ANN: New XML Differencing, Updated XML Mapping in Stylus Studio 5.3

A new update for the Stylus Studio XML IDE adds a new XML Differencing
Tool, updated visual XML mapping tools and many other features. Download
a free trial of Stylus Studio 5.3 at:
http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_download.html

Highlights of new XML Differencing Tool:
* Differencing of XML files and folders using a customizable color-coded
XML tree view
* Support for one-to-one and many-to-one XML file
* Step through XML differences node-by-node
* View differences using "split-screen" and "merged changes" views
* Expand all changes, or collapse identical XML blocks to simplify the
display
* User-configurable XML differencing settings allow you to optionally
resolve or ignore
* XML entity references and XML namespaces
More information at: http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_differencing.html

Updates to Stylus Studio XML Mapping Tools:
Stylus Studio's visual XML mapping tools now support new split-screen
editing mode that simultaneously display fully editable views of both
the visual XML mapping diagram and the underlying XSLT or XQuery source
code which implements the visual XML mapping. You can now edit either
the source code or the visual XML mapping diagram, and see instantly the
effect their changes have - all without clicking a separate tab or
opening another editor. The automatic synchronization of both the visual
mapping diagram and the XSLT or XQuery source code views is the most
productive mode for developing XML mappings and is a great way to learn
the intricacies of XSLT and XQuery. More information at:
http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_to_xml_mapper.html

Sincerely,

The Stylus Studio Team
http://www.stylusstudio.com
0
announce1 (3)

DST Update Issues
Hi, Has anyone had issues with the Outlook client functionality after installing the DST Patch? Most of our internal CRM users are receiving the following error msg: "An error occured loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact you system administrator if errors persist" Of course, no one can access the CRM toolbar or any laptop client functionality. This began after we applied the CRM DST updates... ...

Thanks Anne but..
Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm Thank for your help ;-) Hi DannyJ, Just out of curiosity - do you really have to start a new thread each time you are going to say something regarding thes topic? :-) Regards, KL "DannyJ" <youhavegottobekidding@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eGc7AbYiFHA.328@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm > > Thank for your help ;-) > > ...

Business Portal 2.5, user cannot get requisitions assigned to him?
UserA created three requisitions and sumit them to his supervisor, UserB. In database table ReqMgmtDocument, I can find these three records and OriginatingName is UserA and CurrentAssigned is UserB. In Business Portal, UserB got in Employee -> Purchase Requests -> Filter by: Assigned to me, and got "Query returned no result". Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thank you very much. stien ...

how can i format a cell with 3 diffrent group to add
in Excell Iam trying to make it add the number after 3 different groups. Each cell I will input pa,pp,pn to be seperated on a lower cell but after pa or pp or pn there will be a number to add like pn 1, pp2, pa5 . on a lower cell below the inputs i will have 3 cells that will add up the pa's , pp's, pn's . Example on wednesday: pa used 2 hours ,pa also used 4 , pn used 7 , pp used 3.2 hours and pn used 5 hours. On my end result on my botttom sheet on this wednesday it will add all the pa's , pp's and pn's which should come out to pa6, pp3.2 and pn ...

open a new worksheet
when a user selects a option from a drop down menu on my worksheet I want excel to move to the worksheet that refers to that selection- how can I do this? To make the information appear in sheet1, use the indirect function to build a dynamic reference. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy sarah <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1AFAA33E-3A8C-4E8A-B596-148E9B993F0B@microsoft.com... > when a user selects a option from a drop down menu on my worksheet I want excel to move to the worksheet that refers to that selection- how can I do this? ...

Check Register #3
I can not seem to find out where to get information on how to print my check register without printing a report in MS Money 2002. Can anyone help me? you... "Renee" <reneenstan@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:02f901c36529$8d7dc400$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I can not seem to find out where to get information on > how to print my check register without printing a report > in MS Money 2002. Can anyone help me? ...

Cannot print first cells on page 3 of Excel 2000 Spreadsheet.
I have a Excel spreadsheet with 6 pages, each page has a table with several columns and rows. When I go to print this spreadsheet, all the cells print except pages 3 and 5 and all the cells in the second row. Can somebody help? Thanks, --TJ All 6 pages on one worksheet? What is your print range defined as? Or do you mean 6 worksheets with a print range on each sheet? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:30:33 -0700, "techjohnny@gmail.com" <techjohnny@gmail.com> wrote: >I have a Excel spreadsheet with 6 pages, each page has a table with >several col...

SOAP message to XML String
Hi All, I have a web service hosted on my server. When the web service is invoked a SOAP request is generated on my server. I would like to store the SOAP message as XML String, so I can perform various validations on each of the XML Tags. How do I acquire this in C# ? Thanks, -Nifty Nifty, You can intercept the incoming stream by registering a SoapExtension for your web service. Take a look at [0] for an article on how to add a SoapExtension that validates SOAP request bodies against XML schemas. HTH, Christoph Schittko MVP XML http://weblogs.asp.net/cschittko [0] http://msdn.micro...

Very very new newbie
Hi all! I'm an artist, and relatively familiar with computer stuff, though mostly of the Photoshop/Dreamweaver/Flash variety, which I have taught myself. I am completely new to Excel. I have a Mac running 9.2 and my version of Excel is 98. All I want to do right now is print out an invoice for a customer, a very long invoice with many items ordered. I found the invoice template and I customized it just fine, but I can't figure out how to get the invoice itself to extend so the bill can be the 3 or 4 pages long it needs to be. I also (since, like I said, I am for the most part se...

Password not saving #3
My system is not saving my password for my mail box in Outlook, and I have to re-input it every time I want to check emails !!! I use Windows XP and MS Outlook 2000........can anyone help me ? Xplorer <info@mdrsolutions.co.za> wrote: > My system is not saving my password for my mail box in Outlook, and I > have to re-input it every time I want to check emails !!! Does this help? http://support.microsoft.com/?id=235861 -- Brian Tillman ...

Open Excel in New Instance
I hate the way Excel opens spreadsheets you double-click in Explorer in the same instance of Excel that is currently running. I want to change it so that it always opens a new instance of Excel. It's just to easy to lose data because of this innane configuration. If this is a FAQ then I'm sorry. I have spent a good deal of time searching Microsoft's web sites and googling for the answer with no luck. All I have found are other people who have complained about this problem without having any resolution. Thanks, Sean >It's just to easy to lose >data becaus...

How can I make my chart update the new values from database?
My database gets a weekly, manual, update of statistics. I do not want to make a graph everytime it gets updated. My graph should update itself when I add in the new values. Can you help? That should be the default behaviour. Whenever you type a new value, it should be updated in the chart. Are you saying you don't want this? And wait? -- Wigi http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music "Ayesha Sohail" wrote: > My database gets a weekly, manual, update of statistics. I do not want to > make a graph everytime it gets updated. My graph should update its...

problem adding data to XML doc compliant with XSD
Hi all, I am new to .NET and the way XML data is handled in .NET I wrote a small application with .NET forms in C++ The application reads data from an XML file to fill-in the fields of the form. This works fine but when I try to add new data to the XML file it does not comply with the XML schema file I am using. Here some xml and code snipplets: Schema description: <xs:element name="Store" type="StoreType" /> <xs:complexType name="StoreType"> <xs:sequence maxOccurs="unbounded"> <xs:element name="Config" type="C...

[ANN] New and Updated Scripts
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3144512279_12329117 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit The following new and updated freeware AppleScripts for Entourage are available at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> Other Signature X 1.0.0 This script, when attached to a repeating schedule, will automatically change the signature of a new outgoing message to a non-default signature for specified recip...

New version of ExamXML
Hello, A7Soft is proud to announce the new release of ExamXML. This version has new features: 1. Comparison data from sources of many types such as CSV and XML files, SQL servers. 2. Load data from WEB services. 3. Converting from CSV onto XML and from SQL into XML. The ExamXML 2.93 is available at http://www.a7soft.com Best regards. Joe Andersen. A7Soft Team. ...

ANN: Desiree Rogers Is Stepping Down!
ANN: Desiree Rogers (White House Social Secretary) Is Stepping Down! ...

Validating XML with XSD's
I have written a small app that uses the XmlValidationReader and a customer ValidationEventHandler function. When I validate the XML I get detail structured information like child is not defined or structure is invalid but now I am getting into facets. I am working with data lengths and I have found that I get the following message when a value is the incorrect length: "The 'elementname' element has an invalid value according to its data type. The real error is that the data value is longer than allowed. In XML Spy I receive the follwing error for this scenario: "Value Doe...

Windows Update error 80070005
I have error 80070005 in windows update Please always state what OS you're & service pack and what version of Internet Explorer? as it often does make a difference - Also, could you supply some information on what your firewall is, anti-virus, other R-TP programs, e.g. Spybot Search & Destroy (reduced functionality called "TeaTimer") Avira (From version 9) (Included in antivirus package), Ad-Aware, etc? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 -=- Which update(s) ? -=- "Anas" wrote: > I have error 80070005 in windows update &...

Crazy font on new mail
I just had a very weird thing happen. Starting yesterday when I start an new email it defaults to some weird font called SimSum. I typically use Arial. I have to manually change the font on every new email. I have been using the rice paper stationary for over a year. Now when I open options, mail format, stationary options the 'font' tab is grayed out and cannot be accessed. However, the type shown is not SimSum. If I delete the stationary I regain control of the font. I don't get it. This just started. Any thoughts? gbernier wrote: > I just had a very wei...

installing new WLM
Hey, comp tells me to install latest version of WLM. It loads halfway, then reports an error, 'An error occured during the installation of assembly Microsoft VC80.crt=8.0.50727.42. It looks like another program is preventing the installer working. hr:0x80070643. Please help, no idea what this means or the solution. Thanks. Greetings, Although there is a setup log which would probably yield the specific issue, assuming your PC is up-to-date anyway, you can just install the latest version yourself, bypassing the Visual C runtimes which are causing this issue. To do so, j...

Auto update ver 11.3.6 now Excel tries to open all files and crashes!
Everything was fine with Office 2004 ver 11.3.5 and after the auto update to 3.6 , upon opening EXCEL, it proceeds opening all files, runs out of memory and crashes (message indicates closing files but crashes after I click on OK). ENTOURAGE opens fine as does WORD; however, WORD indicates ver 3.5 (ENT ver 3.6) I've shut everything down and rebooted; same problem. Thx in advance On Jul 13, 8:14 pm, Sales <z-tr...@qc.aira.com> wrote: > Everything was fine with Office 2004 ver 11.3.5 and after the auto update to > 3.6 , upon opening EXCEL, it proceeds opening all files, runs ou...

Transform XML Files with XSLT When Importing into Microsoft Excel 2000
Is it possible or is it just a feature supported by Excel 2002 Thanks, Bob ...

New user wizard bombs!
Hi all, Trying to add a new user via die Add User wizard, but get the following error: Faulting application addusr.exe, version 5.2.2651.0, stamp 3f5fb736, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, stamp 00000000, debug? 0, fault address 0x06638428. Already tried to reinstall the Admin console.. no luck there... thx. SBS2008 or SBS2003 and what errors in the event logs? If nothing shows up. This is when you might want to call Microsoft Support Russ -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Microsoft Certifie...

Help with requery/update
I have a form called frmAuthorization with a combo box drop down menu called RNAsssor. I want to send an email to the Assessor chosen in the combo box with a report attached containing the data just entered on the form. I have a macro set up to send the report in an email. In the On Exit event of the combo box I have: DoCmd.Requery DoCmd.RunMacro "mcrInitialAssessment.Initial" The problem is when I exit the combo box, it does the requery and all of the data disappears from the form, and the email is not sent. When I take the DoCmd.Requery out of the code, th...

CRM 3.0 Unlinking E-mails
Just had a question. Using CRM 3.0 in Outlook Client and I opened an e-mail in my inbox, then clicked Track in CRM and associated it with a contact using the Regarding, but realized after reading he e-mail that it should not be in CRM. How do I unlink it or disassociate it? Do I jsut delete the message in History for the contact, but if I would do that, the icon and the e-mail in Outlook Inbox still shows that it is associated and viewable in CRM. Thanks! Shauna ...