Extract inline XSD from WSDL

Hi,

I have a WSDL which includes an inline XSD.
My wish is to extract this inline XSD into an external XSD file.

Please recommend me on a technique which will allow me to perform this
kind of action.

If this is too hard, then i will ask for your help with the following
situation:

Validate a given HTTP Response (XML file) against an inline XSD inside
a WSDL.

My plan is to Validate the Response agians an external XSD file, but
if you are familiar with a solution that can validate the Response
with an inline XSD, it would be great.

Thanks,
Gil H

0
gil.horen (1)

xsd.exe problem
I get the following error when I run xsd.exe on my xsd file: "It is an error if maxExclusive is among the members of {facets} of {base typ e definition} and {value} is greater than or equal to the {value} of the parent maxExclusive." Looking at the line indicated in the error message, I find the beginning of this derived type: DERIVED TYPE: <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base="globLib:PercentageDecimalDataType"> <xs:maxInclusive value="6.20" /> </xs:restriction> BASE TYPE: <xs:simpleType name="Percenta...

extracting totals from within a spreadsheet
I need to know how to take different information from within a spreadsheet --where two conditions/catogories must apply so that a third column where i have inputed hours, will total for those conditions only... can anyone help? Please spell out what you want we are not mind readers -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Jovetta" <Jovetta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91442C6D-03DF-4FC1-A069-AAB43FA57485@microsoft.com... >I need to know how to take different information from within a spreadsheet > --where two condi...

extracting icons
Is there any way to extract an icon from an application? Take a look at the ExtractIcon[Ex]() API Cheers Check Abdoul --------------------- <davegreb@gpxinc.com> wrote in message news:c6c54da6-574c-4c8e-8ec9-3b77b99a5523@d70g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Is there any way to extract an icon from an application? ...

Extract emails from cells with text
I have a row in column A which includes an email address in the text that I'd like to extract to column B. Is there a formula I can use to accomplish extracting the email address only to column B? Here's an example of different cells in column A: Please email example@law.ufl.edu to contact us...... OR Schedule an appointment for assistance, or email example@uga.edu with your questions... Thank you Try this... All on one line: =TRIM(RIGHT(SUBSTITUTE(LEFT(A1,FIND (" ",A1&" ",FIND("@",A1))-1)," ", REPT(" ",...

Query and Extract
Hello all, This seems basic, but I just cannot get it. While using SQL Server 2005 and the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, I created a database called AssetQuote. Inside I have on table called assetquotes. From there, I have three columns, (date, quote, author) The column type for date is datetime and the other two are just text. My Query is something this: INSERT INTO AssetQuote (date, quote, author) VALUES('052010','No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.', 'Aesop'); When I run the query I get this result: Msg 208, ...

extracting individual numbers from "ranges"
I'm trying to get EXCEL to extract stock prices quoted in individual cells as 52-week ranges --e.g. 11.76-19.90-- and do the following calculation: (higher price - lower price)/lower price Obviously, this a problem because each cell appears to handle the range as text or something. Is there are way to get EXCEL to handle the "text" (or however else it is interpreting what's in the cell) as individual numbers? Great thanks for any help. Hi do your entries always look like lower_number-higher_number if yes you may try the following formula in the adjacent row (lets assum...

extracting hours from a sum of time
I have a cell which sum a bunch of cells containing an elapsed time. The sum totals to more than 24 hours. I have to a cell with a cost per hour and I need to caclculate the total cost. The problem is that the hour function returns values in the range of 0-24. My current sum is 25:30 and the hour function return 1 and not 25. Any ideas how to bypass it? It "returns" the correct number, but doesn't show. Format Custom as [h]:mm and it will. To convert to a number that you can multiply with an hourly rate, first multiply by 24; times in Excel are fractions of a day and a day is s...

Extract Text
Dear all I have this text in a field: 200701-I 200701-II 200701-III 200701-IV and I need to separate only the data after the six first data: -I -II -III -IV How can I do it? Thanks a lot!!! Andr=E9. Take a look at Access HELP for the Mid() function. Open a query in design view and add a new field something like: NewField: Mid([YourField],7) -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor http://microsoftitacademy.com/ <gatarossi@ig.com.br> wrote in message news:11893397...

Can I extract unique cell values from every nth column?
I have a range that covers B5:XA160. For each row, data is entered in 11-cell groups: date, some numbers, description (a text value), more numbers, and more numbers. At first it was enough to merely count how many times certain descriptions appeared, because those were the only ones we would see - or so the story went. Now, I need to extract the unique descriptions AND provide a count! Actually, I'm cheating a bit. I'm using SUMPRODUCT to return the number of times the expected descriptions appear, and by subtracting these from the total number of text values I get a count of &quo...

Extraction Tool
Do anyone know of a tool or script which I can use to extract users email address from a windows 2000 domain we are using exchange 2000 w Here's a script to extract ALL email addresses form a domain: http://www.suneja.com/blog/2005/09/how-to-export-all-email-addresses-from.html Do you need something for a single user? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "wmb" <wmb2003@uk2.net> wrote in message news:efxeuymMGHA.2276@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Do anyone know of a tool or script which I ca...

Extracting data to make mailing list
My neighbour has a .PUBS name and address doc. The doc is 10 pages long. Each page of the document is a table with 10 rows and 3 columns. Each cell is name on top the line followed by 2 or 3 lines of address. She then just cuts the full sheet Avery into mailing labels. This has become too difficult to manage, sort, filter, etc. Anyone have a suggestion how to extract this data so I can make a Publisher mailing list? Thanks. -- Ross try bringing it into Excel...you'll some "massaging" to do. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Ross"...

MID formula not extracting what I want.
I'm trying to extract the date from a cell using the MID formula and all I'm getting is some weird number that does not seem to make sense. I have tried formatting the target cell but still no change. Any clues about it? How can I do this? 1/13/2006 12:16:29 AM =MID(E5,1,9) 38730.011 -- wayliff ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wayliff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29860 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=501062 Hi That's because Excel stores dates as...

xsd.exe bug or odd xsd file
I was given a couple of XSD files so that I could generate a client that targeted a SOAP/RPC web service. One of the XSDs includes a definition of an element that is a sequence of row elements, which in turn is defined as a sequence of column elements. The CS class file generated defines the sequence of row elements "rows as column() ()" rather than "row() As row". This seems to give trouble to XmlSerializer. With XmlSerializerPreCompiler I was able to narrow the problem down and guess at the problem. I made the change that I indicated above because this seems...

Extract
Month Number AUG 1 AUG 2 AUG 3 AUG 4 AUG 5 AUG 6 SEP 28 SEP 29 SEP 30 SEP 31 SEP 32 SEP 33 these r the data given in Sheet 1 and i want the highest number in the month of august in sheet 2 =MAX(IF(Sheet1!A2:A200="AUG",Sheet1!B2:B200)) this is an array formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter not just Enter -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "sajith" <sajith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:297BFDD5-156E-46DC-9408-D05F81F6A2C6@microsoft.com... > Month Number > AUG 1 > AUG 2 > AUG 3 > AUG 4 > AUG 5 > AUG 6 > S...

xsd.exe ExtendedProperties
I've been using xsd.exe to generate typed datasets (.cs) from XML schemas (.xsd) but have been encountering a problem with the extended properties. 1) I added the following to the opening <xs:schema> tag in my .xsd: xmlns:msprop='urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msprop' 2) Then, I added the following to my <xs:element> tag(s): msprop:propname="propdata" Whether I do the above or not, the generated typed dataset is the same. (It has no extended properties.) I am expecting the outputted ..cs file to contain a line like: ds.ExtendedProperties.Add(&qu...

use of XSD
I am creating an XML file in a dotnet 1.1 winforms app. (actually a service) The XML is validated by an XSD wich is supplied by an external party and has to be used... As an example I have a tag Married wich is defined in the XSD like : <xsd:element name="Married" type="YesNoType" minOccurs="0" /> The type JaNeeType is defined as </xsd:simpleType><xsd:simpleType name="YesNoType"> <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string"> <xsd:enumeration value="Y Yes" /> <xsd:enumeration value="N No" /> ...

Extracting First Letter
Can anyone help, i'm trying to extract the first letter of each word within any given phrase. I'm using excel 2003 -- Thanks Perhaps this might suffice With text running in A1 down In B1: =LEFT(TRIM(A1),1) Copy down -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "crackle" wrote: > Can anyone help, i'm trying to extract the first letter of each word within > any given phrase. I'm using excel 2003 > -- > Thanks Sorry Max, let me be more specific, eg. Lets say I have the phrase "The quick brown fox jumped over the moon&qu...

Extract text content from MS office files
Hi, I want to extract text content MS-OFFICE documents like word, ppt, xls... Plz gimme some tips. Regard Jack ...

String extraction
Hi How can I extract the first line form a multi-line string? Many Thanks Regards hi John, John wrote: > How can I extract the first line form a multi-line string? Use Left(yourString, InStr(yourString, Chr(13) & Chr(10))) to get the first line. mfG --> stefan <-- "Stefan Hoffmann" <stefan.hoffmann@explido.de> wrote in message news:uDOmMrJ6HHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > hi John, > > John wrote: >> How can I extract the first line form a multi-line string? > Use Left(yourString, InStr(yourString, Chr(13) & Chr(10))) to get the ...

Extracting folder data / Outlook won't open
I can't open Outlook, because it doesn't recognize Outlook Express is installed (I have the often reported, but apparently rarely solved, msoe.dll problem). Is there a way to pull the mountains of data (calendar, tasks, contacts and saved messages) out of my Outlook data file from another PIM program? I'm willing to go with any other program to get away from buggy Outlook, and figure one of the third-party sync programs will handle the issue of how to sync with my Pocket PC. augusthelmbright@msn.com, you wrote on 23 Mar 2007 14:57:55 -0700: > I can't open Outlook, beca...

how to generate xsd for sqlxml 3.0
Hi guys, How to generate this xsd schema below for SqlXml <?xml version="1.0" ?> <Schema xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data" xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql"> <ElementType name="Employee" sql:relation="Employees" > <AttributeType name="EmpID" /> <AttributeType name="FName" /> <AttributeType name="LName" /> <attribute type="EmpID" sql:field="EmployeeID&q...

Programming to extract automatically extract attachments
Hi, Can anyone teach me how to write a code to automatically extract attachement from incoming email sorted out into a pre-assigned folder. (Note: The incoming email always has a fix caption and it already sorted into a pre-assigned folder) Background:- The emails are send from my surveillance camera when it detect a motion Thank you. Nelson Chou This example demonstrates how to extract an attachment, skip the printing part. If your folder is not the default inbox but a subfolder of it, add this in Applicaton_Startup before setting the Items variable: Set Folder...

extracting unique #'s from multiple columns
I have some data in two columns and i want to extract the uniqu records, I would use a combination of the if and countif if I wer only dealing with 1 column but with two columns I am stumped. EX order# box# 123 1 123 1 123 2 123 3 125 65 125 65 i NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEPERATE AND COUNT THE UNIQUE RECORDS 123 1 123 2 123 3 125 6 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi one way: - create a helper column C - in C1 enter the formula: =A1 & "^" & B1 - copy this down and use your approah ...

Xsd and serialisation
hello, I wonder if anyone can help me. I have used xsd to generate a c# class from an xml file. This class is currently being used in my application and works perfectly ok when stored in InProc session. But when moving to StateServer, it throws the "Unable to serialize the session state", now I know the reasons why it throws this error. But I have a very simple xml structure (and in turn a simply generated class). Can anyone help me. The XML structure is simple, i.e. <AAAs> <AAA Name="x" Type="y"> <BBB x="1" /> <CC...