downloading msdn library 2010?

Is there a link to download msdn library for visual studio 2010? All I can
find is msdn library for visual studio 2008 sp1 that was last updated on
/2009 which doesn't have the visual studio 2010 stuff in it.

0
Andy

On 08-06-2010 14:46, Andy B. wrote:
> Is there a link to download msdn library for visual studio 2010? All I can
> find is msdn library for visual studio 2008 sp1 that was last updated on
> /2009 which doesn't have the visual studio 2010 stuff in it.

The stuff you need are not in this kit:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=35aeda01-421d-4ba5-b44b-543dc8c33a20
?

Arne
0
ISO
6/8/2010 11:40:24 PM
Does that have msdn library for visual studio 2010 and .net 4 in it? Seems
kind of small to be an msdn library.
"Arne Vajh�j" <arne@vajhoej.dk> wrote in message
> On 08-06-2010 14:46, Andy B. wrote:
>> Is there a link to download msdn library for visual studio 2010? All I
>> can
>> find is msdn library for visual studio 2008 sp1 that was last updated on
>> /2009 which doesn't have the visual studio 2010 stuff in it.
>
> The stuff you need are not in this kit:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=35aeda01-421d-4ba5-b44b-543dc8c33a20
> ?
>
> Arne

0
Andy
6/9/2010 1:52:18 AM
On 08-06-2010 21:52, Andy B. wrote:
> "Arne Vajh�j"<arne@vajhoej.dk>  wrote in message
>> On 08-06-2010 14:46, Andy B. wrote:
>>> Is there a link to download msdn library for visual studio 2010? All I
>>> can
>>> find is msdn library for visual studio 2008 sp1 that was last updated on
>>> /2009 which doesn't have the visual studio 2010 stuff in it.
>>
>> The stuff you need are not in this kit:
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=35aeda01-421d-4ba5-b44b-543dc8c33a20
>> ?
 > Does that have msdn library for visual studio 2010 and .net 4 in it?
Seems
 > kind of small to be an msdn library.

1.5 GB can contain quite some documentation.

I have not installed it, but I expect it to have all .NET 4.0 docs.

Arne
0
ISO
6/9/2010 2:23:39 AM
Andy B. wrote:
> Does that have msdn library for visual studio 2010 and .net 4 in it? Seems
> kind of small to be an msdn library.

The install for VS2010 includes the new help system, which you can
install after installing VS2010.  By default, the actual content is
retrieved online and so the MSDN content isn't actually part of the
VS2010 download, but you can configure it to download the content and
host it locally.

Pete
0
Peter

Office 2010 hase corrupted Office 2007
Didn't like Office 2010 so uninstalled them but now getting error that MSO2007 hasn't been installed. I have a Windows Vista Ultimate, but I wasn't able to find installation for office from my dvd. How do I install them from my vista ultimate dvd? You require an Office cd in order to install it, Office is not on the Vista dvd "Michal" <Michal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7E5FF59-1E89-4B8A-93C2-BFFCC0BA1DBA@microsoft.com... > Didn't like Office 2010 so uninstalled them but now getting error that > MSO2007 hasn't ...

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

Exch55sp4 evt ID 2010 - thousands - logs filling too fast
I have Exch55 w/sp4, only email server one network. I am getting an endless series of ma_wait and mt_wait msgs. in the Application Evt log , thousands of them,associated with evtID 2010, MTA connections, MS exchangeIS Private. I can't receive email, telnet test to pop3 and smtp work just fine. Hope I've given enough info, anyone know what is going on and how to stop it ? TIA....rey Seems there are a lot of mis-listed questions/answers in this usergroup......... ANYWAY I need to find some info on stopping relay in Exch 55sp4, there are "Q"s for ex02, ex03, sbs, that all do...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

DPM 2007 SP1 to DPM 2010 RC Client Update Fail
I did an inplace upgrade on Server 2008 R2 from DPM 2007 SP1 to DPM2010 RC. Afterward all clients reported 'Needs Updating' and after clicking the 'Update Available' link, I am prompted to confirm that I want to. Immeadiately, I am presented with an error 'Some protection agents cannot be updated from the DPM Console'. ID: 32543 It does this for all the agents. Clients, Servers, etc. I forgot to mention that a manual update on the client works just fine. "PureHylian" wrote: > I did an inplace upgrade on Server 2008 R2 from DPM 2007 S...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

professional tools library should allow more than one salesperson
Sales Modifier in Professional Services Tools Library currenly only allows you to change one starting salesperson id to one new salesperson id. Well, it is possible that one terminated salesperson may have multiple invoices in which they will be divided among other salespeople. it would be very beneficial if the Sales modifier tool allowed that to happen instead of the just one and one feature ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in th...

Outlook 2010
In 2007 I could categorize my incoming email by a particular color, this allowed me to color code particular people and made it very easy to see who had emailed at a glance. This is HIGHLY convenient for someone who receives hundreds of emails a day from all over the company. For example: I could color code the ones from the boss in red, the web department in green, the proofer in blue, etc. It truly helped facilitate the day and the projects moving faster through the system. So, the question is - where have they hidden this in 2010? Thanks!! Try posting to the Office ...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

outlook 2010 beta 04-13-10
I am a member in a football club and other clubs. Now we use an excel list to share the address. I would like to import it but I don't know how to convert it so that outlook 2010 can read it. My second guess was to import it via .csv file. But outlook doesn't support the way excel separates the data. So I had to use Google. But then it was not windows-coded. So I had to convert it with notepad++. Outlook doesn't support utf8 data. So I have German cities with weird names(Like Gießen, my hometown) Please make it easier! Outlook's Import Wizard supports bot...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

Money 2005
I have used Money since version 2002 and upgraded to 2003, 2004 but I am having problems with 2005. I have two American Express accounts - one for me and for my wife. When I ask Money to update the transactions with the update function it states that it is updating the account with transacitons. After the update I see no transactions downloaded. Now if I go to the American Express site directly and then open an oxf.ofx file (Open Financial Exchange File) it seems to work fine. I get the pop-up box "import complete". The transactions are downloaded fine. How do I get this...

Are these libraries standard libraries
Hi, I have not been able to figure out whether portlib.lib and console.lib are standard libraries (i.e. operating system libraries or language run time libraries etc as opposed to libraries written by an application programmer)or not. I will be grateful if somebody could tell me. Actually, while linking code against other three third party libraries I got "could not open library" for these two libraries. I suspect the third party libraries referenced these two libraries but I am unable to figure out whether these libraries are system libraries are not. regards, nure They look like...

Export to Outlook 2010
I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You open the previous data file, but then you might mean your data is on one PC and you want to open it on a new PC? Not realy enough info "Jimmy" <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C5E4A4-1EA0-4361-A37A-ADACC890CBC0@microsoft.com... >I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook > "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You can connect to an existing pst-file via...

Download OE 6
I am running Win 98 and O E 5. There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am trying to download 0 E 6. Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so I am unable to open the file. I also get a message saying that another version is pending so I need to reboot but after reboot I still do not have O E 6. What can I do. Les wrote: > I am running Win 98 and O E 5. > There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am > trying to download 0 E 6. > > Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so > I am unable to open the file. > >...

Outlook Connector downloading blank emails for those moved from in
I view my hotmail emails in Outlook, and regularly move those I want to keep into files I have created within Outlook. On the Windows Live Hotmail website they remain in my inbox. Recently I noticed that when I look at my Outlook inbox there are dozens of items that show as blank headers, and are completely blank when you open them. The only thing they show is the date they were received, and the ison whether they were read, forwarded, replied to etc. By comparing with the Windows Live Hotmail website I have worked out that these "blank" emails are the ones I ha...

Unable to open .docx files after conducting March 2010 Microsoft Update
Hello -- I'm running Windows 2000, MS Office 2003 Professional, and Office Compatibility Pack. My system has been running quite stable. In conducting the March Microsoft Updates, it updated with the following files: Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB978380) Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB977724) Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter (KB979771) Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2003 (KB978474) Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - March 2010 (KB890830) After conducting this update, I find that when I attempt to open ...

downloading
how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do databse You need to purchase it: it's not a free download. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microsoft.com... > how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do > databse "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microso...

MSMoney,Categories,Downloads
I just got a trial copy of MS Money and downloaded my credit card transactions. I want to assign a category to each entry and know how to open each item and click on a chosen category, which it records. What I would like to know is - can I get Money to remember the category for a specific company. For an example, if I make a purchase on my credit card to Target and I download it from my bank, I would like Money to automatically remember that it goes into the Clothing category without me having to select it from the drop down list. Will MS Money do this? Thanks in advance, Richar...

Download calendar error
In attempting to download a calendar template, which I have sucessfully previously, I get the message "error on page" and I'm unable to download the template. Help! Empty your temporary cache, in Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, delete files. If this doesn't solve your issue... For some reason, in the past six weeks or so, some folks are having problems with the Media web site. There are suggestions here: http://msauer.mvps.org/clip_organizer_support.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...

I download, accept, and the it downloads again
When I download from Capital One, I am notified that I have statements to read. I go into the account, and accept them (there are two). The next time I open Money, it automatically downloads the same two items. So, the last time I used Money, I decided to just keep them as new, and not Accept them. Sure enough, today when I connected, it downloaded them again, so now I have 2 of each new item. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks... jbryant789 I have this exact same problem with all of my accounts. I have had a support case opened since 09/21... no fix yet. They keep getti...

Excel Download #3
Please help! I'm a big dummy when it comes to computers. I have windows Xp Home Addition and I need Excel to open a spread sheet that was sent to me. Is there such a thing as a free download just for Excel. Thank you Hi you have to buy Excel. Though you may tzy the free Excel viewer: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4eb83149-91da- 4110-8595-4a960d3e1c7c&displaylang=en -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "alms" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2ffc01c4c131$1236dc40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Please help...

Unwanted 2006 Transactions Downloaded
When I perform a download into my Money file, I get a bunch of 2006 transactions that I don't want and have to manualy delete them. I recently updated my Money file to only contain 2007 tranactions for the new year. Is there any way to not get the annoying 2006 transactions? <shoeheel@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1171734703.761739.226680@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > Is there any way to not get the annoying 2006 transactions? That probably depends on your bank. I suspect the answer is no. -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL You did an archive, right? At some point,...