BIOS tricks.......Free E-Book

Hi=85Good day=85=85.I juz want to share something......hopefully it may be
helpful to some of you

Who is this book for?
This book is for those (novice and advanced) who are interested in
optimization the BIOS for performance and stability. You will learn
what the BIOS is, the different type of BIOS, and how to update it.
You will also learn what each BIOS option does and what you should set
for optimal performance and stability. This book also teaches you
about BIOS emergencies like an unbootable computer or corrupted BIOS.
What should you do? How can you correct the problem? This book covers
all that, including a look at the hot flash method. For the novice,
Chapter 1 and 2 are just what you need. If you are familiar with
computers and want to understand what each BIOS option really does,
turn to chapter 3 and 4.

375 page pdf format
File size : 6.0 mb

Code
http://hotfile.com/dl/20232081/fcf2d4d/bios_ebook.pdf.html
Hotfile-----Regular download (for free user)

Cheers=85=85and take care
0
joeblack

On Dec 11, 8:52=A0am, joeblack <justadreamcha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi=85Good day=85=85.I juz want to share something......hopefully it may b=
> helpful to some of you
>
> Who is this book for?
> This book is for those (novice and advanced) who are interested in
> optimization the BIOS for performance and stability. You will learn
> what the BIOS is, the different type of BIOS, and how to update it.

What does this have to do wtih C#?

Is this spam?

And are you spreading viruses, a felony in some jurisdictions?

RL
0
RayLopez99
12/12/2009 5:20:59 PM
On 12-12-2009 12:20, RayLopez99 wrote:
> On Dec 11, 8:52 am, joeblack<justadreamcha...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi�Good day��.I juz want to share something......hopefully it may be
>> helpful to some of you
>>
>> Who is this book for?
>> This book is for those (novice and advanced) who are interested in
>> optimization the BIOS for performance and stability. You will learn
>> what the BIOS is, the different type of BIOS, and how to update it.
>
> What does this have to do wtih C#?
>
> Is this spam?

Yes.

So there are really no reason to reply to it.

Arne
0
windows
12/12/2009 6:34:18 PM
"Arne Vajh�j" <arne@vajhoej.dk> wrote in message

> So there are really no reason to reply to it.

Or, even worse, reply to a reply *AND* include the text of the spam...

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

0
Mark
12/12/2009 7:43:58 PM
On Dec 12, 2:43=A0pm, "Mark Rae [MVP]" <m...@markNOSPAMrae.net> wrote:
> "Arne Vajh=F8j" <a...@vajhoej.dk> wrote in message

> > So there are really no reason to reply to it.
>
> Or, even worse, reply to a reply *AND* include the text of the spam...
>
> --
> Mark Rae
> ASP.NET MVPhttp://www.markrae.net

Then what are you doing, Mr. Spammer?

You've been reported, spam bot.

RL
0
RayLopez99

IE8
Using IE8, W7 and Live Mail. I can't e-mail a web page link or page. Both options show in the Page Tab but they are greyed out and can't be used. How can I get these useful options to work? -- RonJ ...

Newbie e-mail question
Hi all. I'm new to this site and would appreciate some formatting help. I created a new Word doc and copied and pasted some graphics and some simple text boxes in to it. The graphics and text boxes were created in Powerpoint by someone else. Looks fine on my screen. Before sending it out via e-mail to an Outlook e-mail group I have, I first sent myself a test message to see what it would look like on the receiving end. It looks a mess! The text boxes are all over the place, as is the text that is not in a box. Also, everything slide over to the left hand margin a little bit, so the e...

I.E 8 performance question
Is there anything that I can do to make my I.E 8 run faster? It takes about a minute to load up my home page (google.ca) upon start-up; and when I click on one of my bookmarked pages (on the toolbar) I.E's so slow at loading the pages! Another question. When I click Add-Ons, a window pops open but I can't see any of the add-ons (I can't scroll down or left/right to see the list; everythings blocked off). Anyway that I can fix this? And what might your Operating System be and at what SP level. How much RAM and how much empty space on HD -- Peter Please Rep...

e-mails never arrive
It's happened now a couple of times. People send me e-mails that I never get. The person phones me and says, "Did you get my e-mail?" My answer is "No." "OK, then I will resend it," they say. "When you get it give me a call." An hour later I call and say, "Uh, I didn't get it.Why don't you read me the e-mail address you have for me." After confirming that the e-mail address they are using is correct, I say, "Why don't you delete my e-mail address, reenter it, and then send me another e-mail." Thirty minutes lat...

CRM E-Learning Course 8525
Does anybody know where the support files for the MS CRM 8525 course can be downloaded? I have the manuals but they constantly refer to sample files that were not part of the e-learning download. Cheers Steve ...

Automatically deleting e-mail for a list of domains
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange How do I accomplish this? ...

address book #20
I am having trouble adding names from my inbox to my address book, has anyone had any problems? Isn't there a auto feature that does this on incoming mail? Post your Outlook version and exactly what your trouble is. Also be aware that Outlook uses a Contacts Folder, not an Address Book. Accordingly, entries should be made to the Contacts Folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "golfmike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D3C875F-34BA-41EB-96BC-A8F1412A1A50@microsoft.com... > I am having trouble adding names from my inbox to my address book, h...

Excel & E-mail
Is it possible to send only selected, multiple worksheets from a larger workbook through e-mail. I can send either the entire workbook or a single worksheet, but have not been able to figure out how to send multiple, selected worksheets. Thanks! I have a example on my webpage M Marchbanks http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "M Marchbanks" <michele.marchbanks@ghv.com> wrote in message news:09f401c3cfa9$9d90efd0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to send only selected, multiple worksheets ...

Wanted: Tips on Flicker-Free Draw Scrolling
Hello. An old project of mine draws stock charts on a picturebox called pctChart. On this pctChart, a routine called DrawChart is used to draw OHLC or Candlestick price bars. After the bars are drawn, the chart tools are drawn over them, such as lines, boxes, etc. This is done in RedrawTools. Currently, I can scroll this chart by either double-clicking the chart, holding down the mouse button on the second click, and dragging the mouse to a new location. After the mouse is let up, then the draw is redrawn in the new location. Or, I can press and hold the Left or Right arro...

Make a living taking surveys. Absolutely free list of paid online surveys.
No sign up or fee required. These paid survey and secret shopper lists are free! Stop paying $35.00 or more for free information. Start earning money for shopping and taking surveys today. http://www.surveycache.com/top5.html ...

Free roadmap to your dreams and desires!
-----Original Message----- From: Making_Millions [mailto:allhousestuff@yahoo.com] Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 11:17 PM To: allhousestuff@bellsouth.net Subject: Free roadmap to your dreams and desires! The Enlightened Millionaire VS. The Un-Enlightened Millionaire Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen Have you ever used a poor example to illustrate a point? Well, we have some great "bad examples" in recent news to drive home what an "Enlightened Millionaire" is NOT. Recent Worldcom and Enron executives have show us just what kind of damage UN-enlight...

Cannot send E-mail through Outlook Express 6
I can receive E-mails, but I cannot send E-mails out. The error message that I'm getting is: "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'SBC Yahoo! Mail-ifmoldovan', Server: 'pop.ameritech.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" Can somebody help me? For free? Thank you! ...

Outlook 2002 address book #3
When adding contacts into my address book, I enter name and email address and verify the "File As" is LastName, FirstName. Upon writing a new email, I hit the "to" feature and search for a contact by their last name and no luck. It will only search by first name. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I have verified under Tools->options->contact options that the default "File As" is lastname, firstname. Any help would be appreicated. Thanks. Choose Tools | Email Accounts > View or change existing directories or address books. Select O...

How to create Folder Schedule+ Free/Busy
Befor migration to new server, i have forget replicate this only this folder. Now I have not him. Old server is no longer available. Thanks. Tom Tom. You will need to run the GUIDGEN utility to recreate this folder because it is a system folder: 275171 XADM: How to Reset System Folders on an Exchange 2000 Server http://support.microsoft.com/?id=275171 Hope this helps, Charlotte Zinck [MSFT] Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers n...

Bulk Change E-Mail Display Name
Hi, I have a customer who recently installed OL2k3 and apparently it updated all the display names on her contacts (1500) to Name (e-mail address) - she just wants the Name - not the email address. Is there any way you can bulk change all the display names? Thanks Marek ...

how many address books can Outlook have?
How many personel address books can you have in Outlook? I have one and have tried to create another but It says I already have one. I need a second email address book. What is the best way? I made a new folder under contacts but can import into it from outlook express. Nees help "Murphy" <Murphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E5176DA-307A-4CF4-B41C-9FC5F6F788F3@microsoft.com... > How many personel address books can you have in Outlook? I have one > and have > tried to create another but It says I already have one. I need a > second ...

Change Date Format Within E-mail
While using the E-mail Template Manager, I notice the date format that comes in from the database is 2005-01- 12T00:00:00-05:00. I'm assuming this is GMT format. I would like to have this format modified to 12/01/2005. Is this possible? Please help ... This option is not available currently out of the box. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm San Francisco, CA "Jeff" wrote: > While using the E-mail Template Manager, I notice the > date format that comes in from the database is 2005-01- > 12T00:00:00-05:00. I'm assuming this is GMT f...

Import Address Book not an option?
I'm running Oulook 2000 on a Windows 98 laptop, and for the life of me, can't figure out what's up. I have a .csv file of addresses I want to import into my address book. I open the address book, as instructed, click on File, and (Darn!) the Import and Export options are grayed out. Any idea what's going on here? Your help is very, very much appreciated! Cecilia ...

H E L P ! ! ! Mailbox out of control
I have a user mailbox creating nearly 10,000 messages per minute. Where do I start to troubleshoot? The user probably has a virus on their PC (client). "Jim" <im@home.now> wrote in message news:%23caJaTtQEHA.2936@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have a user mailbox creating nearly 10,000 messages per minute. Where do > I start to troubleshoot? > > I've run a symantec scan against exchange and a virus sweep across the network but found nothing. "Anonymous Coward" <dont@even.think.about.it> wrote in message news:%23mpYnqtQEHA.3012@tk2msftngp1...

Free/Busy doesn't show details
Most people in my company can see the details of everyone else's calendar. However, for some reason I cannot. I only see the colored blocks, not details. This is true whether I am using View Group Schedules or from a meeting request. I have turned on "Show Calendar Details". With this option turned on, I can see my own details, but I can never see anyone else's. As mentioned above, others in the company can see everyone's details, and they have the same settings I do, as far as I can tell. Any ideas on fixing this? I've done a bunch of searching on this, an...

Book meeting rooms
Hi all, we would like to set up meeting rooms as resources in our exchange server environment. Function should be, that I can invite meeting rooms to my meetings and one central person can accept the meeting requests on behalf of the meeting room. Problem now is, that when this person accepts the meeting reqeust...I do not get the response from the meeting room...but from this person and so I do not have the room booked. Does anybody know the correct option? or links? or .... Thanks Thomas Thomas <newsreader.online@gmx.de> wrote: > we would like to set up meeting rooms as resour...

how can you retrieve archived e-mails?
how can I retrieve my e-mail after it has been archived see my answer in the other newsgroup -- --itai "archived e-mail" <archived e-mail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4168D96-F910-4EDF-8BD8-78A822EA26AA@microsoft.com... > how can I retrieve my e-mail after it has been archived See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/readarchive.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** I...

That's Comedy - Over 460 Pages of Little Snickers, Medium-Sized Chuckles, and Great Big Belly Laughs: http://www.ExpertHumor.com/That'sComedy.htm *** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from http://www.SecureIX.com *** ...

Out of office not working for e-mail alias
Hello all, I have a user that has set out of office through OWA. It is working for his primary SMTP account, but not for the alias. Any ideas on how I can get it to work for all SMTP addresses for a user. We are using Exhange 2000 SP3 On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:21:16 GMT, "Marc Baker" <mbaker@selectsa.com> wrote: >Hello all, > >I have a user that has set out of office through OWA. It is working for his >primary SMTP account, but not for the alias. Any ideas on how I can get it >to work for all SMTP addresses for a user. We are using Exhange 2000 SP3 > ...

EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know #12
EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know Hello every body , im be glad to introduce one of the best MLM for every body who wants to explod his/her earning with very simple steps and incredible situation! JUST IMAGINE...... If you achieve only 10% success you will still make $ 143,489.28 If you achieve only 1% success you will still make $ 14,348.928 But If we trust to each other and be serious, reaching to $ 1,434,892.8 is not seem so far,just three or four weeks!! The whole works that you should do : 1) You should open an e-gold account ,th...