"xe" -- Wat is it?

Hi all
            Is there an element/concept in XML which stands by the keyword "XE".  In other words does this keyword ("XE") has anything to do with XML.

            Thanks for your answer in advance,

regards
karthik.

According to the specs, No.

Pray tell, why do you ask?  Are you running into issues?

-Naraen

---
"karthik" <karthik_mcc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>             Is there an element/concept in XML which stands by the keyword
"XE".  In other words does this keyword ("XE") has anything to do with XML.

>             Thanks for your answer in advance,
>
> regards,
> karthik.

0
naraendira (21)
4/6/2004 6:18:33 AM
is this used as prefix to refer to a namespace, i.e. do you see element
names like:

<xe:foo>

in your document?

--
HTH
Christoph Schittko [MVP]

"karthik" <karthik_mcc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>             Is there an element/concept in XML which stands by the keyword
"XE".  In other words does this keyword ("XE") has anything to do with XML.

>             Thanks for your answer in advance,
>
> regards,
> karthik.

Outlook, Inredimail Xe and hotmail
hi, I would like to use outllok or even outlook express instead of incredimail. however for some reason in outlook there is no way i can work out how to download my hotmail inbox instead of synchronizing which serves no purpose for me. I can sometimes be away from my computer for days and i get alot of emails in my hotmail account. Using Incredimail i am able to just leave it running and Incredimail will download new hotmail messages and delete them from the server without a problem. Why can't outllook do it the same? i can't even make a rule for outlook to automatically move my h...

How do I hide Index entries from the printed document? {XE-some}
I mark index entry by adding a {XE-reference} to the words/chapter/subtitle, but I don't want this to be shown in the printed manual. Is there a solution for hiding index entries from the print? -- HebbeLille They will not print unless you have "Hidden text" checked on the Print tab of Tools | Options. And you can hide them onscreen by hiding Hidden text. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "HebbeLille" <HebbeLille@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A89550D-2...