Create List or Dictionary

Hello,

I need to create a List or a Dictionary with only to items:

Id = 1, Key = "Subscribe"

Id = 2, Key = "Unsubscribe"

Is it possible to create such a list or dictionary with only one code
line?

Thank You,

Miguel
0
shapper

    Dictionary<string, int> toto = new Dictionary<int, string> { {
"Subscribe" , 1}, {  "Unsubscribe", 2 } };

Vanderghast, Access MVP

"shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I need to create a List or a Dictionary with only to items:
>
> Id = 1, Key = "Subscribe"
>
> Id = 2, Key = "Unsubscribe"
>
> Is it possible to create such a list or dictionary with only one code
> line?
>
> Thank You,
>
> Miguel

0
vanderghast
5/4/2010 9:16:56 PM
"vanderghast" <vanderghast@com> skrev i meddelandet
>    Dictionary<string, int> toto = new Dictionary<int, string> { {
> "Subscribe" , 1}, {  "Unsubscribe", 2 } };
>

> Vanderghast, Access MVP
>

> "shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> I need to create a List or a Dictionary with only to items:
>>
>> Id = 1, Key = "Subscribe"
>>
>> Id = 2, Key = "Unsubscribe"
>>
>> Is it possible to create such a list or dictionary with only one code
>> line?
>>
>> Thank You,
>>
>> Miguel

This is probably are write mistake
Dictionary<string, int> toto = new Dictionary<int, string> { {
 "Subscribe" , 1}, {  "Unsubscribe", 2 } };

It should insted be written as

 Dictionary<string, int> toto = new Dictionary<string, int> { {
> "Subscribe" , 1}, {  "Unsubscribe", 2 } };

//Tony

0
Tony
5/4/2010 9:27:57 PM
Definitively, I am part time dyslexic.

Vanderghast, Access MVP

"Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in message
> "vanderghast" <vanderghast@com> skrev i meddelandet
>>    Dictionary<string, int> toto = new Dictionary<int, string> { {
>> "Subscribe" , 1}, {  "Unsubscribe", 2 } };
>>

>> Vanderghast, Access MVP
>>

>> "shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I need to create a List or a Dictionary with only to items:
>>>
>>> Id = 1, Key = "Subscribe"
>>>
>>> Id = 2, Key = "Unsubscribe"
>>>
>>> Is it possible to create such a list or dictionary with only one code
>>> line?
>>>
>>> Thank You,
>>>
>>> Miguel
>
> This is probably are write mistake
> Dictionary<string, int> toto = new Dictionary<int, string> { {
> "Subscribe" , 1}, {  "Unsubscribe", 2 } };
>
> It should insted be written as
>
> Dictionary<string, int> toto = new Dictionary<string, int> { {
>> "Subscribe" , 1}, {  "Unsubscribe", 2 } };
>
> //Tony

0
vanderghast

create a roster

Default Price Lists
Hi Does ayone have advise on what the best practice is with regards to creating a default price list in a situation where all pricing will be user provided? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or advice. Many Thanks I need to do the same thing. It's driving me nuts trying to get around it! If anyone can help, that'd be great. Mark Braithwaite wrote: > Hi > > Does ayone have advise on what the best practice is with regards to creating > a default price list in a situation where all pricing will be user provided? > > I would greatly appreciate any suggesti...

Task Create - Status

Print Autocomplete list
I am using Outlook 2003 and have been unable to find out any way of viewing and printing a copy of all of the entries in the Autocomplete list. Is this possible? A reference to a helpfull article or tutorial would be appreciated. TIA There's this tool which may help: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlook_nk2_autocomplete.html "KiwiBrian" <briantoz@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:h99lja$fdl$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > I am using Outlook 2003 and have been unable to find out any way of > viewing and printing a copy of all of the entries in the Autocomplete > lis...

Distribution List Max Number of Recipients
Does anyone know what the maximum number of recipients allowed in a distribution list is in Exchange 5.5 Thanks. "L. Wagoner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anyone know what the maximum number of recipients allowed in a distribution list is in Exchange 5.5? It's somewhere in the vicinity of 5,000. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

when form created

Select items from list and show in text box
I want to be able to select an items from a list I have setup and have them show in a text box (possibly with the aid of a select button). Could someone please explain to me how to do this as I have no idea about Visual Basic and macros don't work? Thanks in advance Jeanette You can create a dropdown list with data validation: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Or, create a combobox on a UserForm: http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html rosscojet@tiscali.co.uk wrote: > I want to be able to select an items from a list I have setup and have > them show in a ...

Creating a Brochure

changing the message list in outlook 2003
i just upgraded from office 2000 to 2003. in the message look in outlook, it separates the messages by date. is there any way to turn this off, so i just have a long list of messages? Right click on the header in the message list, uncheck "show in groups." --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Lee Benningfield asked: | i just upgraded from office 2000 to 2003. in the mess...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Excel Data List
I have a large database in an Excel spreadsheet with subtotal formula below. When I used the Data - List function to sort through th database, a few things happened to the underlying subtotal data: 1. When I click out of the list, the cells in columns below the lis become blank. 2. The subtotals that are referenced by formulas in other sheets stil feed out as though the data were extant, though the cells appea blank. Why does the underlying data only show up when the active cell is i the defined list? How can I fix it? Thanks, Rya -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I fi...

Creating an ad book

Access unable to create an MDE

Where is the Junk Mail list
Hi all I was wondering if anyone can tell me where the list for the junk mail filter is stored? Thanks Michael C.Jones forget it i found it "Michael Jones" <mjones04@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:OUan4rwxDHA.1396@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi all > > I was wondering if anyone can tell me where the list for the junk mail > filter is stored? > > Thanks > > Michael C.Jones > > if you found filters.txt, read this http://www.slipstick.com/rules/junkmail.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 ...

List all users with Send AS rights
Hello All, I need to find a utility or script that will show all users who have the Send AS right enabled. I have looked at the script in Microsoft KB Article 912918 and it list all users who have full mailbox rights but do not have Send AS rights. What I need is to list only the users who do have Send AS rights. Is there anyhting that will tell me who has Send AS rights? -- RS MCSE, MCP +I MCP See if this helps. Auditing Send-as and Receive As rights via script http://gsexdev.blogspot.com/2005/12/auditing-send-as-and-receive-as-rights.html James Chong Rschraeger wrote: > Hel...

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...