Login/Register Error

Hello, I am new at making websites I have researched this error but couldn't
find any thing. If this helps I get the error when I am opening my website
through my IIS server not by debugging the website.
"Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to failure in
retrieving the user's local application data path. Please make sure the user
has a local user profile on the computer. The connection will be closed. "

0
Nick

I hope this helps

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/sqldatabaseengine/thread/fbf32aa8-2125-4919-be81-3baa399e2e0d/

Regards,

--
Angel J. Hern�ndez M
MCP,MCAD,MCSD,MCDBA

http://twitter.com/angeljesus14
http://msmvps.com/blogs/angelhernandez

"Nick" <doctorevil@thebonavitas.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I am new at making websites I have researched this error but
> couldn't find any thing. If this helps I get the error when I am opening
> my website through my IIS server not by debugging the website.
> "Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to failure in
> retrieving the user's local application data path. Please make sure the
> user has a local user profile on the computer. The connection will be
> closed. "

0
Angel

Error"cant contact LDAP directory server(81)when clicking"To"
I followed the the directions of the "help" file to export my outlook express addresses to outlook.( Numerous times, with the same following result. However when I click "to" to send a message I receive the eroor message"Cant contact the LDAP directory server(81).Then the select names window opens and I have to use the drop down to change from active directory to contacts, then the addresses appear. Where did I go wrong and how do i resolve the situation Hi John Open Outlook Go to tools > email accounts > "view or change existing directories or add b...

why do i keep getting task error messasages when sending mail
none of my messages are sent. task errors pop up and say 0 of 1 task completed In news:5724E461-F627-493E-AC31-56BBA3BD4511@microsoft.com, melynda <melynda@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > none of my messages are sent. task errors pop up and say 0 of 1 task > completed Hi - When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details. Be sure to put a consise summary of your question in the subject line, and ...

Error After applying service pack3 on GP9
Hi, After applying sp3 on GP9. I get "a product installed on your computer is on a different version than database version. you will not be able to use the application until this issue is resolved. Use the GP_LoginErrors.log file in the temp directory to assist in resolving this issue." Eventually, I found the GP_loginErrors.log file This is what I see inside that file. Product Name: Microsoft Dynamics GP Database Version: 90114 Client Version: 90310 Product Name: FieldService Database Version: 90114 Client Version: 90294 Product Name: SmartList Data...

Anyone succeeded in registering CRM 1.2 ?
Hi all, Today I tried to get my keys for CRM 1.2 (I'm a MS Certified Partner) and I couldn't figure what information it needed. I got the latest 1.2 CRM cd's with the latest MSDN package, and a sheet of paper with a web site to goto after February 9th. So this morning I tried to do as instructed, and couldn't figure out what options to pick and what information to put in. Any other MS Certified Partners out there have success with this ? Thanks Nick Nick, I have just registered our copy that we got through MSDN. I selected the bottom option on the first page, and then ...

OWA Login #8
I am having a problem with the OWA login. I have it all set up with a slash "\" in the domain field. I can log in with the username and password under Firefox with no problems. But, when I try to use IE, it continues to ask for login information. The username and password is not working. What do I have set wrong? Thanks for any help you can offer me. Jeff Jeff Grossman <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> wrote: >I am having a problem with the OWA login. I have it all set up with a >slash "\" in the domain field. I can log in with the username and >password u...

"SOAP Server Application Faulted" Error Message
Has anyone seen this message: "ErrorMessage: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Access Denied.Source: System.Web.Services" I am trying to create an account using ASP.Net with the following code: Dim myCred As New NetworkCredential("xxxx", "yyyy", "domain") 'strServer should be set with the name of the platform Web server Dim strServer As String = "crm01" 'strVirtualDirectory should be set with the name of the Microsoft CRM 'virtual directory on the platform Web server Dim strVirtualDirectory As String = "mscrmserv...

Exchange 2003 Domain Seperate from User Login Domain
DomainA = Windows 2000, one domain & DC. Users log into this one DomainB = Windows Server 2003, one domain & DC. Outlook is pointed to this one for mail *This is was setup this way to keep things seperate and to not modify the existing Windows 2000 domain Of course the users have to always type in their password to load up Outlook, because the Exchange domain is different from the domain that they log into Windows with. Besides this annoyance, any other problems that I could run into Thank you ....D Yes, if you have a password expiry policy on your 2003 domain the users may not b...

Runtime Error #4
When I start Money 2004 I get the following error message: Runtime Error! Program C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\msmoney.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. I have installed SP2 and Money worked fine until a few days ago. I have tried both solutions in KB870567, but with no success. When I try to install the latest version of MDAC (2.8), I get an error that it's not compatible and is a part of Windows. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled 2004 and ...

Is user login ?
How can I check from service if user is logged to system? ...

How do I change . to : when input in a time sheet by error
Have a time sheet, when entering time if I enter it as 09.30 how can I have the system change this automatically to 09:30 when I enter it? Just change the format from hh.mm to hh:mm -- Gary's Student "geordie" wrote: > Have a time sheet, when entering time if I enter it as 09.30 how can I have > the system change this automatically to 09:30 when I enter it? One trick is to use "Auto Correct". For instance, if you're entering timecards on a Monday, with a large number of time entries, you can *temporarily* change the decimal (period) to the colon using...

MS Money freezes at login
Hi, I've been using MS Money for about 4 years now and I have been using MS Money 2007 for over a year now but suddenly it is freezing every time I try to logon. It takes up about 97-100% of cpu which forces me to close it using task manager. I don't know why it is suddenly acting like this. I have tried reinstalling it with no luck. I normally synchronize my money files with my pocket pc using sbf finance pocket version (since money no longer offers pocket pc synchronization). Recently my pocket pc crashed so I had to reinstall all of its programs and it seems like that is whe...

error message #19
I keep geting an error message outlook has caused an error in KERNEL 32 DLL and will close now. How do I correct this. It also happens in Picture it, Publsihing 2001. Help! ...

Error on server 2003 with EasyPDF
I am getting a random error that stops the pdf program on our server. Has anyone else had this issue? Run-time error ‘91’ object variable or With block variable not set ...

RegConnectRegistry failing in XP 64 bit with error 1326
Hi All, I am facing one issue when I try to connect to remote registry from XP 64 bit OS to XP 64 bit OS, both system is login as same user/password with administrative privilege. My code snap is given below and I am getting the error code 1326 (Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.). Any one can help me how to solve this issue. Any idea what security changes. HKEY rhKey; char szIP[50]={0}; strcpy(szIP,"\\\\192.168.2.141"); if(RegConnectRegistry(szIP, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, &rhKey ) != ERROR_SUCCESS) { int err = GetLastError(); printf("error : %d &q...

Display currency in account register
Hi Everyone I believe once i was able to display currency sumbol in the account register. Can't remember how to.... Anyone can help about this one? ...

error switching profiles
I'm running Outlook 2003 on XP pro. I recently added a new profile to Outlook. Previously, I created a new Inbox folder & outlook data file (pst) for a second email account under the very same profile. I rarely used the second email & just had all mail going to the same inbox. I deleted the extra inbox & created a second profile instead as it makes more sense. Now I am getting an error when I open Outlook every time I switch profiles. When I open Outlook for a different profile than the last one used - I get an error box (Titled: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library...

Installing CRM on SBS2003 gives cannot register security services error
I am trying to install CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 system that I have in a test lab and I get a cannot register security services error with a retry cancel and ignore buttons. Is this a know issue with a workaround that I missed in the documentation? Bill Walter ----- Bill Walter wrote: ----- I am trying to install CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 system that I have in a test lab and I get a cannot register security services error with a retry cancel and ignore buttons. Is this a know issue with a workaround that I missed in the documentation? Bill Walter ...

Out of memory error message
I'm using Outlook 2002. Somehow everytime after I click Send/Receive, I get this error message that says: 'Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800700E):"Out of memory or system resources." Close some windows or programs and try again. Im using a Dell laptop which is fairly new, I have 512MB of RAM so I don't think it's a memory issue. According to microsoft article# 284425, it says that this behavior can occur if you attempt to download more messages than your computer can process. I didn't have any issue couple days ago and I can still downlo...

HTTP_500 error with mobile active sync
Hi, We have a problem that none of our mobile devices can sync with the Exchange 2003 server. I have done absolutely everyting posible, and found on the knowledge base. The problem is this. When a PPC 2003 connects with activesync over SSL to our exchange 2003, they get authenticated, but after a few seconds they will receive the HTTP_500 error. This is the WC3 log of the IIS site hosting the Active Sync : ##### 172.31.1.4 OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync User=bvh&DeviceId=4FC5706E41B81E1188000050BF1977E0&DeviceType=PocketPC&Log=VNATNASNC:0A0C0D0FS:0A0C0D0SP:0C0I0S0R ...

Re:Import error
hi All, i am tring to import Accounts to our CRM 4.0 server. i meed to import account with primary contact. i have my CSV data as given below AccountName,Street1,...............,Primary contact XXXX,SSS1,.........................,"contact,{GUID of CONTACT}" i have given the data map correctly and when i tried to import the data it returns me with the error "THE SOURCE DATA NOT IN REQUIRED FORMAT, errorcode 0x80040356" How could i overcome this issue. i am struck with it for a day and any help to solve this issue is highly appreciated. Looking forward for y...

more than one register connected to the same store database
Hi all, I want your help in this case, If I have 2 or more registers in the same store, and I want to connect it to the same store database, without using the offline database, is it possible ? So all the registers will be connected to the same store operation database... so i dont have to run the z-report to synchronize between the offline and the store database. Thank you, issamfe@hotmail.com Hello Issam, Yes this is possible if you have at least one system with the database which is reachable for al registers. The offline database is a extra option when you use this configuration. ...

Want to get my check register printed from Qdata.mny
Computer crashed, but was able to get my QDATA.mny file. is there any way to get it opened or converted to another application so that I can get to my check register? In microsoft.public.money, Steve wrote: >Computer crashed, but was able to get my QDATA.mny file. >is there any way to get it opened or converted to another >application so that I can get to my check register? You will need a working computer with a version of Money installed that is as new or newer than your QDATA.mny file. Is that an answer to the question you are asking? If not, no. Make an extra copy of y...

How to Login
Hi To All, My application is jest create login id and password and store it in a file and using that id and password jest i have to login.For that I created one login dialog box before login iam creating a account means id and password which is storing in a file.It is running and storing in a file which i given as id and password. My problem is when iam using that id and pwd to enter it is taking as string and showing invalid. ...

Is there an Update on the Login Issue???
Haven't seen an update in many hours. Any news??? I need to run my financial life!!! >-----Original Message----- >Haven't seen an update in many hours. Any news??? I >need to run my financial life!!! >. >Me either. I can't believe it. I'v ben using Money for more than five years and never happen to me anything like this ...

Invalid response (0x800ccc60) error in microsoft outlook
Hi all, I am geeting "Invalid response (0x800ccc60) error in microsoft outlook" when I send the mails. Can any one help me why this error occurs. How to solve it? Thanks in advance Pravin hi pravin Have you verified the SMTP address is correct or not the error you have reffered is a SMTP erro. Regards Jassi >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >I am geeting "Invalid response (0x800ccc60) error in >microsoft outlook" when I send the mails. >Can any one help me why this error occurs. >How to solve it? >Thanks in advance > >Pravin >. >...