible.Checked, "PirateChat.xml")
>

> in procedure events:
>                     ' Both the Key and the Value are filled
>                     ' Find the key
>                     node1 =
> (Doc.DocumentElement).SelectSingleNode("/configuration/" & aSection &
> "/" & aKey)    <======= error occured in here.
>
> does ne 1 know how to write  chebox to xml?
> regards,

--------------030107010405060707060906

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
i wanted checkbox save setting to 1 to 0<br>
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Xml.XPath.XPathException'
occurred in system.xml.dll<br>
Additional information: System error.<br>
regards,<br>
Supra wrote:<br>
 cite="midYoKOc.326485$rCA1.154897@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com">
  <title></title>
[...]

--------------040100070101080307060805

don't worry about me. i just solved it  by myself for 4 days. thank
goddness! 8-)
regards,

Supra wrote:

> i wanted checkbox save setting to 1 to 0
> An unhandled exception of type 'System.Xml.XPath.XPathException'
> occurred in system.xml.dll
>
> Additional information: System error.
> regards,
>
> Supra wrote:
>
>> how do i write checkbox1  boolean to xml
>> in vb6 i can only do  cstr( checkbox1.value) but  in vb.net can't
>> write to xml. i am doing irc chat similar to mirc or pirch chat.
>>
>>  rw.WriteConfigInfo("User Modes", chkInvisible.Text,
>> chkInvisible.Checked, "PirateChat.xml")
>>

>> in procedure events:
>>                     ' Both the Key and the Value are filled
>>                     ' Find the key
>>                     node1 =
>> (Doc.DocumentElement).SelectSingleNode("/configuration/" & aSection &
>> "/" & aKey)    <======= error occured in here.
>>
>> does ne 1 know how to write  chebox to xml?
>> regards,

--------------040100070101080307060805

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
don't worry about me. i just solved it&nbsp; by myself for 4 days. thank
regards,<br>
Supra wrote:<br>
 cite="middILOc.326739$rCA1.143311@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com">
  <title></title>
[...]

Setting criteria to Access Checkbox
I hope someone could help me with this. I am trying to setup a criteria to decide when to allow/not allow user to click on the check box. logically it looks simple but I am not able to incorporate in my data access page. I have a numerical field called tier status and right next to it I have a checkbox. I would like to allow user to check and uncheck the checkbox as long as the tier status field is less than 3 and I was hoping that checkbox would be disabled as as as the tier status is 3 or higher. I am really not sure how to work that on access. I was hoping if someone could help me with th...

Is there a way for Windows Service to Read/Write HKCU Reg key ?
Hi: I'm writing a Windows Service program which needs to read/write the HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry key for the current logged on user. I know that for a Windows service does not have concept of HKCU since it is always running in SYSTEM's context. But is there a way (trick?) for a service to access the HKCU registry key? Thanks In Advance ! Polaris Hello Try, from a user application (the one that is logged on, or the current user), to send the services the user's SID. Then access the HKCU through HKEY_USERS\users_sid\............ Hope that helps, Elias "Polaris&qu...

Write
I am trying to change the default margins. I am requested to use the Write mode to do this. What is Write, and how do I access it? Are you using voice recognition? Margins are simply changed in the Arrange Menu in Publisher. Are you in the right newsgroup? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CBC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:183bb01c44a40$107bd5d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to change the default margins. I am requested > to use the Write mode to do this. W...

Writing formula for excel worksheet
Item Rate1 Rate2 Rate3 A 3 4 6 B 8 5 23 C 56 5 78 Above is my excel sheet. I want to write some formula so that in every row cell having minimum rate should come bold. Like For Item A - Rate1(3) for Item B - Rate2(5) For Item C - Rate2 (5) There may be a neater way but this works. Somewhere in you sheet in a cell type =min(A1:a4), I used L1 Change this to watever range you are trying to evaluate. Then select this range and click format - conditional format - cell value - is equal to =($L$1) and apply your bold font. The lowest value in the range will then become bold. Mike "Gaur...

write protect/write redirect/kios mode
Hey, I LOVE snapshots in virtualmachines and think it would be awesome to have something like this for my main windows install. Anyone know of any hardware/software to redirect writes to another drive/file/memory/hardware? Or hardware to write protect a drive for kios's (i found some once befor the reverted all changes on shutdown, but cant find it anymore ><) I know VSS(virtual shadow copy service) has a function to redirect on write and wondering if i might be able to use that :/ It will just make everything cleaner, and give alot of flexiblity to setting up ...

Cannot write to memory location
I can not (all of the sudden) run Publisher in the last week. When starting to run it, I get that it cannot write to a certain memory locaiton, so it is shutting down. I need to get this program working. I have read through this forum and tried the different fixes as well as the knowledge base (emptied the temp file, disabled anti-virus, etc.) but it still won't work. An example is: "The instruction at "0x77f585c0" referenced memory at "0x00000000". the memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate the program." The header read...

how do i write checkbox to.....
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050607000103070200020407 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit how do i write checkbox1 boolean to xml in vb6 i can only do cstr( checkbox1.value) but in vb.net can't write to xml. i am doing irc chat similar to mirc or pirch chat. rw.WriteConfigInfo("User Modes", chkInvisible.Text, chkInvisible.Checked, "PirateChat.xml") in procedure events: ' Both the Key and the Value are filled ' Find the key ...

Write access to a LDAP server.
Is there any way to enable write access in Outlook to my LDAP server? The LDAP server allows this functionality, Outlook doesn't. Any plugins that can do this? Thanks. Derek ...

Writing a macro in Outlook 2007
Hello - I have been trying to create code in Outlook 2007 that will send an item to a specific printer. I realize there is no macro recorder in Outlook, and I am not a programmer, so I've been trying to manipulate code found on a Microsoft support page, without success. Does anyone know the code required to send an item to a specific printer, other than the default? Here is a sample of what I've found - it includes resetting the default printer: Sub MAIN 'Retrieve and set information about the current default printer Dim FPS As FilePrintSetup GetCurValues FPS ...

MULTI STORE ORDER WRITING-SIMPLIFY
Hi- We have 7 stores and need to simplify the order writing process. Is there any way to write POs for all of our stores without having to do each order separately? We would like for all orders to come up with the items we want to order, being able to change the quantities according to the store. Thank you in advance for your help. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0599_01C6CAFF.B4705610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable J, Have you tried the 340 PO Planner worksheet? --=20 * Get Secure! - ...

how to write a formula
I have just taken over as manager of a boarding house and need to come up with some formulas to allow me to enter a dollar amount in cells c1:c12 and then have excel convert that to a day value( 1 day = 13.57) , it then needs to take the date in cells d1:d12 add the reultant conversion and place the result in cells e1:e12 as a date in real time ( 23/05/205). Also is it possible to get excell to print out a receipt for each entry that is made. I have never used excell and currently do it manually with Word which is hard and long In E1, just enter =D1+(C1/13.57), format as date and copy...

writing on an excel file
my employer emailed me an expense report and i downloaded excel. i can't seem to write on this document. is it because its a read only fiel? how do i convert it to be able to edit and write in my expenxes? HELP!!!!!! is it because it's read only ? - check with properties under explorer. either change it there, or save as a different name Steve On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 18:06:02 +0100, RITZ <RITZ@discussions.microsoft.com= > = wrote: > my employer emailed me an expense report and i downloaded excel. i can= 't = > seem > to write on this document. is it because i...

Combolist to show checkboxes
I have a combo-list that I would like to show as checkboxes on a report. Is there a way to convert that? I'm using: =IIf([Primary ID]=1,true,false) =IIf([Primary ID]=2,true,False) and so on (up to 9) Sometimes there are 2 or 3 picked from the drop-down. However, the report only picks the last record from the fiesld as a checkmark. How can I make all the fields that are picked from the drop-down? Any help is appreciated ...

Write Error
We have four registers that we have been running for two years with RMS. Recently we started to use the 4th one again after a long time and everyother transaction activates a Write Error. None of the other registers have the problems including one that hasn't been used for the same amount of time as the fourth and there have been no significant changes to any computer besides microsoft updates for XP. Help Please -- Rich O''Boyle IT Tech Lundeens Liquors Are all registers on the same RMS version. ? What is the version # ? Have you upgraded to Service Pack 2 or 3 on all mac...

read only and write only
l would like to protect my work from other user not all but for the certain column.for example ; column A 1,A2 ,A3 ,B1 B2,B3 ,C1,C2.C3 and D1.D2 D3 are for write only.{ Column A23, A24,A25 ,B23,B24,B25 ,C23.C24,C25 and D23,D24,D25 ,all the data here are copy from above like A23 is data from Al , so is it any way that the other user can,t change any data here} thank you Select the cells you want your users to be able to alter (CTRL + Clck if they are not adjacent) and then:- Format|cells|protection and remove the locked checkmark. then Tools|Protection|protect sheet. User are now pr...

embed checkbox in a cell
How do I put a checkbox in a cell, instead of floating? I have a 14-page form with lots of checkboxes. The is a form that needs to be printed and I am having a time making modifications/formatting/page set up changes with floating boxes. Help. You can use Marlett font, then, while holding the alt key down, type 097 FROM THE NUMERIC KEYPAD, then let go of the alt key. Or type =CHAR(97), in the Marlett font. "ReneeR" wrote: > How do I put a checkbox in a cell, instead of floating? I have a 14-page > form with lots of checkboxes. The is a form that needs to be printe...

writing area
I know that I can select an area: ex: A1 to b9. After selecting it is then possible to write and the marker will automatically move from a1 to b1 to c1 as you press enter (instead of moving down one and one row). However - I do not remember how I can mark the area for writing. Please help anyone!? Under Tools/Options/Edit, you can set the direction that the cell pointer moves. On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:05:01 +0200, "Kathrine J Wathne" <kjwathne@start.no> wrote: >I know that I can select an area: ex: A1 to b9. After selecting it is then >possible to write and the ma...

Click checkbox with command button
I have a checkbox named [count] and a command button named [update]. I would like to make the command button set the checkbox to true when clicked. I have tried these three things but I keep getting a Run time error 2135, this property is read only and cant be set. What am I doing wrong? The goal of this is to add a new record for a date and time field that has the Date() and Time() default values to get a time stamp for the update withouth typing any information into the record set. update_on click me.count = true update_on click if isnull (me.count) then me.count = true end if ...

Checking out the CheckBox
I'm writing an application that requires check boxes. I pull a check box into the form. When I use Class Wizard to give it a name the category defaults to Value. I change it to Control and the only control it allows is CButton, which is not what it is nor what I need. The compiler complains that .getChecked() is not a member of CButton. Help? Thanks, Lil A CCheckBox is a kind of CButton. You could just put it in with CLW then change it manually in the .h file or just hook into the value (a bool) and use UpdateData() to get the current value. Tom "Lilith" <lilith@dcc...

novice trying to write formula
I'm trying to write a formula: If column D = K or any number 1 - 12 and K = A then L = NL ( or I could use the number 1) Please remember I'm a novice EXCEL user...and what little I know i self-taught. thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Mary It's somewhat difficult to follow what you're saying. Does "column D = K" mean "column D = column K" or is it "column D = the letter K"? And what does "K = A" mean? And what does "then L = NL ( or I could use the number 1)" mean? HTH Otto "mary...

Write to Registry
How to write to registry from MFC 6.0? I want to change my settings for header and footer for IE 6 Regards, Mystique > I want to change my settings for header and footer for IE 6 How doing the above is related to writing to registry using MFC? You can use Reg* fucntions (eg RegOpenKey, RegCloseKey, RegQueryValue, RegSetValue etc) in Win32. MFC provides similar functionality for its framework. Take a look at GetProfileString, tProfileInt, WriteProfileInt etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com In addition to what Ajay wrote remember you can use AfxGetApp() to get at ...

Display differences Write-Host and Write-Warning
I'm new to PS, and a little embarrassed I can't find the answer to this on my own... I like to format text literals across multiple lines to manage the right margin of code text, but I'm having a problem with Write-Warning. There is apparently a significant difference in the way it handles its message text. Write-Host "Some literal text appended to" ` "some more text on the same line" Produces the desired output: Some literal text appended to some more text on the same line As you, PowerShellers, are aware, t...

writing equations for calculating dates
How does one write an equation to calculate weeks remaining prior to a set date? For example, if there are 16 weeks before a set date, how is the formula written to subtract today's date from the set future date of an event with the weeks remaining to appear in the cells? Hope this makes sense and that is a simple task. Let me know. If you have a future date of 9/1/04 in Cell A1, then use the following to determine the number of weeks remaining until that future date: =(A1-TODAY())/7 -- Michael J. Malinsky Pittsburgh, PA "I am a bear of very little brain, and long words ...

Raid 5 write back vs write through
I understand the different between Write Mode policies - write back vs write through but what is suggested for a Raid 5 that holds the DB and log files? I would not run logs on Raid 5. Much more preferable to run on Raid 1 and if you have the money Raid 10 for your dbs. Not many of us do so Raid 5 for your dbs should be fine as long as it is on a separate channel/controller. You should disable write back for integrity if nothing else. Nue "Fl" <Fl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98BF30F1-ADE7-47A7-BCAC-382B6364DE38@microsoft.com... >I understand the d...

Need to know how to write a formula
I have 129 kids at my church and they have been charged with doing certain things to earn points. I am making a spreadsheet to record their accomplishments, like, if they study their lesson they get 10 points, if they memorize a verse, they get 15 points, if they participate in a fund raiser they get 50 points, and so on. I have a chart that shows their points and can figure out their total points earned. However, I want to know how many times a certain chore was completed. I am trying to find out how many times each point value appears in the whole chart. That way I'll know wh...