[announce] Access HL7 from Microsoft .NET

[Announce] Dear microsoft.public.dotnet.xml,

DataDirect XML Converters are Microsoft .NET and components that
provide bi-directional, programmatic access to non-XML files including
EDI, flat files and other legacy formats. DataDirect XML Converters
3.1 has been released and is now available for free trial download at:
http://www.xmlconverters.com/download/

Here are some of the highlights of the new release:

* Support for Health Level Seven (HL7) - the health industry's
standard for the exchange, management and integration of healthcare
information to support patient care. DataDirect XML Converters version
3.1 for both Java and .NET include an implementation of the HL7
standard from the draft 2.1 to the current 2.5 release, across all
messages and events: http://www.xmlconverters.com/standards/hl7/

* Support for converting between HL7 versions:
http://www.xmlconverters.com/tutorials/map-hl7-v2-to-v3.html

* Support to dynamically fetch the XML schema corresponding to a
conversion (as output or input)

* Standard Exchange Format (SEF) support: http://www.xmlconverters.com/SEF/

For more information about the new release, visit:
http://www.xmlconverters.com/products/whatsnew.html

Sincerely,
The DataDirect XML Converters Team
http://www.xmlconverters.com

Utilities
Hi to all, I decided to publish some of my small tools (for free). They are collected at http://www.prosource.de/Downloads/utilities_en.html I use them for my daily work, may be others find them useful too. They are somewhat programmer centric (especially regarding their GUI :-)) At the moment only a color selector tool is there, but more will follow. Its rather tedious to write a meaningful description, so be patient with me :-) -- Ulrich Korndoerfer VB tips, helpers, solutions -> http://www.proSource.de/Downloads/ ...

User Access Error 04-22-05
I have installed Microsoft CRM 1.2 successfully on Windows SBS 2003. When I try to access the crm website I receive the following error: http://www.iotechno.com/CRM_UserAccessError.jpg User Access Error The system could not log you on. This could be because: you are not a Microsoft CRM user, your user record has been disabled in the system, you have not been assigned any security roles, or you have not been assigned al license. For more information, contact your system administrator. I have added users with Deployment Manager, but this error occurs even when I am on the actual mac...

Microsoft Money Plus resintallation
I have a client that had to rebuild thier laptop. They had purchased Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe version 17.0.120.727. I have thier serial number, but not the installation files (I am assuming they downloaded it). Is there any way to reinstall the product and apply the serial number they already own. Thier current license expires on 9/23/2009 In microsoft.public.money, Justin S wrote: >I have a client that had to rebuild thier laptop. They had purchased >Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe version 17.0.120.727. I have thier serial >number, but not the installation files (I am a...

Limits on Access Qrys in excel
I have a spread sheet with alot of access queries that are imported from access. I now get an error "to many client tasks" Is there a limit? any way to get around it?? Just a thought, but if you have that many queries in the spreadsheet, wouldn't it be easier to import the sheet into access and query it from there? Mike "Tim S" <timothy.sullivan@occ.treas.gov> wrote in message news:0dbb01c3779a$e38f3cb0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have a spread sheet with alot of access queries that are > imported from access. > > I now get an error "to many cli...

Bugs when using Access 200 DB on Access 2003?
I have developed a database in Access 2000, and it works wonderfully on all the computers I've tested it on... however, when I have tested it on two computers with Access 2003 (haven't tested it on more 2003 computers yet), it gets a little buggy and I need to fix that before I distribute this program, because it will go to about 300 clients, and I need to have bugs hammered out before I distribute it. the two bugs I know of right now are this: For example, on one of the main windows (form), you get a list of the records, in a continuous form. On all the versions I've tested, ex...

Maximzer to Microsoft CRM transition
We currently use Maximizer Enterprise 8.0 CRM and are considering moving to Microsoft CRS. Does anyone have any experiance of Maximizer, which is the better package and any advice on making the transition (importing data, etc)? We recently did a transition from Maximizer Enterprise 7.5 to CRM 3.0. We used a company to do the data conversion which went ok, but was rushed, so lots of little "gotchas" afterwards. Things like maximizer word documents proved to be a problem. As well we had difficulty breaking up the database into Accounts and Leads into CRM. We used a UDF field ...

Output from access to excel
Hello All I have an Access97 mdb in which I have a macro that includes an 'Output to' command to export a query in excel format. It would be very useful if the excel file could have the 'track changes' option automatically set to True. In addition, I need to ensure that the excel file, when it is subsequently edited by anyone, restricts the type of data that can be entered in certain columns - e.g. column B can only have integers, column E can only be "ABC" or "DEF" or "GHI", column G can only be True or False. The file is in fact an 'Input P...

Email from Access 2003
I have been trying to send a reminder message to customers via email from Access. The code I'm using is written below, but as You can probably see, I'm a novice - self taught. Have tried the query name & feild name ie; Qry_FilterReminder.Email & Also [Qry_FilterReminder].[Email] but neither work. Also as is written, Me.Email, but that cant find the feild. Have both Outlook & Outlook Express on the system, prefer to use Outlook Express. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers BigMick Private Sub FilterReminder_Click() On Error GoTo ProcError Dim stDocName ...

How do I attach privileges for employee access
I have copied the SAMPLE ACCOUNT NORTHWIND and everything looks good except when I try and raise a 'Purchases Order' I get a message "sorry, you do not have permission to approve purchases" I have tried EVERYTHING and spent hours on it and I still can't resolve it - Can anyone out there please HELP - very much appreciated On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:41:08 -0800, maggiemouse <maggiemouse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Take a look at the table named Employee Privileges. I'm sure you can design a nice interface to update this table. -Tom. >I have copied t...

Mailbox Access
In exchange 5.5 if the admin or other user logged onto a mailbox that they did not own it would show in the event log, as far as i can see in 2000 it does not do this, am i missing something ? Hi, Try this article. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q280527 "Rich" <tragically1969@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1eca2d78.0406280027.227ade0f@posting.google.com... > In exchange 5.5 if the admin or other user logged onto a mailbox that > they did not own it would show in the event log, as far as i can see > in 2000 it does not do this, am i m...

Passwords on Access
I have a shop database, is there way to restrict/ and put passwords on certain forms, As i do not want staff to see profit On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 04:09:57 -0800 (PST), Simon <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk> wrote: Yes. The simplest and not necessarily most secure way to do this is to write a few lines of code in the Form_Open event of such forms: if InputBox("What's the password?") <> "myPassword" then Cancel = True Make sure you distribute your application as a compiled version: MDE or ACCDE or ADE. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I have a shop...

Access report date problem.
I have created a lot of graphs to show various information. The problem I'm having is that I need the graphs to show the last 14 days of data. The criteria I have used is >Now()-15. This seems to work fine until it comes to the end of the month and then it will not cross over into the next month untill it has 14 days for that month instead of, say, 23/5/10 - 6/5/10. it only shows up to 31st. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks pinchin1 wrote: >I have created a lot of graphs to show various information. The problem I'm >having is that I need the gr...

Create form with access 2k3 color scheme with access 2k7?
Is there any way to do this? A mix of gray and blue forms in one app looks awful, and since not all of the target machines are running 2k7 switching the entire app to the new color scheme doesn't really make sense either. Why don't you build your own color scheme? That's a solution which will work in any version. You can change the BackColor of all your forms in a few seconds with the following code. The color 16777215 is an offwhite, but you can pick any color and use it. Just use the color picker (click on the ellipses button in the Backcolor field): Public Sub SetBackCol...

Microsoft Entourage 2004 will not open for Mac
I cannot open Microsoft Entourage 2004 Student Teacher Edition. I just installed it from disc for my new IMac and all other Microsoft Office applications open except Entourage. When I click to open it I get an error message that states: "This identity cannot open with this version of Entourage". Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to work? I deleted the test version of Microsoft Office just like the instructions said, but it still won't open. The error message tells you, in its own convoluted way, that your Entourage identity cannot be read by your current v...

Is there a forum for Access?
Hello this excel forum is great!!! Is there one for MS Access?? If so, please supply www. Pathway pl -- Maxwell_500 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Maxwell_5000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2381 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38338 Hopefully this will be helpful: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx#2 Regards, Ron -- Ron Coderre ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ron Coderre's Profile: ...

CRM Access 2003 Database
With regard to question #3. Could we transfer Access to Outlook, vise versa ? -- CRM Access 2003 database ...

Integrating Excel with Access
I have been given the task of designing a database that would store customer information. However, It should be done in a way that when an invioce is created in excel it will be automatically recorded in the access database. All help in carrying out this process, is greatly appreciated. to a macro on ms access that will get the data from ms excel DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acImport, 8, "MyTable", MyExel, True, "Print!A4:J18" On ms excel enter this code Function SendData() Dim objAccess As New Access.Application Dim JCServer JCServer = ActiveWorkbook.Path & "\...

Install Business Protal SDK failed on Visual Studio .Net not detec
Tried to Install Business Protal SDK but failed on "Visual Studio .Net not detected"though I already installed Visual Studio 2005 My environment installed with: SQL 2005 GP 9 BP 3 Visual Studio 2005 ...

Exporting an Excel Chart into Access
Hi, Does anyone know how to basically do as the title of this post says: Export an Excel Chart into a report and/or form on Access? I know I will be pushing my luck here, but if anyone also knows if it is possible to produce a graph from a query in Access - please let me know! Thanks, T8RSP -- T8RSP ------------------------------------------------------------------------ T8RSP's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28452 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=517792 ...

Announcing birthday
Please help, I want formula to announce birthday in 10-1 days before event. Some kind if formula: =if (someone birthday is in (10 to 1 days) before today() , �birthday�, � �) Thanks for any help Krzys -- Krzys ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Krzys's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18404 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385833 Assuming the names and dates are in a table M1:N20 Put all the names in A1:A20, and in B1 add = IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1,$M$1:$N$20,2,False))."&qu...

How to Send custom field result to Excel or Access
I wante to create a specific form using the apointement one, which will include the requiered, optionnal attendee but with the function of each attendee, plus other information. How can I automaticly capture this data in MSAccess? Configuration: Exchange Server Outlook2002 Msaccess2000 You'll need to write custom code to connect to the database from your form or use a third-party application. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/customimport.htm . FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms or, vi...

Problems with a form in Access 2000
Hello all, We are using Windows 2000 pro with Access 2000. We are having this problem on one machine only. There is an input form that has a memo field in it. When the guy tries to hightlight some text in that memo field, it highlights the whole memo field as soon as he clicks in it instead of letting him choose what data to highlight. Sticky keys are not on, on his machine, I checked that. The database has a front end and a back end and he is working in the front end. To make the problem go away, he has to restart his machine. What could possibly be the problem? Thanks, GMC ...

Announce: Winmail Opener 1.3
We are pleased to announce that the Winmail Opener 1.3 is now available. Winmail Opener is a small and simple utility that allows you to view and extract contents of TNEF-encoded messages (infamous winmail.dat). Winmail Opener features: * Winmail Opener is absolutely free - no nag screens, no ads, no spyware, no time limit. * Supports RTF message text. * You can drag-and-drop TNEF-encoded files into Winmail Opener for opening them. * You can work with enclosed attachments as they are usual files on your disk: open, print, save, drag-and-drop them from Winmail Opener. * Supports command line...

Use critical package which comes from Microsoft
--fdiqopamjbf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zlzovzablt"; type="multipart/alternative" --zlzovzablt Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fjyfziqjplczoe" --fjyfziqjplczoe Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help maintain the sec...

Cannot access workflow manager
This is a new installation. I terminal to my CRM server. Open workflow manager (localhost). Log in with my userid (under which CRM was installed) and it says: You do not have sufficient Microsoft CRM privlages to run the workflow manager. (Under deployment manager my role is "system administrator"). If I terminal to the server and log in as administrator (localhost) it says: The specified Microsoft CRM server is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable or it is not a Microsoft CRM server. Hey Dan, Went through your update, i have pasted a KB art...