.NET Framework: Is version 1.1 included in version 3.5?

On my PC, I have a series of .NET Frameworks installed. Can I delete former
versions like 1.1 if I have 3.5 available?
0
Studi1 (2)

Exch 5.5 Event Id: 3079, 3087, 3089
Receiving Replication Errors above when replicating my Exchange 5.5 sp4 on NT 4.0 sp6A with another Exch server (site) in org running Exch 2000 which is using AD connector. Errors point to replication message not being processed with replication thread error 0X80040107. All three events occur multiple times during each day. Need help with this old technology. Thanks. This information is taken from the following whitepaper: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e68321bd-9304-4a4f-8726-8245b556adbc&displaylang=en This has implications for folder replication via...

Superoffice to MS CRM 3.0
Hello, I am getting to close to get one project and customer is using now superoffice and he wants to shift and use MS CRM. I need any tips for helping us to transfer data from Superoffice to CRM? and what kind of information, changes we need to consider during converting data? Is there any documents or helpful article? Regards, -- Maikal Hello Maikal, You can use Scribe for this kind of migrations... Jeroen ...

1 address differnt users
Hi My wfe and i have one email address but different log ins on our pc. Is there any way of seeing all our emails on our individual logins as if i read an email it doesnt appear on hers ??? Please help Thanks Vince I would have preffered having one email address and both seeing emails on each log in. Is that not possible ? "Vince Averello" wrote: > There some info here that may help: > http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshare1.htm > > I'd suggest that the two of you get separate email accounts to make things > simpler. > > "SimonH" <S...

import data from works 3.0 on windows 3.1
I am trying to save some files for a woman who's husband just died and left all his business inventory in an old format. The files where created in an old DOS database program called PowerBase. I can export the files as several different formats and open them in Windows 3.1 (on the same machine). I then export them to TAB delimited txt files. The problem is when I transfer them to a "new" machine (windows XPPro) I can't open them in excel. I believe the problem is with the txt encoding type used by Works 3.0 in windows 3.1. If I open them in notepad on the XPPro machi...

CRM 3.0 Integration with multiple Dynamics GP 9.0 Databases
Hi all Is it possible to integrate 1 CRM database with multiple GP databases? Kindly advise me is such an integrating solution is available. Expecting speedy responses. Regard Sivakumar V I do not beleive that the MSFT supplied connector does this. However, I know Scribe's (www.scribesoft.com) has a product that can. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Kumar" <veeyeskay@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150790637.787767.78230@h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... Hi all Is it possible to integrate 1 CRM database with multiple GP databases? Kindly advise me is such an...

C#.net click event associated with database error
I would like to know what to do to solve the problem listed below: When I am debugging a C#.Net 2008 windows application and click on the 'next' button, I am getting the following error: 'An unexpected error has occurred. The 'Microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0'provider is not registered on the local machine'. I think that I may need to change some setting I have in the visual studio.net 2008 professional edition to solve this problem prior to clicking on the 'next' button. I am working on an workstation that is 64 bits, XP operating syste...

net passport
I changd my net passport and now when I enter it in money it tells me it is incorrect. ...

wanting to upgrade our version of Exchange...
We currently run in a Windows 2000 Small Business Server environment. This means we are running Exchange 2000. For many reasons, I want to move off of Exchange 2000 and upgrade to the newest version of Exchange but the dilemma is do I go with a newer version of SBS or eliminate SBS from our environemnt completely. I wonder if for the time being I could bring in a new server for a newer version of Exchange to run on and leave the exisitng Win2K SBS machine as the domain controller until I can replace or eliminate it completely. Is this even possible though since the Win2K Activ...

Text Formating #3
I have a spreadsheet where 1 column = firstname and initial. For example Dave C. How can I mask the cell to be just the first name? Thanks Ben Yes, using a formula like this =MID(D7,1,FIND(" ",D7,1)-1) where D7 contains the name in question. This formula returns everything before the first blank space in the entry- which is great until you run into Mary Ann X, who gets converted to Mary. You da man, thank you It works! But.....I get a #VALUE! if the name does not have a firstname and initial, can you help? Sorry for the delayed response- try this: =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND(&quo...

"include transfers to or from accounts that arent in reports" option #2
This is an option under the monthly income and expense report. What is microsofts purpose of including this option? Im thinking of using this option, and then excluding all my investment accounts, so that the report will be a cashflow type report. In other words, show income, expenses, and transfers to my investment accounts. (monthly saving) Their purpose is probably more or less what you are trying to do. Try it and find out. "Dave" <PAVEWAVE@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:1130901069.148556.43780@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > This is an option under the mont...

net
Dear All , Can you please help in this i'm creating excel sheet for finance purpose and i need the number appear with color for example if the net = +ve (i need it to appear with green color ) and if it is = - neg (i need to appear with red color ) any one can help me with the color thansk for your cooperations -- bn_dubai ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bn_dubai's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492656 You can use Con...

[ANN] Microsoft Auto Update 1.1.2
Hi all, Microsoft Auto Update 1.1.2 is out... time to run the updates :-)) Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) --- http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS Remove "NoSpam" to e-mail me - Retirez "NoSpam" pour m'�crire It is? What does it fix? / Fredrik "Corentin Cras-M�neur" <korventeen@NoSpam.mvps.org> wrote in message news:1gmzk8r.1inxp0pjxwgd6N%korventeen@NoSpam.mvps.org... > Hi all, &g...

MFC and .NET
We have a MFC application we are moving to VC 7.0 because we want to use the latest C++ compiler that comes with it. For moving to VC 7.0 we need to install the .NET framework though. My questions are, 1. Has anybody moved thier MFC application to .NET framework? Did you run into any issues? 2. What is the plan for MFC? Is there any end of life for this from Microsoft? Thanks, David I use all of my VC6 MFC apps and DLLs just fine with XP and VS.Net 2003. No need to port your code to .Net at all. WTH "David Mohandas" <david_mohandas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ac...

VB.net
Hi, I am trying to update a field in a record of a Access Database (whose structure I can not modify). I got this error (translated from italian): "Data types do not match in the expression" = "Tipi di dati non corrispondenti nell'espressione criterio." The code is the following: (myField is a binary field as on Access 2007) 'determine new value Dim newValue() As Byte = ... (valid data) 'write new attributes Dim conn As OleDbConnection = myObj.getConnection Dim cmd As OleDbComman...

Access and Excel
We distribute a MS Access (97) application which references Excel's object model to import various spreadsheet content. This works well up to and including Excel 2003. In principle would there be any major problems using the app. on a 2007 Excel file ? and if so how could this be overcome. The Access app is being re-written in Access 2007, but this will be 6-9 months down the line. Regards Howard Myers Hi Howard, You will need to test it with your app. No one here can guess exactly what is in that app and therefore won't be able to tell you if there is going to be a problem. ...

selecting cells #5
i am wondering if it is possible to select certain cells in different sheets in the same workbook by using a single check box? i.e. sheet 1 cells a1:g1. Then sheet 2 cells a2, g2 and f2. by clicking a check box on sheet 2. I can only recomend you macros since I don't know hou to use checkboxes Sub Select_Range_Sheet1() Sheets("Sheet1").Select Range("R2:BL52,O2:Q2,M28,F28").Select End Sub You can do one for each sheet and use buttons instead check boxes. I hope it has been usefull. Saludos NlC -- NlC -----------------------------------------------------------...

Exchange 5.5 Should I defrag it?
Hi We have SBS 4.5 server running Exchange 5.5 (18 users) it has run since it was upgraded from 4.0 to 4.5 (about 3 years!) SBS without issue. My question is should I / do I need to, defrag the database or perform some other reclaim on it? Or does this all happen automatically? If so how do I do it and how long approx does it take. Thanks Adrian, Yes I would recommend that you do a off-line Defrag. This is the only way to reclaim and deleted space you have in your database. Here are the instructions: 192185 XADM: How to Defragment with the Eseutil Utility (Eseutil.exe) http:/...

Authentication between asp.net 2.0 and asp.net 1.1
I am running CRM 3.0 which is running in its own app pool for asp.net 1.1. I've added a virtual directory under the CRM website which runs under a different app pool for asp.net 2.0. This is where I put my custom web pages. Both app pools are running under the NETWORK SERVICE account. Both the CRM website and the virtual directory has windows authentication. My question is why I am prompted to enter my credential when I access the custom page through CRM the first time I access the page? Have I not already been authenticated? Hmm not sure whether this can help. Are you sure you put...

ADO #3
hi can any one gimme a simple exaple of connecting to a Access DB using MFC and doing record manipulation??? tks a lot God Bless http://www.codeguru.com ...

Install question (SBS 2003 prem&Sharepoint+ SQL2000 + CRM 1.2)
Currently I have SBS 2003 premium (and its sharepoint- and exchange- services) up and running just fine. Now I should install SQL server 2000 + SP3 for it to be able to continue with the CRM-install. I have the updated CRM-IG chapter 15, however it does not say anything about updating Sharepoint MSDE. When I install SQL 2000 and its SP3, should I choose "Create new databases" or "Upgrade, remove, or add components to an existing instance of SQL Server" Does this affect CRM functionality later? If I choose upgrade, does CRM then install itself on SQL server under...

Importing CSV files #3
Normally when you click on a csv file excel opens it witout problem. However I have one user who when they click on the csv file finds that it open in an unformatted state. In order to open the file properly she has to go through the import process and place a tick in the comma section. When this is done all the data is formatted correctly. I am able to open this file without problem on my machine. In order to try and fix this I uninstalled and reinstalled office. I also tried doing it under another profile on the same machine to see if it was a profile problem. It also failed. ...

How do i send a 2 page publication as 1 email?
I have to send a newsletter out from our client and they sent us 2 pages, I don't know how to send the email so that the 2 pages show as one, instead of sending 2 separate pages? Can you please help me?? Send as a PDF file, most folks have the Acrobat Reader, there is a free PDF converter here: http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA24BA1C-6738-4B06-AC0C-436F6C2D3653@microsoft.com... >I have to send a newsletter...

Help me please! #3
I use the function named EndDialog(IDABORT) to close the dialog on Windows2000(Server+sp3). It is successful. But, it occurs exception on Windows2003(Clean). I don't know why occurs exception and how to resolve the question. Help me please! Give me more help please! Thanks! ...

Holmes 99.97 % HEPA Allergen Remover Air Filters for HAP756, HAP653, and HAP726, 1 per box.
Price:$54.91 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B000063SKF Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000063SKF The product is what I was looking for. Glad to find it, so I could replace an old filter. besides the fact that I need the filter for my Allergen remover system, I guess it's great. If you purchase an air purifier, you will, no doubt also have to replace Hepa Filters every so often. They are not inexpensive, so you will need to search for the best price. This particular filter for the Holmes Air Purifier, is very easy to access and replace. ...

SQL connection management in ASP.Net
hi, I have to create a small website in ASP.Net 2.0. I have question about working with SQL connections. What are the best practises? How and where to create and store a connection? I see a few possibilities: - create, open/close a connection on each web page - create a connection on login page and store it on Session - how to create a connection? ie. SqlConnection = new SqlConnection or System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactory factory = System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory("System.Data.SqlClient"); System.Data.Common.DbConnection conn = factory.Crea...