Close Tag Error from HTML source for web service WSDL

I have developed web services under .net framework 1.1, myWebServ.asmx with
methods, getInfo() and getInfo(int).

Those are working fine for the clients created by .NET Visual Studio.
However, when I used Eclipse to develop Java client to consume the service, I
got error massage: the element type "br" must be terminated by the  matching
end-tag "</br>".

I use webbrowser to check the myWebServ.asmx, and found the web method
attributes such as [WebMethod(Description="Given...")]  are quoted as
"<br>Given... " without closed tag <\br>.

The web service in design in .net visual studio does not have the HTML or
XML tab for the file. Therefore, I do not know where i should go to make a
change such that the WSDL file is well-defined.

Please give me help

Thanks

David
0
David4882 (672)

david wrote:
> I have developed web services under .net framework 1.1, myWebServ.asmx with
> methods, getInfo() and getInfo(int).
>
> Those are working fine for the clients created by .NET Visual Studio.
> However, when I used Eclipse to develop Java client to consume the service, I
> got error massage: the element type "br" must be terminated by the  matching
> end-tag "</br>".
>
> I use webbrowser to check the myWebServ.asmx, and found the web method
> attributes such as [WebMethod(Description="Given...")]  are quoted as
> "<br>Given... " without closed tag <\br>.
>
> The web service in design in .net visual studio does not have the HTML or
> XML tab for the file. Therefore, I do not know where i should go to make a
> change such that the WSDL file is well-defined.

Are you sure the problem is with the WSDL file? If you load
myWebServ.asmx then you are not loading the WSDL but rather a HTML
document describing the web service informally.

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

ThisWorkbook.Close question
Please take a look at the code below: Public Sub DumbFoo ( ) ThisWorkbook.Close() Sheet1.Range("A1").Value = -1 ThisWorkbook.Save() End Sub Is it safe to assume that the code below the "ThisWorkbook.Close()" line will NOT be executed??? My question is basically: Does all VBA code stop executing once a .Close() function is called??? Thank you! I don't believe the code would execute at all because of the parentheses after Close. It would throw an error an tell you that something is missing, or type mismatch. But, if you did...

STOP error code and BSOD
This is the error code I get: stop: 0x0000000a (0xe1008fc4, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x8065e7e6) I have restored to past save points to no avail. I have a memory.dmp file but I don't know what to do with it. CS, check out the site below. Scroll down to 0x0a. http://kadaitcha.cx/xp/stop_error.html#0x0000000A "coastalsteve" <coastalsteve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3EDD53A-0A0A-4604-BF53-C038CCE31869@microsoft.com... > This is the error code I get: > > stop: 0x0000000a (0xe1008fc4, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0...

OXPSTMCB "Not Responding". Is this related to smart tags?
After installing GP including the smart tags component this application and process hang on me. I found on what-process.com that it was related to the smart tags component. Any idea how I can fix this problem? Or how I can uninstall that option? -- Harley Method 1 If you have already installed Office Smart Tag Manager, follow these steps: 1. In Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove Programs. Remove Office XP Smart Tag Manager. 2. In Windows Explorer, delete the following Office XP Smart Tag Manager folders: � Office XP Smart Tag Manager folder � Office XP Smart Tag Manager Template ...

Outlook Web Access #21
Can I check my Outlook Web Access account using Outlook 2002? My office is not using a Microsoft Exchange Server. ...

HTML view!
Hi , i am using Outlook 2003 and win XP. my current problem is that i like to read emails in reading pane instead of opening them seperately. I've set the style to HTML: while composing mails, but when i read a mail in reading mail , its in plain text due to which i am not able to view some pics or whatever! I wish to know if there might be direct way , from which the message in reading pane would automatically be viewabl;e in HTML format. Any help appreciated! Jim India Jim <kunalbhardwaj@msn.com> wrote: > I've set the style to HTML: while composing mails, but when...

Clip Art error code on Office 2007
The MS fix page referenced for Clip Art error code 0x800c0008 is for Office 2003 or older. It doesn't work for Office 2007. What to do? THX The Clip Organizer hasn't changed since 2002. (Office XP). If your firewall is configured correctly try putting the Office site in your trusted area. In Internet Explorer, Tools, Security tab, click Trusted Sites, click Sites button, uncheck Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone. Type http://office.microsoft.com in the address bar, click add. Can you accept the ActiveX control? Is it enabled in the Manage A...

Handling a Web page as a image
To All: Hello. I'm hoping someone out there (in the great expanse of the internet) knows how to save a Web page so that it can be reduced in size. I need to reduce the whole thing, not just the photographs. Anybody up on this? Thanks. ...

How to Enable Close(cross) button of MB_YESNO messagebox
Hi, I want to enable the close(cross) button in the right corner of YESNO message box. Can anybody tell me how to do this. Klic. "Klic" <rohit.turambekar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1186120969.045121.287770@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > I want to enable the close(cross) button in the right corner of YESNO > message box. > Can anybody tell me how to do this. Why? If there is a valid answer other than yes or no, then how about a yes/no/cancel message box in which (I would guess) the x button is equivalent to cancel. That would be more standard. Da...

How to redirect to an error page from server side after an error during an AJAX post?
Hi, I am so sorry to post this but I am utterly confused by this. I know it's been asked a million times before but I just don't get it. Click a button in an UpdatePanel. Goes to server side. Server side errors. Exception is caught in Application_Error in Global.asax. Error is logged... Error is cancelled. When I try to redirect to an error page I am getting a pagerequestmanagerservererrorexception instead. Now - how do I redirect the ENTIRE page to an error page? Response.Redirect doesn't seem to work, presumably because I'm returning the request to an XMLHTT...

closing
What's the best way to close for the day? Making a backup is a given, but what about the computer? Is it better to shut everything off every day, or is it less wear and tear on the computer to leave it on all the time? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Craig That's a matter of preference really. Personally I always turn off my rigs at home when I'm done with them. At the store we leave most of ours on 24/7. We've done it for years with no issues. Our register must be left on as it does automatic backups to a tape drive every night. I'd set your monitors ...

Getting a 0x800CCC0F error?
Hi, I just reloaded windows on my new PC that I just built and I am getting a error with Outlook XP that I just do not understand. This the the error that I am receiving; Task 'mail.*********.com Webmaster - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ?$?$??' The weird part is that I can send and receive e-mails I just keep on getting this message and I do not know why. Thanks for any help, ...

Outlook closes and closes
Hi I have a strange bug. Windows XP Sp2 and outlook from office 20003 with all service packs applied. When I start outlook from windows out of standby postion, outlook immediately after the splash screen closes without reporting any errors in the eventlog or in any other log. If I start outlook the 10th time (or so) it stabilizes and does not close anymore and everything works again. info: My machine is fully patched and I am well known with keeping things healthy. Outlook.exe Version: 11.0.6353.0 Any ideas what to do? Thanks... try the detect and repair in the help menu. >----...

Help
When creating or fowarding an e-mail message using outlook 2000, scrolling through my "recipients" list (contacts) causes the program to close unexpectedly. So, I click "new", click "to", switch to my "contacts" list, and as I scroll through the names, the program just closes. Is there a possibility that one of my contact records is corrupt? I have opened all of my contacts and saved them without an error. This problem developed shortly after the install of Office 2000's calender update, and basic security update. I have since fully u...

Outlook Web Access #9
Hi, I'm running 2 Exchange 5.5 servers, one on a W2k box, one on a NT4 box. I just installed OWA onto a third server, which is W2k, and is running IIS. I only installed OWA, nothing else. I upgraded it to SP4, same as the 2 mail servers. Question is - where do I go from here?! I can't see anywhere on the IIS server to configure. Should I have installed Exchange admin onto the server as well as OWA? Is the configuration and set up done at the email server? Thanks in advance Steve http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;234805 On Wed, 19 May 2004 00:17:04 +010...

Outlook error message #29
Messages on the outbox are sent, but not moved to the sent folder. Error # 0x8004060C appears. Thanks, Sam ...

MSExchangeIS PubReplication Errors Event3079
In the Event Viewer, in the application log we get the message: MSExchangeIS PubReplication Errors Event3079 Unexpected replication thread error 0x80040107 Does anyone have any idea what this is? Hello, according to Microsoft, this error appears if the exchange server can't start public folder replication. Have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/?id=826767 Keep on fighting! Christian "k.kourtides@victoria.gr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1e24c01c45503$92774790$a501280a@phx.gbl... > > In the Event Viewer, in the application ...

Error:None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.
When I reply to messages in Outlook 2002, I frequently get the message returned with the error: None of your e- mail accounts could send to this recipient. Any suggestions? Thanks What mail accounts do you have set up in Outlook? Can you send a message directly to the person involved? Paula wrote: > When I reply to messages in Outlook 2002, I frequently > get the message returned with the error: None of your e- > mail accounts could send to this recipient. > Any suggestions? > Thanks ...

Installation Error #2
hi, I am trying to install CRM server. During the installation an error is being prompted: "Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.GrantAccessToCrmServicesActionFailed. One or more arguments are invalid" I am installing CRM in Windows 2003 (SP2), SQL 2005. I am using an administators account to install . Installation Wizard show that User and software requirements are met. This problem persists for both 3.0 & 4.0 versions. Can anyone suggest any solution fo rthis problem. -- Satish. get the logfile and past it here then might be someone can explain to you . ------ Aamir...

Workflow Rule -> Closing Activity
I set up a Manual Workflow Rule for Contacts to close out Holiday Season cards sent. The rule uses a condition to check for Contacts with cards sent and then Creates an Activity to add to each of the appropriate Contacts for future reference. What else do I need to do to close out all of activites rather than 1 at a time? Here is the workflow rule if that helps: if Contact.holidaycardlist = 1 then Letter: Send Holiday Card endif -- Dan W Systems Engineer Denver, CO ...

smtp 550 error #2
Users are occasionally receiving smtp 550 5.7.1 error when sending (mostly replying) to recipeints outside of our domain. Help? We have Exchange 2003 server. All outbound SMTP traffic sent directly from the smtp virutal server to the Internet. Can you post the NDR? Numeric Code: 5.7.1 Possible Causes: . General access denied, sender access denied - the sender of the message does not have the privileges required to complete delivery. . You are trying to relay your mail through another SMTP server and it does not permit you to relay. . The recipient might have mailbox deliver...

Auto-close Quotes when Closing Opportunity
We would like the ability to close an opportunity and have it ask if you want to close all the associated quotes. Right now, it says you can’t close the opp until you close all the open quotes and you have to each one of those one by one. Barring that, if we could select multiple quotes and click on a menu item (Close all selected quotes), that would be most useful. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...

finding error
hi all i want to write a program that will find whether an application is working properly. i.e when any one clicks on a application that application or program does not gets started and gives us some message. i want my program to trap that message. e.g due to some missing file a program is not starting it will give message that some file is missing i need to trap that. Will you be kind with us to share that message? -- Vipin Aravind MVP "chunnu" <chunnu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB2A3701-6487-42DA-9A7A-50F23D8052BB@microsoft.com... > hi ...

Data file not closed properly #3
I saw several post regarding this, but none had any answers, so I starting a new post. There is also nothing in the KB about this. Since othe people are having the same problem Microsoft should take a look at it. I get the message "The data file 'Personal Folders" was not closed properly" every time I close Outlook 2003. It runs a quick check/fix and starts up fine. I am running XP pro w/ SP-2. Outlook 2003 w/ SP-1 All patches and updates are current. My notebook was just rebuilt for so I could get a clean slate for the office 2003 install, (reformat drive and new ins...

Outlook2003 open and closed immediatly
I checked event log, nothing. And this happened when I just reboot my machine and first time tried to open Outlook, still same problem. But I found, when I double click anywhere in the Outlook Windows even it only gave me 0.5 second, then it won't close. Andy -------------------------------------------------------------- >>Look in task manager - processes, and see if multiple >>instances are running. If so, end all of them and try >>starting again. I had similar problem w/user, posted >>above. >>>>>-----Original Message----- >>>>>My O...

enable user password changes through Outlook Web Access In Exch 2k
I have a Exchange 2K3 Standard sp2 server that I enabled the users to change their password through OWA. This feature was working however suddenly my users started receiving: Internet Service Manager for IIS 6.0 Error: Object required The strange thing is that I received this error when I logged in with IE (even after I updated IE) however when I attempted to do this with Firefox, it worked like a champ. Any ideas? ...