Wanted vb.net trainer -hyderabad location

Hi friends!!

Greetings!!

We are in need of a vb.net trainer urgently for hyderabad
location..pls forward ur resumes to meghanaitsol@gmail.com

With regards,

Meghana IT Solutions
0
Meghana

"Meghana" <meghanaitsol@gmail.com> wrote in message

> We are in need of a vb.net trainer

And the best place to find one, in your considered opinion, is in a
peer-to-peer newsgroup dedicated to C#...?

Sounds like a VB.NET trainer is the least of your requirements...

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

0
Mark
3/19/2010 2:14:45 PM
On 19-03-2010 04:14, Meghana wrote:
> We are in need of a vb.net trainer urgently for hyderabad
> location..pls forward ur resumes to ...

I can't but wonder what software comes out of
a shop were they look for VB.NET people in the
C# group.

Arne

0
ISO

want questions

Installation mfc.net
Hi, I am creating an .inf file to perform multiple DLL installations. Amongst them my ActiveX depends on several DLL to include: olepro32.dll stdole2.tlb asycfilt.dll oleaut32.dll msvcr71.dll mfc71u.dll mfc71.dll Many examples building my Cabinet package do not have information about the latest mfc71; instead, the only document you can find is about mfc42.dll as in the following document: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;167158 The mfc42.dll most of us got is now: 6.2.4131.0. What DLLs are actually included in the self extracting mfc42.cab Microsoft publishes? ...

I want more!

how to send and receive mails through vb code
Hi I want to send and receive mails, attachments through vb code. And i want one more information.How to import sheet1 -> particular row in excel file from vb and save some information in sheet 2 in same file. if anyone knows kindly mail me. very urgent thanks in advance Nithya <nithya.2k5@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1162400155.935561.124860@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi I want to send and receive mails, attachments through vb code. > And i want one more information.How to import sheet1 -> particular row > in excel file from vb and save some information...

Define a range name using VB
I have a macro setup that imports and copies data from two source files into an excel spreadsheet. What I want to do after I have imported all of the information is to select the data, and then define it as a name for use in a pivot table. The code I'm using at the moment to slect the range (no matter the lenght of data) is: ******************** Sub RangeSelect() ' This will select all the current cells no matter the size ' of the data that has been imported Range(ActiveCell, ActiveCell.End(xlDown).End(xlToRight)).Select End Sub ******************** The number of fields is ...

Text want wrap in text box

Why is .NET 2.0 required to deploy an app using VC2005 C++ Setup project?
I just created a setup project for my mfc app. I noticed that in the prerequisites section the .NET 2.0 is checked by default. My app does not need the framework (at least this is what I think). If I clear the checkbox, build the project, and then try to deploy it on a machine with ..NET 1.1 the installer fails with a message complaining about missing .NET 2.0. I'm not sure if this the installer that needs the framework or my app. Are there any mfc8 dlls dependant on the framework? Thanks Hi, > I just created a setup project for my mfc app. I noticed that in the > p...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Net Use Question
I have a simple Workgroup at home and all I want to do is share a drive. Primary computer is set up with Login: phil Password:123 IP 192.168.60.155 Shared Name: e Drive I want: E: I want to set this up so it will auto login every time from my other computer. This is what I used. net use e: \\192.168.60.155\e password:123 /User:phil /Persistent:Yes It tells me the password is bad. If I just use: net use e: \\192.168.60.155\e /user:phil It then prompts me for the pw and i just type in 123 and everything works. How do you get it to take the password? Thanks! ...

Visual Basic.net
I currently work in Finance and have been told that VB.net is a useful tool for financial modeling which I want to learn. Any opinions on this? Thanks -- Mark "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14FAA95A-4D62-452F-A21D-24D2CB4F0396@microsoft.com... >I currently work in Finance and have been told that VB.net is a useful tool > for financial modeling which I want to learn. Any opinions on this? This group is for VB 6 and earlier; VB.Net is a substantially different language. You need to ask in a group with "dotnet" i...

Sync Outlook at two location
Hi All, I want to Sync outlook at my home and office, I'm using Outlook 2003 at both side What can I do? Thank you very much. Ken Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Ken asked: | Hi All, |=20 | I want to Sync outlook at my home and office, I'm using Outlook 2003 | at both side | What can I do? | Thank you very much. |=20 | Ken...

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

Check boxes
Hi---I am setting up a form with various check boxes. I want to set up a range of check boxes so if any of these boxes are checked, then one corresponding check box if also checked. On the flip side, if none in the range of boxes are checked, then the one corresponding box is also not checked. I hope this can be done with a formula or conditional formatting, instead of a macro....if it takes a macro, whoever resonds to this question, please explain in easy terms---I don't have a lot o fmacro experience. Thanks!!! A boolean checkbox reflects the TRUE / FALSE value of the cell it ...

I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005
Hi, I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005 the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me. Thanks a lot. http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/products/vspro/details/default.aspx -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fcvcnet" <fcvcnet@163.com> wrote in message news:#xJvGnNPGHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I want to know something about Visual Studio 2005 > the size of it , and the System Requirements, who knows , please tell me. > Thanks a lot. > > Thank you so much! But I can not find the Visual Studi...

When repeating city want zipcode to populate
Making a data base of mailing addresses. Is there a formula to use to get a zipcode to populate in a cell when a city and state is entered in two other cells? Thanks. See help on VLOOKUP function. Or go here for excellent help and an example workbook. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlFunctions02.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:05:32 -0800, jrw - esq. <jrw - esq.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Making a data base of mailing addresses. Is there a formula to use to get a >zipcode to populate in a cell when a city and state is entered in two other >...

Want Windows Mail to open my live.com mail
What are the server settings to have my live.com mail open in my Windows Mail To access Hotmail accounts with Windows Mail, you have to use POP3. See href="http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 for SMTP (outgoing) With the newer Windows Live Mail, it's much easier. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "Sue Ann" wrote in message news:e$a0jezMLHA.1868@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... What are the server settings to have my live.com mail open in my Windows Mail ...

Visio Programmers Wanted
I am looking for a programmer with experience programming for Visio to develop a documentation tool. It can be a remotely developed project anywhere on the globe. ...

Problem with Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C49AAA.915DD4E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Received the following message from Microsoft entitiled "Microsoft = Security Bulletin Summary for September 2004": ******************************************************************** Title: Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2004 Issued: September 14, 2004 Version Number: 1.0 Bulletin: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D34846 ****************************************...

My dataset contains units; I want to chart percentages
I am preparing a presentation in Powerpoint. My slides contain line charts. I want the dataset to be shown and reflect actual units and the graph to reflect percentages. For example, in period 1, customer purchased 80 units of Brand A and 20 units of Brand B; therefore, in period 1 Brand A represents 80% of customer's purchases and brand B represents 20%. In period 2, customer purchased 150 units of Brand A and 50 Units of Brand B. Therefore, although the number of Brand A units sold increased by 70 units from period 1 to period 2, Brand A's market share declined from 80% to...

visio 2003 ocx in vb.net
Does anyone know where I can find examples of how to use the ocx in vb.net? I am an experienced vb.net programmer but I am completely new to visio so I need examples of how to do some of the most basic things like how to show/hide toolbars, how to add controls. etc.. Thanks, Bill Here's a good place to start: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odc_vis2003_ta/html/odc_vsprogrammingwithvisioactivexcontrol.asp and download the Visio 2003 SDK as well: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=557120bd-b0bb-46e7-936a-b8539898d44d&displayla...

Want to Flag multiple messages
Is there any way to select several messages and Flag them all at once in Outlook 2002? Thanks! ...

Finding IP from vb.net
The code below seems to work but it gives me the IPv6 IP address in ip (0) (the array of IPs). How can I get the IP4? In fact I am not too worried since I am really after the Geo location from the IP as part2! So any type of IP will do as long as I can get the location from it. Hardy Imports System.Collections.Specialized Imports System.Net Public Class Form1 Private Function GetIPs() As StringCollection Dim localIP = New StringCollection() Dim localHostName = Dns.GetHostName() Dim hostEntry = Dns.GetHostEntry(localHostName) ' Grab ...