Facing Problem with Xpath if then else concept

XML File:
<additionalFields>
    <field name="dataKey">3868</field>
    <field name="distribution">140</field>
</additionalFields>

I would like to execute following If else Xpath 2.0 statement.

String text = nav.Evaluate("if(/additionalFields/
field[@name='distribution']/text() = '140') then 'C' else ' '
").ToString();

However I am getting following error message:
'if(/additionalFields/field[@name='distribution']/text() = '140') then
'C' else ' ' ' has an invalid token.

Is there any other way to achieve the result? Any help would be
appreciated.
0
4u.rajpal (1)

Help with face tagging
Not sure whether I understand what this is *supposed* to do, or whether I am expecting too much. Can somebody offer any insight... 1. My guess is that WLPG created rectangles around faces for about 10-20% of the photos in which faces occur. In no cases did it actually apply names to those faces. I can understand this happening for a new installation, when there were no names defined, but is that the way it is supposed to operate over the long term? In other words, does WLPG have the capability of distinguishing one face from anther and then applying the correct tag? I have seen contr...

copy/paste problem
i have norton antivirus, and its not letting me paste anything in publisher 2000. help! Shut Norton off? Melissa "Harami" <sosolid21_vish@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:6bf001c401da$0b11a2e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i have norton antivirus, and its not letting me paste > anything in publisher 2000. help! go to taskbar disable norton for e few seconds & do the cut & paste & enable norton >-----Original Message----- >i have norton antivirus, and its not letting me paste >anything in publisher 2000. help! >. > Disable script blocking...

Macro in Workbook problem
I have a document that when I open it I get the Document May contain Macros window. Well when I look into this document under Tools, Macros, it doesn't show any macros. It's a pain every time I open this document to hit the disable macros button. Please help this go away! Thanks! Hi you also have to remove the (empty) modules: - open your workbook - open the VBA editor with ALT+F11 - remove the modules - also check if there's some code in the worksheet modules and/or the workbook module. Delete this code - close the VBA editor - save the workbook - Try again -- Regards Frank K...

Internet Facing Deployment (IFD) not facing the internet
I have microsoft sharepoint running with small business server 2007 on an application server. I'm trying to host Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Internet Facing Deployment (IFD). I've set up the DNS to point to the server where CRM is running on IIS I've opened up permissions for it in IIS The Firewall is as open as I can figure out to get it. Port forwarded and translated in the NAT policies I even set up a sub-domain on my domain provider to point to the the static IP And that static IP points to our private IP in the DNS(as stated above). I ran the IFD tool, I believe correctly, beca...

Weird problem with Outlook 2000
I use windows Me. Outlook frequently--but not always--reverts to a previous window when I click on the icon for new message instead of opening a new message window. Also, in the menu bar there is an item "Favorites" If I move the cursor over that--even without clicking the program freezes for maybe 15 sec. Clicking on that item does nothing at all. What's going on? Jerry lobdillj@charter.net What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion in...

WideChartoMultiByte problems
Hi I am trying to convert a wchar_t string to multibyte. The following code is what i am using void Ctest_editDlg::OnOK() { CString m_strList; int ret = WideCharToMultiByte(m_edit.GetCodePage(),WC_COMPOSITECHECK ,m_edit.GetInputBuffer(),-1,m_strList.GetBuffer(),0,NULL,NULL); AfxMessageBox(m_strList); //CDialog::OnOK(); } Compiling code with MBCS support. When i input 5 japanese characters i get the ret value from the function as 10 meaning 10 bytes have been writen however my variable m_strList is still empty!!! m_edit.GetCodePage() = 932 m_edit.GetInputBuffer() = returns a wchar_t st...

Face ID
Hi, Where can I get a list of all the face ID's with picture/preview for Excel 97? Thank you. Eric. http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip40.htm -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Eric" <eric@mail.com> wrote in message news:%23vseikt2DHA.1752@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...

Double value subtraction problem....
Hi When I tried to subtract two double values its giving unexpected results!!!! Eg:- 11.846000000000 - 11.846000000000 Its giving some values like -1.02383489238E12 !!!! instead of ZERO !!!! In an MSDN article (Q59407) it says that " subtracting double values greater than or equal to 1.0E+025 may return inaccurate results". But didn't say anything on how to rectify it!!! How to solve this prob? Please help..... rgds, RENAK RENJITH A K wrote: > Hi > When I tried to subtract two double values its giving unexpected > results!!!! > ...

Strange problem in outllok 2002
Hi, I am facing a strange issue related to outlook 2003. My POP3 server is external. I have 30 client machines on my domain and I have configured outlook 2003 successfully But on 1 machines it gives me an error while connecting to the POP3 & SMTP server that is " Receiving reported' error (0x80042108): 'Outlook is unable to connect your incoming (POP3) email server". When I configured same email account on another machine it was working fine with outlook 2003 and 2002. What was surprising is, on this machine outlook express also not working.We have ISA 2000 installed on o...

network problem
i set up one of our store using a dsl line and synchronizing to head office passing thru a router that was configured to go to a certain pc when connecting to port 34400 and 34202, the hq client log generates this error and aborted the connection: error 3704 operation is not allowed when the object is closed our other store which is connected using vpn works fine but we are deciding to change using dsl connection is there any other configuration needed to avoid this error This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0188_01C8E065.F672B350 Content-Type: text/pla...

Kreg LFC Face Clamps 6-Inch Large Face Clamp
Price:$24.99 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B00009OLD2 Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B00009OLD2 Although it is made in China, it seems to be good quality. It does what it is supposed to do. The 6" length makes it more versatile in my shop. Anybody who uses a pocket hole jig will greatly appreciate this clamp. I bought this clamp to complement the Kreg set I bought. It's made in China so I think it's half junk. It doesn't have a smooth action and the clamp pads are not like the small clamp that comes with the Kreg set. It has o...

Problem with Outlook Express (e-mail)
Yesterday I sent a longer than usual (almost full page, 20KB)letter to the wrong address. This morning tried to resend it to the right address and discover it my "Sent Items" folder to be truncated (appr. 75%). Somethink shortened my message. Where is my original e-mail, on my hard disk or on the server of Road Runner? Can I retrieve my old e-mail and how? Shall I change any settings on my Outlook Express/computer? HELP!!! THANK YOU> ...

Exchange 2003: Free/busy problem
Hi, All of a sudden as of a couple of days ago, when anyone in my exchange org tries to invite people to a meeting, a message displays when they try to check the other person's availability that says "No free/busy information could be retrieved" What I noticed that may have changed is that the public folder that apparently used to house this information is gone. So I followed instructions on microsoft's website to reset the system folders. Once that was done, I restarted the info store on all the servers in the admin group... but I still get the "no free/busy&...

Access 2003 Table Problem
Our database has stopped storing new records. We have 912 records in a simple one table access database and new records can be typed in but are not stored. This happens when typed into the table or input through the input screen form. I can't see any table properties restricting the number of records. Anyone got any ideas I could try? Thanks On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 06:28:02 -0800, puzzled1 <puzzled1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Our database has stopped storing new records. We have 912 records in a simple >one table access database and new records can be typed in but a...

exchange problem with 2 AD sites and one GC
Hi , I have to 2 AD sites , each site having one server acting as DC and Exchange 2003 Because it is only a single domain , I rather have only one Global catalog. It is like this : serverA-----Router-----Server If I configure ServerB as GC (ServerA is not a GC ) than , the Exchange Information Store service on server A cannot start. If I Configure serverA to be a GC than the Exchange information Store service starts immediately on server A When only ServerB is GC: I get the following 2 Event errors on serverA, repeatedly 1. Process MAD.EXE (PID=1644). All Global Catalog Servers in use are...

Solver Add-in problem
I have a problem wherein I have two workbooks open. These are totally unrelated but I sometimes cut and paste data from one workbook to the other. The problem is thus. If I have the Solver add-in installed in workbook A and switch to workbook B and back again, the Solver no longer appears in the Tools menu. If I select Add-ins, the Solver box will be checked, indicating that the solver is installed. If I uncheck the box, closed the Add-ins pane, open it again and recheck the Solver box, then the Solver is back in the Tools menu... until I switch workbooks and then it's gone again. I...

Sumproduct Problem
=SUMPRODUCT(--(M21:M5127="a")*(N21:N5127="f")*(L21:L5127="FALSE")) This formula doesn't work, but I think it should. Any suggestions? Thanks >=SUMPRODUCT(--(M21:M5127="a")*(N21:N5127="f")*(L21:L5127="FALSE")) Are those Booleans in L21:L5127? If so, you need to remove the quotes. Try one of these... For Boolean FALSE: =SUMPRODUCT(--(M21:M5127="a"),--(N21:N5127="f"),--(L21:L5127=FALSE)) For TEXT false: =SUMPRODUCT(--(M21:M5127="a"),--(N21:N5127="f"),--(L21:L5127=&...

Problems with Word 2008 Mac
Greetings, Just got a Macbook Pro and migrated over from a G5 with a kernel panic. Uninstalled MS Office 2008 that was transferred over and deleted all microsoft prefences, any and everything that said "microsoft" or "office." MS Word still quits on me quite often in both .doc and .docx formats. When I restart the application and try to work on the document footer, I receive a message that there is Insufficient Memory and that I should save the document now. I currently have open: Safari Mail Address Book iTune ICal MS Word MS Excel Preview Also...

SMTP problems
I have Internet email that is intermittently dropped (with no NDR) or it is rejected with an NDR originating from the exchange 2003 server. I tried installed SP2, but the setup fails on the SMTP subcomponent. Is there a way to reset the SMTP services? Can I unload them and then reload them through Add Remove Programs (without detrimentally causing problems on my exchange server)? There used to be a util called smtpreinstall.exe that first came with Exchange 2000 SP2, but I'm honestly not sure if that works with Exchange 2003. There is a KB article that covers how to remove and ...

Problems with SUMIF function
Hi, guys. I'm having some problems with SUMIF function. Here goes the details: I have a spreadsheet with dates in column B and values in column F. I'd like to sum these values, but excluding future ones. So I thought about using the following formula: =SUMIF(B12:B60;"<=TODAY()";F12:F60) It's not working as expected as it's returning 0 (zero). What's wrong in the formula? Thanks in advance! Marcelo Try: =SUMIF(B12:B60;"<="&TODAY();F12:F60) Inside the double quotes, excel is just seeing the text characters T-O-D-A-Y... Same if you u...

Very Interesting problem
I have unique problem. Suppose I have Column1,column2,Column3,.....,Column10 ina pivot table. >From Column1-5 I want to put a label lable1 >From Column6-7 I want to put a label label2 and for rest I want to lable them as label3. Now when I select lesser columns in my Pivot or bring down some page fields in row the levels looses meaning. Any one can help ...

Strange problem initialising class members
I have a strange problem initialise base class member variables. I have the following classes: class AFX_EXT_CLASS CChartView : public CAutoScrollView { protected: CChartView( ); CSize m_sizePage; } class CServerChartView : public CChartView { public: CServerChartView( CServerDoc* pDoc ); } CChartView::CChartView( ) { // m_sizePage full of random data m_sizePage = CSize( 0, 0 ); // m_sizePage still full of same random data } CServerChartView::CServerChartView( CServerDoc* pDoc ) : CChartView( ) { // m_sizePage full of random data m_sizePage = CSize( 0, 0...

Time Problem
My Emails are appearing in my Inbox one hour later than the actual time. I have tested this by sedning myself a message from an external account, and it arrived saying it was received one hour before it was sent. Paul Smth Done that and both are set correctly..... Anyone from Microsoft got any answer as to why my Emails are showing up in advance. The Email headers look okay. Paul Smith "DL" <address@invalid> wrote in message news:eX7wHo$oIHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Ensure your PC time is set correctly, then check in Outlook, under > calendar options ...

e-mail problem
when crm e-mails are sent the receiver only gets the subject , the body of the message never arrives. the e- mails are all blank. any one had this problem I had this problem early on in 1.0, but could never reliably duplicate it. The thought was that CRM didn't like sending within the domain. Try sending to an account outside the domain that forwards back into the domain. HTH, Dave >-----Original Message----- >when crm e-mails are sent the receiver only gets the >subject , the body of the message never arrives. the e- >mails are all blank. any one had this problem ...

start up problem 12-29-09
windows doesn't start get error message: windows\driver\pci.sys missing or corrupted reloaded windows xp twice and after 48 hours problem again any ideas? On Dec 29, 1:27=A0am, backten <back...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > windows doesn't start get error message: > windows\driver\pci.sys missing or corrupted > reloaded windows xp twice and after 48 hours problem again > any ideas? Do you mean something like: Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: System32\drivers\pci.sys It could be that the pci.sys file re...