unhelpful deserialization error - cannot load type, but why?

This code -

private static void Test()
{
    using (XmlReader reader = XmlReader.Create("ExecutionPlan.xml", new
XmlReaderSettings()))
    {
        XmlSerializer serializer = new
XmlSerializer(typeof(TEST.ShowPlanXML));
        ShowPlanXML plan = (TEST.ShowPlanXML)serializer.Deserialize(reader);
        Console.WriteLine(plan.Version);
    }
}

throws this exception -

"Could not load type 'TEST.ShowPlanXML' from assembly 'TEST,
Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.":"TEST.ShowPlanXML

ShowPlanXML is a 8000+ line class generated by xsd.exe from
http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2004/07/showplan/showplanxml.xsd

I'm really at a loss as to why it can't load the type. I'm able to
instantiate one directly in this assembly. What gives ??

An alternate answer could be - where in the Framework can I find the SQL
Server execution plan object model, so I don't have to deal with this
directly?

Paul

0
PJ6

Determining error associated with polynomial trend lines.
I have a plot that requires a polynomial trend line to the fourth power that has error associated with the y-axis values only. From this point on, I'm relying on the equation displayed by excel to further manipulate that data, which I have done and double checked with excel and it's corrrect. I'm having difficulty, however, in continuing the calculations of associated error. Is Excel capable of outputting the error associated with each coefficient of the generated trend line equation? If it is possible, how do you do it? - BJR See Help for the LINEST function. You mig...

mortgage amortization error
I made a large extra principal payment on my mortgage. MS Money produced an updated amortization schedule showing the new principal payment would be a much larger percentage of my total payment (that is, each payment would include much less interest than before). The actual allocation for the next payment on July 1 followed the original amortization schedule rather than the new one. In dollars, in June my monthly payment of $870 included $584 in principal. In July--after the large extra payment--the amortization schedule showed the July payment would be about $710 in princi...

How to use WebBrowser control without loading add-ons
HI, all, I use a WebBrowser ActiveX control in my program. I think it will run faster if the WebBrowser doesn't load the add-ons. I have many add-ons installed in my system and so many items was added in the context menu, the IE start very slowly. But I don't need these add-ons in my program. Is it possible to use WebBrowser control without load the add-ons? I don't mean just hide the context menu items by IDocHostUIHandler interface. Thanks Dapu On May 9, 1:57 am, "zhaod...@gmail.com" <zhaod...@gmail.com> wrote: > HI, all, > > I use a WebBrowser Act...

550 Mailbox Unavailable Errors on Incoming Mail
Hi, We are getting a couple of domains having trouble sending to our domain on our SBS 2003 Server with Exchange 2003 SP1. The two domains are based in 1. Italy and 2. Nepal. This is the error they receive and we do not get their email. No address at our domain will receive email from these domains. Pls Help. I post the two examples below. They both appear to use Oulook Express but that doesn't seem to be the problem. We receive mail from all other domains just fine. Our MX record is: 10 mail.fpmt.org. [TTL=3601] IP=70.103.203.75 [TTL=3601] [US] which is the corect IP address. .7...

After install CRM 3.0 beta, logon error: Authentication Error.
I was installed Microsoft CRM 3.0 Beta(90 days trial PID)- Professional Edition But after installed CRM 3.0 beta, logon error: Authentication Error. I think the trial version should can be used. :( Any answers? "CEO" wrote: > I was installed Microsoft CRM 3.0 Beta(90 days trial PID)- Professional Edition > > But after installed CRM 3.0 beta, logon error: Authentication Error. > > I think the trial version should can be used. :( Due to NDA, questions related tot he Bea builds should be addressed in the private newsgroups. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM &...

If closed then set the form to load information as snapshot
Hi. I have a field /yes/no) that tells if the process is closed or not. I want that the form property RecordsetType be snapshopt when the process was closed and Dynaset when is open or set as No. Regards, Marco Hi Marco, I can't answer exactly what you asked. But if what you are wanting to achieve is to prevent any change to a record where the Closed field is Yes, you can accomplish this by setting the AllowEdits property of the form to No when the Closed field is Yes. All you need is code similar to this in the form's Current event: Me.AllowEdits = Not(Me!ClosedFieldNa...

Error
I want to hide the insert and format menu items when i begin my program and make them visible again before i close. This is my code for hiding them on open: Private Sub Workbook_Open() CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls ("Format").Visible = False CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls ("Insert").Visible = False End Sub ....but I'm getting Run-time error '91': Object variable or With block variable not set. Any ideas as to why? Thanks, mika. Try Applcation.CommandBars. HTH -Dave "mika." <conceptualness@ho...

Out of Memory (Error 7) when adding a VBA function
Hi all - WinXP/Access2003/All updates installed/2 GB of memory/Late model Dell PC. I'm getting an unexpected "Out of memory" error when I try to add a new function to a module. Pressing the [Help] button on this error dialog informs me that the error number is “7” and suggests things like: procedures are too complex and the like, but I have built much more complex VB code along with more modules than this in the past. I've been editing the file for some time, adding code for new functions and procedures at will with no trouble. In fact, I’ve been building the file ...

When I attempt to save a workbook I get a disk is full error
I have a copy of Excel 2003 installed on a server. It is in a share were the 4 people on out team can access throuh a mapped drive. When any of us open the workbook make some changes and attempt to save it we get a messavebox that says the disk is full. This in not true. If we save the workbook to our desttop, make the edits save it and copy it back to the server they are saved for the next person to see without a problem. This adds a good deal of time to the changes over the month and we would like to know ifanyone can tell us why we cannot edit the file directly on the server. It...

XmlSchemaValidator and XmlSerializer.Deserialize()
In an application which uses an XML file, I wish to use XmlSchemaValidator class to validate this file against the XSD file.. In the example of msdn, ( http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.xml.schema.xmlschemavalidator(VS.80).aspx ) , before initialising the XmlSchemaValidator, XmlSerializer is initialised. I saw that if there is a node or attribute which is not valid (to xml schema), the method XmlSerializer.Deserialize() launches an exception. It means that before validating this file ( or stream ) its already controlled by Deserialize method. I wish to know what is the n...

Compile error: Expected Sub, Function, or Property
I don't program very much so I am prone to silly errors. I just can't get the following subprocedure to call my funtion. I keep getting the "Compile error: Expected Sub, Function, or Property" error message when the program tries to execute the line: CheckNumber = CorrectABNDigits(CellContents). When stepping through the code, the function is highlighted after the call, so it seems to recognise it, but then it won't step into it, giving me the same error message over and over. What am I doing wrong? Why isn't my function a function even if the debugger jumps to it...

Find feature does not work with HTML messages (Content-type: text/html)
I have Outlook 2000 SP-3 running under Windows ME. When using the Find feature to locate all e-mails with a given word in the message, no items are found if the e-mails are of "text/html" content-type. The Find feature appears to work for any messages that have URLs embedded and are "multipart/alternative" or "text/plain" content-type. I noticed a similar post several months ago (see http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=%23qSBYIssDHA.2224%40TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl). Is there a work-around for this problem, or should this be reported t...

#Error error in Form
Hi, I have a database in MS Access 97 which has a form consisting mainly of "Memo" fields. It is accessed by a number of people. Every now and then, if the database is left open or sometimes upon closing it and reopening it, it corrupts some of the fields on the form and displays #Error in the field instead of the actual text. You can then no longer edit any field on the form nor can you edit any field from the back-end in the table linked to the form. You cannot even copy the record directly from the table and paste it back in after removing the #Error message. As a result, you h...

Merging Records Error "The Text Entered Exceeds the Maximum Length
Sometimes when we try to merge 2 accounts in CRM 4.0 we get the error "The text entered exceeds the maximum length" and the merge does not take place. I have looked at all my field lengths on the account side and cannot figure out why I am getting this error. It never did this with 3.0. Does anyone know how to fix this or where I can even go to see what field is bringing this error? Tiffani Hi Tiffani, I assume that records created in 4.0 merge with no problem. Chances are that there is a field length from CRM 3.0 that was greater than a field length in 4.0 'out of t...

error 871122
i tried to install the wireless connection with orange but i recive a message like 871122 error. what can i do? ...

Error Message When Opening File
Re: Excel 97 file [from Office 97 Pro Suite] which I created and have been using for years. Suddenly it will not open and gives the message "Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem...". This is a tax file with data from 3 years and will take weeks to recreate (if possible at all). I used the file on my home network (created on my desktop and accessed with my laptop) when the problem surfaced. (Used other Excel and Access files in this manner with no problems). Is there a utility avilable to correct this problem? Running XP Pro and Home M, Some possibilities: Try ope...

Any Way to Save Eons of Typing? Automating 3D Reference to Sheet N
I have a workbook with 600 worksheets. Every worksheet is named by the same naming convention "Table1", "Table2", etc. and data is organized in the same fashion on every sheet. I need to return on a Summary sheet the values from cell B13 next to a column containing the hyperlink reference. I've been using a 3d Reference, "Table1!B13", "Table2!b13", etc. I have no problems changing or manipulating the cell value, B13, as needed. The problem is that I am endlessly typing "Table1, Table2...Table600". Or, I am hoping to ...

The MAPI Call 'OpenMsgStore' Failed with the Following Error #2
I am having a problem with an Exchange 2003 server. I recieve the following errors in the Event Viewer: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: Monitoring Event ID: 1005 Date: 4/13/2006 Time: 1:08:50 AM User: N/A Computer: QA1 Description: Unexpected error <<0xc1050000 - Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. An unexpected, unknown error has occurred. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 80040115-0514-000006d9>> occurred. -and- Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: MAPI S...

v10 PA Payroll error
Hi Folks On GP v 10 SP 2. I am not registered for Payroll but I am using Project Accounting. If I try to add an employee under Payroll/Cards/Employee and I key in an Employee ID and tab off the field I get the error 'A get change operation on table 'UPR_MSTR' failed accessing SQL data'. If I click on More Info then the messages 'Invalid Column name 'EMPLSUFF' and 'Invalid Column name 'DEX_ROW_TS' appear. I am able to do the normal PA setups and I can do a ML or a Purchasing transaction, but the Payroll component seems broken. Does anyone have...

How To Type a simple 5 page Sales Letter with Text Only
I'm BRAND new to this. ..and so lost. I simply want to type a 5 page sales letter on blank paper with nothing on it but text. Can't find any letterheads that don't have a design on them. Thanks. Diane After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Diane <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I'm BRAND new to this. ..and so lost. I simply want to > type a 5 page sales letter on blank paper with nothing on > it but text. I would recommend Microsoft Word for this. Publisher is more oriented around designs that have more than o...

XML Deserialization
Hello Guys, I have tried to use the xsd.exe tool to generate a class for the following Oracle-generated xml sample but always fail to get it right when I try to change oracle xml elements names to the class's names, specifically I'm not sure how to do it for the ROWSET and ROW part of it. Being very new to the serialization/deserialization business I'm sure this is very easy to implement for someone with a bit of more knowledge of it, can some help me please. I have created 2 classes for for Department and Employee: [XmlRoot("ROWSET")] class Dep...

Error, Windows Cannot find hcw file
I get this error when I do my build: "Error, Windows Cannot find hcw file". However, I build continues after I press OK and all is okay. I've done some reading about this on Google, but have not been able to resolve it. Maybe the experts on this forum and can help me better. Thanks >I get this error when I do my build: "Error, Windows Cannot find hcw file". It looks like your project is using the old Help Compiler Workshop. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=34D35502-4DE9-4676-952C-34CC7F64F098&amp;displaylang=en&display...

Resolving Case Error
Web client - One of my users is having problems resolving cases. The error message dialog appears with the following message: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." I've checked the event viewer on the server but can't find any further information. The user is in the same Business Unit with the same Role as other users who can resolve Cases without a problem. The user owns the case that he's trying to resolve. We've run a full Publish through deployment manager and IISRESET to ensure all customizations were published....

SMTP error 451 qq
Hello, I use microsoft nt 4 (sp6) and microsoft exchange server 5.5 sp4. When i try to send a message from a client the server reject the message with error "451 qq temorary problem (#4.3.0) error: 0x800ccc6a Any help ? Thanks ...

C#: How to deserialize an object to a string
I want to know how can i deserialize an object to a string, instead of a file as below:ShoppingList myList = new ShoppingList(); myList.AddItem( new Item( "eggs",1.49 ) ); myList.AddItem( new Item( "ground beef",3.69 ) ); myList.AddItem( new Item( "bread",0.89 ) ); // Serialization XmlSerializer s = new XmlSerializer( typeof( ShoppingList ) ); TextWriter w = new StreamWriter( @"c:\list.xml" ); s.Serialize( w, myList ); w.Close(); // Deserialization ShoppingList newList; TextReader r = new StreamReader( "list.xml" ); newList = (ShoppingList)s....