[ANN] Altsoft releases Xml2PDF formatter version 2.0 beta

Xml2PDF formatter version 2.0 beta
September 15, 2004
Altsoft N.V.

Altsoft N.V. announces the beta release of the new version 2.0 of its
Xml2PDF formatting engine.

The main new features of Xml2PDF engine are:
 improved XSL-FO 1.0 recommendation and 1.1 draft support;
 complete SVG support;
 support for XHTML as an input format;
 complete CSS support in SVG and XHTML;
 improved client UI;

Altsoft Xml2PDF is a .NET based formatting engine for converting
various XML-based formats to PDF. It supports XSL-FO, SVG, XHTML,
XML+XSLT as an input and generates PDF as an output.

Free evaluation version is available for download at
http://www.alt-soft.com/products_xml2pdf_download.jsp

For any additional information please visit our web site
http://alt-soft.com/ or e-mail to info@alt-soft.com

Regards,
Altsoft N.V.
http://alt-soft.com/
0
xml2pdf (15)

Startup Error with the CRM 3.0 Outlook Client
For the past two days, my CRM users are getting an error when they first try to access CRM from Outlook. The error says -- An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. After restarting Outlook twice, they are able to use CRM without issue. Does anyone know why this error is happening and how I can fix it? ...

International Version of Money??
Is there an international version of Microsoft Money that enables accounts in multiple currencies and can download statements from banks in more than one country? Or is there perhaps some customisation option that allows this? If not, has anyone found a competitive product that does? Little did I know when I purchased Money shortly before departing the UK it would be useless anywhere else! See http://money.mvps.org/othersoftware.aspx Bob Peel, MVP Money "Armin" <Armin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03DE08C5-606D-41E3-BC04-D14E906E1664@microsoft.com....

if function - evaluating 2 cells
Hello, I am trying to do this: =IF(A5=B5,OK,NOTOK) It does not seem to like that I am evaluating 2 cells. This works: =IF(A5=100,OK,NOTOK) How do I do what I want here? Thanks! ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- Hi are your sure both cellsare really indetical. what is in these cells -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Terry" <t3513@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsb...

DBTYP.NET Studio 2010
DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 - Database Comparison Suite Released Vienna, Austria - March 8, 2010 Today, BYPsoft announced the availability of DBTYP.NET Studio 2010, the newest version of the cross-database comparison tool that compares SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle databases (schema and data). DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 is available for download from http://www.bypsoft.com. With its rich support for schema and data cross-database comparison, DBTYP.NET Studio takes the mystery out of databases, making their comparison practical and easy for programmers and database administrators everywh...

Excel.exe error message #2
I am getting this message when trying to open a shared Excel Spreadsheet. "Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log has been created. How do I resolve this problem? File could be corrupt in which case you need to get someone with either XL2002 or 2003 to open it using Open and Repair, or if you are using 2000 or 97 then it may be your toolbar customisation file is getting close to blowing up on you. If so then go look for a file called *.xlb and either rename it to *.old or just delete it. NOTE:- This is your toolb...

How do I show a checkbox in a cell holding a true/false or yes/no or 1/0 value?
I'm sure I've seen this in Excel spreadsheets before, but can't find an example anywhere and I'm getting frustrated with the help system's insistence on showing the answers to completely irrelvant questions I just didn't ask. I want the spreadsheet user to be able to check or uncheck a box to signify a yes/no value. Should be simple right? Somebody help me out, please. Brian Lowe ---------@ You could try drawing check boxes from the Forms Toolbar, via View > Toolbars > Forms (not from the Control Toolbox) See : http://tinyurl.com/vykc for a previous outline...

Printing Labels #2
Is there a way to print labels off of a excel spreadsheet? hi, yes there is. excel will print to any printer regardless of the media the data is printed on. You may have to play with it to get it to fit your labels. you may even have to trun the text 90 degrees(vertical). we have a special file that contain certain special purpose label that our receiving department needs to print periodily and they print on the same bar code printer as all the bar coded labels print on. regards FSt1 "Todd Nelson" wrote: > Is there a way to print labels off of a excel spreadsheet? You m...

Thanks Anne but..
Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm Thank for your help ;-) Hi DannyJ, Just out of curiosity - do you really have to start a new thread each time you are going to say something regarding thes topic? :-) Regards, KL "DannyJ" <youhavegottobekidding@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eGc7AbYiFHA.328@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm > > Thank for your help ;-) > > ...

Business Portal 2.5, user cannot get requisitions assigned to him?
UserA created three requisitions and sumit them to his supervisor, UserB. In database table ReqMgmtDocument, I can find these three records and OriginatingName is UserA and CurrentAssigned is UserB. In Business Portal, UserB got in Employee -> Purchase Requests -> Filter by: Assigned to me, and got "Query returned no result". Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thank you very much. stien ...

Debug Error #2
Hi All, Could anyone throw any light on the following:- I have a WIN XP home machine running Outlook 2000 for mail. I have set up 2 profiles one for me and one for my wife. When I first turn on the machine and go into oulook (either profile) everything works fine. Then I close Outlook and go back in on the 2nd profile and get the error box :- "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library Debug Error! Program C:\...........\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination (Press Retry to debug the appliacation) Abort Retry Ignore" No matter what you choose the appliacation closes and then...

Outlook XP problem #2
I have 2 questions here....first of all I am using outlook xp with sp3 and all updates from the office update site. My first question (problem) is while outlook is open I can click contacts on the left-hand shortcut menu and all of my contacts display fine, but if I try to create a new mail and click "to" button to choose the recipient my contact list is blank...if i click the show names from dropdown I can select the contacts listing under outlook address book and my contacts will display, how can I fix it so it only shows the listing that has my contacts? Second question, ...

[ANN] New and Updated Scripts
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3144512279_12329117 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit The following new and updated freeware AppleScripts for Entourage are available at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> Other Signature X 1.0.0 This script, when attached to a repeating schedule, will automatically change the signature of a new outgoing message to a non-default signature for specified recip...

Default client #2
I want to make Outlook my default mail client. In tools, options, other, the box to check to make Outlook the default client doesn't appear. How do I make this show up and put it in play ? Much obliged. It's actually easier to do this: Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools, Internet Options, Programs tab. Use the drop down there to set the default mail client to Outlook. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Dan" <dan.dunn@rihmkenworth.com> ...

Force to use RichEdit 2.0
Hello, Can someone tell me how to force compiler to use RichEdit 2.0+ for unicode app? I used a CHARFORMAT struct with unicode, it turns out the CHARFORMAT is still map to CHARFORMATA because #define _RICHEDIT_VER 0x0100 is defined in AFXWIN.H. and in RichEdit.h, it has #ifndef _RICHEDIT_VER #define _RICHEDIT_VER 0x0210 #endif Thus, RichEdit1.0 is used really. I tried to redef _RICHEDIT_VER to 0x0210, but it causes other problem. I would like to have rich edit to be able to display Asian characters. What is the proper way to make use of RichEdit2.0+? Please help. Thanks, XL Hello You...

Viewing Newer Versions of Publisher
Is there a viewer available for viewing the newer versions of Publisher, I use Publisher 200 and can not view the new versions. Jerry ...

Subform comparison of 2 tables excluding non zero value
I am creating a subform (Access 2003/NT) in which the user will type in a Melt# (contained in the tblChemicalResults). I need to create a side by side comparison of the chemical requirements from the tblChemicalRequirements to the actual results contained in the tblChemicalResults, but I need it to exclude any non zero values from both tables. Each table contains all of the possible 14 different metal elements that could possibly go into making a particular part. Obviously, not all 14 go into every part, so how do I display only the elements that have a non zero value while also display...

need an answer to flag if it cant fall or exceed 2 values in exce
I work in quality and I am trying to wite a certificate that will indicate if a product does not meet specifications. The problem that I have is the product has a min and a max value. Example: min 45 max 78. I would like the reuslts section to flag in either bold, itlaic or a color. The result that I key in equals the 45 and 78, is good between this range-so I am trying to set it up for this example if my test product value is below 45 and/0r above 78 Try conditional formatting: Format-->conditional formatting ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com Check out th...

lousy audio playback in release version
Can someone tell me why my double buffer audio playback (from a file) sounds lousy in my release version? Inside Visual Studio, either build plays fine, but when I run that exe by itself, I can only get the full sound quality if I put the entire file data in a single buffer. Steve Russell wrote: > Can someone tell me why my double buffer audio playback (from a file) sounds > lousy in my release version? > > Inside Visual Studio, either build plays fine, but when I run that exe by > itself, I can only get the full sound quality if I put the entire file data > in a ...

Date Sorting #2
Is there a way to sort a full date such as 1210/03 by the month. I can only get excel to sort by the year. I am trying to make a birthday list and I dont care about the year only the month and day Thanks In advance Use a help column and a formula like =MONTH(A2) assuming the dates start in A2, copy down and if you want day you add another help column and =DAY(A2) now select all 3 columns and sort by month help column first and second day column both in ascending order -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "S Van Drisse" <vandrisse@gbonline.com> wrote in message news:e5nxldAw...

money deluxe #2
I have a registered version of money deluxe and am trying to move it to a new pc. I have downloaded the latest & greatest but can't get it pass the trial version. I have lost the activation code but do have the serial number. any help as to how I do this....simple move from one pc to another. old one is win2000 new winxp thanks, boB ...

Folder Icon #2
Hi! I write Addin for Outlook 2003, and I have problems with change of an icon of folders. Please tell as is possible to change folder icon? Thanks, Karen. No, it's not. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Karen Hakhumyan" <KarenH@moscow.vdiweb.com> wrote in message news:uGxZJIi0EHA.1296@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > I write Addin for Outlook 2003, and I have problems with change of an icon > of fold...

mail merge problem: supported version of word is not installed...
when trying sending an email via mail merge, i'm getting the following error message: a supported version of microsoft word is not installed or the version cannot be obtained. outlook & word versions are: 2003 SP3. update rollup 2 server+client are installed. Any suggestions? ...

New version of ExamXML
Hello, A7Soft is proud to announce the new release of ExamXML. This version has new features: 1. Comparison data from sources of many types such as CSV and XML files, SQL servers. 2. Load data from WEB services. 3. Converting from CSV onto XML and from SQL into XML. The ExamXML 2.93 is available at http://www.a7soft.com Best regards. Joe Andersen. A7Soft Team. ...

vlookup help #2
hi i am providing you with my problem with attached file. i will be very grateful to you if you can solve my probem Attachment filename: help me.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=46482 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi first: you should try to explain your problem in plain text. Most people won't open attachments :-) To your problems: Just enter the 4th parameter of the VLOOKUP function to look for exact matches. So change =VLOOKUP(A17,A25:C27,3) to =VLOOKUP(A17,A25:C27,3,0) and =VLOOKUP(A17,A25:C2...

Queue #2
Hi, I have a serious problem with my exchange 2003 server... Since 2 days, 3 clients of my enterprise, when they try to send mail (to our intranet), it keeps in outbox and when I goes to delete it or open it, outlook says: "IMAP queue already begin to transmit this item" What�s up? (Sorry for my english :P) ...