Put a checkbox in the header of the datagridview

Hi,
How can I put a checkbox in the header of the datagridview?

Thanks
0
Paul

need smaller right/left header margins
Hi, I'm trying to decrease the size of my header & footer margins (closer to the edge of the page). I can use hard- spaces to increase the margin, but I'm having difficulty finding out how to do the reverse. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks, Jeanette Jeanette, If you are trying to set the print margins these can be entered in the Margins tab of the Page Setup dialog. However, the minimum sizes for the top, bottom, left and right margins are determined by your printer setup. If you try to set a margin that is smaller than the currently selected printer can...

using the ampersand in a header or footer
Is there a way to use the ampersand (&) sign in the headers or footers without entering it twice &&? No it isn't. OTOH is it that bothersome to enter it twice? Regards, Peo Sjoblom >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to use the ampersand (&) sign in the >headers or footers without entering it twice &&? >. > No - the single & is an escape character in Header and Footer strings, indicating that what comes after modifies the format, page numbering, etc. In article <104701c389ab$72172c00$7d02280a@phx.gbl>, "Dean Hendrix&q...

PUTTING NUMBERS IN A CELL
I AM TRYING TO ENTER A NUMBER THAT BEGINS WITH ZERO'S AFTER I ENTER IT THE ZERO'S DISAPPEAR, HOW DO I KEEP THEM IN Please turn off the CAPS Lock, more than two lines would be extremely difficult to read. Reading caps is annoying. Format the column as text, if the leading zero is important to you then it is an identification not a number. The default alignment for text is left aligned which is also better for most identification "numbers". Credit card numbers are 16 digits, are identification and can not be entered as numbers, ever, because Excel only retains 15 si...

Can you put white space outside a textbox?
When I put pictures in my publisher file, sometimes I want captions for the pictures. So I make a tiny textbox that I put under the picture, and type in a caption into that textbox. The problem is that I can make the picture have some space to left and right of it so that text doesn't crowd into the picture, but I can't do that with the textbox containing the caption. Is there any way to prevent outside text from crowding the borders of a textbox? You can move that textbox wherever you need. You don't need to leave space inside when you can steer clear of the textbox itself. ...

Where to put SQL statements in VC++ Application
I am wondering if putting all my SQL statements in the string table is a good idea. Is there a better place to store these statements?? Thanks in advance for any responses. Dominic Inline in the code, they arnt particually helpful to put in the string table. -- - Mark Randall http://zetech.swehli.com "Those people that think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do" Isaac Asimov <dominicgualtieri@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1129050897.519688.176820@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I am wondering if putting all my SQL statements in...

Removing downloaded headers
Hi, I downloaded a whole bunch of headers from my server, but now I'd like to remove them (not process them for server-side deletion). How can I do this? (It must not involve processing the headers in any way because Outlook crashes whenever I do that...see <Xns9549BA876E843yangstaoverbored@ 207.46.248.16>.) Thanks. ...

Put app and icon in task bar?
I have an MFC application that I want to be able to put in the task bar as a small icon and have it pop up the dialog when selected from the task bar. This app is intended to be run from the start up menu and be minimized in the task bar along with all the other start items... Pointers on how to please... By default app goes on the task bar. Do you mean system tray (that by default appears on the bottom right of the screen)? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "ShipHead" <GoAway@SpamBoy.com> wrote in message news:#g1K8UgEFHA.2700@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > I...

counting checkboxes
hello, i have an excel sheet on which there are several checkboxes (form) in different areas, divided into sections, of the sheet. i would like to count the checkboxes that are checked/unchecked without using a macro. that is, using some kind of an inbuilt xl function, such as sum with an if condition. is it possible? thanks, mac. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Checkboxes have a Linked Cell property so you could easly have these i a column with a COUNTIF() function to add up TRUE or FALSE -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Mac, You need VBA for th...

Can I change Headers and footers in selected Reports at the same .
maybe... If you're writing about worksheets in the same workbook, you can group the sheets (click on the first tab and ctrl-click on subsequent tabs). Then File|page setup and change the headers/footers. Remember to ungroup the sheets (just rightclick on any of the grouped sheets and select ungroup sheets) or you may damage your workbook. Almost anything you do to a one sheet (of a group) is done to the rest of the sheets in that group. Tester wrote: -- Dave Peterson Thanks Dave, but no, I need to change headers and footers in over a hundred different folders on a regular bas...

outlook ka-put
After I installed the service pack updates for Microsoft XP, my Outlook has been uable to send or receive any email. I have gotten a few error messages: "unable to connect to network," "server found but did not respond." etc. What the heck do I do? ...

Looking for a checkbox
Hello: I'm looking to put a small checkbox on each row of an Excel Worksheet with code to be executed when the user clicks the checkbox. Can someone point me to a way to do this? THanks -Ed Hi use the checkobox from the toolbox toolbar ('View - Toolbars - Toolbox') -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Ed Landau" <aunst8_2000NO_SPAM@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:e2jlBffmEHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello: I'm looking to put a small checkbox on each row of an Excel Worksheet > with code to be executed when the user clicks the ch...

Saving Header
How does one save a header or footer in Word 2007? Also is it possible to show page # inthe margin on even and odd pages? Go to the Insert tab of the ribbon and in the Header & Footer section, use the Header, Footer or Page Number pulldowns. Alternatively, if you double click in the area above your text at the top of the page, it will open the header pane and display the ribbon Header & Footer Tools Design tab. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, ori...

Sorting with headers
Sometimes - 50% - when I use the toolbar "A-Z" or "Z-A" sort function, Excel sorts my headings in with the data. Most annoying, how can I stop this?? ~Heather Excel tries to figure out what your intended sort range is and whether or not you have a header row. Then it sorts your data accordingly. Excel is not always right in this and that is what you are seeing. Use of the A-Z and Z-A buttons should be taken as having a rather narrow scope. If you find that your data consistently fits within this narrow scope, then use those buttons. Obviously your data is not tha...

click on checkbox copy to active cell
Is there any way to click on a checkbox beside a row of information and copy that row of data to an active cell? Maybe. If your active cell is in column A, you can copy that whole row to the activecell's row. If you use a checkbox from the forms toolbar, you can add as many as you want to the worksheet. But assign each of them the same common macro: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim myCBX As CheckBox Dim myCopyObjectsWithCells As Boolean Set myCBX = ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes(Application.Caller) If myCBX.Value = xlOn Then If myCBX.TopLeftCell.Row = Ac...

checkbox and drop-down list
I want to create a form using excel. i tried dragging a check box into a field and it shows a check box, but it does not allow you to check it. How can I get a check box to work in excel? Also, how would i get a drop down list to work in excel?? Do want want an in-cell dropdown? Data>Validation>Allow>List. Enter =MyList where you have your list in a range of cells named MyList OR =A2:A100 where you list in in that range OR list you options in the window, each separated by a column with no spaces between. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays &quo...

Where to put error handler code for "No current record" error?
Hello, to brighten the essence of my current problem I woud like to describe the situation from scratch. I use Acess 2007. I have two tables 'tblOrders' and 'tblOrderDetails' linked as ODBC tables from MS SQL 2000 Server. Both tables have primary keys: 'tblOrders' has 'orderId' primary key and 'tblOrderDetails' has a pair 'orderId' and 'itemId' as primary key. On server there is also a foreign key constraint defined on key 'orderId' between both tables. In access I have a main form 'frmOrders' bounded to 'tblOr...

How do I put it back?
In Microsoft money 2003. Used to: When I put on my paycheck I would have a window pop up with seperate catagories, "taxes", "healthcare", ect. there were four of them. Now when I put them in I just get one "spit catagories" window. I don't know how I changed it or how to change it back. I can't even find any support that can/ will help me. If anyone knows Please let me know. I will be greatly indeted to you. thank You. Derek "Derek" <Derek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9D38C7E-D837-4376-99D3-79C760EC4F85@mic...

Default Header & Footer?
Using XP, Office 2003 Without using a template, is it possible to, every time, open a new workbook with say filename and date in the footer? If not, will this be possible in Vista/Office2007? Start a new workbook. Set up everything you want--headers/footers/layout... Save it as book.xlt in your XLStart folder. Then excel will use that when you create a new workbook by clicking on the new icon on the standard toolbar. If you want the same thing when you add a new worksheet to an existing workbook, save another workbook (probably a single sheet???) in that same XLStart folder--but name it...

how to put constraints in excel
how to put constraints in excel You need to be more specific in your question. Perhaps Data Validation, on the Data menu, will do what you want. This will allow users to enter only values in a range of numbers in a cell. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "structures" <structures@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EFC87EE4-BC1A-4F88-9E35-0EB42F42881C@microsoft.com... > how to put constraints in excel ...

Put % in ( )

How do put a Logo on the Receipt
Is there anyway I acn put a logo on my Receipt. If I remember I simply copied out the file pos_symbol.gif in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\HTML\Images to get the size, and then renamed that file, uploaded one of my own. Chris "al" wrote: > Is there anyway I acn put a logo on my Receipt. that did not worked, can you be more detailed about it "Chris" wrote: > If I remember I simply copied out the file pos_symbol.gif in C:\Program > Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\HTML\Images to get > the ...

Title page header
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) How do I change the header on only the title page of a document? <Arthur_Lyons@officeformac.com> wrote: > > How do I change the header on only the title page of a document? You could make a section break after your title page. This should enable you to use different headers after the first page. Corentin -- --- Office:Mac MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ --- http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillen...

My Excel column headers have changed to numbers, how do I get bac.
For no reason whatsoeverwhen I open Excel, or an Excel worksheet the column headers are numeric instead of alpha. I have no idea how to get back to alpha. I have done a virus check. Help please Go to Tools>Options>General & remove the check for R1C1 HTH |:>) "Monty" wrote: > For no reason whatsoeverwhen I open Excel, or an Excel worksheet the column > headers are numeric instead of alpha. I have no idea how to get back to > alpha. I have done a virus check. > > Help please Thanks so much - have a good weekend. Hot as hell in sunny SA. &qu...

simple checkbox question
I really dont know much about VBA and/or macros and have what probably is an extremly basic question. I wasnt sure how to word it so when trying to search it i didnt really get any answers. all I want to do is add several checkboxes to a spreadsheet, if the user checks the box, I want the cell underneath it to be equal to 1, or any number or letter, it doesnt matter. i just used 1 in an IF formula but can change it if needed. what i am doing is a timesheet so that users can keep track of how many hours they worked each day, and if that day is a holiday, i want them to be able to use the ch...

Q: Retrieve Headers Only Fails... Sometimes
Hi there, Have a little question here. I use the 'Download Inbox Headers' method to download headers and manually prone all the various spam messages, but every now and then I get the "your e-mail server does not support downloading headers" error message even though it was working fine previously. Then after a few hours of full mail download (spam and all) I can download headers only again! My ISP's mail support doesn't seem to have a clue about what's going on, can anyone give me an answer on what's causing the problem so I can tell them how to fix ...