C# Net GridView LinkButton open a new page

Hi,

In my C# .Net framework 2.0 web application, I have a GridView which has the
LinkButton ItemTemplate.
I would like to have the click event for the LinkButton then it will open a
new web page( not redirect).
I think I'm stucking in the javascript with the asp control, need help!
Thanks.

Jason

0
Jason

Open File
I created a shortcut to a executable on a mapped network drive. And I get the open file security message. I Googled this and found the page below. Tried both settings in IE; Include all network paths (UNCs) And add the server to trusted local sites. Neither works. Still get the error message. Is there anything else that I can try? http://windowsxp.mvps.org/networkfile.htm Thanks ...

Windows CE .net
I have a new MobilePro 900c (Windows CE .net) and when I try to run my existing application it says it is missing part of the application. I look for the mfc dll and it is not there. I try copying the mfcce30.dll from the ARM folder inWindows CE Tools and it still doesn't work. Any ideas or am I missing something really obvious. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome. TIA, Will Singer "Will Singer" <will@pdmb.com> wrote in message news:<OSwjoletEHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>... > I have a new MobilePro 900c (Windows CE .net) and when I try to run my >...

Open, process & print documents without user interface
Hi, I try to create a non-user interface program which gets file name from command line, open and format the document, and print the labels. What application framework can be used? How process print with MFC? Detailed information is appreciated. Thanks, ybc You can directly invoke the Print Dialog using the flags to return the printer DC for the default printer (no UI pops up); this is one of the most expedient ways of getting the printer DC. Just give it a parent window handle of NULL. After that, it's just programming. Use a console app, enable MFC in it if you want to use CSt...

Autorefresh Fails on Open
I set up a simple pivot table that gets its data from CSV file which is set to import automatically upon opening. I worked fine for two days then stopped... I re-created another external data import, same opens to refresh automatically on open. It works once or twice then stops. HELP! ...

new post
Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm up but heading to bed soon as it's late down here in Australia. -- Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook] Acorn Training and Consulting www.acorntraining.com.au Everyone - turn on your Advanced Toolbars and learn how to use the Field Chooser and Group by Box!! "Your Name" <student101@set-solution.com> wrote in message news:%23ObzY%23STGHA.1160@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > ...

Can't open up Outlook messages
The Microsoft Outlook screen will appear. When I click on the messages they will not open up. I get a message that Outlook Not Responding. Not sure if a connection problem (Using Road Runner), a server problem or a computer problem. Any advice will be appreciated. I have Windows XP Home Edition installed. Thanks. ...

How do you get Template sub directories to show in New
I need to create sub directories in the My Templates area - how do you get Word to show tabs for sub directories greater than one directory deeper than My Templates? -- Gwenk On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 17:36:01 -0700, Gwenk <Gwenk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to create sub directories in the My Templates area - how do you get >Word to show tabs for sub directories greater than one directory deeper than >My Templates? You can't. The program can only show the immediate subdirectories of the Templates directory. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Micros...

2003 wont send new mail from default account #2
Thanks for responding Jeff.. I tried what you suggested but it didnt work. HOWEVER, i have managed to send a test mail via the account.. and also a new email using the account (sending to myself). So it sounds good so far.. BUT.. it seems that when i NEW send an email to someone which i had emailed before setting up this account.. it reverts to using my old account. I have also tried deleting the old account. Under this config i can send myself an e.. but still cannot send to my hotmail account.. could this be a mail provider issue? On 19 Jan 2005 14:44:35 -0800, Winshent wrote: > ...

internet explorer opens within outlook
We have a site where there are 20 client computers in a windows 2000 domain. There are a mix of w98 and XP pro operating systems with Office 2000/2002. About half of the clients require internet access, and we want to explicitly deny access to the remainder. We thought we had the problem solved by renaming the "iexplore.exe". This stopped the users from accessing through the usual Internet Explorer interface. However, through the Outlook programme, the user's favourites are available and by selecting from here, users have been able to browse the internet. Is there a wa...

Inability to Open Workbooks Without Excel Open
Hi, The only way I can open an existing Excel file is through the application itself. I cannot open a workbook using Windows Explorer, through Start -> Documents, and so forth. When I try using these methods, I am presented with a blank Excel window, without any visible information. Any ideas of how to proceed? Thanks in advance, Henry http://www.officearticles.com/excel/troubleshooting_microsoft_excel.htm ************ Anne Troy VBA Project Manager www.OfficeArticles.com <hstockbridge5@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1132248432.902401.204520@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com.....

I am printing a booklet, some of the pages are upside down and di.
The front pages are printing correctly, the rear pages are printing upside down and it appears back to front. How can I correct this? In your printer settings change it from Tablet to Book. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Tracey" <Tracey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E039BFDF-6A34-4709-B5EC-6E4618F8444C@microsoft.com... > The front pages are printing correctly, the rear pages are printing upside > down and it appears back to front. How can I correct this? ...

How to build a project in Visual C++.net developed in Visual C++ 6
Hi, I am Nageshwar. I have developed a project in VC++ 6.0 and OpenGL. I have installed VC++.net in my system. When I compile and build the same code in VC++.net environment, I am getting errors. I have used fstream.h to read and write to files. But this header file is showing errors in VC++.net. I have used iostrea.h header. This is also showing erros. I think I need to use a different version of headers. Please suggest me how to recover from these errors. Which header file I have use instead of fstream.h header? etc., Thanks for all who help me.. Awaiting an early response, Nageshwar ...

C: Drive documents and setting expansion
Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. What do I need to change so that can happen?? Thanks.. Bruce A. Julseth wrote: > Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an > expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and > Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. > > What do I need to change so that can happen?? 1. You could ...

Excel trying to open files no longer existing..
I don't know what I did, but now when I open Excel it tries to open 2 or 3 files that no longer exist. How do I stop this? I believe it had something to do with Tools -> Folder Options -> File Types in that area of Explorer, but I can't figure out what to do to make it work fine again. Shawn Give us some more detail. You say Excel "tries to .....". Exactly what do you see that makes you think that is what is happening? If Excel is commanded to open a file that doesn't exist, you will get an error message. Do you get an error message? If y...

Garbled characters when opening emails sent as attachments
On exchange 2003 SP2. Got a weird problem. The user is unable to view emails that are sent as attachments. He can not view them using OWA nor can he view them using the outlook client. If he opens and email attachment it eithers opens up with no text in it or opens with no readable characters. I emailed the user 3 emails with attachments that were in emails, in html, rich text and plain text format. They were all received. This did not replicate the problem. A colleague in his department forwarded them on and he could open them. Both the forwarder and the client are on outlook 2003....

.NET Framework 1.1
I have Vista Home Basic. In the Control Panel\Programs and Features I find: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SPI Microsoft Corporation Under Publisher there is nothing in the fist. Is it OK? Should I redownload it? Also, do I need both of them? Also, in Control Panel\Windows Update\View Update History, I see that Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 has failed, and was not tried again. Should I download it manually? Thanks, emf -- It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation https://files.nyu.edu/emf202/public/bd/itaintm...

Using XSL in VB.net
All I want to do is execute a simple transformation in VB.net.... I know this has to be simple. I tried the following as suggested by a web page I found.... Dim xslt as New XslTransform() xslt.Load("Filename") xslt.Transform("InFile", "ResultFile") This appears to be very straightforward to me. However, this causes an error saying the code is obsolete... (I thought the whole Framework version concept meant backwards compatability, but I guess not.) it further says "You should pass XmlResolver to Transform() method" Can anyone tell me how / where...

Unable to log on to incoming mail server (POP3)
I have set up a new account in Outlook using my new email address registered with service provider. I do not seem to be sending or receiving emails and when tested in the set up, get this message "Unable to logon to the incoming mail server (POP3)". I have never done this before but have checked the required information and all seems to be correct. Can anyone help? ...

Personal.xls stays open
Boosted by all I have learned in here I have started experimenting wit macros and VBA. My first macro was saved into Personal.xls which now opens every time open excel instead of a blank spreadsheet. However I have just seen reference that says Personal.xls should open and then hide itself. How do I get it to do that -- Alex Delamai ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Alex Delamain's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1127 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27009 >>Howev...

Create timeline for 2500 B.C. to 100 B.C.?
Visio only allows me to create timeline for after 1900 AD. Can I use Visio to create a timeline for 2500 BC to 100 BC? Visio's Divided timeline has exactly what I need except I can not enter BC as the start and end time. And Visio always require end time to be greater than the start time. Any suggestion on how I can do this in Visio? You're not going to be able to use the timeline because the code is linked to the system clock (only goes back to 1900). You'll have to use the vanilla shapes that come with visio. Al "Little Black Sheep" <Little Bl...

VBA to open all xls file and...
Hello all, I'm just getting into VBA. I usually work with Macs and have som scripting knowledge using Applescript. :eek: I'm after a script to open all xls files in a folder and resave each a file type 'text (Macintosh)' with the same file name as each that opened. I've had a fair try but am having trouble getting to grips with the VB code :confused: Would want to include all nested folders as well but want to addres that separately so I can get my head round the code! Thanks in advance : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Without sub-directories S...

intermittent error calling .NET web service
I'm getting an intermittent error when calling a .NET web service from a .NET console application. Both are using v.1.1.4322 of the framework. Any ideas on what could be causing this? It can fail and then a few seconds later can work fine. The exception is: <log4net:event logger="WRDataSyncApp" timestamp="2005-01-11T03:00:49.7336956-05:00" level="ERROR" thread="5808" domain="WRDataSyncApp.exe" username="CLT01IAWEB010N0\EquityAdmin"><log4net:message>Exception: System.InvalidOperationException Message: There is...

C++ : Is it lots harder than c# and VB
Hi everyone, I learned Java whilst at university and have taught myself c# and VB.net. I think I am ok at it. I was thinking, these languages will probably be bigger in the future so I better get ready for them. But then, I also realised that COM is still quite important and so is C++. So I thought I better just try and have a look at C++ and COM. And now I'm scared. So my question is - why does C++ look so much harder than c#? For example : 1. The methods all have really stupid names that are hard to descern a function from. 2. You need to think about pointers and cleaning up ...

recently opened files in the Open section of the Task Pane
Hi, In Excel2003, how can I remove the list of recently opened files in the Open section of the Task Pane? -- Thanks, Jeffrey On Feb 28, 12:42 am, "Jeff Hopkins" <atomic58"NOSPAM"@sc.rr.com> wrote: > Hi, > > In Excel2003, how can I remove the list of recently opened files in the Open > section of the Task Pane? > This is a same list as Recently used files list under File menu. Go to Tools -> Options, and under General tab remove checkmark at Recently used file list. You must restat excel after this to change take effect. -- Regard...