Consuming Axis 1.2 Service with .net vb client

Hi,

I have a problem consuming a webservice using a .net client written in vb.
I used a wsdl to generate the proxy class and it worked like a charm.
Sending requests to the service is not a problem. Even complex custom types
are received and processed by the service.
When it comes to receive the response from the service, complex types
produce an error like:

Error in xml document (1,130), which occurs in

System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader,
String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
   bei System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader
xmlReader, String encodingStyle)...

The inner exception tells me that the type is not recognized!

InnerException = {"Der angegebene Typ wurde nicht erkannt:
Name='SwapMsisdnResponse',
Namespace='http://vistream.de/pmw/pmwpublicws.xsd/', bei <SwapMsisdnResponse
xmlns='http://vistream.de/pmw/pmwpublicws.xsd/'>."}
InnerException = {": Name='SwapMsisdnResponse',
Namespace='http://vistream.de/pmw/pmwpublicws.xsd/', bei <SwapMsisdnResponse
xmlns='http://vistream.de/pmw/pmwpublicws.xsd/'>."}

In my project I added a webreference and I directly could call the webservice.
As I said, everything but the complex types in the reply worked nicely.
What is causing the problem?

If somebody needs the wsdl to look at... say so

By the way, here is the response (catched on the server side) which can no
be processed:

<< "l version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schema
s.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><ns1:SwapMsisdnResponse
xmlns:ns1="http://vistream.de/pmw/pmwpub
licws.xsd/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:type="ns1:SwapMsisdnResponse"><statusC
ode>0</statusCode><statusText>Request successfully
processed.</statusText><transactionId>1122334455</transac
tionId></ns1:SwapMsisdnResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>"

Thanks in advance

Eric

Format chart axis by inputting data in a cell
I'd like to format the chart axis by linking the Maximum and Minimum scale to 2 cells in another worksheet. This way I can protect the sheet with the chart and the user can still change the axis. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. I think you will have to write a macro to do that. "Mike" wrote: > I'd like to format the chart axis by linking the Maximum and Minimum scale to > 2 cells in another worksheet. This way I can protect the sheet with the > chart and the user can still change the axis. Any help would be appreciated. > Thanks. ...

2.0 : fastest read-only forward-only loading method
In 2.0 what is the fastest way to iterate through an element set in a read-only forward-only XMLDocument ? For example , load the key/value pairs in the following xml doc into a hashtable : <Mappings> <Mapping MappingKey="AL" MappingValue="Alabama" /> <Mapping MappingKey="CA" MappingValue="Alabama" /> </Mappings> John A Grandy wrote: > In 2.0 what is the fastest way to iterate through an element set in a > read-only forward-only XMLDocument ? Create an XmlReader and read out the nodes you are looking for...

Two Axis
Hi, I have a graph with two axis (one on the right and the other on the left). One of the axis goes into negative numbers and starts at -1000 and finishes at 30,000. The other axis starts at 0 and finishs at 30,000. However, the 0 starts at the same level as -1000 on on the other axis (basically as a negative number). I am trying to get this to start at the same zero point as the other axis. Apologies for the explanation but I'm finding it difficult to explain. If anyone understands this anomaly then can you advise on the best method to resolve this issue? TIA - Hardip Hi T...

Great Plains service pack
We are on Great Plains 8, no service pack. We want to apply Service Pack 4. My question is whether any service pack will need to be applied to the Business Portal or PDK as we are applying the service pack to Great Plains. We would like to avoid applying any service packs to PDK or Business Portal at this point. We use Business Portal for Project Accounting. You willl not need to apply a SP to Business Portal, but I would recommed applying the service pack to PDK. If you are worried about what the SP would do to your current system, try applying the SP in a test environment. Once y...

date formatting problem: x axis
I have several chart files that are all the same except for one that seems to go back to a formatting problem. I can't remember how I fixed it last time, which was temporary anyway. Problem is this: I am using mostly end of year dates (12/31/94, 12/31/95, etc.) However on my x axis it shows Dec-94, everytime I try to reformat it to the correct format(xx/xx/xx), I get 12/01/94, 12/01/95, etc. Always the first day of the month instead of the last. I'm not having these problems with all the others similar files. The only difference I have seen between the files is the &qu...

Prints 1 copy of page when set for more
Hi, [Publisher 2003] When I want to multiple copies of a single PUB page, my printer prints only one copy. I have to give the print command separately for each copy (very tedious!) My printer (Brother HL-1440 laser printer) prints multiple copies of pages in other programs with no problem. All the settings are correct, and I have never had this problem before - and even now, only with Publisher. I've tried switching my printer's "Collate" option on and off, but that made no difference. I realize this may be a printer/driver problem or a Publisher problem, but I thou...

Old VB Project doesn't work with New Office or Windows 7
Is there anyone that can recommend a solution to 'fix' an old VB application? It's a report card program that uses a Word template and fills in the word document from this .exe file created in VB. I have no idea how to debug as I am not the one who programmed it nor do I know antything more than beginner basic. It appears to be a very simple program and the folder consists of a few .bas files, .frx, and .frm files. I downloaded Visual Studio Pro to debug the .exe file, but I don't know where to begin. Problem: The program asks you to open the word document(Whi...

Updgrade 1.2 to 3.0: Replication issue
We are upgrading CRM 1.2 to 3.0 SBS. The installation setup is giving "Invalid SQL Server replication data was found" error. I tried running the sql script, disable the replication thought enterprise manager, and enabling replication throught delpoyment manager....nothing seems to work. We have restored copy of production DB for development DB and intstalled 1.2 on dev server. Am i missing something??? Please help.. ...

tertiary y-axis?
i've been scaling data to fit in the existing 2 y-axes available in excel. is there a way to have a tertiary (or more) axis? thanks ashok i've been using essentially the same technique as in the referred website but its become quite a chore now since i'm dealing with all kinds of data. i'm trying to find out if there's a way to add a "true" tertiary axis (ie no data scaling, just add the data series, and assign another axis). thanks ashok >-----Original Message----- >Jon Peltier has some instructions on his web site: > > http://www.geoc...

<><><><><><><>The Net's #1 Joke e-Book!<><><><><><><><>
That's Comedy - Over 460 Pages of Little Snickers, Medium-Sized Chuckles, and Great Big Belly Laughs: http://www.ExpertHumor.com/That'sComedy.htm *** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from http://www.SecureIX.com *** ...

How to merge various workbooks into 1 worksheet in Excel
I am attempting to merge data from different workbooks (at least 10) to 1 worksheet (which will act as a central depository) Are the workbooks all the same? You can try this: http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=221 ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Sharm" <Sharm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2939850-9C0D-454E-AD01-A33AEE589906@microsoft.com... >I am attempting to merge data from different workbooks (at least 10) to 1 > worksheet (which will act as a central depository) ...

Chart Date X Axis
I currently have a chart with an x axis that is dates. The dates aren't in order in the supporting table but display in order on the chart which is great. Is there a way of appending some text to each date field and having the date and text displayed on the x axis and having Excel order the dates in chronological order. ie in the table 10 Apr 04-1 15 Feb 04-5 20 May 04-2 31 Jan 04-4 would still print in date order. Thanks... MrC wrote: > I currently have a chart with an x axis that is dates. The dates aren't > in order in the supporting table but display in order on the ...

Looking for Acces to .NET Tips
Are there any white papers/guidelines/tips/hints/suggestions about how to migrate/convert an existing Access 2000/2002 front end (with many fairly complex screens/reports) to a web application using .NET framework? Can't seem to locate any such material. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks, John Hi, Joe You could down load a program .NET code generator using ACCESS(OLE4.0) on download section of www.exmlsoft.com turn your computer to local host to test this program with IE ... "Joe Fallon" <jfallon1@nospamtwcny.rr.com> wrote in message news...

Data Form #2
I'm using an Excel sheet as a database for WORD mail merge. I would like to use the standard "Form" found under Data the button to update the spreadsheet. The problem is that when I set the worksheet to be "shared" I lose access to the "New", "Delete", and "Restore" buttons on the form. If I don't check that the file should be shared, then someone wanting to update the sheet is locked out if a Mail Merge is being done in WORD. I've looked at the "JWalk Enhanced Data Form", but the users seem to like the default F...

division formula #2
when i try to divide 100 by 0, its gives me error message #DIV/0!. This i undersatnd is immpossible. But can i setup a formula if any number being divided by zero the outcome should be zero or n/a. Thanks One way: A1 = 100 A2 = 0 (or empty cell which evaluates to 0) =IF(A2=0,0,A1/A2) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Rohit" <Rohit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5F4D107-4AE0-473B-AC2B-D011CFD7AE29@microsoft.com... > when i try to divide 100 by 0, its gives me error message #DIV/0!. This i > undersatnd is immpossible. But can i setup a formula if any...

message clock #2
Unfortunately the problem is persisting. My inbox reads a different time than my sent box when I send out e-mail. This is really bad stuff here now! Another MS screw-up? When I receive e-mail from others my clock seems to be 7-hours ahead! MY PC is not a portable one, it is a tower. Unless this is a dell problem and BIOS related? Unlikely to be a problem with anything except your own setup since few reports of problems of this magnitude have made it here. What are your Windows settings, including Daylight Savings Time? What are your Outlook settings for time zone, including Dayligh...

auto Name #2
I have a user that has Outlook 2003 connected to our Exchange 2003 (just like everybody else here) Her problem is that when she starts typing in a persons name, the auto complete doesn't pop up unless she has already sent that person an email that day. Yes, her setting in Outlook does say to use teh auto name feature. Any other ideas? That's a symptom of a corrupt profile. Create a new one. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message news:eFm2BnF8FHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I have a user that has Outlook 2003 connected to ou...

Synchronizing Client
Hi One of our users have to moved to a new PC and is using the desktop client. This user now receives an error when he try's to synchronize CRM with Outlook. The error states: "The Synchronization process cannot be run on this computer. Only one client computer per user can run this process. The Synchronizing client should be the computer that is most often online (such as a desktop computer) or the user's primary computer. To change the Synchronizing client, on the CRM menu, click Options, and click the Synchronizing tab." When the user attempts to change the sync...

Ftp service to a non windows machine.
With an FTP task in SSIS, I get the error: Error at FTP Task [FTP Task]: Remote path "PRIS:CSV.1" doesn't start with "/". The other machine is a non windows machine, there the filenames (system/directory) do not start with a slash. A 'normal' FTP server does work there the 'file' does not have toe start with a slash. How can I circumvent this problem? Is this the correct group for SSIS related questions? Sorry if I am in the wrong group, but I could not find a SSIS group. thanks for your time and attention, Ben Brugman Also tr...

Using Replication ID data type in VB?
Hello, I have an Access 2003 database where I'm using the Autonumber with the Replication ID data type and have a second table and storing that replication id in a numeric field (also specified as teh Replication ID data type). I'm trying to write a VB function where I'm trying to pass in the Replication ID and match it to another Replication ID using SQL and an ADODB connection. My problem is I keep getting a data type mismatch. When I reference the data right from the field, I get "????????" as a result. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tha...

Reversing X axis flips Primary Y axis plot but not Secondary Y axis plot
In Excel 2007, I have three columns of values. When I create a scatter chart with these three columns, the first is the X axis data and I can show a Primary Y axis for the second column data and a Secondary Y axis for the third column data. But when I click on "Values in reverse order" on the X axis, only the primary Y axis data plot is flipped, not the secondary axis data. Please test this yourself and see what I mean. I can find no way to fix this problem. Please let me know if you have a solution. In Excel 2007, click on a chart with a secondary axes, then on the [La...

Publisher 2007 upgrade #2
can I add Publisher 2007 UPGRADE to Office Standard 2003 ? Qualifying products for upgrade: Microsoft Publisher 2000 to 2002; Microsoft Office Publisher 2003; Microsoft Publisher Deluxe 2000 to 2002; Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 with Digital Imaging; any 2000 to 2007 Microsoft Office suite; any Microsoft Office XP suite You could have looked this up just like I did! "smdscd" <smdscd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5F1730A-A049-46D0-B327-292C6028B1A6@microsoft.com... > can I add Publisher 2007 UPGRADE to Office Standard 2003 ? smdscd wrote: > ...

Remote Desktop Client (RDC) 5.2 & KB958470 (MS09-044)
A hotfix is available for Remote Desktop Client (RDC) 5.2 to fix a drawing failure after you apply the security update 958470 (MS09-044) on a computer that is running Windows XP SP3 or Windows Server 2003 SP2 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975158 ...

Dual Axis Bar Charts
I'm trying to ceate a bar chart on dual axis, however, each attempt results in the data overlaying on top of one anohter rather than side by side. Anyone know how to get around this? Jon Peltier has instructions on his web site: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/format.html#Col2Axes David wrote: > I'm trying to ceate a bar chart on dual axis, however, > each attempt results in the data overlaying on top of one > anohter rather than side by side. Anyone know how to get > around this? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.context...

Triggering an event in Windows service every 1 hour.
Hello, I want to create a windows service that will send a mail to a mailing list every 1 hour. How do I program so that the mail event automatically triggers every 1 hour. (If I use timer and the service starts at odd 12:33, then it will fire event at 1:33, 2:33... . But, I want it it fires at 12:00, 1:00, 2:00 irrespective of when it starts.) How do I do this? hi Biranchi, On 21.02.2010 16:43, Biranchi Narayan Panda wrote: > I want to create a windows service that will send a mail to a mailing > list every 1 hour. > > How do I program so that the...