Convert XSD to SQL Server Tables

Is it possible to import an XSD into SQL Server 7 and automagically create
the tables?

Cheers
Iain

0
mcleodia (14)

pivot table perhaps?
I have a spreadsheet, and it has gotten very long; i keep redoing the TOTALS row, to be at the bottom, but it takes a long time to scroll down! Can you make it so that it is always on the screen somewhere? Also, i set up auto-filters so that I can view my totals by salesperson, but it won't display that particular saleperson's subtotals when filtered. Is there a simple way to show this? Thanks so much Hi A couple of suggestions. Have your TOTALS in a row at the top of the page - which is the way most people get round this problem. You could use the SUBTOTAL() function for your se...

Need help converting "InstalledOn" date for all Win32_QuickFixEngineering entries
Hello, all. I'm new to Powershell scripting, but have used VBScript for years. I've found that there is no way in VBScript to do the following and am hoping someone can help with a PowerShell script for the following: I need to be able to document all of the HotFixIDs, their description, and the date that the HotFixes were installed. I want this list to be a CSV list available in the root directory of the computers that need this information. All of the computers that I'm going to use this on are 64-bit computers and are running Windows Server 2008 and Vista. I found ...

Video Converter for ipad
 How to Convert 2010 World Cup FIFA Camera Videos to ipad video format?The South Africa World Cup FIFA began from June 11, 2010. ~~~~(>_<)~~~~ If you want to review the favourite games on your ipad, you can check this out--Gskstudio iPad Video Converter. It's really helpful. O(?_?)O~ ---You can use Gkstudio iPad Video Converter to convert any format of the video (even high definition video) into iPad video format.---You can use Gkstudio iPad Video Converter to extract iPad audio from video files and convert audio formats to iPad audio as it?s well establishe...

Sorting pivot table drop-down
I notice that the drop-down menu for one of the fields of a pivot table is randomly arranged. I like for it to be ascending or alphabetical order. Do you know what order it is sorting in (is it based on the order of the source data?) and is there a way to get it to sort alphabetically? Thanks If you sort the field, the dropdown menu should also be sorted. To sort the field, select a cell in the field, and click the A-Z button on the Excel toolbar. Joyce wrote: > I notice that the drop-down menu for one of the fields of a pivot table is > randomly arranged. I like for it to be...

Pivot Table #52
After creating a pivot table, I am left with the lead category (furthes to the left) that is summaried. Iv'e tried to cut and paste to give a example. Area Item Asia CF1GB-80-380 CF1GB-80-520E CF2GB-80-380 CF2GB-80-520E CF4GB-80-380E CF4GB-80-520E CF512-80-380 CF512-80-520E IR-437 PM-231 RW021-001 WALLET-231 Is there a way to set the pivot so it will fill the blank section below Asia with "Asia"? Automatically, not by copy and pasting it in. This used to be a feature in previous versions of Excel. Please respond directly to dwh425@yahoo.com with the subject title o...

Log Shipping shrink the secondary server.
I have configured a log shipping setup, unfortunately I did not shrink the log file before taking the backup on the primary server. Now I realized that the log file on the secondary server is really big. The DB has been configure to be in standby & redonly mode... Can I shrink the secondary databases log file .. & what would the best method be for it Thanks If the log file needed to be that big on the primary it will also need to be that big on the secondary as well as they will have the same exact transactions applied. I haven't tried it but I see no reason w...

tables in word
Hi Can anyone help. I can't line up a column of figures on a decimal point in my word table. They look terrible, as they're all over the place. Thanks. "sharon" <sharon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F1FBE47-3F91-4395-89AC-73FADB50A1EF@microsoft.com... > Hi Can anyone help. I can't line up a column of figures on a decimal point > in > my word table. They look terrible, as they're all over the place. Thanks. You need to ask in a discussion group for Word. This group is for .NET programming questions. Here's how to...

Dynamic GP 9.0 and SQL 2005 SP3
Hello i have my server with Dynamic GP 9.0 SP2 with Sql 2005 Sp2 and work fine. but i Need upgrate to sql 2005 SP3. after intall did work my dynamic Gp 9.0? Thanks Assuming what you are saying is that your GP 9 does not work after applying SQL Server Service Pack 3, then you should check that your ODBC connections have not changed. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "elvis" wrote: > Hello > i ...

Remove PO or AP TRX from FA TABLE
If a PO or an AP transaction is posted to FA clearing account by mistake how can a revesal be made and the correct accout be recorded for the transaction if we have Post Thru GL for AP. If we delete from teh table or use the purger purchasing transaction option what happends to the transaction?and how does it get posted to the correct account? Thank You, ...

Bizarre XSD File Format Changes with Web Developer?
I have a bizarre problem when I try to validate XML documents and their schemas once they have been opened and transfered to a Visual Web Developer 2005 Express project. I receive validation errors for XML/XSDs that worked fine when first created in another environment (XMLSpy trial). I have a source XML document and an XSD file created wtih XMLSpy and stored in a separate folder. When I run a very simple VBScript to validate the XML with the XSD (in the process of a bulkload to SQL Server with SQLXMLBulkload.4.0), there are no validation errors, and the load to the DB works perfectly....

How to change size of a drive on Exchange Server
I have a RAID 5 setup and have divided the space into 4 drives (C, E, F, G). One of the drives is too big (G), and I'd like to reclaim the space and give it to one of the other drives (F). The drive that is too big contains only Exchange transaction logs. Is there a way that I could stop Exchange, temporarily move the transaction logs to F, delete the partition that was G, enlarge drive F (which contains the Exchange database), and then redefine a smaller G partition for the transaction logs, all without losing data? Thanks very much in advance. On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:36:02 -0...

Trouble routing mail between 2 exc servers in the same routing gro
Hi, I have seen posts treating a similar problem but none seem to help so far. I have 2 exchange servers in a well connected routing group. The master server is Exchange 2K (latest SP) nad the member server is Exchange 2K3. Mail sent from the member server to anywhere gets delivered allright. But mail sent to the member server gets stuck in the queue of the master server (the queue towards the member server ) since it first receives the mail for the routing group. The Exchange System Manager reports that "the remote server did not respond to a connection attempt." but I have...

Management reporter Specify Server Connection
Hello, I am installing the client version of Management reporter but do not know how to find the SQL server connection. Could someone point me in the right direction. thanks ...

Convert Access 2003 Back To Access 97 Problem
When I use the Access 2003 utility to convert my database back to Access 97, all the table links (ODBC to SQL Server) turn into local Access tables. Has anyone run into this problem and what can be done about it, if anything? Delete the tables and create new links. The work of minutes: file, import, as links. The wizard is too dumb to recognise ODBC links. It assumes all links are to Jet 4 tables, which won't be recognised by A97. (david) "MikeW" <mwhitson@msn.com> wrote in message news:1133954804.989951.93560@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > When I use the Acces...

Making all outgoing email goes out through the front-end server?
I have a one back-end and one front-end Ex2k3 server. There is still a 5.5 server connected that needs to be decommissioned as it no longer has active emails or public folders. I have a routing group with all three as members. Currently, I am having delivery problems, especially to AOL. The reverse DNS pointer record goes to the front-end server on a DMZ. BUT when user send email to outside domains it goes out through the default gateway = not the reverse DNS IP address. Any suggestions? I tried adding the smart host to the routing group, but it didn't seem to work. Any suggests wou...

How to convert a scanned document (from TIF) to Excel format?
I have scanned a document to my harddisk. Then, in the scanned document, there are data that we would like to extract. However, since it is in TIF format. I am not able to do. I also tried to convert it to PDF and save it as text. But it cannot. And also select and copy the text from the PDF file and TIF file and paste to a Word or Excel. But it does not work. Pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 You need OCR (optical character recognition) software to convert your TIF image to characters which you can work with. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Sandra Poh" <San...

Highlighting in data table
Is there a way to do conditional formatting in a data table in charting? For example, I want to highlight any negative values, but not the positive. Can those same volumes also be highlighted or differentiated in some way on the chart itself? This is for Excel 2007. Thanks for any help. Cindy Hi, You have almost no control of data table formatting. I suggest you create an in spreadsheet data table directly below your chart. Being a range you can do anything you want to it. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Cindy184" ...

Pivot Tables #5
Hi I am currently trying to create a pivot table for datas that are found from different worksheets.(not workbooks Other than consolidatating the datas (via copy and paste) onto a new worksheet and designing the pivot table from there, are there any other methods that i can use If i consolidate the datas onto a new worksheet, then i would need to create links to the orginal source, and i do not want to do this. Can anyone plse help Thanks Shane Choose Data, Pivot Table and slect Multiple Selections you can select a range from the first sheet with the ref edit tool then add it to the li...

Cannot see resources in project server
i can see the projects but i cannot see the resources. It helps if you specify what version of Project Server are you on? Also, are you sure there are resources in your project server environment? Are they assigned to tasks in your published projects. If you still cannot see them then either your resource center views are not enabled for your security group and category under Server Settings>Manage Users or Manage Groups or you permissions do not allow you to view resource information. Are you supposed to be the administrator? Jonathan "Alaa Yehia" <Ala...

OWC11 Pivot table with ASP.NET(C#)
Hi Experts, I am trying to use OWC11 Pivot table in my project.My requirement is I have to show the financial data(analytica purpose) on pivot table. This data will come from another system as an xml stream. I hard to find out the way to bind the xml stream of data to Pivottable. First of all I am not getting the way to instantiate the PivotTable object on my Code behind class. what I am doing is.... 1.I added OWC11 reference through VisualStudio.NET 2003 to my project. 2.I added controls to Toolbox using Add\remove items by selection Microsoft Office PivotTable 11.0 from COM tab. 3.Now ...

ESM error ID c1030af2 "Internal Server Error"
Hi all, We are in progress of upgrading from our 2000 domain and Exchange to 2003. So far we have deployed a w2003 server, upgraded to a DC and transfered the FSMO roles from the old W2K DC. The W2K DC has been demoted to a member server this server hosts Exchange 2000. Exchange 2003 has been installed on the new 2003 DC in the same site as the E2K. We now come to mgrate Exchange 2000 from the old DC to the new DC with Exchange 2003. As described in Q307917 Removing the first Excahnge 2000 Server from the site, we attempt to connect to the Public folders using ESM to replicate and g...

Adding detail to record in a table in a secondary table
I have a table with acts payable records that basically have vendor ID, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Invoice Total. How can I create another table that would have several records of data pertaining to above record that would attach itself to the record. (Invoice Header / Invoice Data). Thank you. On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:21:04 -0800, ramudo <ramudo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a table with acts payable records that basically have vendor ID, >Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Invoice Total. How can I create another table >that would have several records...

Data Table
Hi, I am trying to create at data table with two inputs and one outcome. The inputs are calculated: (1) An IRR and (2) a Debt Coverage Ratio. The output is rent, which is not a formula. I want to be able to input any IRR value and/or DCR, but the Data Table will not output my rental change that would correspond to the changes in the IRR/DCR. Is Excel capable of doing this, and if so, can someone send me a simple demonstration/calculation to help me? I have been working on this for a bit and am frustrated. I am afraid that I am not able to have a clear head since i have been ...

Business Portal prevents SQL restore to test company.
We periodically restore a backup of our live database to a test company in order to test out different procedures and troubleshoot issues in a safe place. Since the installation of Business Portal however I have found that BP is preventing the restore because it is accessing the database. I can proceed if I shut down all the IIS services or the IIS server but this will become very disruptive as our use of IIS based applications (e.g. CRM) grows. I have tried just stopping the BP Website and Application Pools but this does not seem to be sufficient. - Does anyone know the least disru...

Windows mail syncronization with other mail server
I recently configured windows mail and configured it for synconization with t-online mailserver. Standard configuration was that the mails on the other mailserver will be deleted after 5 days. However, all incoming mails on my t-online mailserver have been deleted immediately after they were transfered to windows mail. Questions: 1. who is responsible for that? 2. How can I get the mails back to my t-online mailserver? Is there another computer or device (smartphone?) checking that same mail account? Other than that, I don't know what might cause that. Try unchecking the '...