Heavy Volume Asynchronous Web Service Calls

Does any one know if there is a limit of Web service calls that are queued.
I have many threads sending a Asynchronous Web Requests, and it seems that if
I dont process them fast enough I loose messages.  I cannot find anything
that mentions an input buffer that stores the results.  Any Ideas?
Thanks
0
Hivie (1)

Outlook Web Access 2000 not displaying Delete Check Box
We are running Exchange 2000 SP3. When I open Outlook Web Access in Internet Explorer, the Delete check box is not displayed for messages in any of the mail folders. However when I open OWA in Mozilla the boxes are displayed fine. Does anyone know how I can get the check boxes back when using IE? ...

Windows Vista Service Pack 1
I can't get this to download without it telling me there is a failure. It has tried multiple times but it will not work. My Windows Explorer is also not working and I am wondering if it is because of this serice pack that will not download correctly. Please Help! What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Were any of these applications running in the background when you attempted to install SP1? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee a...

VS2008 Framework 3.5 Web Service Accessed from Web 2.0 Client
Hi, I'm wondering if I made a large architectural screwup. I wanted to use new features in VS2008 including LINQ in my web service and have targeted the 3.5 framework with the web service. However, my Windows Forms client targets the 2.0 framework as I don't want my clients to have to download 3.5 All this works nicely in development but trying to deploy to a staging env I experience problems. I've deployed the web service sucessfully to IIS on my local machine and can browse to the service definition using the address below OK. My app.config file contains the reference:...

Renaming Exchange Service account
Somehow during our migration our service account was renamed/merged with a user account of a user that is no longer with the company. What are the ramification of renaming this account? Will any services need to be restarted? I am running Exchange Server 2003 with SP! yes, any change to a service account will require the service to be restarted for the changes to take affect. "Tyson" <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F179A509-C1F9-4691-A18F-B98F06BAAF45@microsoft.com... > Somehow during our migration our service account was renamed/merged with...

Exchange 5.5 SP4 ("internet mail services" Probleme )
I have Exchange 5.5 SP4 On windows NT4 SP6. The "internet mail service" Stop responding, no error in the "even viewer" and I'm not able to stop the services. No change was made on the server. I read all the article related to this problem on "Technet" found nothing. It's append around 1 time per day.... I've check for virus, nothing there. Any suggestion ??? G�rald ...

Size of html document when saved as web page
Hello, I use excel and front page. Customers will send me a document in excel, then I will use their form to save as a webpage. The form is the output I use for their application. In excel you can make the print out put fit on a page using the excel print view functions. How can I change the excel formatting so it saves in html to print the size of page I want it? Thanks, Dave ...

problem with outlook web access via SSL
Hello, I am trying to access the owa page via https, port 443. I installed my own certificate, and enabled SSL. When I try to connect to https://servername/exchange I get 'page cannot be displayed'. I checked the 'default website' in IIS, and port 443 is enabled, the certificate is installed and ssl is required. I used this guide: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/SSL_Enabling_OWA_2003.html I can access owa via http://servername/exchange, when I don't check 'ssl required'. but i don't want it to work via http; it should work via https .... I can access...

Exchange 2003
Hello all, is it true that Exchange 2003 does not support Instant Messaging? Will it ever support it? Has anybody found any good alternatives for IM clients who is running Exchange 2003? Thanks in advance! It's been separated into a product called Office Live Communications Server. Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Hello all, is it true that Exchange 2003 does not support >Instant Messaging? Will it ever support it? Has anybody >found any good alternatives for IM clients who is running >Exchange 2003? Thanks in advance! >....

calculating volume
I am getting very frustrated with trying to put the formula for calculating the volume of a solid cone and was wondering if anyone can help me. I can do it on paper but can't seem to get it to work in excel! I have installed the analylis tool pack to give me all the SQRT functions etc I do have one criteria that is constant and that is the height of the cone shape which will always be 10cm. So I would like to enter the first circumference in cell A1 and then the second circumference in cell B1 and get the answer in C1 (allowing for the height to always be 10cm). I.E. circ1= 25cm circ2=...

Heavy Lines
Is there a way of making some of the vertical (dividing letters) and horizontal ( dividing numbers) lines appear heavier (darker) than the others to accentuate group divisions? Hi Select the range where you want the accentuation. Format>Cells>Border>Select thick line from top right pane>Click on whichever part of the cell you want - Left to make it down the left border, right for right border etc. -- Regards Roger Govier "Zygy" <zygy@bt.connect.com> wrote in message news:OtPZpitbHHA.4616@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there a way of making some of th...

Web Query in Excel
Hello, I would like to perform a web query that pulls data from an online page and enters it into excel. I know the basics for creating web queries and also know how to pass parameters with the web queries (when I know the parameter names). The problem arises when I do not know the parameter names for the textboxes, for which I want to to retrieve data...specifically I want to retrieve data from http://www.msha.gov/drs/drshome.htm. I have a specific MSHA Mine ID for which I would like to be automatically entered and then directed to the next page - how can this be done? An...

web access and office error
When someone logs into the outlook web access page (exchange 2000 server and IE) they can read mail fine. But when they try to reply or create a new message they get the following error: Please wait while Microsoft configures Microsoft Office SR-1 Professional. then they will get: The feature you are trying to use is on a CD- ROM or other removable disk that is not available. This happens on numerous machines but mostly public library machines. I assume it has something to do with the office install but why would the web page need office? she can cancel this (at least 5 times before it ...

SFO/Web Client Activity/History Views...
....coming from ACT!, our users were used to viewing activities/history in a way that allows you to scroll through a list of all activities, which of course CRM does, but what CRM doesn't do is allow you to see in that list the full text of the note, letter, or email. Many of our users found that functionality tremendously useful when preparing themselves to meet a client. They could quickly scroll through some recent history and get up to speed on what they needed to know. Now they must open each and every activity independantly and it is just plain too tedious and very time con...

publish as web page #2
When I try to publish a spreadsheet page to my web page, the program always says the file is in use and cannot be replaced. wondering what might be hapening???? everything works as advertised till that point. ...

I keep losing online services on my HSBC direct savings account
I have lost online services on my HSBC account 4 times now in the 4 months I have been using MS Money (MS Money 2006 Standard OEM Edition Version 15.0.50.513). I think I have finally figured out the pattern. Every time I accidentally screw up something I can't undo and I have to restore a backup file it happens. If I restore a backup everything is back to how it should be except that it just drops the online services from my HSBC account, and I have to set them back up, which creates a duplicate account that now has online services that must then be merged with the old account. ...

Web Services
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Hello, <br><br>We use exchange 2007 sp1 and a few Intel Mac's, we try to set up Entourage 2008 web services but it seems that we can't send attachments! If we use Entourage 2008 (not web services edition) all is ok, can someone please give us a direction to that "mystery"? <br> Thanks in advanced. On 2010-04-17 09:47:13 -0400, netsys@officeformac.com said: > We use exchange 2007 sp1 and a few Intel Mac's, we try to set up > Entourage 2...

How do I add a Web Access Account to my Outlook at home?
That sounds strange, but I'm a student at a university that has given me an Outlook Account on Web Access for the purpose of receiving school mail, mainly school-wide announcements and information from professors. However, I find the online version to be very limiting and I'm not familiar with the newer versions of Outlook (haven't had it since about 1996 or so). I need to know if I can access e-mails recieved on my Web Access account in my Outlook program at home... Also, maybe if this is possible I won't have to do that... Can I organized e-mails on Web Access? I k...

How to Delete too heavy outgoing mail?
I attached a 93MB MP3 file to an e-mail. Click on SEND and it is stuck. I cannot Delete, cannot Stop, cannot Move to another file, and cannot send any other e-mail. Please tell me how to erase that file so my Outlook will work fine. There are several methods you can use: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm "Fergon" <Fergon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76EAC216-C332-4D00-92F9-6CDF636D1A92@microsoft.com... > I attached a 93MB MP3 file to an e-mail. Click on SEND and it is stuck. I > cannot Delete, cannot Stop, ca...

Sending web page through Outlook
I would like to be able to send selected pages from our intranet, instead of sending the link...users like it visually much better. How do I send the active version of the page so that it looks just the same and all the images and links work just as if you are on the page itself. Thanks all! File | Send | Page by E-mail. The user's default mail format must be HTML. It won't work if the page is too complex. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jump...

Apache Axis and Visual Studio .NET Web Reference
Hi all, I noticed that adding in Visual Basic .NET a Web Reference to an Apache Axis web service results in a URI in the generated code that no longer has a port number. I tracked down the problem to the WSDL file created by disco.exe from Axis WSDL URL: even though the Axis WSDL contains the port number in the soap:address, the WSDL created by disco.exe no longer contains the port number in soap:address. Is this a known problem? Has a fix been issued that solves this problem? Thanks you for your assistance in this matter. Georges Georges, what version of VB.NET are you using? I ...

Calling all MVPs to solve the Mystery!
(new information here) My Data File Management (Outlook 2003) is empty; but all my outlook files are ok. When I click on DFM I get an error message: "There was an error locating one of the files to complete this operation. It may have been deleted. " I then close the error message and the window opens up where i normally see the little outlook file icon and copy it to my desktop for back up on an external drive. But the window (name of window is outlook data files) is empty!! I ran detect and repair and nothing changed. Again, all my data (notes, calendar, contacts and ta...

Heavy Equipment Companies
Does anyone know of any heavy equipment construction companies who are using MSGP? I have heard of Wennsoft but was want to know if there were any other equipment maintenance options. I work with one but they developed their own .Net-based system that connects to GP using eConnect. -- Charles Allen, MVP "RHonaker" wrote: > Does anyone know of any heavy equipment construction companies who are using > MSGP? I have heard of Wennsoft but was want to know if there were any other > equipment maintenance options. ...

IPC Between a Windows Service and a Windows Application
Hi, I am trying to determine the best method to communicate between a Windows Service and a Windows Application using MFC. I read in the Wrox book "NT Services" that Windows Services cannot communicate via Windows messages, unless you know the workstation(?). I have also investigated using named pipes and have determined that this is a viable option; however, it might be overkill for what I need, which is for the Service to signal the Application to update itself or whatever, like a windows message does. I don't have a need to send whole data structures, but rather something ...

web form
Can I create a form for my web site in access and use a captcha and insert this into Front page? If so can someone please help me wiht instructions? -- Thanks,, Kim No. "Kim K" <KimK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:714EF8D1-BDB0-4F43-BC02-350E17B4B96C@microsoft.com... > Can I create a form for my web site in access and use a captcha and insert > this into Front page? If so can someone please help me wiht instructions? > -- > Thanks,, > Kim ...

Finding a function call in queries
Does anyone know of a way to find if a function is being called from a query? Another words, I have a function that might be called from 1 or more queries in my DB and I am looking for a quick way to see which queries it is called from. With over 200 queries in my DB, it will take me some time to check them manually, and I have 2 functions to check. Is there a utility or something that will do this for me? Thanks! On Thu, 6 May 2010 15:57:01 -0700, cherman <cherman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anyone know of a way to find if a function is being calle...