Convert English language document to Hindi

Is there any software available to convert an English language text document
to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not
transliteration).
For example:
The sentence : My name is Joseph
Should be converted to : ???? ???  ????? ??

How to stop document map pane automatically formatting?
For some obscure reason I am suddenly getting a document map pane appearing on all my documents - old and new. (I've obviously formatted it in somehow.) I do not want to see this. I can remove the pane manually but when the saved document is re-opened the pane has re-appeared. It is also on any files I send by email. Hi Michele, This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website is not all that clear and may have misdirected you. If this is a Word question, I suggest reposting your question to the newsgroup below: http://www.microsoft.com/...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

how to convert date

Convert text to time value

Project Accounting Documents
My client will be using Project Accounting to accumulate costs associated with a job (product, consulting fees, expenses) and then bill the costs to their client at a profit. They will make a product and then transfer it to the project to be billed. This product ships out to the client, so a Packing Slip is needed. Also, a Sales Order Confirmation is needed. I believe I can use the Quote for the Sales Order Confirmation, but it does not have shipping information on it (Ship to, Requested Ship Date, Shipping Method, etc.). The Packing Slip seems non-existent. Has anyone else had th...

how do i shrink a a4 document into a5
im useing publisher and have done a a4 size document. but i would like to srink it to a5 then copy it so i have it twice on one pice of a4. can u help me. Setup your page for A4, Width - 21cm - Height - 14.8cm, portrait. Publisher will say it will print two per sheet. Use opposite measurements if you want a landscape orientation. Select your text boxes, format, autofit text, click shrink text on overflow. Resize your other objects until it all fits on the new size. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mattymoo&q...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Sharing a excel document over the internet
Hey everyone, I am looking to improve a few things with a client of mine. I have an excel worksheet(office 2000, but we coudl also purchase office xp if needed) which contains work that i have to do for my client. What i would like to do is setup an excel doc that would inform us(depending who modifies the document) that there were changes made (like in outlook or something). Example: he writes that he wants me to install 2 new computers in section d(whatever) of the office. HE then saves the excel file, and outlook automatically sends me a notice that it has been modified. I then double ...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Configure regional settings and language from access VBA
Hi all i build automation in access that updates the data base one of the problem i bumped is that if the regional setting are on other language beside english it will raise an error indicating on the characters is there an option to stablize the automation to the relevant the language that the windows use ((for example i had problem when the language in the regional language settings was on german ...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

How to bring 50 lines in Latin with 50 in English L1 under E1
I want to combine 2 chapters of the same book one is in Latin and one is in English. Each translation has many lines each line has a number. How can I insert line nr.1 in English after line nr 1 in Latin, without using the Clipboard.It only holds 12 lines and I have to copy each one separately and paste it one by one. Does anyone know of a quicker way? =?Utf-8?B?U3BlZWR5IEdvbnphbGVzJyB5b3VuZyBjb3VzaW4=?= <Speedy Gonzales' young cousin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:582A738F-78F9-4994-9EF7-D843C51B5E06@microsoft.com: > I want to combine 2 chapters of the same book on...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

My keyboard is locked up in a Word Document
I can't backspace or type any letters or numerals in a word document but the keyboard works fine in excel, etc. If this happens in new, blank documents, exit Word and rename the normal.dot file (normal.dotm if you are using Word 2007). To find the file, you can search for it in Windows; be sure to search hidden files and folders. If this happens with a particular document, only, it might be protected or possibly corrupt. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "SK Teacher" <SK Teacher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27CC9DD4-BE35-4E4C-B45...

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Tables Documentation
Hi, What physical table contains the Vendor Default Accounts? Many thanks, -Itai PM00203 -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Itai" <iba@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:%23uSSRe9hFHA.328@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > What physical table contains the Vendor Default Accounts? > > Many thanks, > > -Itai > > > > Yah. that's what I thought, but this table is empty. Yet all of our vendor's default accounts are working well. It must be stored somewhere else. Any idea where? Thanks, -Itai "Victo...

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...