Tutorial for Beginner

Any good online tutorial for beginner to start the first vb.net + sql
application ?
I had search many web and only find the 'function' of vb.net  .

Does any tutorial  can teach me create the application form, using textbox
and bind to database (ado.net) ?
just a little sample application ?

Thanks in advance
From Agnes

0
Sze

Sze wrote:
> Any good online tutorial for beginner to start the first vb.net + sql
> application ?
> I had search many web and only find the 'function' of vb.net  .
>
> Does any tutorial  can teach me create the application form, using textbox
> and bind to database (ado.net) ?
> just a little sample application ?

Maybe, the Pet Shop project can help you out.

<http://books.google.com/books?id=I9koP7qtwkkC&pg=PA267&lpg=PA267&dq=pet+shop+project+for+VB.net&source=bl&ots=pzjx8o2aZC&sig=OtAZx00cSnKXfoCd-Be3sUBt0bw&hl=en&ei=NBkjTMfFJcTflgfM2_DIDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CDAQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=pet%20shop%20project%20for%20VB.net&f=false>
0
Mr

Tutorial
Hi, I am looking for a good and working tutorial which allows to actually do something with MFC. Most tutorials I found on the net are either broken or not self-contained. Any hints? Cheers Siap wrote: > Hi, > > I am looking for a good and working tutorial which allows > to actually do something with MFC. > > Most tutorials I found on the net are either broken or > not self-contained. > > Any hints? > > Cheers How about the SCRIBBLE tutorial, which comes with VC? Use the help system to find it. An even better way to learn would be to work thro...

Free Tutorial website And Ebooks programing tutorials
Free Tutorial website And Ebooks programing tutorials http://www.365x24live.com Java Script Text Book http://www.365x24live.com/JavaScript/INDEX.HTM Applied Cryptography http://www.365x24live.com/Applied%20Cryptography/ewtoc.html Vb Script Text Book http://www.365x24live.com/vbscript/index.html CGI Programming text book http://www.365x24live.com/CGI%20Programming%20Unleashed/index.htm Java Text Book http://www.365x24live.com/java/index.html Programmer's Guide Nokia WAP Server API 1 http://www.365x24live.com/nokia/1.html Aptitude Questions http://www.365x24live.com/aptitude/ind...

Where are tutorials for 2007 Publisher?
Where can I find tutorials on 2007 Publisher, more specifically on the creating a calendar? Publisher 2007 Help and How-to http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "juddr" <juddr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80D5469-F2B9-43D8-AD67-CF9BE5CF6D6E@microsoft.com... > Where can I find tutorials on 2007 Publisher, more specifically on the > creating a calendar? ...

Smart Tag Tutorial?
I'm looking for a piecewise Smart Tag tutorial. I.e., one that shows how the Shape Sheet sections are built up. Any suggestions? Thanks, SteveM ...

Searching good XSL-FO (formatting objects) tutorial for converting XML->PDF
I would like to learn some XSLT-FO handling procedures and need a good tutorial. Unfortunately most of the links in Google refer to books, lessons, XML syntax What I need is an easy step-by-step guide for installing and applying all necessary tools for converting a simple lets say "Hello world" XML doc into pdf with XSL-FO Does someone know such a quick start guide ? Harry You can also check iTextSharp - a C#.net library to output pdf. I took the time to learn XSL-FO, but to me iTextSharp is much easier to learn since you do everything in a .NET language. With XSL-FO I was al...

tutorials don't run
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel the tutorials located in the online help menu within word do not run. i'm trying to find out how to link footer to previous without doing the same to header. I don't know anything about the tutorial. Do do what you want. Menu: View/Formatting Pallette Menu: View/Header and Footer Put cursor into the Header. Uncheck "Link to Previous" Put cursor into the Footer. Check "Link to Previous". --rms www.rmschneider.com On 11/02/10 22:11, alhill@officeformac.com...

tutorials
were the best place for tutorials. Assuming you mean "Where are ...", I would suggest visiting your favorite bookstore and looking in their computer software section. If you prefer something online, try Google. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "lightfoot@gmail.com" <jr.lightfoot@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1167578695.263827.145110@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > were the best place for tutorials. > Publisher 2003 Help and How-to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/...

Free Tutorial website And Ebooks programing tutorials
Free Tutorial website And Ebooks programing tutorials http://www.365x24live.com Java Script Text Book http://www.365x24live.com/JavaScript/INDEX.HTM Applied Cryptography http://www.365x24live.com/Applied%20Cryptography/ewtoc.html Vb Script Text Book http://www.365x24live.com/vbscript/index.html CGI Programming text book http://www.365x24live.com/CGI%20Programming%20Unleashed/index.htm Java Text Book http://www.365x24live.com/java/index.html Programmer's Guide Nokia WAP Server API 1 http://www.365x24live.com/nokia/1.html Aptitude Questions http://www.365x24live.com/aptitude/index.htm...

Scenarios Tutorials
Hi everybody, I am new to exceltip forum. I need help on usage of Scenarios in excel. I have tried to find out Tutorials with example for usingh Scenarios but was unable to dig out anything like i found for Pivot tables (i.e. Pivot table 101 etc.) if any body knows nay link where i can have it for free, plz. tell me. I would be greatful to u. thanx in advance. Vikesh --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ There's a Scenario sample workbook on my web site: http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html Under the heading 'Scenarios', look for 'Model Pricing S...

Tutorial should be with program.
The tutorials should be with all the programs. Excel , Access , Power Point, etc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=155fefb5-4267-43a8-aaa9-d6cacc9c2824&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc ...

Free tutorial
How can I find a fine tutorials/ebboks for batch and shell programming for dos and windows . I have a unix shell programming background . Thanks happytoday wrote: > How can I find a fine tutorials/ebboks for batch and shell programming > for dos and windows . I have a unix shell programming background . Where can I find online tutorials to learn unix shell programming? -- Todd Vargo (Post questions to group only. Remove "z" to email personal messages) --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net --- happytoday (ehabaziz2001@gmail.com) ...

econnect tutorial document
I have tried the help files that come with econnect but I am still not getting a handle of econnect. Does anyone have any document which could serve as a tutorial to getting more familiar with econnect? Something that has examples and exercises. Thanks Thanks. I am looking for something with more examples and screenshots. >-----Original Message----- >There is a new eConnect manual that recently was published to MSDN. > >http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en- us/eConnect8.0_MSDN/generalinformation.asp? > >You can also find the eConnect manual by choosing Enterprise D...

Tutorial
New user. would like simplest instructions to use. Particular problems with saving work (done by default)- instead of dialog box get assistant saying it is publisher -only choice ic to click OK and work disappears. Cant open publisher created works sent as attachment ot e- mail. Don't really know basics. Need lots of help What is your real problem. I don't understand your intentions or needs What version of Publisher are you using? What are you trying to do? You need the same or later version of Publisher to open Publisher files sent to you by e-mail. There is no Publisher viewers...

beginner chart
dear all, I would like to simply create a line chart on an open excel sheet with the data placed in the first 2 columns (a for x axis and b for y axis) i want to use c# code please respond fast email:abdullahshawky@yahoo.com ...

tutorial on calling cygwin bash scripts from powershell?
i've spent some time searching but haven't found much about this. quite a few comparisons of pros and cons of, say, bash versus powershell, but not much on calling back and forth between them. I have used cygwin for years and have begung using powershell in the past year or two; I find both extremely useful, but tend to use them separately: each tends to be good for certain kinds of problems and less good for others. now, however, i want to tackle something I haven't managed yet: calling a cygwin/bash script from inside a powershell script and using the result to do so...

Tutorial
Can anyone suggest an online tutorial or a book for Outlook? I've just started as Office manager for a new company and, having always worked within corporations, have always had an IT department. Now I am the IT department, tea girl - you name it, I'm it! Need to refresh my memory regarding setting up accounts etc. All help gratefully received. Many thanks Michele G'Day Michele, The following sites may help: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/training/CR061832721033.aspx http://www.howto-outlook.com/index.html. These also may help, and include Book recommendations: http://www...

(beginner)validating an xml doc with vb.net
Dear Users, I'm programming a vb.net client; I have to provide a new feature that has to validates an xml document with an existing dtd file (or a schema) associated with the xml document. Anyone knows how can I do it ? Is there any kind of method or instructions that match with my problem ? Any suggest will be kindly appreciated. Best regards. Fabrizio ...

Tutorials
Anybody know how to get to the RMS tutorials. i can't find them anymore. Thanks, Kevin Kevin, If you are looking for the RMS training, you can find more information at: http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/training.aspx The RMS demos can also be found at: http://www.microsoft.com/businessSolutions/Retail%20Management/demos.mspx Hope this helps, Nick -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:489901c47ff1$c07eae30$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Anybody k...

Visual C++ Tutorial
I'm using version 6 of MFC and trying to do the Scribble tutorial. Maybe I don't have the correct book. It doesn't match up with the toolbars, creating member variables, and creating new virtual overrides for classes which make it very difficult (if not impossible) to follow. I have Document number DB65885-0995 copywrite 1995. Is there an ebook of this document that follows MFC version 6? TIA On May 8, 12:45 pm, SWDeveloper <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote: > I'm using version 6 of MFC and trying to do the Scribble tutorial. > Maybe I don't have the correct boo...

Group for Windows 7 beginners???
Is there a *microsoft.public.windows* group for Windows 7 beginners? Thanks, Ron Greetings Ron, Unfortunately Microsoft has moved to forums for 7. The general ones are here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/default.aspx?tab=2 There's also a technet forum for Windows 7 IT-related issues, but that would be beyond the 'beginner' tag. At least officially anyway. -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.com Messenger Resources: http://messenger.jonathankay.com ...

Beginner SOP question
We've just upgraded from v 6.0 to v 9.0 and changed from a third party order entry/invoicing module to GP SOP. I have to re-enter all my invoices from 6/1/06 forward in order to have a complete year of sales history on the new install. With 44 days of invoices to enter, plus current daily invoices, I'm wondering if I can start entering the current invoices using the correct invoice number and then go back and fill in the documents between 5/31/06 & today? Thanks! -- Phil Camp Director of Information Hopkinsville Milling Company Yes, you can. However, are they already r...

Tutorial
Hi, I was wondering if there is a tutorial on how to setup Exchange with a POP3 server. This is what I have and this is what I'd like to do. I'm running 2003 SBS with Exchange 2003, I mostly have XP PRO with 2002/2003 Outlook I use Exchange internally and I have a POP3 externally (hosted by another company, but not my ISP) anyway, I'd like to have my Exchange setup to communicate with the POP3 instead of setting up each Outlook account with the POP3 settings. I know there is an MX record that I need to create but I'm not clear as to what else to do. Thanks for your time,...

Tutorial
I need a good Excel tutorial (free) anyone knows about it ? For some links to tutorials see http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm#tutorials I tend to favor the university sites for a real basic start, to more specifics and for almost any level the video ones are good if you have high speed access they run about 3-5 minutes and are also free. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "cosito1231" <he...

Beginner: Newsletter
Hi there all, This is my first day using Mic Publisher 2003 - I used one of the newsletter templates to insert text and pictures, and even though it looks fine in the inital window I am creating it in, when I create a web preview it looks terrible - the pictures are sometimes blocking the text (I chose to tightly wrap text around pictues) or sometimes it's vice versa, with the text appearing on top of the picture. I've tried messing around with the order (bring to front) function, but it's not making any difference. I'm a total newbie - so i'm pretty sure i'm doi...

Tutorial
Is there a good online tutorial that I can download and print that discusses charting in Office2007? Trying to read through all the help files is really cumberson and ususally those charting sections in published books are too brief. Thanks, ...