Displaying HTML/XHTML from source XML file

Displaying HTML/XHTML  from source XML file

i am having an xml file
i want to display the contents of the xml file in a web browser control
in winforms
however i want to display it as html/xhtml after applying formatting.
how can this be done?

Renaming file
Hello all, Hope this is the right group and someone can help me further. I have a mainly VBA question but it is (should be...) a part of my access DB utility. I would like to create a Sub to rename a file in a windows directory. I know that in a directory there in a file which has a part '_SB' on in the name, I would like to rename this file to lets say Test_SB.PDF. Before the rename action, I will check if the file expected it there (FileExists). I cant figure out using fso how to get the full name of the file containing the '_SB' (maybe like FirstTest_SB.ASC) and then...

Dual Displays

Consolidating & Labels
When consolidating a bunch of data and checking "Create Links to Sourc Data," everything works fine but it includes a + or minus icon on th left to click on to see all of the values summed (added rows). Now, my question is: Is it possible to have labels on the left of al of these 40 values or so being summed (only seen when consolidated cel is expanded) and have those labels appear directly to the left of thes values from the source files? This would then make it easy to create pivotTable. Thank you -- rhelle -----------------------------------------------------------------------...

Folder could not be displayed

Maximum File Size #2
What is the maximum recommended file size for an Excel workbook? Hi see: http://www.decisionmodels.com/memlimits.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Lynn" <Lynn@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:EC7732CE-8678-426A-8400-0836D87D80D8@microsoft.com... > What is the maximum recommended file size for an Excel workbook? ...

Keep Source Formatting
I know this topic's been raised before, but it doesn't seem like it's been recently addressed. Has Microsoft fixed their bug in which ppt allows us to make 'keep source formatting' our default? Any info would be great. Thanks ...

Validating Xml document with !DOCTYPE in it?
Hi there I have a schema (xsd) that I can figure out to validate Xml docs against. The documents however, also contain a DOCTYPE declaration. I would like for my XmlReader to _ignore_ the DOCTYPE declaration. Currently, it throws. If I enabled the Dtd support (ProhibitDtd = false), it tries to retrieve the URL. I have given it an XmlSecureResolver without any URL, and then it throws... So, it seems I can: - have the validating XmLReader throw when it encounters an DOCTYPE or - have it try to fetch the URL of the DOCTYPE I just want it to ignore it... Any advice? Regards Mads -- Med...

Display Time in Outlook

How to select & display distinct values

Huge file size
I have a excel file that has all of a sudden grown to a huge size 19,278,336 . It is stock market data with a worksheet for each year of data (1968 to 2004). So 35 worksheets. For years it has always run about 1.8 meg. Just this year it has all of a sudden grown with no real difference in the data I add each day. Each row has 9 columns of data advances, declines, etc. There are 21 columns that make calculations based on the preceding 9 columns. But years 1968 - 2003 just have data, not formulas. I converted the cells to numbers from formulas. And I had several charts, but I de...

HELP! Splitting a 200mg+ file into smaller files
I starting putting together a very large family journal in MS Publisher 2002. I am now at a file size over 200MG and am less then 10% complete with the project. I can not find a way to split the file into "chapters" of smaller units. Is it possible? Can I have 20 or 30 files that link together and act as one? Where can I find information out on this subject? Jim If I were faced with this project I'd create a pub file for each chapter then make each chapter a pdf file and then join the pdf files into one file. I use Publisher 2000 so it would require me to open two Publ...

HTML View
I have users that are receiving email that were sent in HTML format. I can't find any way to view them in outlook 2000. Randy Magargle <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have users that are receiving email that were sent in > HTML format. I can't find any way to view them in outlook > 2000. Outlook 2000 is perfectly capable of displaying HTML messages. Perhaps the sender is using ill-formed HTML. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain...

file attachment #4
Could anyone suggest how to override the setting that I have in Outlook Express? I try to send a file attachment with my emails and it deletes them when I send the email out. It says OE has deleted the file just in case it has a bug in it.Akkkk! any help would be appreciated. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com...

PK and FK Displayed

Trouble Opening WMV File
Running Win XP SP3. Have Corel's (Intervideo) WIN DVD 8 installed, and have this as my program of choice in the Folders entry in control panel as the program to always open WMV programs. When I point to a WMV program and pick play or open, I get a message "File xxx is not a valid Win32 Program." and an abort. However, if I launch WinDVD 8, and have the program point to the file, it opens and plays it perfectly every time. Do I have an error in my system somewhere? Thanks in advance for any help. -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Running Win XP SP3....

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Publisher 2003 files
I have file I created in Publisher 2003. Can I read them and edit them in Publisher 2007? yep -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Russbe" <Russbe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E21FB024-C659-410D-AD40-D3D1137129F6@microsoft.com... > I have file I created in Publisher 2003. Can I read them and edit them in > Publisher 2007? ...

attching files in outlook 2007
hello, if I try and insert a file into a message in outlook 2007 I only get options to insert or insert as text. in previous versions there was an option to insert as a hyperlink, is this no longer available? I am using outlook/office 2007 with SP2 installed. Thanks in advance for any help. Taffy B "TAFFY" <TAFFY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01D958C4-B54B-4127-BB93-F414AD3D9A68@microsoft.com... > hello, > if I try and insert a file into a message in outlook 2007 I only get > options > to insert or insert as text. in pre...

Stop displaying a line

Macro to import from a binary file and convert to hex
Excel 97. I have a macro that imports hex and stores the data in a column. Can this be done with a binary file? Import from a binary file and convert to hex and store it in a column? ...

Outlook 2003 Reading Pane doesn't show and cannot read HTML formatted e-mails
Hi All, I have a very strange and somewhat frustrating bug with Outlook 2003. The Reading Pane sporadically stops showing HTML formatted messages and I am unable to view them even when I open the messages. When this happens, the only way I can view HTML formatted messages is if I forward or reply to such messages. I've run Detect and Repair, adjusted settings in IE (6.0 SP2), uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003, even reinstalled the OS (Win XP Pro), and the problem persists... Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? I've tried internet searches, but because of this...