free dot interview questions information

..NET database dev questions
http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html
Some general quickies
http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html
..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1
http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html
..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3
http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html
Electronic engineer interview questions
http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-questions.html
C++ notes for discussion
http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/c-notes-for-discussion.html

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

URLDownloadToFile Question !?
I have 4 simultaneous threads each downloading a file with URLDownloadToFile. If I add another thread (5th), the function does not start until another thread finishes... even if all the files are from different servers... Any things from URLDownloadToFile I should know ? (limitations or something) Thank you ! Mike Sorry it was my proxy connection !! sorry again... "Mike Gleason Jr Couturier" <abuse@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:eLfxkyHbEHA.4048@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have 4 simultaneous threads each downloading a file with > URLDownloadToFile. If I add a...

Fixed Decimal Question
Maybe this is how it's supposed to work, but my client says it's not. She has fixed decimal set under tools, options with 2 decimal places. However she said in the past she could type 25. and it would show up as 25.00 and if she typed 25 it would show up as .25 but now either way she types it the result is .25 and she wants it to be the way it used to be. So my question is what is the best way to do this and how is it supposed to work? Thanks, Carla Carla, Methinks your client has poor memory. What you see is what is intended. You probably need to format the cell as Number, w...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

Systems Integration question
Does anyone know of any [authoritative] resources (books, papers etc) which compare and contrast different Systems Integration technologies (e.g. J2EE and .NET)? In particular, I'm looking for a comprehensive comparison of several of these techonologies. ...

tricky graphing question
Hi all, I have a set of data which has been generated by a DAQ card, which is essentially a 50Hz sine wave, I was sampling at 1KHz, so I have exactly 20 data points per period. My frequency & phase are constant but my amplitude and duty cycle are variable. Currently I have thousands of Y values and each one corresponds to a unique X(time) value corresponding to each subsequent millisecond. What I would like to do is view my data in such a way as it is superimposing each 20 datapoint period of my sine wave on top of the previous one, ie after every 20 datapoints, I'd like the graph t...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Informatin is Needed before this report can be processed
Has anyone ever see the message: "Informatin is Needed before this report can be processed " and the "Max Records Count has ben exceeded" when running a report. Does anyone know how to get around these, especially the first error message? "Alex Beletsky" <abeletsky@sentri.com> wrote in message news:<e0ae01c43c16$46a8ef40$a001280a@phx.gbl>... > Has anyone ever see the message: > > "Informatin is Needed before this report can be > processed " > > and the "Max Records Count has ben exceeded" when > run...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S´┐Żnia Carvalho ...

Question about throttling the number of webservice calls from a .NET website
Hi, I'm currently designing a website which will be showing some course results to students at the end of their course. One of the options we want to give them is the ability to download a PDF version of their "result letter" (rather than posting it out to them, so saving money). The PDF will be generated on request for those students who want it by calling a webservice residing on another server, this will probably take a few seconds to execute (the data will have to be retrieved from the database, suitably formatted and some PDF template stuff executed...

Extend Published free/busy time, consequences.
Hello there. I am thinking of extending the published Free/Busy time in Outlook to a year or two into the future. But how about the consequences in doing so, as seen from the Exchange perspective. Before Exch 2007 this information was stored in a public folder, now in Exch 2007 the check is made directly in the calendar using OWA, so I guess that there should be no problem in doing so? Anyone got any info or best practice I can lean up against. Best regards Jesper. Free-busy data is pretty small so I doubt think you'll have any trouble. But, seriously, who...

Default Free/Busy Calendar time
I put a GPO in a few months ago to change the default free/busy time in outlook so that some of the Administrative Assistants could schedule things on their boss's calendars up to 4 months in advance. Since the time change/DST this gpo has stopped working. Has anyone seen this? The users haven't moved OU's, they haven't been upgraded, the GPO hasn't changed. If I'm posting this in the wrong group can someone point me the right way? ...

Free e-books!
Hello all, I have update my e-books.. Please take a look: http://freebooks2007.blogspot.com ...

Printing question #3
My boss has an Excel spreadsheet that has 20 or so worksheets. On each worksheet there are several hyperlinks to web pages. He wants to print out each worksheet and all their related hyperlinked pages. Right now he has to do it manually which takes a lot of time. Is it possible to do this. If so, how? Thanks! -- looking... ...

backup/restore question
W2K, 2 Exchange 2K Enterprise servers. Can I backup the store from server1 and restore it on server2 without overwriting the existing store on server2, maybe by renaming a store, or something? I am trying this in a test environment and get a 8012 error: The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Database is in use. ' from a call to 'HrESERestoreAddDatabase()' additional data 'Mailbox Store (EX1)'"1 I tried (out of desperation, really) to create a store first on server2 with the same name as that of the backed up one, but still get the same error. Than...

"recover deleted items" question #2
I have my deleted items set to 7 days server side & and in client outlook 2003 I have registry "DumpsterAlwaysOn" set to 1. How can I make it where users cannot delete the stuff in recover deleted items? there's no real way to accomplish this... "Mostro" <oveloz@glasfloss.com> wrote in message news:df6qn0$aij$1@newsdbm02.news.prodigy.com... > I have my deleted items set to 7 days server side & and in client outlook > 2003 I have registry "DumpsterAlwaysOn" set to 1. How can I make it where > users cannot delete the stuff in recove...

Free Manual
Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query cheers Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en -- Jacob "rraw75" wrote: > Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for ...

Outlook 2003 Journal Question
Hi all, I've been working on configuring the outlook 2003 journal to my liking. I've set the emails to be recorded into it, but it only records sent emails automatically. Is there an easy switch to get it to record incomming emails as well without me having to drag them from the Inbox to the Journal folder? Thanks in Advance ...

Tracking home improvements, and depreciation question
I'm going to replace the windows in my home which I own, and not all at once. I have an asset account set up for the house that is tied to a mortgage account. How do I keep track of the appreciation of the house due to improvements? 1. Should the value increase by the total cost of window replacement or the market value of the improvement (market value percentages of common improvements can be found on the Internet)? 2. Is the cost of installation also included in the appreciation amount? I know the answer is probably 'no', but how do I account for the installation c...

Quick SQL Question
If "Select salary from Employee" returns the following: 120000 70000 95000 How can I get the numbers to line up RIGHT JUSTIFIED? You can't format the results of a query without exporting them and using some other application. File | Export... Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail "Luminox" wrote: > If "Select salary from Employee" returns the following: > 120000 > 70000 > 95000 > > How can I get the numbers to line up RIGHT JUSTIFIED? Try this one select right(replicate(' ', 12) + salary,...

The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service-specific error 4294966781.
The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service-specific error 429496678 Event ID 702 Exchange server 5. No Application log has been generated Yesterday I had a crash of Information store and I was advised to delete the edb.chk file and restart. It worked. Right now I have disable Norton Antivirus server. I am still unable to start the services. Kindly help it is very urgent. Thanks in advance. Describe what has happened and what happens when you attempt to start InfoStore. Dev wrote: > Yesterday I had a crash of Information store and I was advised to d...

Offline defrag with Eseutil.exe - Yes or No
I have an exchange 2003 server with 10% (6gb of 56) disk space left. This place has no quotas for mailboxes but I will put them in place. So far I have cleaned out an additional 6 gb of space. The exchange database files don't shrink I understand unless you offline defrag them but I don't think this is recommended unless absolutely needed. I see how the available space is reported in the event log which verifies the space I have cleaned out. I'm leaning on not doing an offline defrag as there is no other app running on this server. Do you think its safe to let this server ha...