[Announce] 9/30 Customer Webinar: DataFlux - Quality is #1

[Announcement]
Tuesday, 9/30/08 11:00 AM EST
Register Now!! ( https://datadirect.webex.com/datadirect/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=717332054
)

Want to hear from a DataDirect customer how they use DataDirect XQuery
and DataDirect XML Converters? and why? Maybe you have a similar need
and DataDirect's XML products can help you.

Join our upcoming webinar, and hear the DataFlux story - presented by
Scott Gidley, co-founder and CTO of DataFlux. He will discuss how
incorporating DataDirect's XML-based products into their dfPower
Studio and DataFlux Integration Server has allowed them to quickly
expand their markets by providing support for non-relational formats
and industry vertical standards such as HL7 & ACORD.

Register Here: ( https://datadirect.webex.com/datadirect/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=717332054
)

Sincerely,
DataDirect Technologies,
( http://www.datadirect.com )

A Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Mens Watch 101.033, Best Wristwatch World
A Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Mens Watch 101.033, Best Wristwatch World Click Here To Website : http://www.watchebay.net/A-Lange-Sohne-Lange-1-Mens-Watch-101.033.html Wristwatch World: http://www.watchebay.net/ A Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Mens Watch 101.033 Information : Brand : A Lange & Sohne Watches ( http://www.watchebay.net/a-lange-sohne-watches.html ) Gender : Mens Code : 101.033 Also Called : 101-033 Case Material : 18k Rose Gold Case Thickness : Dial Color : Gray Bezel : 18k Rose Gold Movement : Mechanical, Manual-wi...

Utilities
Hi to all, I decided to publish some of my small tools (for free). They are collected at http://www.prosource.de/Downloads/utilities_en.html I use them for my daily work, may be others find them useful too. They are somewhat programmer centric (especially regarding their GUI :-)) At the moment only a color selector tool is there, but more will follow. Its rather tedious to write a meaningful description, so be patient with me :-) -- Ulrich Korndoerfer VB tips, helpers, solutions -> http://www.proSource.de/Downloads/ ...

Announce: Winmail Opener 1.3
We are pleased to announce that the Winmail Opener 1.3 is now available. Winmail Opener is a small and simple utility that allows you to view and extract contents of TNEF-encoded messages (infamous winmail.dat). Winmail Opener features: * Winmail Opener is absolutely free - no nag screens, no ads, no spyware, no time limit. * Supports RTF message text. * You can drag-and-drop TNEF-encoded files into Winmail Opener for opening them. * You can work with enclosed attachments as they are usual files on your disk: open, print, save, drag-and-drop them from Winmail Opener. * Supports command line...

How to set a font in a custom control
I have a owner draw custom control, but I don't know how to change font size. I set a variable CFont as I wish to change the control's font but I don't know where use it to set a new font. I don't want to set at OnPaint() because its only one time font's setup, is there another way to do it ? thanks in advance for your help, Eduardo Eduardo wrote: > > I have a owner draw custom control, but I don't know how > to change font size. > I set a variable CFont as I wish to change the control's > font but I don't know where use it to set a new f...

How do I create custom colors in a graph, outside normal options?.
I have created a graph that have tracked data above and below "0". I need to color say, from 0 to +5 green, +5 to +10, yellow and anything above 10, red. The same goes for below "0". I need 0 to -5 to be green, -5 to -10 yellow and anything -10 and more to be red. I cannot seem to locate any data on how to do this. Jon Peltier has instructions for conditional charts: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/format.html#CondChart Queen Victoria wrote: > I have created a graph that have tracked data above and below "0". I need to > color say, fro...

custom controls
Last time I checked VS 2002, MFC didn't support as many custom controls as you could use with .NET. (Not sure of VS2005 added more support.) I was wondering if there was a site that sold unmanaged MFC controls. I know you can find some for free on codeguru and such, and I have been looking there too, but I am also looking to see what else is avaliable that might save me some time. Thanks. Depends on what kind of control you want? Try http://www.codejock.com http://www.roguewave.com/products/stingray/ AliR. "quat" <spam@void.com> wrote in message news:pVDUf.94...

Changing barcode type in RMS 1.3
Is there a way to change bar code type for all items all at once? After importing to RMS 1.3 from QS200 all items show bar code type "none" What is the best/standard type of bard codes to use. Thanks Hi Robert, You can run the SQL Query to update it what you like: Use SO Administrator Query option: Update Item Set Barcodeformat=2 The above no 2 means the 2nd barcode from the list of barcode. so if you want "codebar" you can put 4. Please rate this. "Robert" wrote: > Is there a way to change bar code type for all items all at once? > After imp...

Version 9 user able to change password but then new password doesn
We have people testing version 9 right now. 3 users were able to change their password when prompted, then continue to log in. 3 users were prompted to change their password, but then when they used the new password received the error "login failed." We are testing on ONE citrix server using ONE system DSN, so it is not a DSN issue. When I shadowed the session of the user having the issue, I could not use my login either, but only sa would work. Again, this is ONE citrix server, using ONE DSN. There are no user DSNs setup. Why is one profile not working and others are??...

Announcing birthday
Please help, I want formula to announce birthday in 10-1 days before event. Some kind if formula: =if (someone birthday is in (10 to 1 days) before today() , �birthday�, � �) Thanks for any help Krzys -- Krzys ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Krzys's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18404 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385833 Assuming the names and dates are in a table M1:N20 Put all the names in A1:A20, and in B1 add = IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1,$M$1:$N$20,2,False))."&qu...

How to Send custom field result to Excel or Access
I wante to create a specific form using the apointement one, which will include the requiered, optionnal attendee but with the function of each attendee, plus other information. How can I automaticly capture this data in MSAccess? Configuration: Exchange Server Outlook2002 Msaccess2000 You'll need to write custom code to connect to the database from your form or use a third-party application. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/customimport.htm . FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms or, vi...

Global Customer accounts are not reaching our other store
-- Thanks, Pete Hi Pete - can you see them in HQ? Check the other stores configuration settings to make sure they're enabled to use global customers (so mgr - file - configuration - options - customer options - enable global customers for multistore) "pete" wrote: > > -- > Thanks, > Pete Hi, Yes, I can see them in HQ. I've also already checked all the Stores Configuration Settings (at both stores). It's really strange - it just seemed to stop sharing customers about a week ago. I used to work for a company selling RMS and I thought I'd...

URGENT: WINDOWS 8 ANNOUNCEMENT. July 2011!
Think Windows7 just came out & too young? Welcome to the brave future: Windows8! 1) Windows 8 To Contain New Anti-Hacking Software. Our group is on a mission to build a rich, powerful platform to help protect Microsoft products against piracy. Here is your chance to join a team of exceptional developers as we build an extensible cross-company platform to support this vision. This is a fast-paced group that rewards smart and motivated individuals. Some may consider anti-piracy measures similar to whistling in the wind, but that's certainly not the case. George has post...

Group Customers by Product
Hi! I am trying to make an account that lists all the customers that have purchased a specific product. These customers are in departments of organizations and therefore already have parent accounts. Is there a way to do this? Also, is there any way to only see parent accounts (top level - no parent) when you view accounts under the sales tab? Thanks, Bebandit -CRM Noobie You can create a view for accounts and change the filter criteria to "Parent Account" field "Does Not Contain Data". As for the list of customers by product, look at making a custom report in C...

Flash 10 {and likely 9} and AIR 1.5.2 vulnerabilities
*IF* you have Flash and/or AIR installed there are some new vulnerabilities: http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb09-19.html which, once again, subjects users to malicious coding. Release date: December 8, 2009 Last updated: December 10, 2009 Vulnerability identifier: APSB09-19 CVE numbers: CVE-2009-3794, CVE-2009-3796, CVE-2009-3797, CVE-2009-3798, CVE-2009-3799, CVE-2009-3800, CVE-2009-3951 Platform: All Platforms --- *TRY* to understand that the REASON the numerous Flash vulnerabilities affect *ALL* OSs installed in, is because these, as well a...

Showing custom toolbars on one W/S only
I have created several custom toolbars in a workbook that I call in the Workbook_Open event and close in Workbook_BeforeClose. The toolbars really only apply to one worksheet and I would like for them to only be visible one that sheet. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can make them invisible on the other worksheets? Please keep it simple. Even though I've cobbled together this workbook over the past couple of years, I am far from an expert. Many Thanks... Jim -- JRD ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JRD's Profile: http://www.exc...

Expand Announcements
Good day to all. In SP 2007 I'd like to expand my Announcement so the entire message can be viewed, that is I have one announcement and it's truncated but I'd prefer that it not be. Can't seem to figure this out in Views and perhaps there's simply a more appropriate web part for that. Recommendations? Thanks, AJ Hi AJ, This post on "Expanding the Size of Announcements Web Part" may be what you are looking for. http://sharepointsolutions.blogspot.com/2009/02/expanding-size-of-announcements-web.html. Johnathan "AJ" &l...

How do I remove old, old, old stock prices from investment summary on page 1??
I have sold a mutual fund over 2 years ago and I noticed that its latest price still shows up on page one under the Investment Summary section. Does anyone know how I can get this mutual fund price off of this list?? I sold all of its shares and the mutual fund account has a $0.00 value, yet the fund price still shows on page one. Thanks for any help you can pass on. Lewis http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=98 might do it. I'm not sure which page 1 is, but this mechanism might do so. Take a file backup before you start if in any doubt. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http:...

Send direct e-mail to customers
When I try to send direct e-mail (by clicking on the send direct email on the actions bar) I can get as far as choosing my template, but when I click send i get the following error message: "The Bulk E-Mail Service is not running" How do I start this service? Hi James, Check the services. Right-click on My computer -> manage -> Services and Applications -> Services. Search for Mcirosoft CRM Bulk email service -> start. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www....

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Resolve_Anonymous_Email_-_Address_spoofing?=
Hi I have been reading through documentation on Exchange 2003 and it says in several places that by default anonymous email is not resolved against the GAL. In exchange 2000 if I send a message externally into the organisation with the from address test.user@domain.com and it was in the GAL it would resolved. For example "Test User". This can be changed via a registry setting in Exchange 2000. In Exchange 2003 the default install is supposed to not resolve the from address against the GAL. But in my experience I have found that it does. The setting that controls this is&qu...

Formulae for customized field
Dear sir , I want to use the formulae iif (and ( expression1,expression2),truepart,falsepart). But its not working it is sho wing syntex error with And. how to solve the problem? -- Amey B. Vidvans, Planning Engineer Vidvans_amey@rediffmail.com It's almost like EXCEL but not quite. iif (expression1 AND expression2,truepart,falsepart) Watch out for quoted literal text, eg "truepart" for text and flag fields. -- Trevor Rabey 0407213955 61 8 92727485 PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING www.perfectproject.com.au "Amey" <Amey@discussions.microsoft.com...

Office v. X 10.1.2 Update Problem! Can't find office installation
Hello, i know that there are many other postings regarding the update problem but all the tipps provided didn't solve my problem. If i run the "Office v. X 10.1.2 Update" the installer says that Office is not installed on my machine but this is not true. I tried the following with various tries of starting the update again: - Start the disk / permission util - Renamed the Office folder to "/Applications/Office" - Moved the Office folder to "/Office" - Removed the network plug I reinstalled the Office a couple of times and also reinstalled the whole OS X 10...

2 companies 1 exchange
Hi Is it possible to host 2 companies mail (different AD) in 1 Exchange 2003 server? The companies is connected with an 10Mbit line. And if it is possible, how will users at the site without the exchange be authenticated? Tomppa Hi, This should help: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=278888 Leif "Tomppa" <tofors99@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Od7F%23foBHHA.4256@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi > Is it possible to host 2 companies mail (different AD) in 1 Exchange 2003 > server? The companies is connected with an 10Mbit line. And if it is > possible, ho...

eConnect 9.0 UserDefinedFields on taSopLineIvcInsert_ItemsTaSopLin
Where are the userdefined fields stored on this type? I notice they are developer only also, does this mean they are only accessable from underlying code or can they be accessed in the dexerity runtime? ie on a customized apply sales documents form? Garick: The userdef fields are used to pass values in the the pre and post procs related to the eConnect stored procs. These allow you to write custom business logic. Check the Extending Business Logic section of the eConnect Usage chapter of the eConnect Help file for more details. Dwight "Garick" <Garick@discussions.micro...

how to select customers from a table
I have a table that multiple users will use at the same time. It basically consists of a list of customers names. I want to be able to select multiple customers from that table when I am creating a new "project" so when I print out the project report, the "customers" list on the report is the customers that were selected from that table. How can I do that without locking the table from other users? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 23:22:45 GMT, "kallen via AccessMonster.com" <u6724@uwe> wrote: >I have a table ...

XL 2007 Custom Views
Hi again. I have been learning how to use the Custom Views... pretty straight forward except that I have a mental block about the Print Settings option. If this feature is de-selected, what is the impact? I cannot see any difference between a custom view which has this feature enabled versus one which has it disabled. Can anyone enlighten me? All help is always appreciated. -- LPS Hi, I am not aware if you are trying to ask questions about the Print Preview or the Custom View. The only thing that Custom View does is save viewing properties (such as zooming value...