microsoft windows installer

hi
what is microsoft windows installer
0
nicol

On May 27, 6:12=A0pm, nicol <nicol.youn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> what is microsoft windows installer

& how i could remove microsoft windows installer 3.1 ???????????
0
nicol
5/27/2010 2:14:14 PM
Why do you want to remove? It's needed to uninstall anything installed with
it.

--

----
Craig Berntson

"nicol" <nicol.young20@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 27, 6:12 pm, nicol <nicol.youn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi
>> what is microsoft windows installer
>
> & how i could remove microsoft windows installer 3.1 ???????????

0
Craig
5/27/2010 4:44:13 PM
It's part of the OS - you can't remove it.
--
Phil Wilson
The Definitive Guide to Windows Installer

"nicol" <nicol.young20@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 27, 6:12 pm, nicol <nicol.youn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> what is microsoft windows installer

& how i could remove microsoft windows installer 3.1 ???????????

0
Wilson

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Microsoft Promo

Window 2003 x64
All, We're in the process of installing great plains and we just received our window 2003 software but it came as x64 instead of the requested x86. I understand that x86 is 32 bit and x64 is 64 bit. What I'm trying to find out is there any benefit to installing 64 bit and are there any limitation or issues with applications such as with SQL Server 2005 and other. Jamal I use x64 server 2003 with x64 Sql05. One of the big advantages is additional ram that x64 can address natively. You will need to get the x64 edition of SQL to run it, though. -- Gigabyte Tech "Jam...

Money Plus Deluxe
I downloaded mny2008usweb.exe (the 60-day trial version). When I run the program, I get to the "accept-the-license" screen. That screen doesn't show any graphics, and the text doesn't fit in the boxes it's suppossed to. If I click on the "I accept" button, the installation program hangs (although all other programs on my computer continue to run). If I click on any other buttons (e.g., decline the license, change the destination folder, etc.,) those functions work. I have Windows Vista with all current updates. Any idea why the installation program hangs? ...

asp.net, windows 7, and a return of the BSOD
I spent years and years using Windows XP without *ever* seeing a BSOD. I honestly thought these things were a thing of the past. Now I see one, or have my machine simply lock up hard, nearly every day and it only happens when I have just started an ASP.Net project in debug mode. The recovery tool kicks in on reboot but it always comes up with "no known cause" as the reason for the crash. This worries me because it suggests that MS isn't getting any meaningful feedback on the problem, which in turn means that I may experience this problem indefinitely. Has anyone ...

microsoft XL

Problem installation CRM 3.0
Hi, While installating CRM 3.0 I get half way through installing and it come up with this error: Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004415D I have looked through other posts on this but none of the 'workarounds' fix it. I have had a previous installation of which I would like to keep the data for but have uninstallated and am now trying to re-install, I have also removed the license from the dbo.License table. I only had the first installation for one month, so should still have another 2 months left of the trial. Please...

Outlook 2003 on Windows 7
I am unable to open Outlook 2003 SP3 on Windows 7. This is a new Dell PC w/ Win7 installed. If I run Outlook in XP compatability mode I receive error "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The information store could not be opened." Wierd thing is if I open Outlook from Windows Safe Mode with Networking it works fine. I have tried stopping all services except those running in safe mode and still no luck. Any ideas... please? Thanks, Steve Are you connecting to an Exchange server (used typically in businesses and universities)? "Steve Ballard" <...

"Installation source for MS Office not available"
I have: XP Pro/SP1 Office 2000 SR-1 Professional I have got some problems with Excel. When I click an XLS file I get a message flash up and then vanish which says "Preparing To Install" and then nothing else happens. I can launch Excel by running the EXE direct. I still get the message "Preparing To Install" but then Excel appears. MS Word is ok. I decided to do a repair installation. I put my original CD in the CD drive and clicked Add/Remove Programs > MS Office > Change. I get a message saying: "The installation source for this ...

Audit C:\Windows in Windows 7?
I have some contracts at work that require folder and file auditing be enabled in C:\Windows and the subdirectories. I've been using Windowx XP, but now we're moving to Windows 7. Microsoft has (finally!) enabled good security by default, so I don't think I need to change permissions. I am having problems enabling auditing, though. If I enable auditing on C:\Windows using Windows Explorer, many of the subfolders and files don't get the setting because inheritance has been disabled. It's obviously impractical to change auditing using Explorer on hundreds (thousands...

Problems when installing/deinstalling Outlook client

Re: child window cant redraw after main window resized?
i have same problem like Max have. And add WS_CLIPCHILDREN did help a little. But now the child windows still cant redraw after main window resized. i put child_window.RedrawWindow() in OnPoschanged(){...} of main windows. it wont work. any ideas? thks for any help Tomasen "Johan Rosengren" <johan.rosengren@telia.com> wrote in message news:OlegFCRMDHA.2220@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Max, > > Perhaps creating the main window with the WS_CLIPCHILDREN style will help? > > Johan Rosengren > Abstrakt Mekanik AB > > "Max Khesin" <max@cNOvSisi...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Windows 7 and Office 2007
Is Office 2007 Professional with 32 bit compatible with Windows 7? YES. I have had no problems thus far. However, if you haven't got Office 2007 yet, then it is good idea to get into Office 2010 direct and you can download a beta version from here: <http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/default.aspx> The beta version is valid until June 2010 by which time new version should be out. hth SteveM wrote: > > Is Office 2007 Professional with 32 bit compatible with Windows 7? "20100209" <20100209@20100209.NET> wrote in message ...

I can't sent emails from windows mails
I can't send emails from any of my accounts in the windows mail but I can receive emails. The error msg is: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'unsubscribe for myhousingloan mailing list', Account: 'mail.myhousingloan.com.sg', Server: 'mail.myhousingloan.com.sg', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Socket Error: 10053, Error ...

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....