TCP connections from a listening port

Hi,

I would like to know the active TCP connections established from a listening
port. How can I get that?

I got the active TCP connectionss using
IPGlobalProperties.GetActiveTcpConnections.
I got the active TCP listeners using IPGlobalProperties.GetActiveTcpListeners

But I cannot link the two items

Thanks!

Named Piped and TCP/IP Protocols
Why are the SQL Server Client Network Utility Named Piped and TCP/IP Protocols supposed to be enabled? I need to know specifically and not generally speaking. I cannot find any supporting KB articles providing this information only on how to setup a ODBC connection which we are already versed on. Thank you! Kerri Kerri, In the installation manual for GP (page 13 for GP 10.0) the recommendation is to limit your network to one protocol. Since TCP/IP is required for GP, that's typically all you need. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://...

DHCP Limited Connectivity error
Hi At one of my clients I have connected 2 new PC's to a SBS 2003 R2 network using the ConnectComputer wizard. For several days they have worked perfectly. Now, within an hour or so of each other, they have both lost their DHCP assigned IP addresses and will not reconnect to the network. I have checked the server and these machines are correctly registered with DHCP, WINS and DNS. There are no events relating to these problems in the Event Logs. When I reconnect the old machines using the same cabling, they receive DHCP assigned IP addresses and connect immediately. ...

Outlook XP Outgoing server can't be connected
We use optonline for our ISP and our email with McAfee as our virus protection. When my wife uses her laptop at home and connects via wireless router, she is able to send and receive emails through Outlook XP. However, when she goes to her office and uses the DSL connection there, she can receive mail but not send it. I had found a possible fix recommending Service Pack 3 for office but that doesn't work. This just started happening. I've replaced the profile but to no avail. There is no firewall at my wife's work. It's just a real estate office with DSL. Has ...

SQL Server cannot connect
Hi All, we found that the sql server can't connect and the log show below message, but we haven't do any shutdown action before, but the physical available memory is 1% at that time, anyone know that if the available memoery not enought will cause below message, thanks. 06/30/2010 10:14:19,spid5s,Unknown,SQL Trace was stopped due to server shutdown. Trace ID = '1'. This is an informational message only; no user action is required. Regards, Ken ken (keung61581@yahoo.com.hk) writes: > we found that the sql server can't connect and the log...

impossible de me connecter
bonjour, je n'arrive pas a ma connecter au serveur de messagerie "yahoo". Ce message d'erreur apparait: "Votre serveur a mis fin � la connexion de mani�re inattendue. Les causes possibles peuvent �tre des probl�mes au niveau du serveur ou du r�seau, ou une trop longue p�riode d'inactivit�. Compte : 'pop.mail.yahoo.fr', Serveur : 'pop.mail.yahoo.fr', Protocole : POP3, Port : 110, S�curis� (SSL) : Non, Num�ro d'erreur : 0x800CCC0F" serveur pop et smtp correctement valides ds mon compte et le serveur hotmail marche impeccable. Do you have ...

How to create a connection point in Excel
When I group autoshapes the group itself does not have connection points. A connector connects to one of the grouped shapes instead. So, the connector beginconnecedshape (or endconnectedshape) property contains the name of the contained shape and not the name of the group. Is there a way to create connection points for a group? Alternatively, is it possible to change a group into a single shape with connection points? ...

Rule Deployment Wizard can't connect to AD
All We're new to MSCRM v3 and are very impressed so far. Having one problem though with the Rule Deployment Wizard in that it's saying that it cannot connect to the AD for the specified domain (SBSSERVER). We've tried changing the account which the Email Router Service starts with to an account which has full access but still we get the same error. There's a few posts which touch on the same type of issue but nothing which has enabled us to resolve it. Any help would be very welcome. Nick. ...

TCP connections from a listening port
Hi, I would like to know the active TCP connections established from a listening port. How can I get that? I got the active TCP connectionss using IPGlobalProperties.GetActiveTcpConnections. I got the active TCP listeners using IPGlobalProperties.GetActiveTcpListeners But I cannot link the two items Thanks! ...

IMAP Connection problems
I am running... Server: Windows SBS 2008 SP2 Client: Windows 7 Ultimate / Outlook 2007 SP2 / Windows Live Mail (I have uninstalled the AV to eliminate any problems that might be causing.) I have enabled IMAP on the server I have configured port 143 on the firewall to be forwarded to the server I have checked via telnet that I can connect to the server on port 143 and all seems fine. But when I put the settings into Outlook or Windows Live Mail I have problems connecting to the server. In Outlook when I click test settings I get 'Log onto incoming mail server (IMAP): Gen...

Open a DB connection in VBA
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C3BB61.8EB14570 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Can anyone tell me where I get some info / examples of connecting to a = DB via MS Excel VBA programming. I have done a bit of VBA before but have never tried connecting to an = external DB. I would like some examples please. Personal or web sites = gratefully accepted. Thanks in advance. Dean --=20 Regards Dean=20 dkso@ntlworld.com www.dkso.co.uk/ http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dkso ------=_NextPart_...

How can TCP host get the IP of TCP client?
i make a TCP host program. It can work well. some of my program is as follows void CListen::OnAccept(int nErrorCode) { // TODO: Add your specialized code here and/or call the base class CSevenSimuView* pLView; CListView4* pRViewK; CMainFrame* pMainFrame; SOCKADDR SockAddr; int lpSockAddrLen; pMainFrame = (CMainFrame*)AfxGetMainWnd(); CClient *pSocket=new CClient(); pMainFrame->m_pListening->Accept(*pSocket, (SOCKADDR*)&SockAddr, &lpSockAddrLen); pRViewK->ShowInfo("TCP connected"); CSocket::OnAccept(nErrorCode); } my qu...

Connect Next Ponumber
Dear All, I was trying to create purchase order entry through econnect, and for that i was using getnextponumber procedure. But iam getting the following error, System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): COM object with CLSID {12F8A948-D2E1-428C-A025-92275430932B} is either not valid or not registered. Could any body help me in this issue please. Thanks in advance ...

TCP, CAsyncSocket
I am using CAsyncSocket with SOCK_STREAM option (using TCP). I noticed that in most cases the messages I received from the other end were ok, but sometimes two messages were appended together, and sometimes a message was chopped into two separate messages. Is that a problem of using CAsyncSocket? Anyway I can fix it? Do I get the same problem if I don't use CAsyncSocket? Any suggestions? Thanks! dev wrote: > I am using CAsyncSocket with SOCK_STREAM option (using > TCP). I noticed that in most cases the messages I received > from the other end were ok, but sometimes t...

WLM & Wireless Network Connection
Hi, Every time I successfully sign in to Windows Live Messenger(WLM), I am disconnected from my wirless network. I have confirmed that the connection remains established when I am not signed in to WLM. This first happened as a one off occurrance after I had downloaded an update of "Live Messenger! Plus", but did not re-occur upon a restart of my machine. The problem has since begun occurring again and I can't keep a connection to my network once signed in successfully to WLM. I have tried the following as an attempt to solve the problem, but to no avail: U...

Cannot connect to the internet...
WinXP MCE. 2GB RAM. Clean of viruses. Running Microsoft Security Essentials. Connected through a switch to a router, to a cable modem. This club member's computer will not connect to the internet. When I do the Trouble shoot bit, I end up with a message that reads: Virtual C++ Virtual Runtime Error Runtime Error Prgram: C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpartdiag.exe This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Any thoughts will be appreciated. Chuck Another hijackware infection, no doubt. What anti-virus application was installed befo...

owner of teh serial port handle
Hi, experts.... I need to know the application name that open a serial port (e.g. com1). My goal is to say to the user to close the application befora run mine Any ideas ? Thanks in advance Lucio, http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/portmon.shtml has an app doing this. If you read the article, there is a brief discussion on how this is accomplished. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Lucio Ferreira" <lferreira@fpf.br> a �crit dans le message de news:ObrxWfD5DHA.2540@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, experts.... > > I need to know the application name that ...

WLM unable is to connect to Calendar
This connection is not being made when attempting to update and its causing my WLM to shut down......whats going on......?? Up untill a few days ago it was running just fine. Running widows XP and not using Hotmail.. ...

E-connect for Dynamics BOM for ver 9 or 10
Hi Folks Does anyone know if e-Connect for standard Dynamics GP BOM is out there yet for either version 9 or 10 please? Many thankx Sheila Sheila: I have checked on this before and no there is currently not an BOM touchpoints for eConnect on standard Dynamics GP for either release 9.x or 10.x. JG "Sheila" wrote: > Hi Folks > > Does anyone know if e-Connect for standard Dynamics GP BOM is out there yet > for either version 9 or 10 please? > > Many thankx > Sheila Sheila, You may need to take a look to Continuum API in GP CD2\Tools\Continuum, it w...

use CFtpConnection on very slow connection
Hi I have used CFtpConnection to transfer files. It works in most condition but breaks when the connection is very slow. Any one know some article referring how to use this on very slow connection? m_pFtpConnection->PutFile m_pFtpConnection->CreateDirectory m_pFtpConnection->GetFile Also I open several thread when transfer, every thread has a different CFtpConnection. I found I could only open 2 thread at max. Anyone knows how to open 4-5 thread? Thank you a lot ...

How to configure wired Internet connection via ethernet?
Got new laptop with Windows 7. How to configure wired Internet connection via ethernet? "Balzer" <balzer@nospam.microsoft.news> wrote: >Got new laptop with Windows 7. How to configure wired Internet connection >via ethernet? Umm...I don't think you need to do anything. Just plug in the network cable. The OS should make a call to the DHCP server and get everything it needs from it. You just start using it. -- Tim Slattery Slattery_T@bls.gov http://members.cox.net/slatteryt "Tim Slattery" <Slattery_T@bls.gov> wrote in message ...

RPC over https connection issues
Hi-We have 2 exchange 2003 (1 FE, 1 BE) servers. I am trying to enable rpc over https. Our certificate is a thawte certificate which has been added to a client computers browser. When I follow the Microsoft instructions to set up the outlook client and then try to open outlook, it trys to authenticate but never suceeds. The login box just keeps popping up. I do not know what the problem could be. We are trying to configure this first one inside the domain, but it never fully makes the connection. Everything else including OWA via SSL works great. Any ideas? -- jgarcia ...

cannot connect to any links in email
Help, since my husband installed outlook 2002, I cannot connect through any links in my mail. If I get spam I cannot unsubscribe. If I get a catalog I cannot access any pages. Many of these links do not have an address that I can cut and paste to my browser (IE) HELP Linda What happens when you try to click a link? Also, just FYI, clicking an unsubscribe link in SPAM is very ineffective and will often only confirm to the spammer that you have a valid address, thus giving you more SPAM. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Ou...

Excel TCP port number
Hi folks, Does anyone know which TCP/IP port number Excel uses? None. What are you asking? state wrote: > > Hi folks, Does anyone know which TCP/IP port number Excel > uses? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

slow connection to server
Running SBS2008, I have one workstation running XP Pro SP3 which takes a long time to access shared folders on the server (when using Explorer and expanding Network Places ...server, it takes maybe 20 seconds to list the domain computers and servers and then anotehr 20 seconds to list the shared folders on the server). Interestingly, if I map the shared resources to a local drive the connection (and listing of files) is instantaneous. Also, if I ping the server or other computers on the network reply is instantaneous. I'm thinking its not a wiring or switch problem...but some...

Creating a Demo system them porting over the changes
Hi, We are doing our first install of CRM and this has probably been asked before but I was not sure what to look for in the threads. Our software is being delayed for a couple of weeks an in the interim we would like to have our implementor use their system to mock up the Forms, build the shemas, etc. for our company then be able to import or migrate these changes onto our new system when it is installed. What is involved? Can the changes be migrated over? What are the pitfalls? Where is the best place to get this information? Thanks! Shauna I guess what I am asking, can I create ...