EveryDay Online sessions at hyderabadtechies.info from 8:30 P.M on Various Microsoft Technologies

Date	Session Time	Topic	Speaker Name
 1st Feb	  8:00 P.M - 8:30 P.M	  Key Note	 Abhishek Kanth
1st Feb	8:30 P.M - 9:30 P.M	Ado .Net Entity Framework	Ragageethika
1st Feb	9:30 P.M - 10:00 P.M	Windows Workflow Foundation Overview
Kiran koyelada
2nd Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Design Patterns	Ragageethika
2nd Feb	10:00 P.M-11:00 P.M	Cloud Computing - Introduction	Shravan
3rd Feb 	8:30 P.M- 9:30 P.M	LINQ	Kumar Duvvarapu
4th Feb	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Windows Workflow Activities Demos	Kiran
koyelada
4th Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Tenets of the Cloud Computing	Shravan
5th Feb	9:00 P.M- 10:00 P.M	Asp .Net Dynamic Data	Ambily Raj
5th Feb 	10:00 P.M-10:30 P.M	WF+WebService	Kiran koyelada
6th Feb 	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Model Popup (asp.net and Silverlight)	Kiran
koyelada
6th Feb 	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Deep dive into SQL Server Execution Plan
Guruprasad Vijayarao
7th Feb 	8:30 P.M-10:00 P.M	Chart Control Overview	Kiran koyelada
8th Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Microsoft Ajax	Ragageethika
8th Feb 	10:00 P.M-10:30 P.M	WCF Overview	Kiran koyelada
9th Feb 	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Microsoft Expression Studio	Kiran koyelada
9th Feb 	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Anatomy of the Cloud Computing	Shravan

CString and UTF-8
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C722D8.36D75330 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a problem with CString's find method on both vs2003 (sp1) and VS6 = (sp6). =20 Here is the test application that I wrote to demonstrate the problem I = have, its a simple thing to do but with that string and strings like it, = it fails. #include "stdafx.h" #include "afx.h" #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(int argc, char* argv[]) { char a[] =3D {0...

Clip art is not getting online clips
If am having this problem on one PC. When I do a search (in Word also), I only get limited results. For isntance, if I search for "heart", I get 2 responses. On my other PCs, I get dozens of hits, and all of the other pictures (except for those 2)have a small globe in the corner. I assume that means it did a search online and pulled these results. If I look at the properties for all of these others, they are all located in the Temporary Internet Files folders, not in the Microsoft Office/Media folder. Can anyone tell me how to get Office to pull the rest of these pics? T...

How do I put a unique logo into Personal Info set on MS PUB
I want to get my own unique logo. THEN I want to put it permanently into the "logo" box in the Personal Information area so that I can frequently use it. Is this doable? Lots of help here Edit a logo for a personal information set http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP030713481033.aspx?pid=CH062524721033 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Gil Fair" <gilfair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31A9934E-A6D9-4356-91FF-6B14831F2A6E@microsoft.com... >I want to get my own ...

Smartlist
I'm new to the SmartList Builder. I've built a Smartlist report that pulls info from the Fixed Asset book info + the FA general info. I'm getting double the infomation and am not sure why this is happening. Can anyone give me a suggestion as to where to look. Thanks Merle, The reason this is happening is because you probably have more than one book for each asset, i.e., CORP and TAX. If this is the case, a left join in SLB will double up on the records. Best regards, MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "...

Deleting a role in Microsoft CRM causes the Microsoft CRM program to become inaccessible
Hi Does anyone know whether this is still an issue with CRM v1.2? Do I still have to install the patch as described in this FAQ http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832908&Product=MBSCRM Deleting a role in Microsoft CRM causes the Microsoft CRM program to become inaccessible SYMPTOMS If you delete a role in Microsoft CRM, the Microsoft CRM program may become inaccessible. CAUSE Deleting a sub-business role that was inherited from a parent business causes a Microsoft CRM program to stop working. TQ, Jeff CORCEL SYSTEMS SDN BHD, www.corcelsystems.com We design a...

Microsoft outlook crash
Why do I get a "user.exe" and "user32.dll" error when I try to open my contancts on Microsoft Outlook 2002? ...

Online Sharing
We have POP3 so we had to share our calendars online. Now we keep getting password prompts every time our outlook sends/receives. We have entered in usernames and passwords but the prompts come back the next time it sends/receives. If anyone has a solution to this please let us know. Thank you It's a problem with the server. No idea when it will be fixed. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktip...

online shopping
Social Networking has been effectively used in reaching the goal of bringing down the prices of costly items through volume shopping. Go shopping with http://www.shoppingreps.com?SourceId=1192 ...

2003
Encountered the subjected event in a newly upgraded Exchange 2003. The resolution based on KB Article - 271410 suggested: >>In Exchange System Manager, locate the administrative group, and then reset the service >>account password to encrypt it for the Exchange 2000 server. Can someone give more details on how to check the service account password encription in Exchange System Manager ? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- - - Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 271410 SYMPTOMS The following error message may be logged in the Application eve...

Change my Inbox messages from comcast.net to Microsoft Outlook
I would like to use Outlook to send/receive all my correspondence. Right now I have to use comcast.net. How do I change this? does Comcast support pop3 and SMTP? if so, they should have a how to page for configuring accounts in it or Outlook Express - the steps are similar but the dialogs will be different. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Soluti...

no sound everyday
I asked this question some time ago and still no soultion!! I have messenger 2009. Everyday I have to do a repair to get the sound notifications. I had sound with the version of 8.5. What is the problem? Vista Home Premium that is current NIS 2010 IE 7 speakers are turned on and they work fine!!! ...

Problem with Online statement...
Money download a statement from netbank, and then told me I had 2 items to review. I went to the account and there were none that I could see. I went up to and selected "see all transactions" instead of just unreconciled ones, and couldn't find them there. I know for a fact that there were 2 new entries from my bank today. I went and did another update from the bank... and then it told me I had 4 items to review (the 2 original, plus I'm guessing a copy of the other 2). I accepted the 2 that then showed up in my register, but on my account page it still says ...

making money online
http://stolen-found.blogspot.com/ ...

Passing info into a text field when doing the update query
Hello, I want a text boxt pop up in order to pass the information . The pop up will say : Notes taken by: I want it to do in one go This is my update query: INSERT INTO Catatan ( NO_URTANGT, TGLCATATAN, WKTCATAT, Subject, Notes ) SELECT a.NO_URTANGT, a.TGLCATATAN, a.WKTCATAT, a.Subject, a.Notes FROM [C:\Churchdata\Churchdataconso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb].Catatan AS a; Thanks for any help. -- Frank Situmorang Separate field for NotesBy: INSERT INTO Catatan ( NO_URTANGT, TGLCATATAN, WKTCATAT, Subject, Notes, NotesBy ) SELECT a.NO_URTANGT, a.TGLCATATAN, a.WKTCATAT, a.Sub...

Repeat Task everyday
How do I get a task to repeat everyday after I use snooze & dismiss? -- Later, -- Rick -- Rick Novara <rick@novarasxxxx.com> wrote: > How do I get a task to repeat everyday after I use snooze & dismiss? Enable the recurrence feature, selecting the "Daily" recurrence pattern. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. Brian, Of course I have tried that. Sometimes...

Can't re-install data on Microsoft $ 2001 after computer crash
My computer crashed last week. I have reinstalled my Microsoft Money 2001 software. I have the back up data on two floppies. But I cannot get the back up data to transfer to the Microsoft Money 2001 program. I get the back up data to my C drive but no further. I have read the "Getting the Most from Microsoft Money 2001" and I followed the instructions carefully, but the instructions seem to be only for restoring the data to the hard drive, not to the Microsoft Money 2001 program. The prompt asks for account names, but all the account names were abbreviated, and I cann...

CRM (4.0) <-> Microsoft Project Server 2007
Hallo Is there a method, where one of the both systems grab the Usermanagement of the other? Or is it possible to synchronise both system with an OU from the AD? Thanks for any input. best regards.. Bernd ...

online connect error message
I'm getting the smrtinet.ini message when I try to connect with financial institutions. The help offered so far to just try it again is unsuccessful. -- XP Home SP3 ...

"Microsoft Office Outlook (2007 Office Pro) has stopped working"
Hello, I recently installed Office 2007 Professional on a laptop recently upgraded from Vista Home Premum to Windows 7 Home Premium on my Inspiron 1545. It worked fine for 2 weeks, and and suddenly came up wiht "Microsoft Ourlook has stopped working" The program downloads messages, and I can access settings, but as soon as you go to read a message or open one to send, it crashes. I have done the following: 1-Tried to repair the software, no problems found 2-Installed all updates 3-Repaired to original install 4-Deleted the Software and reinstalled a fresh copy 5...

Microsoft released updated version of IG v3.0.5
For all MSCRM lovers out there http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ff067f8-4f77-40f0-ae9c-68ada7d4f16a&displaylang=en ...

Changing info from one worksheet to the next
Hi all. I have linked my 55 sheets to one which is great. What i need to know now if possible. Each sheet has the same question over 11 columns Each row is dated and a numeric number from 1 - 10 in each row Now on the master sheet where everything is linked, is there a way that If i changed the date on the master sheet it would reflect the answers from the row with that date? At present the answers showing is for 01/03/10, but i would like to look at the totals for 08/03/10 and show the answers from each sheet for that date. I could have a sheet for each week, but im hoping there i...

Online Maintenance and Online Defrag Not Occuring
Hi there, Well I've been working the past few days on trying to figure out why I haven't seen any online defrag occur overnight during my maintenance window. They going through the event logs found that none of the online maintenance tasks have been occuring. I've searched high and low for any setting that would disable the maintenace but I'm running out of options. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jason Almost forgot this is exchange 5.5 "Jason Lennan" wrote: > Hi there, > > Well I've been working the past few days on trying to figure...

View - Accounts - Look For
Under View/Financial Lists/Account I can now view all the accounts. If I want to limit my search to say anything with 610 as a specific segment, what type of wilcards do I use before/after? For example our GL string is AA-BBB-CCCC-DDDDD-EEE, and I want to search for all accounts with 610 in the BBB. Thanks You could put segment values in the user defined fields on the account card and sort by those user defined fields. But, if you preceded the segment value with something that would only appear in the user defined field, you might be able to get what you want. For example, in the s...

Combobox info
Hello I have a combobox containing names of employees. Once the user of the form has selected the appropriate employee name, I need that name to be copied to a cell in another worksheet automatically. I have tried it once using the "Link cell" option in the properties box, but it only returns a number in the linked cell, not the actual name. How can I get it to post the actual name? Thanks! Dave Dave Range("A1") = Combobox1.Value -- HTH Bob Phillips "daver676" <daver676@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:084b01c3658a$a3466e20$a401280a@phx.gb...

Retrieve server machine info
Does anyone know of a way that I could write a stored procedure to retrieve information about the server host? What I'd like to be able to do is pull back the total available RAM, Available Disk Space [on the volume where the mdf/ldf are located], etc. This information would then be agregated into a monitoring interface within our application. Thanks! Ken Ross (kross@horizonsoftware.com) writes: > Does anyone know of a way that I could write a stored procedure to > retrieve information about the server host? What I'd like to be able to > do is pull back the tot...