Generating a schema for a derived class using xsd.exe

I have a class B, defined in B.dll. It derives from class A, defined in
A.dll.
I want to generate a schema for B using the xsd.exe tool, but xsd.exe
complains that it can't find the base class.

When I run xsd.exe, passing B.dll as argument, I get the following error:

xsd B.dll /type:B

Error: There was an error processing 'B.dll'.
   - There was an error reflecting type 'B'.
   - File or assembly name A, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

The assembly containing the base class (A.dll) is present in the current
directory.

How can I tell xsd.exe where to find the base class?

Vaci
0
Vaci

Use the critical pack from MS
--hwmeeqoppbkrsu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gsdmnmfvyxyv"; type="multipart/alternative" --gsdmnmfvyxyv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="oypcegpmg" --oypcegpmg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure. This update includes th...

Dynamically generating email as html from a template
Would anyone know of an article/information detailing the creation of templates in word that can be used to create word documents by merging data to be saved as html to be included as the body of an email in outlook. .... or another method of dynamically creating emails in outlook based on a template. Thanx for the Advice Have you looked at Word's mail merge feature? That's exactly what it = does. See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/startletter.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Us...

ExcelReport
Please access http://www.ljzsoft.com ExcelReport is a report generator to generate reports in Microsoft Excel format. If you know how to use Excel and write SQL statements, you can use ExcelReport to create all kinds of reports as you need. Furthermore, with one time configuration, you can easily build periodic reports such as daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports. ...

Turn off bill payment but still use online updates?
My bank recently enabled Online Bill Payment from within Money, but I'd rather not use this feature at all. In Money 2007, is it possible to disable Online Bill Payment but continue to use Online Updates for a particular account? I still prefer to use Online Bill Payment through my bank's own website, but here doesn't appear to be a way to turn off the interface to MS Money from their end. Thanks, rsanchez http://www.texupport.net Ralph Sanchez http://www.texupport.net Ralph - you don't need to turn off the bill payment. Just don't set- up any e-pays or a-pays in Mone...

Preventive Maintenance, multiple call generation 1 generate to pr.
need to be able to have preventive maintenance generate a call for each day in a month when running the generate routine. Rather than having to create each one individually. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/...

use pull down menu to select a picture
I use the Combo Box pull down menu buttons a lot. I click on the Box, select an item from the list and the relevant data pops up as expected. How can I make a picture pop up when I select an item from the Combo Box List? please advise use Eccel 2003 Hi Skonnoth, See if you can pass this code to your combo box to activate the form and pictures pop up. http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=46010&lngWId=1 "Skonnoth" wrote: > I use the Combo Box pull down menu buttons a lot. > I click on the Box, select an item from the list and the re...

is there a way of using a second monitor as a customer display
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Does anyone know if rms works with 2 monitors. What I mean can you use a second monitor as customer display or something similar. A lot of pos systems out there use a second monitor as customer display, I m not sure if rms supports that option or not but any help would be appreciated. thanks ------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-...

PROVEN SYSTEM TO GENERATE CASH
Hi friends, I think it be a very promising program .... the great thing about it is they market it for you! Easy, once you join all of this happens without you lifting a finger! You automatically received your replicated Unique URL (personal web site) You automatically have 150,000+ emails sent to promote your web site You automatically have people (just like you) visit your web site You automatically have welcome emails sent to your new prospects You automatically have 10 days of follow-up (drip) emails sent to your new prospects The System automatically processes the new member when they...

Using Payee Information
When I try to pay a bill to an existing payee that does not show up in the Bills and Deposit List, Microsoft Money recognizes the name but prompts me to enter all the relevant information, e.g., address, account number, etc. This is despite the fact that the fact I sent payments to this payee before. This was not a problem before. Please advise. -- Ziad Elmously ...

vs2005 xsd.exe: Can it generate different files?
Is there an option to get the vs2005 xsd.exe tool to generate seperate files for each class that it generates? It would be much easier from a maintenance standpoint than one big giant file for my classes. Thanks for any help Matt MattBell wrote: > Is there an option to get the vs2005 xsd.exe tool to generate seperate files > for each class that it generates? I had a look at the output of xsd.exe /help but there is no option/setting mentioned. -- Martin Honnen --- MVP XML http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ ...

Inbox, use of subject
I have used Outlook for years, probably outlook 2000. I just installed a trial version of Outlook 2003 and have run into a problem. I have always changed the subject in all items to my client's name and then dragged the item, email or message to a "Clients" folder...that way, I can sort by subject and see all items relating to a client. Problem is, in 2000 the program asked me if I want to save and if I click Yes it changed the subject. 2003 seems to allow me to change the information, but doesn't ask me if I want to save it and then the subject does NOT change w...

How do I disable Office Clipboard so Copy Paste uses traditional Windows Clipboard
Office 2003 Excel in particular I can not select a cell ... hit CTRL+C ... select another cell ... hit CTRL+V. Paste is never enabled. Apparently the Office Clipboard snags it and this method no longer works. Thanks Bill ... that is a real productivity booster. The only KB article that I can find that related to disabling the Office Clipboard doesn't seem to have an effect. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;207438 Well that article applied to Office 2000. Except for the version 9.0 (now version 10.0 in Office 2003) the AcbControl does not disable the clipboard....

Checking if a view is being used
Hi we have discovered a view that will cause a problem when we next upgrade our database. I need to find a way to tell if it is being used. I have checked dependencies and there is none but that won’t tell me if the application is using it or not. With stored procedures, if I want to know if they are being used I add code to write to a table whenever they are run. With tables I write a trigger that writes to a table whenever the table is being changed. But I cannot do either with views as you can only do a select and I want to know if it is being run not necessarily lookin...

to generate only table names but not their schema in the database
My replication on multiple servers failed. So i want to know which articles are published from the daabase. i wish to generate only articles that are there in the database, but not their schema or column names. how to do this through ms visio ...

Auto-generate product ID
Is there a way to auto-generate product ID? Or is there any third party addons that does that? Better yet would be a way to auto-generate a barcode for each item "Raymond" <Raymond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1EF7ACB-8D15-4527-A8C7-53C9F8FD6906@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to auto-generate product ID? Or is there any third party > addons that does that? Raymond, We offer AutoGen for this purpose. Barcode 128A is the default for new item adds. For more information contact your RMS reseller or visit: http://www.digitalretailer.com/rmsaddin...

How to use CStatic smoothly?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C52501.44102170 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable =CA=F7=D2=B6 Hey,All: I have gotten a problem during I used CStatic class.When I try to use = the method which called WM_PAINT from the other function to try to = redraw the client area to design a extra-class(its based on CStatic),I = had sent a message ,but it doesn't seem work well,it's useless,is there = anything I have to set before I use this call or I just needto add a = function which can...

Accessing the schema type value from XSLT ...
Folks, Have any of you figured out a way in .NET 1.1 to access the scheme type of a Xml node from XSLT? Appreciate any pointers or code snippets that you can provide. After some extensive research (& head-scratching) I understand I need the PSVI(Post Schema Validated Infoset). I can't seem to figure out how to use PSVI with XSLT. Am I on the right track here? Thanks, -Naraendira -- NaraendiraKumar R. R. wrote: > Have any of you figured out a way in .NET 1.1 to access the scheme type of a > Xml node from XSLT? Appreciate any pointers or code snippets that you can >...

SerialPort Class Visual Studio 2005 (2)
Hi Again, I want to use the SerialPort CLass included in VS2005 in the following library, "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll", but i don´t know haw to do it. I have triyed as Ajay told me (below), but no success. Have you got any idea??? Thanks ind advance >If you are asking how to add a class to a project, all you need to do >is select the project in Solution Explorer, right click on it, click >Add, click existing item and select your *.h/*.cpp files in the >project. You seem to be using a .net class. This is a MFC newsgroup. Answers ...

Auto Generate Serial Numbers for Bill of Materials
Hi! We have a partner in Australia who has some issues with the Serial Number Masks for Finished Goods in Inventory. Currently Bill of Materials functions this way: If the customer creates 20 finished products which tracks Serial Numbers. The user has to manually enter the 20 serial numbers into Assembly Entry. Even though the Finished product has been setup with a Serial Mask, there is no option to Auto Generate Serial Numbers. He would like to suggest that there should be an auto generate serial number function also for the finished goods in Bill of Materials. Thanks, ---------...

problem to access to my CwinApp class.
Hi, --------- Information: My MFC project configuration : - Single Document - Architecture Document/View --------- Problem: I declare some public variables in my CEssaiApp [public CWinApp]. How can I get access to those variables in the CEssaiApp class from CView class? thanks PS: excuse me for my english >I declare some public variables in my CEssaiApp [public CWinApp]. >How can I get access to those variables in the CEssaiApp class from CView >class? AfxGetApp() Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq Red wrote: >Hi, >--------- Informa...

Create and assign an outlook task using VBA?
I have code that creates an Outlook task for me. I want to be able to automatically assign a task to a certain e-mail address recipient. Is this possible? It seems that the right properties are available, but I can't seem to get it to work. Here is my code... Private Sub Create_It_Click() 'Create the Task in Outlook On Error GoTo AddAppt_Err Dim outobj As Outlook.Application Dim outtask As Outlook.TaskItem 'Dim objApptOccur As TaskItem Set outobj = CreateObject("outlook.application") Set outtask = outobj.CreateItem(olTas...

Vlookup using 2 conditions
I have a tab called games with the following info these are just two rows, there are a hundred or so rows): A B C D 1 ANH # W/L 2 Oct 16 WILD I have another tab called scores with the following info (these are just two rows, there are a hundred or so rows): A B C D E 1 Oct 16 TB 2 WAS 3 2 Oct 16 WILD 4 ANH 1 I would like cell D2 in the games tab to be a W if cel...

Parse Xml Schema

how can i save Bitmap file in JPEG or PNG format using VC++ 6.0 ?
hi all, could you please tell me how can i save Bitmap file in JPEG or PNG format using VC++ 6.0 regards shoeb "shoeb ali" <shoebali@abosoftware.com> wrote in message news:OmJo28OcGHA.3632@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > > could you please tell me how can i save Bitmap file in JPEG or PNG format > using VC++ 6.0 > You can use GDI+ or the CxImage class here: http://www.codeproject.com/bitmap/cximage.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...