EveryDay Online sessions at hyderabadtechies.info from 8:30 P.M on Various Microsoft Technologies

Date	Session Time	Topic	Speaker Name
 1st Feb	  8:00 P.M - 8:30 P.M	  Key Note	 Abhishek Kanth
1st Feb	8:30 P.M - 9:30 P.M	Ado .Net Entity Framework	Ragageethika
1st Feb	9:30 P.M - 10:00 P.M	Windows Workflow Foundation Overview
Kiran koyelada
2nd Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Design Patterns	Ragageethika
2nd Feb	10:00 P.M-11:00 P.M	Cloud Computing - Introduction	Shravan
3rd Feb 	8:30 P.M- 9:30 P.M	LINQ	Kumar Duvvarapu
4th Feb	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Windows Workflow Activities Demos	Kiran
koyelada
4th Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Tenets of the Cloud Computing	Shravan
5th Feb	9:00 P.M- 10:00 P.M	Asp .Net Dynamic Data	Ambily Raj
5th Feb 	10:00 P.M-10:30 P.M	WF+WebService	Kiran koyelada
6th Feb 	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Model Popup (asp.net and Silverlight)	Kiran
koyelada
6th Feb 	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Deep dive into SQL Server Execution Plan
Guruprasad Vijayarao
7th Feb 	8:30 P.M-10:00 P.M	Chart Control Overview	Kiran koyelada
8th Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Microsoft Ajax	Ragageethika
8th Feb 	10:00 P.M-10:30 P.M	WCF Overview	Kiran koyelada
9th Feb 	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Microsoft Expression Studio	Kiran koyelada
9th Feb 	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Anatomy of the Cloud Computing	Shravan

Service pack upgrade
Hi all, I'm trying to migrate from GP 8.0 SP2 to SP5. I have customized screen for sales transaction entry. When i upgraded and tested it, i ended up with the issue of invoice not posting. Which was working correctly before the upgrade. Any thoughts could help me to solve it. Can anybody put your suggestions? Thanks for you support. Can you provide more details. 1.) Were you able to transfer all your customizations to the upgraded one - from screen, code, reports and tables ? 2.) During the upgrade, have you encountered problems? 3.) When you say not posting, are there any error re...

Frank K and Bob P
I am becoming a fan of both of you. Your answers to some very confusing questions is outstanding. I've learned a lot from reading this newsgroup. I would like to know if there is a location where I can read in more detail some logic to your formula's. For example the SumProduct function. Excel help is very limited in explaining the use of this function. I would like to find some example situations where the SumProduct is the best function to use and how. Thanks to a couple of real knowledge people. You both are appreciated. Charlie O'Neill Hi Charlie thanks for ...

no sound everyday
I asked this question some time ago and still no soultion!! I have messenger 2009. Everyday I have to do a repair to get the sound notifications. I had sound with the version of 8.5. What is the problem? Vista Home Premium that is current NIS 2010 IE 7 speakers are turned on and they work fine!!! ...

Problem with my bank just adding online services now
Hi- My bank always had me manually download my info from their site by selecting a date range. I just checked now and notice that they have automatic updates. When I set that up it created 2 more accounts for me. I want to just merge them together with my old ones since they have all the past transactions and names correct but I don't know how to do this. I would really appreciate any help anyone has. Thanks! -Dan In microsoft.public.money, Dan Orth wrote: >My bank always had me manually download my info from their site by selecting >a date range. I just checked now an...

DBMS: 8114 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 8114
hi, When I am trying to post entry from Fixed Assets to GL the following errors will occur in Microsoft GP 10.0 "The stored Procedure aagUpdateBrowseTypeForBRVoiedTRX returned the following results: DBMS:8114, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 8114." Kindly help me out to resolve this problem.. Imran If the error text refers to both DBTYPE_DATE and datetime, respectively, this error message indicates that a DBTYPE_DATE OLE DB data type column from a remote table could not be converted to a datetime value in Microsoft SQL Server. The DBTYPE_DATE column most likely has a value outside the r...

Microsoft Access
Hi Is there anyway to get Access working on a Mac? if so, it is horrendously slow? ThanksAlex On 23/9/05 3:48 pm, in article #l#wX0EwFHA.2348@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl, "Alex H" <somone@somewhere.com> wrote: > Hi > > Is there anyway to get Access working on a Mac? if so, it is horrendously > slow? > > ThanksAlex > > Access has not been implemented for the Mac. You'd have to run the Windows version under Virtual PC (which would make it even slower !) -- Reply via Newsgroup In article <BF59D70F.15DC4A%Spam.Blocker@I.Dont.Want.No.Spam.INV...

create a macro with the match lookup_array is changing everyday
Dear all, I have a problem to create a macro bcos my data for lookup_array will be add up everyday. Sub Macro1() ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=MATCH(RC[1],R1C[2]:R10C[2],0)" End Sub When you record your macro, instead of selecting C1:C10, Click the column Id at the top of the column to select the entire column for the Lookup_Array. -- Regards, OssieMac "Asraf" wrote: > Dear all, > > I have a problem to create a macro bcos my data for lookup_array will be add > up everyday. > > > Sub Macro1() &g...

How do I transfer the calendar info to outlook on a new computer
I am trying to put my calendar from my old computer Outlook 2007 and put in on to my new computer which also has outlook 2007, Does anyone know how to do this? The best and only reliable way to transfer Outlook data is to copy the Outlook data file and open that file in the installation to which you want to transfer the data. Once you do, you simply copy the information from the Calendar Folder from one file to the other. You'll need to use a list view of the Calendar so that you can select all the appointments then copy them to the other Calendar Folder. "By Category&...

Online Downloads & Balancing complaints
I cannot get over how many newsgroup postings problems are related to online downloads or balancing issues. That confirms my conviction that I should continue entering and balancing all records manually. It is simply too time consuming and too error prone for many of us to do it manually any longer. If you have only a little to do each month, or each day, and the time to do it, great. For the rest of us, we need to make the software that we purchased perform as advertised. Most of the time it does. Whe it doesn't it ends up as an inquiry on the bulletin board, but all of us w...

Can't read OFX file after Canadian M 2004 to US M + Deluxe Upgrade
I had the Canadian version of Money 2004. It was working just fine, until it gradually stopped updating my investments and, finally, it would not even let me open my Money file. I could still import my OFX banking transactions in Money 2004, however. Figuring my 2-year online update period was up and guessing that there is no Canadian version anymore, I bought Money Plus Deluxe (2007 or 2008? Unclear...) from the Microsoft.com US site and downloaded the product. I was then able to open my converted Money file with the new product version and update my investments. That was great, ...

A World Of Opportunities For Business and Everyday Life. #2
This site will provide you with solution resources for those troublesome situations that seem to crop up on an almost daily basis in your business and home life. Some of the solutions offered are home & commercial loans, bankruptcy advice and forms, legal help of all kinds, credit repair, discount merchandise from reputable stores such as Wal-Mart, Circuit City and many others. This site also provides you the opportunity to make money on the internet from being an affiliate. They will provide you with your own website and completely set you up for free. All you have to do is promote. They ...

I know how to use 2003 with statistic but I'm having trouble with
I know how to do Statistics tests like the T-Tests and Median tests, for the Excel 2003 but I'm having trouble with the Excel 2007. I need to get the median with theStandard Error, Mode, Mean, Standard Deviation, Sample Variance, Kurtosis, Skewness, Range, etc chart for a set of data and I also need to do a T-Test: Two sample assuming unequal variances witht he chart, along with a Regresssion again with the charts. I can find the tests but I must be doing something wrong cause I can't get it to give me a chart with all the data I need! Can any one help? I would appreciate it if ...

Am I able to link excel info with word and have it change when i c
this goes with my other question and problem i need help to do this. i have word and excel 2003 Your question is not clear. Please put the entire question in the body of the message. "Dawn" wrote: > this goes with my other question and problem i need help to do this. i have > word and excel 2003 ...

Making MIcrosoft Word type from Right to Left
Hello. If I have a long DNA sequence and I want to reverse it to read right to left instead of it reading left to right, does anyone know how to do this the easy way without having to retype everything manually? For example, if I have: Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz I want: zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba Does anyone know the shortcut or the function? Thanks a lot. No idea about Word, but if you have Excel then you can dump the string in there and use the following function to reverse the string, then paste back into Word:- For recent versions of excel Function ReverseText(cell) Revers...

17 % of online users gamble .. you do the math
make some real money with www.gamblingfederation.com/~171636yQA/P/en/ ...

does msnews.microsoft.com has newsgroup about the devolpment of rtc(real_time communication) SDK?

need info on failed login attempts
when you or someone attempts to log under a user id with the wrong password, then successfully logs in, it tells you after that particular login, the number of failed login attempts before the successful log in. where in the database does it store this information? thank you, kevin Cashier.FailedLogonAttempts Rob "kskinne" wrote: > when you or someone attempts to log under a user id with the wrong password, > then successfully logs in, it tells you after that particular login, the > number of failed login attempts before the successful log in. where in the > ...

open sessions on RODC
Hi all There seem to be a large number of ports connected from the RODC (137.1.210.1), to RWDC (137.1.202.37) via port 49156 (137.1.210.1), some time hundreds actually. Network services group claims this is consuming most of the bandwidth link because each is 2KB and some times there are hundreds of these connections . Is this normal activity or behavior for RODCs ? I don't believe we have any issues in other sites where there RWDC only RODCs seem to exhibit this issue? TCP 137.1.210.1:53517 137.1.202.37:49156 ESTABLISHED [lsass.exe] TCP 137.1...

Pivot Table problem #8
I have automated a pivot table through a macro. I need to automate another pivot table using the same data sheet but only certain rows. I could delete off the rows i don't need then create the pivot table but the rows I need might not always be in the same position so would not be realible when it is automated. Is there a way to filter out rows from the data sheet and then use the filtered rows to create the pivot table using Vb or some other means? Thanks for your help. Alan Awwtau, In the Pivot Table "layout", you can perform limited filtering by moving selected fiel...

How do you down load plane and jets to Microsoft flight sim Deluxe
It is so hard to contact your suport team for my issue, But I will tell you about it and you can e-mail me back asap pls . I have Microsoft Flight Sim Deluxe and for the world I cant find out how to down load plane and jets to my game so that they will be seen on the game . Can you HELP me my e-mail is al_svensson@hotmail.com thank you. "al_svensson@hotmail.com" <al_svensson@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D620678-D58F-4C49-B567-3FA9C7BABB02@microsoft.com... > It is so hard to contact your suport team for my issue, But I will tell > y...

CRM 3.0 Outlook laptop Client, cannot go online
we have problems with some of our outlook laptop clients, In some cases the it is stuck in offline mode & we can not go back online. In other cases the tool bar might show that it's online but it's actually offline. while examining the Event Viewer, in these clients, we see the following errors regarding these problems: An error occurred with the Microsoft CRM Address Book - the user could not be authenticated. Check user credentials, network connections and CRM server availability and try restarting Microsoft CRM. HR=0x80070002. Context=Access check. Function=CheckWhoAmIAn...

EXCEL: Permission to wrkbk restrict:Inform. Rights Manag. config p
Dear All, I am using MS Office 2003 EXCEL and have already tried to and installed an EXCELff hotfix sent to me by Microsoft. The EXCELop file would not install. This is all due to the following problem with EXCEL 2003: When I attempt to open my EXCEL files with password protection on them I receive the following message: Permission to this workbook is currently restricted. Microsoft Office must connect to https://licensing.drm.microsoft.com/licensing to verify your credentials and download your permission. When I click on the OK button I see the initiation of a new box indicating ...

Microsoft CRM 1.2 maybe installed as an OS ?
I have to install a server with CRM, but I don't no if I have to install first an OS like Microsoft Server 2003. Someone can help me ? Thanks If you have the installation CD's please refer to the "Docmentation CD" and locate the Implementation Guide (IG.PDF). This will outline all the requirements. Guy. "Maiky" <maik.hirschi@performpro.net> wrote in message news:e19eed31.0410280132.3db6ef57@posting.google.com... >I have to install a server with CRM, but I don't no if I have to > install first an OS like Microsoft Server 2003. Someone can help m...

=?Utf-8?Q?Alternative_to_IF_statements_=28Co?= =?Utf-8?Q?nvert_currencies=E2=80=A6=29?=
Right now I have a number of IF statements as part of my work sheet. I use it to look up the applicable currency for the row and then do the conversion. I think it is too much calculating for EXCEL 2007 to do. Any ideas? Thoughts? Comments? Here is my IF statement: =IF($B5="EURO",G5*$U$3, IF($B5="CHF",G5*$U$4, IF($B5="CZK",G5*$U$5, IF($B5="ARS",G5*$U$6, IF($B5="AUD",G5*$U$7, IF($B5="BGN",G5*$U$8, IF($B5="CNY",G5*$U$9, IF($B5="CYP",G5*$U$10, IF($B5="DKK",G5*$U$11, IF($B5="GBP",G5*$U$12, IF(...

maintain barchart colours everyday
Hi, I have a data access page which shows output on a daily basis with some numbers on a chart. I have to change the barchart colours for a particular group every morning. Is there a way to hardcode the barchart for a particular field out of my access query. At the moment the query looks at two fields, and output the data onto a ms access data chart. Thanks Mo ...