does any tools of VS.net can gather information on the performance of te xml web service?

thx

Area "Settings" disappearing on web webclient
Hi, one of our users is having problems with one of the area buttons (Services,...). At least once per day the "Settings" Button is disappearing, although the user has the rights to view the settings. When the user manually deletes temporary internet files and cookies the "settings" button is there again. This maybe be temporary workaround but one of our customers has the same problem. There is also an user defined button disappearing. So that not a solation at all. I read on different places (blog, newsgroup) that it might be an issue with cookies: http://groups....

Mailbox Cleanup Tools
I would like you to try to find some tools that will allow me to apply per-mailbox and per-folder policies to our Exchange 5.5 mailboxes. For example, I'd like to be able to say: delete everything in everyone's deleted items folder older than 180 days. Also, delete everything in Joe Smith's inbox older than 90 days, but only delete things in Margre G's inbox older than 180 days. ...

Mapping a CSV file to an Xml Schema
Hi all, I am getting a CSV file like this from our client: "C1","2","12344","Mr","John","Chan","05/07/1976"......... I need to validate **each filed value** against a set of rules ,for instance for "05/07/1976" ,I need to make sure that it's in the right format ,It's not later than today and lots of other rules ,Is there somebody who can help me how to that?Can I map it to some sort of xml schema or something? Thanks for your help. Ali-R "Ali-R" <AliR@microsft.com> wrote in messa...

how can I create a custom design for business card
I saved a picture on my desktop that I would like to use for my business card design.How do I go about doing it if it's possible? Thank you in advance Jason Jason Use the 'insert' picture from file, and then use the 'format' picture for placement, layout et al.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm "wrenchnjai1" <wrenchnjai1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FF8A318-3324-445C-A07F-65B47F3C3258@microsoft.com... >I saved a picture on my desktop that I would like to use for my ...

Benefit Status
What is the difference between setting a benefit status to Inactive vs setting it up to Terminated? -- Hector Herrera Business Systems Analyst II Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation Chicago, IL USA ...

Excel Tool Bar Gone
My "alpha" excel tool bar is gone (e.g., File, Edit, Data, Help). The object tool bars are still there, but I can't figure out how the "alpha" tool bar left or, more importantly, how to get it back. Any ideas? Right click on a toolbar, and choose Customize from the pop up menu. In the dialog that displays, ensure that "Worksheet Menu Bar" is checked. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "txhokie1" <txhokie1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14EE5353-8723-...

Can you move a page from one publication to another?
Is there a way to pick up a page from another publisher document and move it into the one you are currently creating? Select all, copy, and paste. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Melis" <Melis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE2DE89E-E052-4A56-9E62-79C8528450D4@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to pick up a page from another publisher document and move > it > into the one you are currently creating? ...

Where are the tools?
I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration Tools. I all the CD's for Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium Edition and can't seem to find the admin tools on any CD. Can anyone point me to the right location? to install the ESM, you run setup from the CD, and select to install only the ESM... "JohnD" <JohnD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B68254B5-73EB-40D2-AF2F-43A8ECACE72E@microsoft.com... > I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration > Tools. I all the CD's for Win...

Help
I just need an administration tool for Exchange on Server 2003. The help on the server is wrong, and the downloads have all kinds of crap for analyzing my server. All I want to do is be able to find out how much storage is allocated for each user and how to change it. Why is that so goddam impossible? On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:50:07 -0800, Old Fart <OldFart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I just need an administration tool for Exchange on Server 2003. The help on >the server is wrong, and the downloads have all kinds of crap for analyzing >my server. All I ...

Excel 2000 vs 97 code
Several weeks ago I inquired in this news group about how to ensure that when the end user closed a spreadsheet that all the data was entered. I got an excellent response from Ron de Bruin that worked great on my machine where I have Excel 2000 however when I took it to work it would not work, they have '97. How can I alter the following code to get it to work on '97? Thank you in advance. Private sub WorkBook_Before Close(Cancel As Boolean) If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(Sheets("Sheet1") ..Range("A1:A10")) < 10 Then MgsBox "You must fill i...

adding promotional pics in the net display
i have been taking the file microsoft made for the net display and trying to add promotional jpegs on the top. i throw it in dreamweaver and it looks good in there but when i take the file to the register it doesnt show the pics... i did save copies of the jpegs in the image file in html...dont know what is wrong...please help... ...

Outlook '97 vs 2003
Just curious. Is there any major improvements from Outlook 97 to Outlook 2003? I don't know whether to upgrade my office version or not. Between Offie 97 and Office 2003, Outlook is probably the most changed application of all. OL2003 supports HTML, collects faster, performs better (especially with WordMail) and has hundreds of other improvements. IF you hae Windows 2000 or XP, you definitely want to upgrade now. -- Athena [MVP] "Andrea" wrote: > Just curious. Is there any major improvements from > Outlook 97 to Outlook 2003? I don't know whether to >...

Updated Calendar Tool (No Macros)
Hi Group, This yearly calendar tool allows users to choose years from 1900 to 2400. Pretty challenging task to do this using spreadsheet programming rather than macro programming. http://www.techronology.com/index.php?pageID=004002&prodID=tool001 Thanks, Alex ...

Can dll find path where it's running from
hi, I made a mfc-using dll, can I have it programatically find itself so it knows where on the hard drive it is being run from? This is In order to find itself to load its manifest because I want to have it programatically load its own manifest instead of using resource id 2. Or even better... In the documentation of the CreateActCtx function, http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa375125(VS.85).aspx there is a reference to ACTCTX_FLAG_MANIFESTSTREAM_REQUEST flag, and the ManifestStream member of ACTCTX however neither exist in my Visual Studio. Do these really exist? "alexl&quo...

Custom public folder view
Hi, we are running Exchange 2007 with a mixture of Outlook 2000/Outlook 2003/Outlook 2007 clients (ratio is probably 35/40/25 respectively). One of my power users would like to set up a public folder currently used as a team calendar (lots of color coding) with the following specs: - First, I would like a view to be printed that would show a quarter (3 months) on one page. - Second, I would like a picture to be displayed on the monthly and quarterly views so that there is a key to our labels. I've looked at all the options for this and I don't see any way to do a 3-month view in t...

How can I change the DPI in an exsiting photo?
I have a photo that I am working with. It is currently 72 dpi. Can I increase that to 300 in any way? Help please <Help please@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have a photo that I am working with. It is currently 72 dpi. Can I > increase that to 300 in any way? a) Resize it to a smaller size b) Retake the same photo with a better camera, or re-scan it at a higher resolution. c) Replace the photo with a better-quality one d) Locate a magic wand. If you search the archives of this group by using http://groups.google.com, you should find a po...

POS Hardware vs. PCs
All the POS experts are telling me to use POS hardened boxes to run RMS. While I understand the idea of easier part replacement and better components, I also see regular RAM limits of 256MB and rather slow processors. On a "utility" machine it isn't necessarily a problem, but Windows XP isn't all that fast on 256MB of RAM all by itself! Add the desktop version of SQL and the RMS program to that and I'm curious what other people have found. What are YOUR recommendations for hardware? We use the Dell Optiplex small form factor PCs. We like the power they give us compa...

Calculating Net Worth
I want to project my net worth forward by hand. It seems like this should be a simple calculation, but I'm having troubles making the numbers add up ;) As far as I see it, I should be able to calculate future net worth like this: Future Worth = Net Worth Now + Income - Expenses + Asset Appreciation But I can't /always/ make these numbers work out. when I test the scheme out by "predicting" my current net worth based on real values from a few months ago Here's what I'm doing: 1) I take the net worth (from the net worth over time report) six months ago. 2) Then...

Open File Can I allow client to select multiple files
Is there a way to have MFC allow the selection of multiple files in an open file dialog or do I have to write that myself? Thanks Tom Tom, > Is there a way to have MFC allow the selection of multiple files in an open > file dialog or do I have to write that myself? You need to use OFN_ALLOWMULTISELECT flag. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_mfc_cfiledialog.3a3a.cfiledialog.asp -- Regards, Kobi Ben Tzvi "Tom Groszko" <mgroszko@novagate.com> wrote in message news:O7iqDWQaDHA.628@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there a ...

Administrative Tools
Windows XP SP3 machine. When logged in to a Windows Domain network with Power User privileges, all entries (shortcuts) in the Administrative Tools menu (Control Panel/Performance and Maintenance/Administrative Tools) do not work. Right clicking any entry and selecting Properties only shows General and Shortcut tabs. The Security tab is missing. The shortcut tab indicates the shortcut is invalid. When logged in as the local computer administrator, all Administrative Tools menu entries work properly. On other equally configured computers on the network and logged in as a network use...

.NET Framework Update: Is it needed?
I am running XPHome, SP3, with all important security updates. I'm also running IE6 (I'm aware that IE8 is the latest, but prefer IE6, and if I want tabbed browsing, I use FFox) and FFox 3.5.7. The following has just appeared in my Automatic Updates window: "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86" If I go to Add/Remove programs, I see I have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. When I go to the Microsoft KB to see what this update fixes, I really don't understand it. ...

How to Remove the E-mail Accounts Option from the Tools Menu in Outlook 2002
The following Knowledge base describe how to remove the account option from the tools men in OUTLOOK EXPRESS. Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 242165 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;242165 I would like to do the same thing but in outlook 2002. basicaly, I want to set up pop e-mail accounts on client machines and disable any configueration changes by the user. thanks Use Windows Policies or use a custom installation of Outlook and select what options are available to end-users. Or, simply prevent the users from adding an Internet Account by disabling that opti...

Share Workbook is grayed out in the Tools menu
Why is "Share Workbook" grayed out? What do I need to do differently to use that function? I'm using MS Office Pro 2003 Is that option always greyed out? Or is just greyed out for this workbook? Start a new workbook and test it out. If it's always greyed out, you can try resetting that toolbar: Tools|Customize|toolbars tab select worksheet menu bar click Reset Did that work? Alicia wrote: > > Why is "Share Workbook" grayed out? What do I need to do differently to use > that function? I'm using MS Office Pro 2003 -- Dave Peterson I was able...

tool bars
I do not have any tool bars in Outlook 2002. I cannot receive or send mail. Can some one help me on how to get the tool bars back. Thanks Locate outcmd.dat and rename it to .old -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "sharonann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41f901c47fd4$d4d723c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I do not have any tool bars in Outlook 2002. I cannot > receive or send mail. Can some one help ...

Can I make a worksheet protected, locked AND not viewable?
-- Mike @ Contractors "MBozeman" <Contractor@elmore.rr.com> wrote in message news:7BC19572-9200-4982-B9FA-7671F5EA80BD@microsoft.com... > > -- > Mike @ Contractors Use a password? V You can make them veryhidden through VBA and user will not be able to unhide them by going to Format>Sheet>Unhide. Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = xlVeryHidden But user may figure out a way to unhide them Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = True Excel's internal security is very weak and difficult to lock down everything completely. My...