C sharp problem

Hi
    i am making a web browser in c sharp i creat problem when i write
something on a tab two combox it througs an expection about index 1 is
out of range position
                             plz any help me to solve my problem

faisal

"faisal ghulam ghulam" <faisal_ali_146@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen
> Hi
>    i am making a web browser in c sharp i creat problem when i write
> something on a tab two combox it througs an expection about index 1 is
> out of range position
>                             plz any help me to solve my problem

Without any code to look at, i would take a wild guess, that you forgot the
zero-index of c#... It seems like you are trying to read something or add
something to index 1, that is not yet existing.. Do you need to change this
to zero first ??

/Finn

Finn

Problem with data using IF and Nested IF statements possibly???
Afternoon All I am attempting to analyse data from multiple worksheets from numerous people the incoming data all has one thing in common column A this is a certain frequency a job is done. The problem is that there are many ways of entering the data ie 12 months or 52 weeks or 365 days all essentially meaning the same thing. My idea is to collate the data in col A and then using the Helper column as the standard frequencies ie if cell A1 = 12 months, closes frequency in helper is 52 weeks therefore value in C1 = 52 weeks. By using an IF statement I can change the value of one frequen...

Receipt modification Problem
I am trying to modify the header of the reciept to reflect current business practices and have something wrong with the XML code. What I am trying to do is set a different text for the store name based on a variable contained in the sales rep field. Every customer of our business is assigned a sales rep that is actually the sales channel they use to reach our store. I would like invoices, work orders, packing slips to have the correct store name at the top depending on what sales rep is associted with the customer.sale. Receipt variable I want to replace is <TEXT> Configuration.Sto...

OMA Problems
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. We have a Front end / back end setup with OWA working fine with and without forms based authentication. I understand there is a problem with SSL/Forms based authentication, so to get OMA working we have disabled this. However we get the following error messages:- Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeOMA Event Category: (1000) Event ID: 1503 Date: 19/02/2006 Time: 20:15:14 User: N/A Computer: FRONTEND Description: An unknown error occurred while processing the current request: Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size...

Problem Reconciling Account
When I try to reconcile my account, Money complains that "the starting balance entered from your statement does not match the starting balance from your money records". However, when I use MoneyLink to import the data for the affected account, the sum of the reconciled amounts DOES match the starting total of my statement. In order to proceed, I entered a different date for the statement, said that the start and end totals were the same, and proceeded to ignore the error. Money then said that there was a difference between cleared and statement values of $39.01. What's...

sharp organizer oz590
this organizer is supposed to be compatible with outlook . What is outlook and do i need it ? See http://office.microsoft.com/home/office.aspx?assetid=FX01085793 for info on what Outlook is.... bill wrote: > this organizer is supposed to be compatible with > outlook . What is outlook and do i need it ? Have you asked the retailer from whom you purchased the product for how the product works? Is there a user manual? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to...

Problems with Window in Dialog Owner Draw? #3
I have the following problem. When my app calls HttpOpenRequest() for third time it allways fails. After that each call to HttpOpenRequest() fails. After several fails, even COM doesn't work (each try to create any object fails). It seems that I am running out of resources, handles or memory (because of memory leaks)? How can I check what exactly is wrong? Can I use Windows Task manager? How? What is the maximum number of handles per one executable? You can use Task Manager to check for resource usage. You can look in the Output window to see a list of memory leaks when your debug pr...

Permissions problem #2
I have used the "Delegate Control" wizard to give myself full (Exchange Full Administrator) control. When I add a mailbox through the "View or Change Settings" in the control panel then attempt to open the folder in Outlook I see the message: "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook could not access the specified folder location." I am guessing it is a permissions issue. Anyone have some troubleshooting ideas for me? TIA. -Steven- Exchange Full Admins have an inherited Deny placed on Send As/Receive As on the mailbox store. Send As/...

Money+ Auto Download Problem
I erroneously posted this in MoneyCentral and was nicely told this is the correct forum for the post. Forgive the cross-post. I had been a Money 2007 user but had not kept it up-to-date. I got religion and decided to install Money Plus when prompted by the pop-up that a new version was available. I deleted my old accounts, installed Money Plus, created two new accounts (checking & credit), downloaded my checking and credit account from BOA without any problem. Next time I started Money+ the software was trying to download from a third BOA account, (not the checking & credit ...

AfterUpdate Problem
I need to flash an "RE-ORDER ALERT" message after inventory level falls below re-order level. The message only flashes up when I move to a next record and back after a DoCmd.Save. I need the message to flash immediate after a Save. Note. The message is a flashing label on the form. Thank you. Perhaps you could code it to actually flash before DoCmd.Save is processed. Once you're into that code string, it will be run. Or, maybe consider a Message Box. I like this idea because it forces the user to interact with the reorder message. No one can say "I didn'...

How to build a project in Visual C++.net developed in Visual C++ 6
Hi, I am Nageshwar. I have developed a project in VC++ 6.0 and OpenGL. I have installed VC++.net in my system. When I compile and build the same code in VC++.net environment, I am getting errors. I have used fstream.h to read and write to files. But this header file is showing errors in VC++.net. I have used iostrea.h header. This is also showing erros. I think I need to use a different version of headers. Please suggest me how to recover from these errors. Which header file I have use instead of fstream.h header? etc., Thanks for all who help me.. Awaiting an early response, Nageshwar ...

C: Drive documents and setting expansion
Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. What do I need to change so that can happen?? Thanks.. Bruce A. Julseth wrote: > Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an > expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and > Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. > > What do I need to change so that can happen?? 1. You could ...

Create timeline for 2500 B.C. to 100 B.C.?
Visio only allows me to create timeline for after 1900 AD. Can I use Visio to create a timeline for 2500 BC to 100 BC? Visio's Divided timeline has exactly what I need except I can not enter BC as the start and end time. And Visio always require end time to be greater than the start time. Any suggestion on how I can do this in Visio? You're not going to be able to use the timeline because the code is linked to the system clock (only goes back to 1900). You'll have to use the vanilla shapes that come with visio. Al "Little Black Sheep" <Little Bl...

In-place Activation problem??
Hi I writing an Active Document Server which is hosted by an Active Document Container. I need to change the ID_SRVR_INPLACE menu - just before it gets merged with the container applications menu. I have to read an xml file containing the menu-items - and then build the ID_SRVR_INPLACE menu - but I'm stock. No matter what I do the changes I make is not shown?? Anybody knows how to do this?? I have tried to: CMenu myMenu; myMenu.LoadMenu( ID_SRVR_INPLACE ); //and then do some changes Regards Morten Hi Morten, Thanks for posting in this group! Based on my understanding, you wan...

M$ Money 2007 Automatic Software Update Problem...
I'm using MS Money 2007. Whenever I runs it, it says "To operate correctly,click 'ok' to let Money download the software update." But I click ok, it says "A software update is already in progress.Please try again when the update is complete." I never update successfully. Can I disable that useless software update???? Getting the same message but my update runs and says it has completed then prompts again every time I start Money 2007 Home & Business. I spent some considerable time on several Microsoft support chats with no solution. -- Eric Bennett ...

Problem w/email signature on scanned docs.
When we use our printer to scan a document to email, the email that comes up to send will not automatically add the signature that is set to go with mail from that user. Does anyone know if there is a setting I'm missing somewhere? We use Outlook 2003 and an HP LaserJet 3015 printer/scanner/fax. Thank you Pearl King "Pearl King" <paking@kc.rr.com> wrote in message news:e5tHJtuiJHA.956@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > When we use our printer to scan a document to email, the email that comes > up to send will not automatically add the signature that is set to go wi...

Active Sync Problem
I have reset my pocket pc and cannot sync with my PC outlook files. How do I reset the partnership for the pocket device and the PC. The Wizard will only let me connect as a guest because the partneship is not set for the reset pocket. Thank You Mike1590 <Mike1590@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have reset my pocket pc and cannot sync with my PC outlook files. > How do I reset the partnership for the pocket device and the PC. The > Wizard will only let me connect as a guest because the partneship is > not set for the reset pocket. Thank You Delete the partnership ...

Visual C++ to read Strings from Serial Port
Hi. I'm doing a project using Visual C++ to read data from Serial Port. My program needs to do *something* when it receives specific data. For eg, if the program receives "Alarm 1 Zone 4", it will do something. The data received will be variable in length. My questions: 1) Any recommendations for the serial Comm Class for Visual C++? 2) How can i compare the data i receive from serial to the specific messages i'm looking for, eg data types, size of data types, limitations & etc.? Thanks. Any comments are highly appreciated. Leng As far as the serial part goes, it i...

C++ : Is it lots harder than c# and VB
Hi everyone, I learned Java whilst at university and have taught myself c# and VB.net. I think I am ok at it. I was thinking, these languages will probably be bigger in the future so I better get ready for them. But then, I also realised that COM is still quite important and so is C++. So I thought I better just try and have a look at C++ and COM. And now I'm scared. So my question is - why does C++ look so much harder than c#? For example : 1. The methods all have really stupid names that are hard to descern a function from. 2. You need to think about pointers and cleaning up ...

OnActivateView problem
I have a class derived from CView, say CViewA. I have controls in a CDialogBar. when the view CViewA is activated I enable the button on the dialogbar and when it is deactivated I disable the buttons on the dialog bar. But i donot want the buttons to enable or disable when there is switch between same type of view. This is creating refreshing problem. First the CViewA, OnActivateView is called with bActivate equal to False, then the same function is called with bActivate equals to true. I used the following code to find which view is getting active:- CMainFrame *frame = (CMainFrame *)AfxGet...

Problems sharing a file
I'm running Excel 97 SR2 and Win98SE. When I share the workbook Excel wants to save the book. OK. It then notifies me that it contains macros & VB code ... OK. I then get an illegal operation message and it closes Excel without saving. When I open the file again, sharing is not enabled. Did I miss something? Anyone have any ideas on what is wrong? Oscar ...

C#.net windows application
Since I am new to c#.net 2008 but I have worked a little with visual basic.net 2005, I have the following questions I would like to ask: 1. When I am looking at a .sln file that I will be maintaining a work, I can see there are lots of static void Main() methods in a file called program.cs throughout the solution in separate folderts. Can you tell me the purpose of this kind of code? Does this instantiate an object, is this a class libary member? 2. When running the C#.net 2008 professional version windows application, how do I know which 'main' method is being called? ...

MFC DLL Calling C# Assembly
I have been trying to get a simple mfc dll I wrote to add to numbers call a C# assembly. Here is a sample of my C++ code in my cpp file. extern "C" _declspec(dllexport) int Calc(int no1,int no2) { //result = no1 + no2; return MangedAdder(no1, no2); } #pragma managed #using <mscorlib.dll> #using <ControllerLibrary.dll> int MangedAdder(int a, int b) { ControllerLibrary::DLLController *t = new ControllerLibrary::DLLController(); return t->AddNumbers(a, b); } All I really need is an extern function in a mfc dll that calls a me...

Microsoft Excel Sort Problem
I have always been able to sort columns in micosoft excel. I select auto format but when I go to the Data area I cannot sort - the "sort" selection is in gray. Please help! Thanks! Is the sheet protected? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "VK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:089601c3d45d$d89a8c40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have always been able to sort columns in micosoft > excel. I select auto format but when I go to the Data > area I cannot sort - the "sort" selection is in gray. > Please help! Thanks! How about...

Windows XP Update problem help needed PLEASE
I posted the following with the MS server but it has not shown up yet so I am posting it again on this server so if it shows up twice now sorry. Am running Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Version : 5.01.2600 Service Pack 3 Problem is that when I go to the Windows update site it shows the following updates available: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB982168) Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Window...

Problem with remote sites
We have Exchange Server 2000 SP3 on Windows 2000 server SP4. A new Exchange 2003 server was added a few month ago but not in production yet. Local users have ip address 192.168.1.xxx and remote users connect through site-to-site VPN connection (PPTP) and have their own subnets. For example 192.168.2.xxx or 192.168.3.xxx. Starting about a week ago, there're a few issues with remote users that can't access emails from Outlook. It takes a while to launch outlook and then timed out. But the local users can still connect. It could start anytime almost every 2-3 days. I have to reboo...