Customizing JAXB Error

I am using JAXB for parsing the XML file. When any validation error occurs
like a particular tag value in the XML file is not in sync with what is
defined in the schema, the JAXB is not displaying the tag name in the
exception message. It just displays the message like – “the value does not
match the regular expression "[A-Z]{2,2}".

Is there anyway in retrieving the tag name when a validation error occurs in
JAXB?

--
techeek
http://oxyin.com/techeek

Techeek wrote:
> I am using JAXB for parsing the XML file. When any validation error occurs
> like a particular tag value in the XML file is not in sync with what is
> defined in the schema, the JAXB is not displaying the tag name in the
> exception message. It just displays the message like – “the value does not
> match the regular expression "[A-Z]{2,2}".
>

> Is there anyway in retrieving the tag name when a validation error occurs in
> JAXB?

You might want to look for a Java specific newsgroup or mailing list.

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

Error when I send/receive
I recently reinstalled Office premium. Now when ever I try to send and receive I get an error message and it shuts down outlook. Thoughts/suggestions? Chris <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently reinstalled Office premium. Now when ever I > try to send and receive I get an error message and it > shuts down outlook. > Thoughts/suggestions? What version of Outlook and what is the exact text of the error? -- Brian Tillman ...

toolbar customization

Error 6 line of code?
Folks I came across the following line of code which errors out. If lrc <> ERROR_NONE Then Error 5 You can see examples of this code in MS KB articles. For example http://support.microsoft.com/kb/210860 This compiles but at execution time causes an error. Now this isn't a big deal as the code is going to drop out of the routine anyhow. But I'm curious. What is the Error 5 supposed to be doing? Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Tony's Main MS Access pages - http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msm...

Customize Does not WOrk

C00D11B3 error message
I have been using Media player for years, now have ver. 11, in the past two day, I have had a problem if I go to player and play some music stored on the hard drive, it works. I f I attempt to play something on the internet I get the error and then it won't play anything until I reboot the system. I thought it was a firewall issue, but can't figure out what it would be. I also have checked connect to the internet override, without success. I have recently changed routers to a linksys with Network Magic set to basic. I have no idea what is causing the issue. -- J P...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

Cannot define field more than once. (Error 3191) after shuffling o
Hi I just shuffled the order of fields and added some in a table. Now I cant save it, as it complains with "Cannot define field more than once. (Error 3191)". I think it somehow remembers the first location that a field was in, and then sees the new location and thinks its a duplicate. Andrew, Check very thoroughly that you don't have the exact same field name more than once. Personally I find that this can happen easily when I am playing with new tables and editing table fields. Jeanette Cunningham "Andrew P." <Andrew P.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

error message #73
When opening certain mails in MS Outlook 2000 we are receiving the following error. "Can not open item. The instruction can not be completed because the service function does not support this instruction". I did translate the previuos message from dutch, so I am not 100% sure that the englishe message is the same. The dutch message is "kan het item niet openen. Kan de bewerking niet voltooien omdat de servicefunctie de bewerking niet ondersteunt". When having the prevouis message you can not open mail, resend. The only action is the remove it from your inbox fol...

Error when changing the sysdata path
hello, When changiing the sysdata path to point to a shared network folder, we get 'Run-time error 5 Invalid Procedure call or argument'. This happens even with administrator rights to the machine. This happens only on one workstation. All other workstations are fine & we did not have problems changing the sysdata path on the other wrkstations. What could be causing this? Thanks It might be that the FRX version on the workstation is older than other machines. If so, when it points to the already setup network sysdata location, it is unable to access the files correctly. Try c...

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

SOAP Server Application Faulted error,pls help
Scenario: Exchange 2003 with the CRM3.0 E-Mail Router Installed. Upon running the Rule Deployment Wizard and selecting the relevant CRM server, we get a "SOAP Server Application Faulted" Message. CRM server installed by domain\administrator Exchange server log on as domain\administrator CRM E-Mail Router service log on as domain\administrator It seems that Microsoft KB914592 gives a solution but I can't find it on MS site. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Hwt stop the error indicator?
How do i switch off the little green triangle that indicates an error in a cell. thanks Ok now sorted "ss" <yamxs750@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:duOEi.171725$p7.169759@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > How do i switch off the little green triangle that indicates an error in a > cell. > > thanks > > On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 09:23:30 GMT, "ss" <yamxs750@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: >"ss" <yamxs750@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message >news:duOEi.171725$p7.169759@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk... >> How do i switch o...

Error : "Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses"
Does any one can help me solve the error problem ? From the microsoft technet , the suggestion is add "NT Authority\Interactive" and "NT Authority\Authenticated Users". I think this can be done if my networking under workgroup. While my networking using domain controller (OS Windows Server 2003 ), my CRM Server also use Windows Server 2003. Thx, Arwin ...

Upgrading
I want to upgrade from Microsoft Money Financial Suite OEM Edition Version 11.0 to latest version but on trying to open the money file in Microsoft Money 2007 I get the following error message: File was created by an incompatible version Question 1: As the old version was pre-loaded into the Computer when I bought it in India, I don't know which country US/Canada/UK/Australia this software belongs to. So how can I confirm which country is it for? Question 2: And, how can I upgrade it to a version of Money from US or UK. -- Kapil ...

Customer Report

Multiplication error #2
I noticed that Excel 2003 calculates: 7.5*1.2=8.7 when the correct answer is 9.0. It did this as part of a formula where the 1.2 answer came from calculating another set of numbers. When I asked Excel to calculate this answer by simply inputting those two numbers the correct answer of 9.0 came out. Does anyone have an answer as to why it does that?! Hmmm.... 8.7. Well, 7.5+1.2=8.7. Are you sure there's not a plus sign in there? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "DeeJay" <DeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72EA8922-F5BA-486...

Only chart numerical values, not error values
In my data series I am using NA() in a formula so that #N/A shows up in the cell. From the website listed below I thought that this would not chart the error values but my charts are still conecting all my marks. Can Excel only show my MIN/MAX marks? =IF($B2=MAX($B2:$B$1562),$B2,NA()) http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FormatMinMax.html Thanks! Hi, If you have #N/A in the cell then the point will not be plotted. But if there is a valid data point(s) after it then the line will be plotted to join those points interpolating the gap in between. It will not leave put a break in the line....

System error.
My program is the only program that runs on this particular computer. Every few hours or days a system error occurs. It must be related to my program since the errors only occur when my program is running. I don't know what is causing the problem. I put the compiler and the source code on the computer and ran the debug version of my program in the debugger. The problem still occurred no different. After the crash, all running programs are gone. Its like the whole operating system cleared. I have never seen a bug like this and I don't know what to do. The program is small and simple. ...

Custom X-axis