updating a reg_binary registry value

I can update a string in the registry.  But Im in a situation where I have to
take a string, convert it to a byte[], and update a reg_binary in the
registry, and so far my research and testing have been pretty frustrating.
What is the simplest/most effect way to convert the string to a byte, and
can I just use the SetValue to make the update, like I do with the string
registry data type?
Any help would be appreciated!.

Update for MS Money 2005?

Problem with Script Updating

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Update question

TAG value problem/SET Tag value
i get an error message: method or data member not found: Assessment is a combo box and field name in which the user is storing a diagnosis test description. maybe the problem is the AFTERupdate part of the code: Private Sub Combo_assessmt_AfterUpdate() Dim db As Database Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Dim strSQL As String Set db = CurrentDb strSQL = "SELECT diagcode " & _ "FROM diagnosis " & _ "WHERE diagname = '" & Me!assessment & "'" Set rs = db.OpenRecordset(strSQL, dbOpenSnapshot) Me.assessment.Tag = Nz(rs!d...

Value Axis compressed
In Excel 2003, I have several worksheets that include charts. These are all standard charts created by "Insert / Chart" and formatted with Excel's chart tools. In some of them, the value axis is highly compressed when the chart is viewed in print preview or is printed. When viewed in normal mode, the chart is OK. These are line graphs. For example, even though the values are OK, the spacing of the grid in the plot area is vertically compressed to an extreme, perhaps to as little as one-third of its normal height. The plot area is also raised to the top of the graph ...

How update entity in post update?

latest update too MSCFV2

send and return value from storedprocedure
Hi i have to run a storedprocedure : CREATE PROCEDURE cins_ev @out as int OUTPUT, @in as int AS SELECT @out=@in+5 RETURN 10 that gets imput parameters and returns output parameters. I read the help apge about CRecordset and i wrote some code .... but it doesnt work. this is my code, can you explain me what have i to do to let it run??? thanks Carlo class my_event : public CRecordset { public: my_event(CDatabase* pDatabase = NULL); DECLARE_DYNAMIC(my_event) // Field/Param Data //{{AFX_FIELD(my_event, CRecordset) long m_in; long m_out; //}}AFX_FIELD // Overrides // ClassWizard ge...

Assigning value to text box in a form
Hello there, I'm trying to assign a value to a text box. I thought that would have been pretty easy but I keep getting an error 2448 "You can't assign a value to this object" This is the simple code that I've been using to do so Me.txtTotalAmount.Value = "123" Any idea on what I could modify the codes to make it work? Thanks, Bruno. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200708/1 How about Me.txtTotalAmount = "123" Bob "brunogrd via AccessMonster.com" <u34397@uwe...

Dynamic Menu update

online updates for money2003(not updating)

How do I match values from cells to a list of info
Which function would I use to link data entered in to cells to the corresponding value in the chart. A B C D 1 1 1.5 2 2 .5 2 7 12 3 1 3 8 13 4 1.5 4 9 14 5 2 5 10 15 6 2.5 6 11 16 According to the chart 2x1.5=10. If one cell has the value of 2 another cell has the value of 1.5, is there a function to connect the info? Sorry if the question makes no sense, I am struggling. Any help would be greatly appreciated. One way... A10 = vertical lookup ...

Payroll Update

[ANN] Excel X security update

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?

FWD: Try on these correction update from the MS Corp.
--omvflfmgecbtuznop Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pesxyyfvxtk"; type="multipart/alternative" --pesxyyfvxtk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="locjfxspwlfruwcg" --locjfxspwlfruwcg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from th...

Cannot Update office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it I have the same problem with Tiger 10.4.11. "efrosini@officeformac.com" wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel > > When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and ...

Cannot update table--only does SQL insert
Hi, just another newbie type of question.... i have a new window with its own table. i'm doing a "copy from window to table" &c, and it works fine to insert data the first time. however, i can tell from the SQL Profiler that when I try to modify the data, it does not do an update--it tries to do another insert (and of course, can't). Is there something I should be setting in Dexterity somewhere to make the table updatable, or do I need to manage this with PassThroughSQL? thanks in advance. Table operations are covered in detail during the Dexterity Training, pl...

compare a value in two w/books
Looking for a simple code for: If this worksheet $b$2 value=other w/book sheet1 $h$2 value then msg"value exists" and exit sub() ,if not do something else.(both w/books are in same folder) If Activesheet.Range("B2").Value = Workbooks("other.xls").Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("H2") Then Msgbox "Value exists" End if -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" <TUNGANAKURMARAJU@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:954E6CAF-A203-4571-A63A-F8012AF3F06D...