[Announce] DataDirect XQuery 3.1 Supports Querying of OpenDocument Format

[Announce] DataDirect XQuery 3.1 Supports MySQL; adds Extended File-
Type Support & Output Enhancements.

[Announce] Dear microsoft.public.dotnet.xml,

DataDirect Technologies has released an updated version of DataDirect
XQuery, an easily embeddable, Java-based implementation of the XQuery
1.0 and the XQuery API for Java standards. Here are some of the
highlights of the new release:

* Extended file type support and output enhancements, DataDirect
XQuery version 3.1 further simplifies the performance of combining and
processing heterogeneous data sources. The product now supports the
ability to query new office document standards like OpenDocument
Format, Open Office XML and XML-based versions of PDF.

* Expanded database support for both the Enterprise and Community
edition of MySQL server ( http://www.xquery.com/mysql/ ) and full
update support for relational data including Oracle 11g, Informix and
PostgreSQL.

* Support for DataDirect XML Converters ( http://www.xmlconverters.com
) providing seamless integration for all data formats supported by the
DataDirect XML Converters including EDIFACT, X12, HL7, and many other
formats.

DataDirect XQuery 3.1 is available for free trial download at:
http://www.xquery.com/download/

For more information about the new release, visit:
http://www.xquery.com/products/whatsnew.html

Sincerely,
The DataDirect XQuery Team
http://www.xquery.com

Time Formula #3
I have a two times (ex 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM) I want to figure out the number of hours from the start of one time to the end of the other time. What formula do I use? The formula is =[cell showing 5:30 PM]-[cell showing 8:30 AM]. Format the answer as 0.00 and the formula will show hours and fractions thereof (e.g. 4 1/2 hours will show as 4.50). "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3db001c4a662$2dd276b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I have a two times (ex 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM) I want to > figure out the number of hours from the start of one time...

template #3
If I design a form can I use that as my default from if I am not using exchange server? If so how? Thanks, Ray Hobby You can with any folder except the Inbox. Depending on your version you can also create a button on your Toolbar to the template. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Ray" <ray99999999@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:412038a0$0$1786$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > If I design a form can I use that as my defa...

customize outlook today not working #3
I just recently loaded on one of my computers outlook 2000. I cannot get the feature in the upper right hand conrner to allow me to customize or change the appearance of outlook today. If you find you are unable to customize Outlook Today after installing an update to IE, use the solution here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "RMBolt" <RMBolt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14E03549-D556-4ACE-AF4B-E25CD1DB7626@microsoft.com... >I just recently loaded on one of my computers outlook 2000. ...

Exchange Security #3
Hello, I have a small group of "Domain Admins" that report to me... My guys have admin rights to all of the servers. However, I need to keep them out of our Exchange System Manager. I want them to have Admin rights to the server, but not have the ability to launch Exchange System Manager from anywhere on the network.. What's the recommended approach? I assume I can remove them from my Exchange Admins group, but they will be able to update that unless I setup a GPO to enforce the group membership...? Thanks, Troy ...

BCC field #3
Hi If I put people in the bcc field when the person receives the mail it doesn't say who it is to. Is there a way of doing this? Thanks Shona In message <<c7d4vk$plg$2@ns1.fe.internet.bosch.com>> "SS" <Student.13@uk.bosch.com> did ramble: >If I put people in the bcc field when the person receives the mail it >doesn't say who it is to. Is there a way of doing this? No. You just discovered the whole point of the BCC field. -- Ah, the miracle mile, where value wears a neon sombrero and there's not a single church or library to offend the ...

CRM 3.0 in a non-active directory environment?
Hi We run an environment primarily based on a Linux server, but we have a MS Server 2003 Std Ed to run some of our MS apps. Our client machines are all WinXP laptops though. We would like to use MS CRM 3.0 (which we get in our Action Pack) but it wants to force us to install AD on our MS Server. Is it possible to run MS CRM 3.0 without an AD? Thanks! James James, I'm sure that AD is required with CRM 3.0. Sorry - It's probably not what you want to hear. "James" wrote: > Hi > > We run an environment primarily based on a Linux server, but we have a > MS S...

Discounts #3
Currently a lightning bolt appears next to an item if it is discounted. If an item recieves a line item discount and then a second discount on the entire transaction is applied, there is no second lightning bolt to show a double discount. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

Combo Box to show 01 not 1
In my combo box row source is 01;02;03; but when i select say 02 only 2 is showing, Control Source is DateOfBirth/Number Field -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 Bob, The Row Source Type should be Value List, and the Row Source would be text... "01";"02";"03" -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP 2006-2009 http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work a day in ...

Date cell format
Hi experts, I got an Excel sheet with a text column with a series of digits like 08182005 representing date (mmddyyyy). I tried to use cell format to make Excel recognize it as date, but I was not successful. Once Excel recognizes it as date I would like to convert in to the format (DD/MM/YYYY) Thanks, Avi If the values are all 8 digits, select the column, choose Data/Text to Columns..., click Next, Next, and select MDY from the Date dropdown. Click Finish. Format as you like. In article <de25mq$kiq$1@news2.netvision.net.il>, "Avi" <m@m.com> wrote: > Hi ex...

Integration Support for Developers
To all the integrators out there who are programming connectors (using the SDK or not) for CRM, what support tools are you using besides this newsgroup and the SDK itself? I feel there's a serious lack of support information out there. I'm wondering if there's anyone else who would like to see a CRM newsgroup for integrators - as this newgroups is almost entirely dedicated to general questions. Cheers, Anil I agree! This newsgroup and the SDK itself are also my only 2 sources of information. Cheers, Fred "Anil" <anil@doesntwork_anti_spam.com> wrote in mess...

Opening Publisher #3
I am trying to open a pub 2003 file from my Windows Explorer. But because I have 2 versions, it only opens up with 2000. How can I fix that problem? Thanks, Lynne Change your File Associations. "Lynne" <xeroid@kos.net> wrote in message news:4032546a@news.kos.net... > I am trying to open a pub 2003 file from my Windows Explorer. But because I > have 2 versions, it only opens up with 2000. How can I fix that problem? > > Thanks, Lynne > > Open the version of Publisher first, then open the file from there. Melissa "Lynne" <xeroid@kos.net&...

blocking #3
Is there anyway to block senders in such a way that they don't get on my computer at all. You could do this with previous versions of Outlook Express but can't do it with Outlook 2003 as it just wants to put it in my junk folder. You are always being told to look at whats in your junk folder so as not to miss something important so if I do this I am going to see the email I have blocked You can't. In order to let Outlook process rules it must first download the message. If you don't want to have Outlook download the file make sure it already gets removed at the serve...

A Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Mens Watch 101.033, Best Wristwatch World
A Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Mens Watch 101.033, Best Wristwatch World Click Here To Website : http://www.watchebay.net/A-Lange-Sohne-Lange-1-Mens-Watch-101.033.html Wristwatch World: http://www.watchebay.net/ A Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Mens Watch 101.033 Information : Brand : A Lange & Sohne Watches ( http://www.watchebay.net/a-lange-sohne-watches.html ) Gender : Mens Code : 101.033 Also Called : 101-033 Case Material : 18k Rose Gold Case Thickness : Dial Color : Gray Bezel : 18k Rose Gold Movement : Mechanical, Manual-wi...

Utilities
Hi to all, I decided to publish some of my small tools (for free). They are collected at http://www.prosource.de/Downloads/utilities_en.html I use them for my daily work, may be others find them useful too. They are somewhat programmer centric (especially regarding their GUI :-)) At the moment only a color selector tool is there, but more will follow. Its rather tedious to write a meaningful description, so be patient with me :-) -- Ulrich Korndoerfer VB tips, helpers, solutions -> http://www.proSource.de/Downloads/ ...

Word Art #3
How do I resize or scale my Word Art? I know I can change the font size, but I want to scale/resize -- just keeps popping back to original size. natira wrote: > How do I resize or scale my Word Art? I know I can change the font > size, but I want to scale/resize -- just keeps popping back to > original size. And are we supposed to /guess/ which version you're running...? -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ My apologies, you are quite right. Being new to Bulletin Boards I was remiss in not stating all the facts. I will, however, take my question...

Additional SMTP domain to Exchange 2003
After reviewing similar posts, and following the step-by-step instructions as outlined in "Q268838 Configuring Exchange to receive mail for multiple domains" (http://support.microsoft.com/?id=268838), I still cannot get my Exchange server to accept mail to this new SMTP domain. My setup: -SBS2003, with ISA installed. -MX and A DNS records have been added to zoneedit (our nameserver) Recipient Policy Settings: -Only Default Recipient Policy setup (already tried adding additional R.P. with new domain) The Default policy looks like this: (Priory = Lowest) Filter rules: (mailnickname=*...

WSE 3.0 support in MS CRM 3.0
Hello all, Does anyone know if MS CRM 3.0 Web services supports WSE 3.0 features such as secure communication? Regards, Ziver MALHASOGLU ...

Announcing birthday
Please help, I want formula to announce birthday in 10-1 days before event. Some kind if formula: =if (someone birthday is in (10 to 1 days) before today() , �birthday�, � �) Thanks for any help Krzys -- Krzys ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Krzys's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18404 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385833 Assuming the names and dates are in a table M1:N20 Put all the names in A1:A20, and in B1 add = IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1,$M$1:$N$20,2,False))."&qu...

GAL: query
How can I manually refresh the GAL in Exchange 2003 so that a new user will appear in the GAL immediately - at the moment there is a delay how long a delay? there's only so much you can do there...it's a function of your AD updates, and your RUS... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "worldphoenix" <rpclloyd@aol.com> wrote in message news:1150126087.137388.77200@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > How can I manually refresh the GAL in Exchange 2003 so that a new user > will appear in the GAL immediately - at the moment there is a delay > You can update the RUS to mak...

How do I import a file in DTF format into Excel 2007?
In Excel 2000, we were able to import *.DTF files that were created from a program on an IBM i Series Computer. Since upgrading to office 2007, we can't find how to import these files I don't know what a .DTF file is... If you don't get a good response, you may want to describe what it contains -- is it plain text (verified by opening it in NotePad)? And how you opened it in earlier versions of excel and share that version of excel. nittany32 wrote: > > In Excel 2000, we were able to import *.DTF files that were created from a > program on an IBM i Se...

borderless printing #3
hey there! boy do i want to throw in the towel on this project, but i've worked so hard on it that i want it to print as nice as it looks on screen. i'm working with pub. 2003 and a brand new hp photosmart D7360. i am certain that this printer is capable of printing borderless photos & pages. it seems that i have tried every possible combination of page layout attempts -- and still no luck. but here's the kicker. i have an epson printer that is okay, but nothing to write home about -- i am able to print it borderless w/ no problem. but because this project is of p...

Save a spreadsheet in.csv format ?
When I use the Save As option under file, and save as a tab or comma delimited format, the spreadsheet still looks the same. I need it to have the commas and the quotation marks around the names and email address so I can upload my list to my email blaster. I have put the names and email address of my clients in an excel spreadsheet and now I can't do anything with them, unless I can copy them someway with a text file converter. Don't look at the .CSV file using excel. Look at the .CSV file using Notepad. If it still looks wrong, maybe you could use a macro that wrote the dat...

Announce: Winmail Opener 1.3
We are pleased to announce that the Winmail Opener 1.3 is now available. Winmail Opener is a small and simple utility that allows you to view and extract contents of TNEF-encoded messages (infamous winmail.dat). Winmail Opener features: * Winmail Opener is absolutely free - no nag screens, no ads, no spyware, no time limit. * Supports RTF message text. * You can drag-and-drop TNEF-encoded files into Winmail Opener for opening them. * You can work with enclosed attachments as they are usual files on your disk: open, print, save, drag-and-drop them from Winmail Opener. * Supports command line...

Getting error 452 4.5.3 Too many recipients
I have some clients who are using Outlook 2003 to send email to a list of people. The account they are using is an IMAP account on a exchange 2003 server. The list varies in size from 5 to 500 recipients. The problem is that sometimes (sometimes) the message will bounce back with an error like the following _________________________________________________________ Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: REMINDER: Final Exam on Wednesday! Sent: 12/13/2005 9:58 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'xxxx@xxx.xxx...

Sending distribution list externally loses formatting
Hello, I have a user who has a problem with sending Distribution Lists as an attachment. He uses Outlook 2003 and was trying to send one of his Distribution Lists as an attachment. He would open the DL, and then click on Action -> Forward to send the DL as an attachment. Internal recipients receive the attachment fine, and can add the DL to their Contacts. External recipients receive it as a .msg attachment so it looks like an attached e-mail message with nothing inside. DLs are sent in .msg format when sent as an attachment, but the formatting is lost somewhere so that it becomes unu...