Become MCSD Certified

I have found a resource providing marvelous information on the key
concepts for those who want to be MCSD certified.Must Read!!!

http://www.it-visionist.com/Certifications/MCSD/MCSD.asp

all mail has become encrypted
Hi Folks, One of our clients had a problem yesterday sending and receiving emails through Exchange server on Win2000 server, it turned out that they had run out of space on their C Drive, after creating 8.4 GB of space by deleting log files they could email again. However today they have reported that every email they receive is coming through with the subject [ENCRYPTED MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]. This is something that Sophos is set to do when it comes across an encrypted email or an email with an encrypted attachment. After the problem with the full C drive every email is coming through with t...

How Do I become a MVP?
What should I do to become an MVP Please advice. "MVP awark seeker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:061701c3d25e$baa1a3a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > What should I do to become an MVP > > Please advice. I would guess that you would need to come to Microsoft's attention by providing a very large amount of great answers on these newsgroups. seeker, the easiest way is to post 1,000's of responses in a VB newsgroup. :) rlf "MVP awark seeker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:061701c3d25e$ba...

Message Bodies becoming Attachments
This may be one of the strangest things I've ever seen, and I hope someone can help me. We are currently migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 in a Win2000 AD environment. Our mailbox servers are now all Exchange 2003, but the routing servers are still on 5.5. When a user sends messages to certain external recipients, the message body somehow gets pulled into a .eml file which is then attached to the message and tries to go out, but our antivirus protection catches the .eml attachment and strips it from the message before sending the message out; the result, as you might e...

Dialog's HWND becoming NULL
I am using visual Studio.Net for a simple MFC application. My application is dialog based. On Some event I want to pop up another dialog. I am instatiating member variable of that dialog and calling DoModal(). But dialogs HWND becomes NULL. It is happening only in this application. I have tried some other sample application and it works. I have set Visible and Popup attributes of dialog. sample code is below void CObexFrameWorkDlg::OnBnClickedRestore() { CFolderDialog folderDialog; folderDialog.DoModal(); } constructor of folder dialog is CFolderDialog ::CFolderDialog (CWnd* p...

Database becomes inaccessible
�The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time� The error message appears every time when attempts to mount the database. I have very important data in it so please tell me what to do to save that data. -- sam.joseph74 You haven't told us much about your database, so all I can give is general answers. Make sure that the error is not correct by setting your options to Shared, rather than Exclusive. Do a Compact and Repair on a copy. And BTW, always make sure that you backu...

Excel Automation problem
hello, I have a problem in my MFC class library (VS2003) w.r.t excel automation. I open an excel file to grab some data and close it. When the user clicks the button to open another excel file, the file that I previously used is show in an excel window that opens... (i NEVER want excel to be visible) My interface to the excel automation is implimented through a singleton object. I think that the focus of excel (even though the visible property is FALSE) is being propagated to the top when focus is lost on my app (focus going to the open dialog). Trying to set breakpoints i can se...

Become formula.
A B C D E 1 1 1 1 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 6 10 15 21 4 10 20 35 56 5 15 35 70 126 6 21 56 126 252 7 28 84 210 462 8 36 120 330 792 9 45 165 495 1287 10 55 220 715 2002 ...... "A:A" is serial numbers. "B1"=SUM(A$1:A1), "B2"=SUM(A$1:A2), "B3"=SUM(A$1:A3),... "C1"=SUM(B$1:B1), "C2"=SUM(B$1:B2),... ...... "E10"=SUM(D$1:D10) Drawing "B1" to fill other cells. I want a formula/function, when call it by (X,Y), Formula/Function counting that Cells(X,Y) value. without list all process by Worksheet. Thank. One way .. Assuming ...

If you ever thought of becoming a VAR, or already a small VAR or Independent consultant, Please read this
I just want to introduce our membership group to the Newsgroup. Our organization the Katalys Group offers a unique turn key solution to individuals looking to become a reseller. It is so unique that even the people we spoke with at Microsoft were impressed. By joining our organization you get all the major benefits of a reseller with reduced costs and increased benefits than if you were to start your own from scratch. We take care of all necessary certifications, customer referrals and other Microsoft requirements on your behalf. You will also earn 100% commissions on ALL Sales and yearly en...

Win up-date uses so much Ram my computer becomes un-responsive
I have never had any problems with Windows Automatic up-dates before , but in the last month, the auto up-date process has suddenly started eating so much of my RAM that my computer becomes non-responsive. I didn't know what was causing the memory usage problem at 1st , but when I disabled Windows Automatic up-date the problem stopped. Windows Auto up-date would start to eat up memory when I brought my computer out of Standby or after a system re-start. Does anyone have any ideas why Windows Auto up-date would suddenly start to eat up all of my memory ? My system is a Win XP ...

How to become Rich using Net
How to become Rich using Net Earning sitting at home is very easy nowadays.When everything is available online and are so easy to use.You just need a net connection and spare time to earn handsome money : http://www.earndollors.blogspot.com ...

Is the clipboard becoming obsolete?
With DCOM, COM+ and .NET becoming so ubiquitous - I was wondering: Is what we came to know as the Win32 API and messaging model, including the clipboard, becoming obsolete? Do you happen to know whether Microsoft has any plans to stop supporting the Win32 API? I am asking because there is an application I am starting to write and I am debating between different ways to write it. Using the Win32 API with which I am very familiar (while I am not so familiar with .NET) seems the quickest route for me to implement it. However, if that is a "dead end", I would like to know now so that I...

How do I make a button that is greyed out become available to me
I want to add a picture to an email but the button is greyed out. What do I do to get it to become available? Thanks! Probably you have to change the format of the message to HTML. The exact steps to do that depend a bit upon your version of Outlook, which you haven't told us. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Redsfuzzy" <Redsfuzzy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

How do I become a developer?
How do I become a developer? Get a shedload of chemicals and trays and stuff, take the exposed film out of your camera and ... er... start developing! At least, that's what I think you do, if it's anything different I'm sure I'll be corrected. ;) George Gee "CmK" <CmK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A80DB0B-0584-453B-B0F2-DB88422CB2FE@microsoft.com... > How do I become a developer? I think you'll find some more helpful responses in your other posts of same topic elsewhere. Best just to ask in one location - that way everyone ...

vba code causes excel charts to decrease in size and become misali
i have vba code which changes chart series; exports the chart as a gif file. When i run the through the code a number of times, the charts size, plotarea and legendlocation change. does anyone know the cause and solution? thks ken If you shared the offending code, it might help track it down. I've never had problems with this directly, but I've heard enough complaints about it. Then this week, one client suffered the problem on a chart I built for his company. All others using the workbook had no problem, so there might be something particular about his setup. - Jon ------- Jon...

How to become a Publisher Service Provider
I work in a Print Shop and would like to join the Publisher Service Provider program. I have checked out the Microsoft website to try to find out how to join, but can't find out any information on joining. Can anyone point me in the right direction. thanks for any help I might get, Fred C Did you look here? http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010772371033&CTT=98 Near the bottom of the page there's a "Click here to register" link. On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:31:39 -0700, "fcampbell" <fcampbell@spos.com> wrote: >I work in a Pri...

On Becoming an MVP
I was reading through the MVP site and found that there is no real criteria to become one. I presume that the frequency of help given by individuals in the microsoft community newsgroup can accelerate one's goal of becoming an MVP. Is this all there is to it? are there no application forms or qualifications to become an MVP? I am interested in becoming one but have no idea where to begin... My knowledge in excel is fairly wide (as I have been using it for a lot of years) although I have been asking questions in the excel newsgroups about macros lately because this is an area...

Email contents become attachments.
Hi. I am having problem with emails in oultook. If I send an email via outlook to people outside my company, they receive my email as blank emails with several attachments (.doc) which got all the contents that I wrote. And also, I got some complaint about the broken characters if I use Japanese in emails. Are there any solutions for these problem? Please let me know. ...

Become crorepati in a less than year time by trading into indianstock mkt option #2
if u want to know more that how u can becomes a crorepati in a less than year time by trading into indianstock mkt options, u must join sms gupshup free group fully free by sending an sms from your mobile as JOIN OPTIONMASTER AND SEND IT TO 567673434. past six months performance can be viewed by joining yahoo group at URL-http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/optionscripttrading/ and last two months performance can be viewed by seeing optionmaster gupshup group online only after joining first .so it is easy only if u has got such great guide to gives u right call at right time. in past six mon...

Becoming more efficiant
We are a new helpdesk and new to the CRM. One problem that we run into is that we get a large mass of emails and once we assign a case, if the person that the case was assigned to does not respond or the case goes on for too long without getting resolved, how can we esculate that case to someone else without doing it manually? -- jab Design a work flow that automatically assign that case to someone else. Regards, Ayaz "Julia" wrote: > We are a new helpdesk and new to the CRM. One problem that we run into is > that we get a large mass of emails and once we assign a c...

action when window becomes visible
Hello, I am using the DoModal() function to open a dialog. I want this dialog to automatically call some functions when it has become visible. Is the a windows message which is called when a window has become visible? Greeting Marco Try simply posting a custom message at the end of OnInitDialog. In its handler you can call the functions you want. If that does not work for you, try OnShowWindow. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Marco Jonker" <mjonker1@acta.nl> wrote in message news:epGzc5ikDHA.2964@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... | Hello, | | I am using the DoModa...

why does a formula become text
If I enter a formula into a cell e.g. =A1*B1 the cell reports the result correctly. Sometimes I can be editting a formula and the cell stops reporting the result and only displays the formula. No amounnt of adjusting the formula or cell format makes the cell display the result of the formula. Why is this? Duncan Hi check if the cell is formated as 'Text'. goto 'Format - Cells' and use for example the format 'General' If this does not help goto 'Tools - Options - View' and uncheck 'Formulas' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany duncan w...

Charts become black
The charts in my spreadsheet (a financial model) become black unless I click them. Anyone knows how to resolve this problem? Hi, Check setting for View objects. Tools > Options > View > Objects > Show All Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Allen" <Allen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31DA400A-34F7-41BA-BE82-08B03D7B7725@microsoft.com... > The charts in my spreadsheet (a financial model) become black unless I > click > them. Anyone knows how to resolve this problem? ...

Vista has become very sluggish
I have Win Vista Business installed on a Lenovo Thinkpad (2.2 GHz, 3GB RAM, 43% of Hard Disk used) which has become very sluggish of late; keystrokes often take a long time to register, tabbing between windows is slow and sometimes does not work at all, not as many windows can be opened at the same time as in the past and so on. I have done a virus and malware check (Avast AV & AdAware are resident), defragged the hard disk and also done a Windows memory check, none of which found any problems. Does anyone know what could be the problem and how it could be resolved? Th...

Become a Word MVP
I am interested in becoming a Word MVP. Where can I get information on the - Process - Requirements - Study materials - Test -- CSC/TRIPS Contract U.S. DOT, RITA, Cambridge, MA http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mvpfaqs If my comments have helped please hit Yes. "Bill Gruener" wrote: > I am interested in becoming a Word MVP. Where can I get information on the > > - Process > - Requirements > - Study materials > - Test > > -- > CSC/TRIPS Contract > U.S. DOT, RITA, Cambridge, MA Essential...

Outlook has become slow on several computers
We use MS Exchange 2000 server for email and use the program Outlook 2002. Lately it has been extremely slow and a message pops up stating it is retrieving file from MS Exchange Server. Any suggestions? Make sure you're not tying into MS instant messenger (there's an setting to do that in your options - I can't reember where, but it's there). This will really slow down OL. -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond "Donna" <dfinney@ortenhindman.com> wrote in message news:03bf01c3bf77$e5cebad0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > We use MS Exchange 2000 server for email a...