Collection Type for RSS?

I'm wondering if a collection would be useful for RSS files and which
collection type would be used? Some RSS elements are lists themselves. Why
an I thinking of a collection? To build a reusable data structure that can
be populated with a form when needing to write the XML to disk and shred
each element to a relational database.

0
nobody (271)

Looks like a NameValueCollection [1] could work out.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
         NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

[1] http://aspnetresources.com/blog/dotnet_collection_madness2.aspx

"clintonG" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> I'm wondering if a collection would be useful for RSS files and which
> collection type would be used? Some RSS elements are lists themselves. Why
> an I thinking of a collection? To build a reusable data structure that can
> be populated with a form when needing to write the XML to disk and shred
> each element to a relational database.

0
nobody (271)

XmlSerializer Collection with Collections

More understanding of the Join type
Hello, To my understanding the relationship type (one to many, one to one, many to many) should always be the same between the table and the query. My question is what about the the join type ( right join and left join) should it be the same in table and query?, if not the same will it not jeopardize the presentation of data in the reports and forms? Thanks in advance -- H. Frank Situmorang In the relationships window, you create a relationship between 2 tables. Almost always, the relationship is one-to-many. If you create a unique index on the fields in both tables, you get a one-to-...

about Collections
Hi! The ArrayList support the ICollection and IEnumerable. Below is three ways to iterate through a collection of an instance of an ArrayList object. I just find it's easier to iterate though a collection by using the for loop or the foreach so my question is when is it better or more appropriate to use the Enumerator. static void Main(string[] args) { ArrayList list = new ArrayList(); list.Add(1); list.Add("hej"); //Using the foor loop for (int i = 0; i < list.Count; i++) { Console.WriteLine(li...

Corrupt emails when using multipart content types
I am running Exchange 2003 with latest SPs and am running into a very strange problem. When we receive certain emails, the contents of the messages have been corrupted. Exclamation points (!) seem to appear randomly in the text (usually an exclamation point followed by a space). The messages both contain HTML and TEXT content, the header is: Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_365D_01C59758.21CA9D10" The text version content type is: ------=_NextPart_000_365D_01C59758.21CA9D10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Tr...

Exchange 2003 Public Folder mail has IPM.POST-type
When I send a mail to a Exchange 2003 mail-enabled public folder from another site its type is IPM.POST instead of IPM.NOTE which was the default for Exchange 5.5. I know this is a known issue and that it has been resolved with a patch in Exchange 2000 - apparently after a lot of preassure from customers - but the problem has not been solved in Exchange 2003, i.e., Microsoft has not migrated the patch - or have I missed something? A Microsoft employer suggested in the newgroups that the fix was included in Exchange 2003 because the version of the files where newer but changing the registry a...

XML Serialization and custom collections
I am getting XML from a dataset that has been populated via a storedprocedure no schemas have been applied nor any relationships. But the correct table names have been given to match the table(s) equivalent business object(s). I have a custom collection that implements ICollection and IEnumerable. Here is the collection: Imports ERP.BusinessObjects Imports ERP.BusinessObjects.Helpdesk Imports ICTObjects.Collections Imports System.Xml.Serialization Namespace Collections <Serializable()> _ Public Class BusinessObjectCollection : Implements ICollection, IEnumerable ...

XmlSerializer Collection with Collections #2

Problems I got from collecting data feature of Access 2007
I at first think the collect data through Outlook in Access 2007 is very interesting. But I tried it in multiple platforms, seems like it doesn't always work fine. I got the following problems: 1. There is always having delay to receive the email from the sender. Some of the email addresses haven't received any email from the sender so far. 2. The e-mail client has to support HTML. The SENDMAIL developed by Google which my school is using doesn't support this, I guess. When I try to reply the receiving email, the content body is blank; the form cannot be displayed. 3. Even ...

combining chart types #2
Hi all, I am trying to create a chart showing pre-kindergarten student enrollment in 1975 & 2000 for about 15 countries. Countries will be on Y-axis. I want to create a bar chart that will be divided in half, with 1975 on the left side and 2000 on the right side, each side showing 0-100%. I know how to do this with a 100% stacked bar. What I'm having problems with is this....for 1975, I have just one percentage (enrollment) for each country. For 2000 I have data for 3 & 4 year olds. What I'd like to do with make the left side (1975) a regular bar chart and the right si...

new.h gets error c2062 type '__w64 unsigned int' unexpected when compiling in .NET 2003
Hello, thanks for trying to help. I am trying to compile and link a VC6 project in .NET 2003. It compiles and links in VC6, but when I try to compile it in .NET, I get this error. This is the first time I have gotten an error in one of the included files that makes up part of the language - new.h is located in the VC7\Include dir, I had nothing to do with ti's writing. Does anyone know why this is happening and/or what I can do to fix it? "Why can't it just work?' Thanks, Ivan ...

Collection Letters
I have recent modified our collection letters to suit our business needs. I am fairly new to GP and I need assistance in change the date format to Australian setup. Your assistance is appreciated. ...

Data Collection Question
Greetings, everyone... Please help me. I have designed a slef paced presentation to instruct employees on something. I want to include one ot two slides at the end which will accept typed-in answers to questions to test the employees retention and knowledge. I want the presentation to then dump the answers into some sort of file for later review by the training staff. Any ideas? Thanks in advance... Russ Wrong group news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.powerpoint -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "...

how to add a new Journal Entry Type?
I am using outlook 2003. I hope to create my own Entry Type. Is it possible to add new custom Journal Entry Type? If so, how? Thanks Yes, and you can find instructions here: http://www.inquiry.com/techtips/exo_pro/10min/10min0999.asp -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:ad5001c3ebfd$b0b45f50$a601280a@phx.gbl, chitrader wrote: > I am using outlook 2003. I hope to create my own Entry > Type. Is it possible to add new custom Journal Entry Type...

Allforms Collection in another db (A2007)
I want to walk through the Allforms collection (and the querydefs, etc collections) from one db("object") to another("source") (both A2007). I want to use the last modified date from the source db to populate a listbox on the object db. I'll then ask the user to select the forms (queries, etc.) he wants to transfer to the object db. Similar to the Access Wizard, except the Access Import wizard doesn't tell me anything about the forms, queries, etc. I'm transferring. Anyway, how do I refer to the forms collection on another database using vba? ...

Operand type clash: int is incompatible with ntext
I have a query that involves 3 tables. I am only mentioning data types of columns that are involved in the query. Table customer with column customerid(int), table discount with column validforcutomers(ntext), registration with email(varchar(50)). I am ruunning a query which is giving me the error mentioned in the subject of this message. update discount set ValidForCustomers=( select customerid from customer where Email in (select Email from Registration where dog='2010-07-31')) where DiscountID=14 Mary Phelps (icanhelp33@gmail.com) writes: > I have a query that involv...

Math type
Hi, I've been trying to use mathtype / equation editor with Microsoft Publisher (I'm using the 2002 version), and have been running into some difficulty -- maybe someone can help me out! When I use the equation editor with Word, the equation appears in-line with the text, and the baseline of the equation is the same as the baseline of the text. When I use the equation editor in Publisher and select for the equation to appear in-line with the text, the equation always appears to have a baseline above that of the text -- it's not perfectly aligned and always seems higher up...

Add Notes to Credit Memos for Collections Management
Would like ability to Add Notes to Credit Memos for Collections Management. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9576abfa-13b7-41b9-b471-f52334ff05db&dg=micro...

Data collecting from different sheets
Hi! I have a workbook where I collect data to "raw data sheets". In theese sheets the average of eath data category is calculated. What I need is a macro that i can run in each new sheet so that theese averages are filled into a presentation sheet. To make things more complicated there will be different amounts of data (rows) in eath sheet. The setup I need to work with is this: Column A: States the type of data (only in the row where the average data is, otherwise blank) Columns C,E,G,I,K,M,O,P: The data I wish to copy. (But only in the average data rows, determ...

Data-type issue
The clinic I work for regularly gets data imported from the local lab. The problem with the import is that the field that contains the "value" of the test results is "memo" type, as there are many different types of information in this field (ie numbers, Y/N, even some sentences. E.g Identifier Test-Type Test-Value 1 Platelet count 350 2 CD4 Count 0.235 3 cell Conc Complete 4 Platelet count ...

Avid Xpress DV Plugins Collection, Lightwave Plugins Collection, updated 28/Aug/2005
Avid Xpress DV Plugins Collection, Lightwave Plugins Collection, updated 28/Aug/2005 buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, ============================================================ Avid Xpress DV Plugins Collection, updated 28/Aug/2005 buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, Profound Effects Elastic Gasket v2.0 for Avid Xpress Primatte.Keyer.v1.6.for.Avid.Xpress Magic.Bullet.Editor.v.1.01.for.Avid.Xpress.Pro Synthetic.Apert...

Contacts display but not when typing message
Hello I had to reinstall my system and now I have the following problem. I imported my 'address book' from a safeguard and it displays fine when I click on 'contacts' But when I type a message and click on 'to', the table that appears is empty. Obviously, the automatic 'fill in address function' isn't working either. Any ideas please? Thanks Dave Neve PS: Running Microsoft Office 2003 You have two problems: 1. You failed to populate your Outlook Address Book. It is one of many things you lose when you import Contacts instead of migrating them ...

Integration Product Type Code
I'm trying to setup the integration from CRM to GP using the Settings and Administration tool. When I go to setup a link for a Product Type Code, the CRM field is showing a number instead of a name. For example, instead of showing "Discontinued", it's showing "5". I assume this number is the value of the "Discontinued" name, but how can I get it show "Discontinued" instead of "5"? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com ...

STL iterators for MFC collections
Has anyone written STL-style iterators for the MFC collections CArray, CList, CMap? Can you point to any freely available implementations? Eric B Eric Beyeler wrote: > Has anyone written STL-style iterators for the MFC collections CArray, > CList, CMap? Can you point to any freely available implementations? > I've seen such adaptors at http://synesis.com.au/software/mfcstl/ (note that I've never actually used that library, so I can't say much about it) -- Regards, Tobias Tobias G´┐Żntner <fatbull@users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message news:<cg31og$5ib$07$1@...

Building Workflow Triggers for Multiple Opportunity Types
I am implementing 3 different sales processes all of which should be triggered based on a custom field I created called OpportunityType (a picklist). Within the picklist I have approximately 6 opporunity types. I have been trying to build a rule that says the following: If OpportunityType = A,B,C Then uses Sales Process A If OpportunityType = D, E Then use Sales Process B If OpportunityType = H Then use Sales Process C Building each of the sales process is not a problem. However, building the intelligence to automate this has been a challenge. The workflow needs to be automatic with...

collection of MFC fixes
MFC, in some areas has trouble spots from what I read on this group. Is there a collection of fixes, or a website outlining these fixes so my MFC can be corrected? The only one that I have collected currently is that if you have a dialog that needs to be invisible the dialog property does not work. You need to comment out a few lines of code in the MFC header for this to work. I presume there are other "fixes" out there but have not seen any collection. Wrong. You simply need to override the dialog's OnWindowPosChanging() method and remove the SWP_SHOWWINDOW bit. beginthre...