Add image over other images

Hey guys,

Basically I have two pictures:

A map (quite a large picture)
A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points)

Anyone have any idea how I could go about this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

0
bourkeyo

Am 05.05.2010 05:51, schrieb bourkeyo:
> Basically I have two pictures:
>
> A map (quite a large picture)
> A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points)
>
> Anyone have any idea how I could go about this?

Take a look at the following classes/methods:

'Bitmap': Constructor and 'Save' method.
'Graphics': Methods 'FromImage' and 'DrawImage'.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask :-)!

--
  M S   Herfried K. Wagner
M V P  <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Add on

Photoshop 6.0 image is discolored when imported into Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, <br><br>I am trying to import an image from Photoshop 6.0 (Mac Classic version) into Word in publishing layout mode. I have the image saved on my OS X desktop. When I drag the image from my desktop into the word document it appears, but it is too blue! The white does not appear to be affected, but the green is brighter and the pink is purple. This is important as the image needs to be in-keeping with the color-scheme of the rest of the document. What is causing this, and how can I correct it? It ...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Send as Email Images not appearing in Outlook Message
I have a user who sends out a newsletter from Publisher through Outlook using the Send as E-mail | Send the page as message. We're using Office 2003. When she sends the message to herself to test it, she see a small red X and the text of the newsletter but all of the graphics are missing. When she sends it to someone else, they see the newsletter as she intended. It doesn't appear to be an issue with Outlook displaying images (her settings in Outlook Tools | Options | Security | Download Pictures are the same as everyone elses). To test that, we copied the newsletter to Wo...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Web Images in Publisher
Hi all, Got a problem with images in publisher. When a publish on Web, the site i�ts so slow to see the images. Any idea? Thank a lot. >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, > >Got a problem with images in publisher. When a publish on Web, the site i=B4ts >so slow to see the images. Any idea? > >Thank a lot. > > >. > Repost in the Publisher Web Design section of these Newsgroups. Chuck Davis wrote: > Repost in the Publisher Web Design section of these Newsgroups. Hey Chuck. I never saw a reply as to whether or not I could use your newsletter on the pu...

Desktop image. How can I set it up?
How can I change de desktop background image from my Visual C++ program??? Check SystemParametersInfo() However, something like: SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETDESKWALLPAPER,0,"PathToYourWallPaper.bmp",SPIF_U PDATEINIFILE); should work. -- Elias "Jaime Boloix" <mm197528@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKEPHW89DHA.2480@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How can I change de desktop background image from my Visual C++ program??? > > ...

Map Add-On?

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

Add target to trend chart
I've created a chart trending our company's daily rank over time. We have a specific rank as a target goal, and I'd like that to appear as a flat line on the chart, so we know how far we have to go. How can I get such a line, without having to populate a new column with the same number? Thanks Two options, 1) Simply draw a line where your target is at using the drawing toolbar. 2) Add an additional series to your chart containing two points. The X value of the points indicates the length of your line. The Y values should be set to your target. "Patience" <...

Can I add other data to a pivot chart
I want to add a target line to a pivot chart. The data for the target line would be from a different source (worksheet) to the underlying pivot table. Is this possible (by workaround or otherwise)? A pivot chart can only display data from the pivot table. This can be overcome by drawing a line and hoping it doesn't move too much. I would instead make a regular chart from the pivot table, and add the data for the additional line. To make a regular chart from a pivot table, select a blank cell that's not touching the pivot table and start the chart wizard. In step 2, you must use...

How To Add Filters To Add Ins List ???
I am using Power Point 2003 with XP Pro OS. I have install the conversion to read office 2007. When I use the Add In, it only shows 2003 power point extension .ppt How do I add the ability to show 2007 power point files too ??? Can someone tell me what I need to do to add the ability to see 2007 power point files??? I is very knowledgeable on VBA. Thank You, Gary You have to have all the Windows updates as of the time the Compatibility Pack was released. That was around October 2008, so you should have those. :-) That said, my Office 2003 installation on Windows...

Signatures with Images showing up garbled
All, I am having a curious problem where certain recipients of messages we send get to recipients with garbled sigs. These sigs are composed of HTML, and a ..jpg file. Any ideas on what causes this, and how to get around it? TIA, -P On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:59:16 -0700, "TwistedPair" <twistedpair@mail.com> wrote: >All, >I am having a curious problem where certain recipients of messages we send >get to recipients with garbled sigs. These sigs are composed of HTML, and a >.jpg file. Any ideas on what causes this, and how to get around it? > >TIA, >...