ANN: nxslt (.NET XSLT Command Line Utility) version 1.3

Hello!

I'm glad to announce version 1.3 of nxslt - .NET XSLT command line
utility.

What is nxslt

nxslt is a feature-rich command line utility that allows to perform XSL
Transformations (XSLT)  using .NET Framework's XSLT implementation -
System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform class. nxslt basically dublicates
functionality and command line options, provided by Microsoft's
MSXSL.EXE Command Line Transformation Utility. In addition, nxslt has
some distinct advanced features, like support for XInclude, embedded
stylesheets, custom URI resolving, multiple result documents, custom
extension functions, built-in rich library of EXSLT extenstion functions
etc.

Changes since version 1.2:
- XInclude 1.0 CR support
- improved EXSLT support (more functions and better performance)
- minor bug fixes

XInclude

nxslt supports XML Inclusions (XInclude) Candidate Recommendation [1]
via embedded XInclude.NET v1.0 library [2]. By default XInclude support
is enabled for both source XML and stylesheet. It can be disabled using
-xi option.

EXSLT

nxslt supports rich library of EXSLT [3] extension functions via
embedded or plugged in EXSLT.NET v1.0 library [4]. EXSLT support is
enabled by default and cannot be disabled in this version.

Requirements
nxslt is .NET Framework application, written in C# language and requires
..NET Framework version 1.0 to be installed.

Download
nxslt is freely available for download in precompiled Windows executable
form and in source code (complete Microsoft Visual Studio .NET C# project):
nxslt home:
http://www.tkachenko.com/dotnet/nxslt.html
GotDotNet site:
http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/UserSamples/Details.aspx?SampleGuid=f63837a2-161e-4f4a-8d3e-310ba9bd774d

More info at http://www.tkachenko.com/dotnet/nxslt.html

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/CR-xinclude-20020917
[2] http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/xinclude
[3] http://www.exslt.org/
[4] http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/exslt

So enjoy!
--
Oleg Tkachenko
http://www.tkachenko.com/blog

0
Oleg

Auto highlighting of name/address line
I have an intermittent problem. When I click on an email address to open it all the items above it highlight also (like I clicked on the first one, held shift and clicked on another one). If I double click on the bottom selected item, it opens all the highlighted emails. Sometimes in the body of an email I am writing it starts highlighting and I cannot stop it. Any ideas? I am using Outlook 2003 with Windows XP. I have been using this software since 2007 and this just started. ...

Excel 2007 File Format Not Support Line Print Settings
I have a 2003 Excel file that I was trying to save in 2007. I get the message: "Workbook contains one or more of the following features that are not supported by the selected file format, Line Print settings." I don't know what line print settings are can't find any information about it. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks, You are trying to save in Excel 2007 as what type of file? -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Tanya" wrote: > I have a 2003 Excel file that I was trying to save in 2007. I get the > message:...

deleting legend keys in mixed line-scatter graph not correct
In Excel 2007, I have a mixed line-scatter chart with 4 line (labeld 'A' to 'D') and 4 scatter series (labeled 'A mean' to 'D mean') which represent average values of respective line series. A to C and respective mean series are linked to 1st Y-axis, D and D mean to 2nd Y-axis. I only want to show keys for line series (A to D). When I delete the non-wanted keys (all mean labels) Excel shows the correct legend. When I save and reopen file, legend is messed-up; only serie keys A to C are shown, not D, instead one of the mean keys is shown. Why is that ? Cou...

Calendar View #3
OL2003 shows 3-month calendar on the left pane of calendar view. They are current, next and the one following next months. I prefer the view in OL2002 -- last, current and next months. Can I change the view? Thanks. Charles ...

mysql ORM and asp.net
hi everybody! how are you...? i'm looking for a mysql (version 5.0) orm to work with asp.net. any suggestion? i need it to be for free, and easy to implement. thank you, so much! gabriel ...

AJAX (javascript help)

insert a blank line
Hello. To create a special effect I need that my text only appears on the second line and for that I need to insert an blank line the the textbox control of the report. Is it possible? Regards = chr(13) & chr(10) & "This is line 2." -- Hope that helps! RBear3 .. "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A76D8FC5-8F8E-47F7-A84C-CB087E71BEED@microsoft.com... > Hello. To create a special effect I need that my text only appears on the > second line and for that I need to insert an blank line the the textbox > control of th...

Thanks Anne but..
Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm Thank for your help ;-) Hi DannyJ, Just out of curiosity - do you really have to start a new thread each time you are going to say something regarding thes topic? :-) Regards, KL "DannyJ" <youhavegottobekidding@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eGc7AbYiFHA.328@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm > > Thank for your help ;-) > > ...

How do I show a checkbox in a cell holding a true/false or yes/no or 1/0 value?
I'm sure I've seen this in Excel spreadsheets before, but can't find an example anywhere and I'm getting frustrated with the help system's insistence on showing the answers to completely irrelvant questions I just didn't ask. I want the spreadsheet user to be able to check or uncheck a box to signify a yes/no value. Should be simple right? Somebody help me out, please. Brian Lowe ---------@ You could try drawing check boxes from the Forms Toolbar, via View > Toolbars > Forms (not from the Control Toolbox) See : http://tinyurl.com/vykc for a previous outline...

DBTYP.NET Studio 2010
DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 - Database Comparison Suite Released Vienna, Austria - March 8, 2010 Today, BYPsoft announced the availability of DBTYP.NET Studio 2010, the newest version of the cross-database comparison tool that compares SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle databases (schema and data). DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 is available for download from http://www.bypsoft.com. With its rich support for schema and data cross-database comparison, DBTYP.NET Studio takes the mystery out of databases, making their comparison practical and easy for programmers and database administrators everywh...

Startup Error with the CRM 3.0 Outlook Client
For the past two days, my CRM users are getting an error when they first try to access CRM from Outlook. The error says -- An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. After restarting Outlook twice, they are able to use CRM without issue. Does anyone know why this error is happening and how I can fix it? ...

International Version of Money??
Is there an international version of Microsoft Money that enables accounts in multiple currencies and can download statements from banks in more than one country? Or is there perhaps some customisation option that allows this? If not, has anyone found a competitive product that does? Little did I know when I purchased Money shortly before departing the UK it would be useless anywhere else! See http://money.mvps.org/othersoftware.aspx Bob Peel, MVP Money "Armin" <Armin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03DE08C5-606D-41E3-BC04-D14E906E1664@microsoft.com....

Time line Graph report
Hi I have a simple question..how do i do a time line graph.. I have a database that record 'defects', each defect has a start and end date. I want to plot a count of how many 'open' defects on any particular day. Sound easy? I want the x-axis, to display each day on the reporting period. The y- axis for that day says how many were open. How do i plot this so that on the x-axis i have 'each' day within the reporting period I would probably like to use a line graph. mike Thanks Duane So you suggest a cartesian product? (named after de cartes ? - its amazing what ...

Form #1 that filters form #2
I have a form #1 customers and form #2 orders. I put a button on form #1 to open form #2 filtered but customerID. However, when I go to data enter the second...tenth customers the order form does not save the information into table or form. What am I doing wrong and How can I correct this problem? On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:09:01 -0800, Jennifer <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a form #1 customers and form #2 orders. I put a button on form #1 to >open form #2 filtered but customerID. However, when I go to data enter the >second...tenth customers th...

CRM 3.0 breaks after upgrade from office 2k2 to 2k3
Has anyone else had this problem ? We have Office 2002 installed company wide, and are about to upgrade to 2003, however on the machines we've tested the upgrade on, it breaks CRM (the menu and CRM Bar stay in Outlook, but aren't accessible) and so we had to "Repair" CRM, however on one machine the Repair failed, but CRM worked. Is there a patch or a solution to this problem ? This is one of the major issues before our company wide roll-out. As a first step, I would make sure that you are using the most recent Outlook Client, not the one included on the CD Client is h...

net folders #5
I am the net folders guru here but I've run up against one I can't solve. Here is the set up - XP Pro originally with XP Office. Uninstalled XP Office & installed Office 2000. Implemented calendar sharing>member receives/accepts>few minutes later member receives notice updates are no longer being sent & sender receives notice there are no members and it has stopped sending updates. I used all the troubleshooting tips under the appropriate section in KB229962 to no avail. Any helpful hints as to what might be going on? Many thanks in advance. Kathy MCP,MCSE ...

[ANN] New and Updated Scripts
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3144512279_12329117 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit The following new and updated freeware AppleScripts for Entourage are available at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> Other Signature X 1.0.0 This script, when attached to a repeating schedule, will automatically change the signature of a new outgoing message to a non-default signature for specified recip...

CRecordSet(ODBC) in VS 2003 .Net
I am moving a working application from VC++ 6.0 to VS 2003 .Net. For reasons too gruesome to illuminate, it required that I apply the SetRowCurrencyStatus code workaround described in Q156135. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;156135 The program won't build complaining: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __stdcall AfxSetRecordCount(long *,long,long,int,short)" error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __stdcall AfxSetCurrentRecord(long *,long,short)" Both of these are declared 'extern' to the over-ridden method. The...

Problem converting to VS .NET 2001 CAccessor
I've been converting a large project from VS 6.0 to VS.NET. I've run into the many problem with consumer templates and had thought I worked through all of them. However, when running the first "Select From xxx where yyy='value'" statement, I discovered 'value' was being set to an empty string. I narrowed the problem down to ATLDBCLI.H. But the problem seems so pervasive that I have a hard time believing a bug like this would have gotten out of preliminary testing within MS. So, I'm suspicious that we might not be properly extending some of the ATL acc...

XSLT write output to different files
Hi I want to transform an xml file to several html pages. Is that possible? There is an extension in Java Xalan which allows that and I'm looking for a similar solution in .NET: http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/apidocs/org/apache/xalan/lib/Redirect.html Oliver oliver.wulff@zurich.ch wrote: > I want to transform an xml file to several html pages. Is that possible? > There is an extension in Java Xalan which allows that and I'm looking for > a similar solution in .NET: > http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/apidocs/org/apache/xalan/lib/Redirect.html See Oleg's nxslt: http...

XML commands
Hi. I found a very helpfull hint to find formula-cells. The trick is to use the get.cell function. I would like to learn a little bit more about that function. What does 48 or 6 mean in get.cell(48;.... or get.cell(6;... I can't find documentations at the net ? Regards Peter Get.Cell(num, cell reference) is a function from XL4 to return information about the formatting, location or contents of a cell. 48... if cells contain a formula it returns True; if a constant it returns False. 6 ... returns the cell formula Peter Noneley has a free download at... http://homepage.ntlworld.com/no...

CRM 1.2 server reinstallation
Essentially, I get to the stage in the installation where I am to select the existing databases. I enter the SQL server name, and the install dialog shows me the correct database names, but when I click next, I get the following error: "Microsoft CRM Setup could not find a valid organization on the specified database. You need to have at least one organization before installing Microsoft CRM." we Our previous installation was MS CRM 1.2 (US Edition), installed in a domain COMPANY, using the name of the Organization . We now have full licenses CRM organization...

my image in Excel inkjet printout has lines
Is it the inkjet printer, or how I am saving my image (file extension) that is causing horizontal lines of a lighter shade appear in my printout? I have tried saving my image as many different file extensions and the lines do not diappear. It looks fine on the monitor. Try aligning the print head. -- Ken Russell kenrussellyourhat@optushome.com.au Remove yourhat to reply by e-mail .. "jennifer" <jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0799329-E9C4-4261-BDAD-BA7BD18CC5BA@microsoft.com... > Is it the inkjet printer, or how I am saving my image (fil...

newb: What multi line edit control can I use
I need to display text in a control that will support line wrapping, newlines, etc. Currently I'm using CListBox and my tabs and newlines appear as bold "||" Do I need to use Rich Edit 2.0? Is there some basic control that will automatically handle tabs and newlines? Thanks for any help, Steve If you use an Edit control, you can use /r/n to break the lines. You need to turn on multi line style. -------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1110568288.741330.57440@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > If y...

ANN: Desiree Rogers Is Stepping Down!
ANN: Desiree Rogers (White House Social Secretary) Is Stepping Down! ...