View Property Values of a Remoting Object

Hi,

My application has many remoting objects. Each object has some properties.
But I cannot watch the value of these properties using Visual Studio watch
windows.  I use VS 2005 and 2008. What should I do to view the vaues of the
properties

Thanks!

Excel 2007
Hi all, We have a spreadsheet that was set up to link to a database via a system DSN. To simplify deployment of this, I'd like to change this to connect via the connection string below: DRIVER=SQL Server;SERVER=xxx;UID=xxx;PWD=xxx;DATABASE=xxx; I've done this for another spreadsheet, and it was easy (Data tab- >Connections->Properties), but in this next spreadsheet the Connection Properties for one connection are greyed out/disabled, so I can't change the string. Does anyone have any ideas how to enable these values again so I can change the connection string? thanks! ...

Missing values for Modified_By in CustomerAddressBase?
Is it by design, a bug, or a config option that the CRM s/w does not populate certain fields in the rows of "children" tables? For example, why don't I ever see any values in the Created_By or Modified_By column in CustomerAddressBase, which is foreign-keyed back to (or "hangs off of") AccountBase? Thanks in advance for any help or advice. The Created_By or Modified_By does get updated everytime a record is entered into the corresponding table, in this case it will be a Account or Contact's Address under "More Address". If these values doesn't...

SBS 2003
Hey Guys Got a small issue with two SBS 2003 Premium Edition sites. Both have two NICs installed. One for LAN and one for WAN. Off the LAN we have one Windows 2003 Terminal Server set up. Remote users can be running along sweet as a nut then suddenly without any obvious reason they lose communications to the Terminal Server..? Their VPN session is still connected to the SBS box but they can no longer connect through the SBS box to the Terminal Server with Remote Desktop Connection! They can create a VPN tunnel to the SBS box as they normally do but when they try and ...

Cannot view vendor list on Business Portal
I try view the vendor list on purchasing center Page, but show this message "An error occurred while retrieving data from Microsoft Dynamics GP. Administrator, see the server log for more information" ...

Property or facilities management tools
Looking for a facilities maintenace schedule template. Has anyone developed some good property management tools? Maintenance tasks lists, HVAC and other large equipment maintenance log sheets, inventory of property with replacement costs. I would really like to see someone else's hard work before I re-invent the wheel. I don't have time to do that! ...

getting windows emails to flash dive & accessig windows mail remot
I am a novice to the ultimate degree, 2 questions: 1. Can I send my windows emails to a flash drive? If so how do I do it. 2. Can I access my windows mail remotely? If so How? 1. Not directly. The Windows Mail message store must be on a local hard drive. However you can export email messages: File, Export, Messages, Microsoft Windows Mail. 2. You can't access the Windows Mail program remotely. But assuming you allow Windows Mail to leave a copy of messages on the server, you should be able to access just about any mail server via webmail. Who is your mail service provider? ...

How to use a ListCtrl in a doc/view application?
I have build a application with a CFormView with a ListControl on the dialog resource. I want to know where you are suppose to declare the variable that is used to reference that listcontrol. I Just used the class wizard to add a reference to it in my view class, but how to I access that variable in my document class. I want to say update my list from within the doc class, How do I do that? Hope this all makes sense. >I have build a application with a CFormView with a ListControl on the dialog >resource. I want to know where you are suppose to declare the variable that >is used to...

View formatting in draft view
I used to know how to view an on screen list of the formatting for each paragraph in draft view, but I have forgotten how to do this, and I can't find it in help. Please help. -- Dana I believe you are referring to the style area. In Word 2007, you can enable its display at Office button | Word Options, Advanced category: "Style area pane width in Draft and Outline views." -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "danappofc" <danappofc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:E1C59D86-9CC0-46FE-8EB5-5AF0E1444F1B@microsoft.com... >I used to know how t...

Find & Replace
How can I get a summary of how many replacements have been made using Find/Replace cammand and using option replace all. Using Excel 97 and Win XP. Had it in the past using Excel 97 and Win 98. Any chance you were using a utility from Jan Karel Pieterse? You can find FlexFind here: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ Claes G wrote: > > How can I get a summary of how many replacements have been made > using Find/Replace cammand and using option replace all. > > Using Excel 97 and Win XP. > > Had it in the past using Excel 97 and Win 98. -- Dave Peterson Sorry Dave, I m...

Fonts from the value pack
Hi, I recently added the extra fonts from the value pack. They show up in my libraries and in Office. Shortlly after I installed them, they showed up in my OfficeX applications but now do not! I've tried reinstalling but get a message that they are already there. How can I get them back? Why did they show up and then disappear????Thanks in advance. Check Font Book (in Applications) and see if the fonts show up there. If not, try reinstalling the fonts and then repairing permissions. On 5/22/04 12:57 PM, in article bd5ec86f.0405220957.5b89d84a@posting.google.com, "Priscilla&quo...

Outlook 2002 views grouping/sorting
I noticed a (irritating) difference between Outlook 2000 and 2002 definition of folder Views. Back in 2000, you could set to group by Conversation Topic, which lumped all emails with the same email subject together. Now it was still sorted by date first, meaning the subject-topic with the most recent received (descending) email with be positioned on top. So it was going by Sort, then Group. Now in 2002, the priority has been reversed. It is grouped first then sorted by date. Meaning the email subject with the first in alphabetical order will ALWAYS be positioned on top, even when its latest ...

No stack shown while remote debugging a crash
Hi All, We were trying to do remote debugging for a VC++ application (developed in VSTS 2008), The remote machine does not have any debugger installed so the default crash dialog just shows two buttons "Send Report" and "Close Program". We have installed the remote debugger on Remote machine and when the program crashes and the crash dialog comes we attach the program with the VC++ running on other machine, but there we are not able to see the stack. When we say "Pause" then a message box comes saying "The program is deadlocked, no thread is runnin...

Can't view PF properties
When ever I try to get to my public folder properties I first get a "Enter Network Password" dialog box. I try to type in the Admin password 4x and than get the error message: Access Denied. Facility: Win32 ID no: 80070005 Exchange Service Manager I am trying to get to the properties screen to give a user permissions to the folder. Can anyone help ...

gathering approach file properties(inventory)
HI, How can we gather the information pertaining to forms,reports,macros etc from an approach file? Is there any tool/program available? cheers, nuti The only way I know is to use Approach to open the database, learn what it does, and make notes and screenshots. Then set about re-creating (and probably improving) the design and functionality in Access. On 25 May 2006 22:38:16 -0700, "Nuti" <naveennuti@gmail.com> wrote: > HI, > >How can we gather the information pertaining to forms,reports,macros >etc from an approach file? Is there any tool/program availab...

Installed products view
Hi, all: We've got a requirement to develop a view to show the full picture of a customer (a 360� view). The standard "account" details form shows almost everything we need to see, except the products that are installed for each client (regarless in which sales order they were purchased). We need some kind of "union" between installation sales orders and deactivation sales orders. Copying the solution we know from other CRM platforms, we're going to build a new table (i.e. assets), which will be similar to the offer items or sales order items, but will refl...

Data Valid
How would I insert in my input box of data validation the values of cells D6 and F4 basically if the user clicks on a cell F6 I want it to reference f4 and d6 if they are in cell f8 I would like it to reference f4 and d8 if they are in cell ax106 I would like to refernece ax4 and d106... so on. You cannot use a union as the source of a list, so I would simply reference both cells somewhere else, say =F4 in cell F100 and =D6 in cell F101 and then use F100:F101 as the DV list source. You can then copy those cells across the sheet as needed. -- HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "ash3154&qu...

Find row/column of value in Unsorted Array
I am trying to do the following. I have an unsorted array with values 12 columns wide, and 15 rows deep (Fantasy Football scores, 12 owners, 15 weeks) I can find the actual value using the large function on the UNSORTED array. But now I want to find the owner, and week, the largest value occurred. A visual can be seen at http://movieraiders.com/ffb/Categories.htm Under the records tab, weekly section I am having to manually type the week and Manager because I can't figure out how to pull the data from the corresponding worksheet. Thoughts? ------------------------------------------...

hiding objects in gal
hi newsgroup, what i want to do, is to make some distribution groups in the GAL visible only for specific users and hide it for all other users. how can i do that ?? platform:exchange2k regards stephan ...

bindingSource.Position = ... doesn't change the current property.
Hello. I have bs as BindingSource When I do : bs.Position = 3. Current isn't changed to the position I gave. What should I do instead ? Thanks :) Am 29.05.2010 20:10, schrieb Mr. X.: > Hello. > I have > bs as BindingSource > > When I do : > bs.Position = 3. > > Current isn't changed to the position I gave. > > What should I do instead ? How do you see that it doesn't change? I've tried it based on the example here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.bindingsource.current(VS.90).aspx ...

Viewing Tasks
Outlook 2007 We are trying to use the Task feature of Outlook more effectively. Toward that end, I have given my supervisor Author permissions to my task list. He is able to view my task list (he even gets my custom views) and he can assign me tasks. Now he would like to have a view where he can see all the tasks that he has assigned to all employees, and see all those tasks in a single view. Is there any way to do that? --Tom yes. If he has Assigned Tasks, when he did so left the setting ON "keep updated copies of Assigned Tasks on my Task List". In his Tasks folde...

I want a formula to ignore text values in cell references
If text is input into some cells referenced by a formula I want the formula to ignore whatever text it finds and just calculate the result of the numbers in cells. How do i do this? Presently the formula displays #VALUE! where there is text in one or more of the cells referenced. Use ISNUMBER(): In place of A1 use =IF(ISNUMBER(A1),A1,"") -- Gary''s Student "Russellrupert" wrote: > If text is input into some cells referenced by a formula I want the formula > to ignore whatever text it finds and just calculate the result of the numbers > in cells...

create views in a dialog based application
hi, I need to have a few views (fixed number) in a frame in a Dialog based application. Something like the multiple document (some views that can be freely moved, resized, ... ). How can it be implemented in a dialog application? I do not need the open/save/document view structure/... . A class derived from CFrameWnd somehow does this, the problem is that this class can move outside of its parent. Thanks a lot, Behzad It can be done but why would you want to do it. If you want Doc/View and a dialog app, look at CFormView which takes dialog as a template. Having said that, you can u...

Task List
A great convenience would be to show the task list as well as my inbox. Any way to show it ? TIA ~~N~~ Not until Office 2007. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, ~~Nightcrawler~~ asked: | A great convenience would be to show the task list as well as my | inbox. Any way to show it ? TIA | | ~~N~~ ...

Viewing Spreadsheet Data
When viewing the spreadsheet data on a particular excel file, using a network. The spreadsheet file shows a blank sheet until viewed in print preview. The data is visible on one computer but not the other. The data prints OK but is not visible! Any suggestions? ...

How to Change Order of Views under Current View
Outlook 2003 - I have my calendar views showing in the left side navigation pane by selecting View/Arrange By/Show Views in Navigation Pane. I have created 2 custom views and would like them to show at the top of the list, not the bottom. Anyone know of a way to do this? Thanks! ...