[ANN] Free webcast on ActiveState's Visual XSLT 2.0

Join ActiveState for a free webcast on using Visual XSLT's
powerful new features for professional development:
http://www.ActiveState.com/webcast/visualxslt

Date: November 12, 2003
Time: 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST

In this free, 60-minute presentation, Eric Promislow,
Development Lead, Visual Studio Plug-ins, highlights the
new features in Visual XSLT 2.0.

Existing functionality, including the XPath Workshop and XSLT
Editor and Debugger will also be explored.

Space is limited - Register now!
http://www.ActiveState.com/webcast/visualxslt

Special Offer!
Webcast attendees will receive a coupon for $25 off new
purchases of Visual XSLT. Offer not valid with upgrades.
Eric Promislow
Visual Studio .NET Plugins Development Lead
EricP@ActiveState.com
ericp4490 (6)

"Eric Promislow"

Whoever !

My clock has 61 minutes.

=======

And your pointer is not on it.

"Eric Promislow" <ericp@activestate.com> wrote in message
> Join ActiveState for a free webcast on using Visual XSLT's
> powerful new features for professional development:
> http://www.ActiveState.com/webcast/visualxslt
>
> Date: November 12, 2003
> Time: 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST
>
> In this free, 60-minute presentation, Eric Promislow,
> Development Lead, Visual Studio Plug-ins, highlights the
> new features in Visual XSLT 2.0.
>
> Existing functionality, including the XPath Workshop and XSLT
> Editor and Debugger will also be explored.
>
> Space is limited - Register now!
> http://www.ActiveState.com/webcast/visualxslt
>
> Special Offer!
> Webcast attendees will receive a coupon for $25 off new
> purchases of Visual XSLT. Offer not valid with upgrades.
> Eric Promislow
> Visual Studio .NET Plugins Development Lead
> EricP@ActiveState.com

nospam4856 (26)

Startup Error with the CRM 3.0 Outlook Client
For the past two days, my CRM users are getting an error when they first try to access CRM from Outlook. The error says -- An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. After restarting Outlook twice, they are able to use CRM without issue. Does anyone know why this error is happening and how I can fix it? ...

Question re:clustered column w/3D visual effect
I have Excel 2003 Why wont the 3D chart allow you to drag it more open? There is a large open area between the left side and the axis that looks jerky :) In a plain clustered column chart you can click inside to make the frame appear and drag it larger or smaller as you desire. In the 3D, clicking only allows you to change the angles of the 3D box. Am I missing something? thanks, Meenie This should be a hint to avoid the 3D effects. 3D charts are inflexible, but more important, the 3D effects mask the information in the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc....

if function - evaluating 2 cells
Hello, I am trying to do this: =IF(A5=B5,OK,NOTOK) It does not seem to like that I am evaluating 2 cells. This works: =IF(A5=100,OK,NOTOK) How do I do what I want here? Thanks! ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- Hi are your sure both cellsare really indetical. what is in these cells -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Terry" <t3513@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsb...

Free/Busy data
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Using Exchange 2007, OWA and Outlook clients see free/busy data just fine. Using scheduling in Entourage 2004, I cannot view free/busy data. Does anyone have this working? If so, can you PLEASE post user settings, IIS settings, or anything else that would be helpful? If an upgraded Office version will work for this, I would gladly do it as I am looking into Parallels for Mac and having users run Outlook... Thank you! ...

Return a 0 when vlookup returns #n/a
Hi I am doing a vlookup on cell a12 which looks up the entry from a12 in another tab. When the info from cell a12 is not in the other tab reference I am looking up I get a #n/a error. I would like to return a zero or a blank when the lookup does not return a match from cell a12 =VLOOKUP($A12,Sheet2!$D$15:$N$244,B$3,0) Please help. Regards Brian Hi Brian, try it this way: =3DIF(ISNA(VLOOKUP($A12,Sheet2!$D$15:$N$244,B $3,0)),"",VLOOKUP($A12,Sheet2!$D$15:$N$244,B$3,0)) You can change the "" in the middle to 0 if you prefer that. Hope this helps. Pete On Apr 23, 2:44...

compiled on visual studio 2003 on windows XP, want to install on windows 7, error
Hello, I have a VB.Net program, which I wrote on my windows XP pc (all recent updates installed), and I created a setup project for installing the program. Now I want to install that program on windows 7, but there I get a message: .Net framework 3.5 needed. Unfortunately, the latest version of the .Net framework is installed on the windows 7 pc. Anyone has experience with this problem? Does anyone knows a solution? Thanks in advance. Steven I think that for most people including me is to run the Windows Update first when they have installed Windows 7. Somehow thi...

Excel.exe error message #2
I am getting this message when trying to open a shared Excel Spreadsheet. "Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log has been created. How do I resolve this problem? File could be corrupt in which case you need to get someone with either XL2002 or 2003 to open it using Open and Repair, or if you are using 2000 or 97 then it may be your toolbar customisation file is getting close to blowing up on you. If so then go look for a file called *.xlb and either rename it to *.old or just delete it. NOTE:- This is your toolb...

How do I show a checkbox in a cell holding a true/false or yes/no or 1/0 value?
I'm sure I've seen this in Excel spreadsheets before, but can't find an example anywhere and I'm getting frustrated with the help system's insistence on showing the answers to completely irrelvant questions I just didn't ask. I want the spreadsheet user to be able to check or uncheck a box to signify a yes/no value. Should be simple right? Somebody help me out, please. Brian Lowe ---------@ You could try drawing check boxes from the Forms Toolbar, via View > Toolbars > Forms (not from the Control Toolbox) See : http://tinyurl.com/vykc for a previous outline...

Printing Labels #2
Is there a way to print labels off of a excel spreadsheet? hi, yes there is. excel will print to any printer regardless of the media the data is printed on. You may have to play with it to get it to fit your labels. you may even have to trun the text 90 degrees(vertical). we have a special file that contain certain special purpose label that our receiving department needs to print periodily and they print on the same bar code printer as all the bar coded labels print on. regards FSt1 "Todd Nelson" wrote: > Is there a way to print labels off of a excel spreadsheet? You m...

Thanks Anne but..
Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm Thank for your help ;-) Hi DannyJ, Just out of curiosity - do you really have to start a new thread each time you are going to say something regarding thes topic? :-) Regards, KL "DannyJ" <youhavegottobekidding@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eGc7AbYiFHA.328@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm > > Thank for your help ;-) > > ...

Business Portal 2.5, user cannot get requisitions assigned to him?
UserA created three requisitions and sumit them to his supervisor, UserB. In database table ReqMgmtDocument, I can find these three records and OriginatingName is UserA and CurrentAssigned is UserB. In Business Portal, UserB got in Employee -> Purchase Requests -> Filter by: Assigned to me, and got "Query returned no result". Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thank you very much. stien ...

Debug Error #2
Hi All, Could anyone throw any light on the following:- I have a WIN XP home machine running Outlook 2000 for mail. I have set up 2 profiles one for me and one for my wife. When I first turn on the machine and go into oulook (either profile) everything works fine. Then I close Outlook and go back in on the 2nd profile and get the error box :- "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library Debug Error! Program C:\...........\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination (Press Retry to debug the appliacation) Abort Retry Ignore" No matter what you choose the appliacation closes and then...

Outlook XP problem #2
I have 2 questions here....first of all I am using outlook xp with sp3 and all updates from the office update site. My first question (problem) is while outlook is open I can click contacts on the left-hand shortcut menu and all of my contacts display fine, but if I try to create a new mail and click "to" button to choose the recipient my contact list is blank...if i click the show names from dropdown I can select the contacts listing under outlook address book and my contacts will display, how can I fix it so it only shows the listing that has my contacts? Second question, ...

[ANN] New and Updated Scripts
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3144512279_12329117 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit The following new and updated freeware AppleScripts for Entourage are available at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> Other Signature X 1.0.0 This script, when attached to a repeating schedule, will automatically change the signature of a new outgoing message to a non-default signature for specified recip...

Default client #2
I want to make Outlook my default mail client. In tools, options, other, the box to check to make Outlook the default client doesn't appear. How do I make this show up and put it in play ? Much obliged. It's actually easier to do this: Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools, Internet Options, Programs tab. Use the drop down there to set the default mail client to Outlook. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Dan" <dan.dunn@rihmkenworth.com> ...

Force to use RichEdit 2.0
Hello, Can someone tell me how to force compiler to use RichEdit 2.0+ for unicode app? I used a CHARFORMAT struct with unicode, it turns out the CHARFORMAT is still map to CHARFORMATA because #define _RICHEDIT_VER 0x0100 is defined in AFXWIN.H. and in RichEdit.h, it has #ifndef _RICHEDIT_VER #define _RICHEDIT_VER 0x0210 #endif Thus, RichEdit1.0 is used really. I tried to redef _RICHEDIT_VER to 0x0210, but it causes other problem. I would like to have rich edit to be able to display Asian characters. What is the proper way to make use of RichEdit2.0+? Please help. Thanks, XL Hello You...

Cannot show "Free/Busy" information intermittently
Hello, I am performing an exchange migration project from 5.5 to 2003. For those migrated users, I found that some users cannot show other "Free/Busy" information intermittently during meeting request. When we try to close the outlook and open outlook again, it seems to be back to normal. However, it will happen again occasionally. The user is using Outlook 2003 SP2 The problem is quite strange. Do you have any idea? Best regards, Chris This is probaly a server specific issue. Have you created replicas for the SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY on the Ex...

Shang Xi Ping Yao #2
Chinese Pingyao 518 http://www.py518.com World culture inheritance history famous city --- Pingyao oldcity,historical consultation, traveling consultation, cultural relichistorical site consultation, hundred industry information,whenPingyao old city news, Pingyao news, folk custom, folk tale,folklore,historical textual research, Jin business culture, Pingyao old cityyellow page greatly entire. Pingyao antique http://www.pyguwan.com http://www.pyguwan.com.cn http://www.pyguwan.net http://www.pyguwan.cn The Pingyao antique information, the Pingyao antique net shop,the antique ...

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

TOOLBAR #2
When I open a new spreadsheet, there exists a toolbar at the top of the spreadsheet. Is it possible to save the spreadsheet with its toolbar saved, or, ......does the SAME toolbar stay open and remain the sames for all EXCEL spreadsheets running at the time? In other words, is the toolbar part of the saved spreadsheet, or not? Thanks, Larry The toolbars are NOT part of a spreadsheet, nor is it part of a workbook. There is one toolbars file (.xlb) that hold all of your toolbars and it is updated every time you close Excel. The content of the clipboard has nothing to do with t...

Portfolio Review #2
I have a line in my portfolio review (MM2004) that show me my portfolio performance YTD and last 12 months. Up until recently it used to show the DOW, NASDAQ, and S & P performance underneath. Does anyone know what I might have done to remove this? and how to get it back? Thanks, DJ ...

Outlook 2003 in Terminal Services #2
Hi, We have a central server that users access via Terminal Services. One of the applications used is Outlook 2003. Now, the problem is when I write an email and check for spelling (F7) spell check works fine. If I try to send with auto spell check, I get the following... ------------------------------------------------------------------- The spelling check was unsuccesful. Do you want to send anyway? ------------------------------------------------------------------- This happens if Microsoft Word is selected to edit email messages. Any ideas anyone please? Thanks Nicholas ...

email list #2
Using Outlook 2003, is there a way to create an email group list directly from an Excel spreadsheet? I need to be able to do this each month for an organization as the email addresses are updated. This list has about 500 members. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Pam Use the spreadsheet as the data source for a Word mail merge to email messages. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Pam" <pl@ix.netcom.com> wrote...

MRP Settings #2
We are trying to use MRP for our Manufacturing and I am facing a problem with some of the settings. There are settings in the MRP defaults where it allows you to specify if you want to Run Reconcile from Manufacturing Orders Run Reconcile from Purchase Orders Run Reconcile from Sales Orders When I try to turn either of these or all of these then I encounter errors. After making these changes, if I enter a Purchase Order and save it, I get an error: [Microsoft] ODBC SQL Server Drive[SQL Server] Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, &...

How to pie chart with 2 values and one exploded for definition? #2
I am trying to create a very basic pie chart (2 values) that explodes/defines one of the values in the smaller "outset" pie... Excel keeps adding a third duplicate value... WHY? ...