View Property Values of a Remoting Object

Hi,

My application has many remoting objects. Each object has some properties.
But I cannot watch the value of these properties using Visual Studio watch
windows.  I use VS 2005 and 2008. What should I do to view the vaues of the
properties

Thanks!

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Batch Status value
I understand that an article in the knowledgebase (ID 891318) describes the meaning of the Batch Status values. But I no longer have access to this information. Can someone please summarize the values? All I want to be able to do is retrieve the batch number of the current open batch on a particular register. Thanks, Steve P. I believe that would be zero, but it would be easy enough to check... In POS, open the Journal - the batch number should be displayed. Now do a query for that batch number and check the status. Now do a query for the status value you found - there should be one rec...

formula a value in a formula
The formula below will produce a value that is greater than 6 in my spreadsheet. However, I want to add another condition to this formula to minus .5 ofF the value anytime the formula produce a value greater than 6. Is this possible? =IF((OR(TIME!I11="",TIME!G11="")),0,IF((TIME!I11<TIME!G11),((TIME!I11-TIME!G11)*24)+24,(TIME!I11-TIME!G11)*24)) Yes. Let X be your formula w/o the 1st =. Then =IF(X>6, X-0.5,X) will do what you want. Hth, Merjet ...

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

OrderBy property in VBA
I want to set a button on a form that will filter and sort the records. The filter works ok, but I can't get the sort to work. Forgive me, i'm self-taught. DoCmd.ApplyFilter , "isnull(fldDateOff) = true" Forms("frmProject").OrderBy "fldDOB DESC" I can't find an OrderBy example anywhere. Any help gratefully received. tia tezza You must also set the form's OrderByOn property to True after you set the OrderBy property. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Tezza" <tezza@home.com> wrote in message news:%23...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

I wish to assign Quantity the value of [Quantity]-[OrderAmt]
Hello I have a some related tables (and the relationships work fine on the form) two of the fields are [tblBrochures]![Quanity] and [tblOrders]![OrderAmt], both the fields are "single" and bound I wish to assign Quantity the value of [Quantity]-[OrderAmt] Can you tell me how to do this please? Thanks Tony, Ummm, could be me but I don't get it... Did you mean you want to show the Balance in a Text Box? -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://ww...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

Multiple value in Advanced Find
According to MS CRM 3.0 for Dummies book written by Joel Scott and David Lee, I should be able to type in multiple value in a field by typing in ; to seprate the value but it's not working, is this a bug? It works if I choose multiple value from the drop down list but doesn't work when I type in the value (i.e. if I am looking for multiple states and type in CA;NY;FL). Thanks, Joyce ...

Account Views Order
Is there any way of manually setting the order in which views are displayed in the drop down box for Accounts? We've created a number of similar views all starting with the word "account" followed by a username (eg: Account - Joe Bloggs etc..) and ideally want them displayed in the list together alphabetically but at the moment they're all mixed in with other views in no logical order. It's not a major problem but would make the system more user friendly if we could have all these views together in the list, is this possible? Thanks, Steve Sorry Steve, That view lis...

find and replace multiple values in one statement
is it possible to do a find and replace with one statement using a variable? for example instead of: Selection.Replace What:="$", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, _ SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, _ ReplaceFormat:=False Selection.Replace What:="-", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, _ SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, _ ReplaceFormat:=False is it possible to use Selection.Replace What:=MyChar, Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, _ ...

"deleted objects" queue ?
Hi to all, i just found out the existance of a "deleted objects" queue on my Front-End exchange 2003 server. There is some mail stuck in that queue that have a valid destination group. Could someone tell me what is the purpose of that queue and also give me some tips on how to retreive emails in that queue ? Thanks! ;) Antoine Are all the emails destined for a Distribution Group? If so the problem might be the expansion server on the group itself. Check that there is a valid expansion server listed on the DG. Nue "Antoine Auger-Giroux" <AntoineAugerGiroux@dis...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...

Present Value of equal payments of a future value
I have a known future value = $300,000 worth of stock options in year 2012. A third of this value $100,000 will vest on 12/31/2010. A third of this value $100,000 will vest on 12/31/2011. A third of this value $100,000 will vest on 12/31/2012. Estimated rate of increase per year 5%. How do I find the present value at the end of each year for the vested stock options and have my present value plus interest earned equal my future value. I have tried to use PV tables and get a total of PV amounts plus interest that is greater then my future value. -- Thanks Q "Que...