[ANN] Free XSL-FO debugger from Altsoft

XSL-FO Debugger version 0.9 beta
December 16, 2004
Altsoft N.V.

Altsoft team wishes XSL-FO community Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year! We are proud to announce our new freeware product XSL-FO Debugger
as a gift for you.

Sometimes it is not so easy to answer many tricky questions that arise
when you create a document with complex structure and thousands of
objects. Why are these nested blocks not present on where they should
be? What happened to that line? Where on earth is the header? Is it my
error or I should send a letter to the producer of my formatter? XSL-FO
Debugger helps you to avoid spending precious time on re-calculating
object parameters, re-reading specification and revising your code. It
introduces the visual representation of all basic document areas,
baseline tables and breaks generated by the formatter so that you can
find irritating shortcomings as fast as possible.

See the product page for additional details:
http://alt-soft.com/products_xsl-fo_debugger.jsp
Download it here:
http://alt-soft.com/products_xsl-fo_debugger_download.jsp

XSL-FO Debugger is distributed under a free license.

Your comments, ideas and feedback are very important to us. We
appreciate and honor all suggestions. Our goal is to make this product
useful for you and your ideas. Feature requests are the best way to
build the most suitable solution for XSL-FO designers. Please, write us
your ideas to support@alt-soft.com

For any additional information please visit our web site
http://alt-soft.com/ or e-mail to info@alt-soft.com

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Best Wishes and Regards,
Altsoft N.V.
http://alt-soft.com/

0
xml2pdf (15)

Free/Busy data
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Using Exchange 2007, OWA and Outlook clients see free/busy data just fine. Using scheduling in Entourage 2004, I cannot view free/busy data. Does anyone have this working? If so, can you PLEASE post user settings, IIS settings, or anything else that would be helpful? If an upgraded Office version will work for this, I would gladly do it as I am looking into Parallels for Mac and having users run Outlook... Thank you! ...

Thanks Anne but..
Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm Thank for your help ;-) Hi DannyJ, Just out of curiosity - do you really have to start a new thread each time you are going to say something regarding thes topic? :-) Regards, KL "DannyJ" <youhavegottobekidding@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eGc7AbYiFHA.328@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm > > Thank for your help ;-) > > ...

[ANN] New and Updated Scripts
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3144512279_12329117 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit The following new and updated freeware AppleScripts for Entourage are available at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> Other Signature X 1.0.0 This script, when attached to a repeating schedule, will automatically change the signature of a new outgoing message to a non-default signature for specified recip...

Cannot show "Free/Busy" information intermittently
Hello, I am performing an exchange migration project from 5.5 to 2003. For those migrated users, I found that some users cannot show other "Free/Busy" information intermittently during meeting request. When we try to close the outlook and open outlook again, it seems to be back to normal. However, it will happen again occasionally. The user is using Outlook 2003 SP2 The problem is quite strange. Do you have any idea? Best regards, Chris This is probaly a server specific issue. Have you created replicas for the SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY on the Ex...

Unable to update free/busy data
A user received the following error message when using the calendar feature: "unable to update free/busy data. Operation failed." According to microsoft knowledge base there is a fix they have been testing. Does anyone know if this fix costs anything or if there is another workaround this error message." ...

How do I find a Free Downloadable wedding program on here?
I am wanting to make a program to hand out at my Sons wedding. Can anyone give me some advise on how to do this? Hi 1awesomegranny, >I am wanting to make a program to hand out at my Sons wedding. Can anyone > give me some advise on how to do this? Go to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx enter 'wedding' in the search box... Ed Ferrero www.edferrero.com Excel isn't well suited to this. I'd try Word or, better, Publisher. Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2009 Pearson Software Consulti...

ANN: Desiree Rogers Is Stepping Down!
ANN: Desiree Rogers (White House Social Secretary) Is Stepping Down! ...

MSN Bill Pay still free with MS Money 2007
Is that still one of the new features or not. Please advise.. No, they dropped that with Money 06 (or was it 05). I canceled my MSN Billpay in June as I was about to have to start paying for it. Supposedly they will start charging you for it when your free years run out. 5.95 a month, I think. "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC7DCB65-CE55-4224-88E9-F9833A7F5BBD@microsoft.com... > Is that still one of the new features or not. Please advise.. That's correct. $5.95 Steve, if you don't mind saying, are you using a free se...

Get Organized with Free Project Management Software
Hi All, Wait for a few more days and you will come to know that project drive is going to announce big news on uses of the Free Project Management Software uses and how will it serve better than other one. I hope, so far they have given you best services, which could have fulfilled your expectations to manage your software. Here, I'm sharing that if anyone still wants to be a part of Project Drive, then try out their Free Trial on Project Management Software and enjoy by having courteous services provided by Project Drive itself. Community website: http://www.project-driv...

great opportunity
would you spend 5 minutes to view a video? 5 minutes to determine if your future can be better - more prosperous with only 1-2 hours per week. why not check this out now, www.profitsdaily.biz --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041209205203P0d4HhB4 ...

How to activate free trial software on second PC?
The computer on which I installed and activated POS 2.0 trial version last week is not working properly. So I decided to use another computer and installed software on it again but could not activate. Why not? I'm close to testing CC payment processing module. Please help??? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsread...

Free Spam Filter
Hi, Could someone please recommend a free (or very low cost) spam filter which would work with Outlook and would not leave an ad blurb (like spamfighter.com does) in its wake? Thanks SL Spambayes works quite well. Use google to find a good download spot. "Sitara Lal" <lalsitara@filter.indiatimes.com> wrote in message news:OJRBrnVOEHA.3052@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Could someone please recommend a free (or very low cost) spam filter which > would work with Outlook and would not leave an ad blurb (like > spamfighter.com does) in its wake? > > T...

The Independent Investor eBook :Free download
The Independent Investor eBook is an instant and free download Get it now. Click Here: http://www.elliottwave.com/a.asp?url=http://www.elliottwave.com/wave/... This 75-page eBook will stand conventional investment notions on their collective head, and explain market behaviors that have always been considered "inexplicable" using hard facts and generous price charts. Get it Now...Get it Free here : http://www.elliottwave.com/a.asp?url=http://www.elliottwave.com/wave/... Best Regards Deepak Sahijwala ...

How? Writing the results of a XSL transformation to a string rather than to File
I am a bit of a newbie to C# and would like help with the following. I am bringing in a dataset and transforming that dataset using an XSL style sheet to generate text. This text does in fact contains SQL statements (DBCC commands etc) which I want to capture and run on a SQL Server instance. At the moment I can do this by writing the result of the transformation to file and re-loading it, but would like to skip out the file and write directly into a string. How do I acheive this? Currently my code looks like this; {load DataSet xmltestDS with relational data} XmlDataDocument xmlDoc = new ...

ANN: EXSLT.NET 1.1
Hello! On behalf of the EXSLT.NET team I'm pleased to announce the next release of the EXSLT.NET library. EXSLT.NET library is community-developed free open-source implementation of the EXSLT extensions to XSLT for the .NET platform. EXSLT.NET fully implements the following EXSLT modules: Dates and Times, Common, Math, Random, Regular Expressions, Sets and Strings. In addition EXSLT.NET library provides proprietary set of useful extension functions. Download EXSLT.NET 1.1 at the EXSLT.NET Workspace home - http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/exslt EXSLT.NET online documentation - http://w...

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: "Date bug in Entourage 2008 causes birthday information loss"
Microsoft Entourage newsgroup poster Jean Fr�d�ric raised this question: > Each time I try to enter a birthday date in the contact, it is rewritten. > > Example: when I enter 12/06/1942, it turns to 12/06/39 The range of date > concerned goes from 1940 to 1950. > > In addition, when it syncs with iSync, there is a conflict between > Address Book and Entourage that can only be solved by overwriting the > Address Book data with Entourage's. > > Both problems made me lose 70% of my birthday information... > > Do you have any clue? This reminded me of ...

Free Line Rotation in Visio Pro 2007
I've been using Visio 2000 for the past 8 years but decided to give the trial version a test to see if upgrading was worth doing. The first thing that struck me was it all seemed very familiar. Seems to have a bunch of refinements but the fundamentals seem very simlar. One of the things that appear different is that shapes automatically show their rotation point and rotation drag point when selected, so there doesn't appear to be a dedicated rotation tool except for text. The only problem I'm having is with the simple line. In Visio 2000 you can free rotate a simple line...

A free PDF to Word Converter
Recently I noticed that AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter is free, which cost $29.95 before. I tried it and find it embodies many functions that online software does not have. It supports batch,partial and encrypted PDF conversion. And the conversion quality is superb I think.Any reveiws on that? http://www.anypdftools.com/pdf-to-word.html#201 You shilling this product or are you a spammer? Larry wrote: In article <D56E1B0F-EAD0-4071-AFA2-98A8EBDDBA25@microsoft.com>, Larry wrote: > Recently I noticed that SpamSpam PDF to Word Converter is free, which cost > $29....

Ann: Contacts to DataBase
The "IMI Contact2DB Synchrony" is small application that can export/extract Contacts items from any Outlook and Exchange Contact Folders, including Microsoft Exchange Server Public Folders and save it to any type of Database. The current build is 0.3 alphas. This version has been tested with Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Microsoft Access 2002, Microsoft Excel 2002, Paradox 7, DBase. The actual link for the "IMI Contact2DB Synchrony" is: http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/subscribe.asp -- Iv Borissov IMI Support Team http://www.imibo.com/...

ANN: New Book for WEPOS and POS for .NET
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C6E3A4.0443ED20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a new book coming out: Windows Embedded for Point of Service and = POS for .NET Step-By-Step. Available for pre-orders at=20 http://www.sjjmicro.com The book consists of nine (9) chapters broken into two parts: WEPOS=20 installation and configuration, and working with POS for .NET. Following = a=20 "Learn-by-doing" philosophy, there are many hands-on, step-by-step=20 exercises. Topics ...

XSL
Hi, I have an xml : <DataRecords> <Point Alias='A' Value='1' Status='0' /> <Point Alias='B' Value='2' Status='0' /> </DataRecords> I have needed by an XSL to insert a node between <DataRecords> and <Point> Example : <DataRecords> <Record> <Point Alias='A' Value='1' Status='0' /> </Record> <Record> <Point Alias='B' Value='2' Status='0' /> </Record> </DataRecords> Can anyone ...

Upgrading Money after 60 Day Free Trial
I began using Money several years ago and utilized the 60 day free trial before upgrade to Money 2007. But now after the upgrade I get the following message: Money can't open this file. THe file was saved with a later version of Money than your currently using or with a version that had online pogram updates installed. You are currently using Money versio n (16.0 120. 1303) To open this file you need to install the version of Money you were using when this file was last saved. If it still won't open click More Info. The Money free trial has expired and I'm stuck. Suggest...

NYS tax free week
In NY state there is a "tax-free" week on clothing & footwear. This occurs a few times/yr. How do I put this into the RMS system? Thanks Inventory Wizard has a task to Assign Item Sales tax. Use this to remove the tax assignments for clothing & footwear items at the beginning of the week, and to reset them to normal after the tax-free period ends. I don't believe there is a way to schedule a Tax as you can with a sale.... You can select items in Inventory Wizard by department, category, etc.. so it should be pretty easy to add and remove the tax. -- Glenn Ada...

ANN: VssConnect V1.1
Announcing the latest version of VssConnect, the remote SourceSafe(r) access solution for $29.95 per concurrent user. New features include: Selectable HTTP or TCP connection protocol. Secure or non-secure connections. Limited file and project history. User definable file difference application such as PMdiff. Multiple projects open at the same time to save bandwidth. Improved VS.NET style docking windows. and more... Compare to SourceOffSite(tm) in price and speed. Visit http://www.vssconnect.com for information and 60 day free trial. ...

[ANN] Quit all Microsoft applications before backing up
This article adds new information that is necessary for a good backup of your Identity. Anything that interacts with the Entourage database needs to be quit in order to back-up the database. This means all Office applications and helper applications. Continue reading for details and solutions to make your backup successful. Quit all Microsoft applications before backing up (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://tinyurl.com/cdvqwy> If you use SuperDuper Backup software, you can use a shell script to quit all applications in SuperDuper. The link to download the script is in the article. Dire...