BIOS tricks.......Free E-Book

Hi=85Good day=85=85.I juz want to share something......hopefully it may be
helpful to some of you

Who is this book for?
This book is for those (novice and advanced) who are interested in
optimization the BIOS for performance and stability. You will learn
what the BIOS is, the different type of BIOS, and how to update it.
You will also learn what each BIOS option does and what you should set
for optimal performance and stability. This book also teaches you
about BIOS emergencies like an unbootable computer or corrupted BIOS.
What should you do? How can you correct the problem? This book covers
all that, including a look at the hot flash method. For the novice,
Chapter 1 and 2 are just what you need. If you are familiar with
computers and want to understand what each BIOS option really does,
turn to chapter 3 and 4.

375 page pdf format
File size : 6.0 mb

Code
http://hotfile.com/dl/20232081/fcf2d4d/bios_ebook.pdf.html
Hotfile-----Regular download (for free user)

Cheers=85=85and take care
0
joeblack

On Dec 11, 8:52=A0am, joeblack <justadreamcha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi=85Good day=85=85.I juz want to share something......hopefully it may b=
> helpful to some of you
>
> Who is this book for?
> This book is for those (novice and advanced) who are interested in
> optimization the BIOS for performance and stability. You will learn
> what the BIOS is, the different type of BIOS, and how to update it.

What does this have to do wtih C#?

Is this spam?

And are you spreading viruses, a felony in some jurisdictions?

RL
0
RayLopez99
12/12/2009 5:20:59 PM
On 12-12-2009 12:20, RayLopez99 wrote:
> On Dec 11, 8:52 am, joeblack<justadreamcha...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi�Good day��.I juz want to share something......hopefully it may be
>> helpful to some of you
>>
>> Who is this book for?
>> This book is for those (novice and advanced) who are interested in
>> optimization the BIOS for performance and stability. You will learn
>> what the BIOS is, the different type of BIOS, and how to update it.
>
> What does this have to do wtih C#?
>
> Is this spam?

Yes.

So there are really no reason to reply to it.

Arne
0
windows
12/12/2009 6:34:18 PM
"Arne Vajh�j" <arne@vajhoej.dk> wrote in message

> So there are really no reason to reply to it.

Or, even worse, reply to a reply *AND* include the text of the spam...

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

0
Mark
12/12/2009 7:43:58 PM
On Dec 12, 2:43=A0pm, "Mark Rae [MVP]" <m...@markNOSPAMrae.net> wrote:
> "Arne Vajh=F8j" <a...@vajhoej.dk> wrote in message

> > So there are really no reason to reply to it.
>
> Or, even worse, reply to a reply *AND* include the text of the spam...
>
> --
> Mark Rae
> ASP.NET MVPhttp://www.markrae.net

Then what are you doing, Mr. Spammer?

You've been reported, spam bot.

RL
0
RayLopez99

e-mail #16
Can someone help me on setting up 3 different e-mail address's in Outlook. I have them set up, but when my husband sends e-mail from his account, the e-mail says it is from me. Is there any fix for this? "Sandra Hively" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a2f01c3dc3a$f1844fe0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can someone help me on setting up 3 different e-mail > address's in Outlook. I have them set up, but when my > husband sends e-mail from his account, the e-mail says it > is from me. Is there any fix for this? What version of Outlook a...

Tips & Tricks Microsoft CRM
Does anyone have a list of interesting Tips and Tricks for MS CRM users... I need something to make my training material a little more interesting! Entry level users so basic stuff would work just fine. Links are also welcome! -- Jim H. ...

Outlook Connector on free Hotmail account
I use outloook 2007 on vista ultimate sp1. I would like to be able to use outlook to send and receive all of my hotmail emails. I tried the outlook connector but it never actually connects to my account. if I click the connector toolbar it shows mail, calendar, and contacts all with the same status of "Connecting" although it never actually does. I know that the calendar function is only available to subscribers. I called ms support and the guy told me I would have to have a paid account to use the connector. To my understanding, the connector is supposed to allow free accoun...

Multiple e-mails sent from Outlook 2002
Whenever we try to send an e-mail that has a large attachment or multiple attachments the e-mail sets in the outbox and repeatedly sends itself to the recipient. To stop this you have to open the send recieve details, cancel all tasks, then delete the e-mail from the outbox. I have not been able to uncover a solution to this problem and it is happening on at least three of our XP Pro computers. ...

Control access to Direct E-Mail button
Does anyone know if it's possible to prevent users from clicking on the 'Direct E-Mail' button in the Account and Contact toolbar? Can't see a specific security control for this which is a shame (as I would think you really would want to control this feature...) I have onload script control on the Email entity to either allow access to or deny access to the user depending on the FormType control. this works for all access to the email apart from the 'Driect E-Mail' which as we know goes down a different route (you pick a template and bulk email service fires off ...

Unable to send E-Mails #3
I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I get the following message. 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied Any help would be gratefully appreciated On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:27:03 -0800, LarryM wrote: > I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I > get the following message. > 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied > > Any help would be gratefully appreciated You probably need to authenticate to your outgoing server. Set that up on the &...

Oulook e-mail
I have 3 e-mail addresses. How do I know what address is sending my e-mail and how can I choose the one I want to use when I send a message? What version of Outlook are you running and what mode (Corp/Workgroup, Internet Mail Only, etc.) do you have it installed in? If you're not sure, check Help | About. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Bob R." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Free Live Cams With Celebs
To see the list of cams and to start chat with naked celebs go to this address: http://www.rohit.ro//buton.php?id=816&style=5 ...

Cannot Send e-mail #5
I've contacted my service provider and gone through the trouble-shooting with four seperate operators and they all said my settings were correct, but that they couldn't solve the problem. I am using Outlook Express 6 and xp sp2 When I send an e-mail the error message I recieve is: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e- mail address was 'allihewitt@comcast.net'. Subject 'hi', Account: 'pop.charter.net', Server: 'smtp.charter.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 #5.1.0 Add...

Flicker free drawing and WS_EX_RTLLAYOUT
Hi, I derived a class from CWnd, and am owner-drawing it. I wanted it to be flicker free, so I used CMemDC (http://www.codeproject.com/gdi/flickerfree.asp). Once I went and applied the WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL style to my dialog (with NoInherit set to false) or directly to the CWnd-derived class of my control it was just greyed out and didn't show anything, although I was drawing within it. [ Technical details: ] I've investigated it a bit, and it seems that either the issue is with CMemDC, or it is with the drawing made to it. If I replace the line CMemDC pDC(&dc); with CDC* pDC(&...

E-mail tracking help
Exchange 2000 sp3 Windows Server 2000 sp5 -- Domain I am trying to figure out how to keep a log of all the e-mails coming and going out of the exchange server for liability. I need it in either a flat filing system (log) or better each e-mail in a raw format that can be latter viewed in Outlook/O.E I remember that 5.5 kept track of all the e-mails in a log file, but I dont recall how to set this up in 2000, and if there is a better way. Dan you want "journaling"? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;261173 "Dan" <nospam.dsaults.a_t.comcast.n...

Where are the Bios for clean install
I have read lots of answers for a clean install, but none of say how and where are these "Bios" at. This is a Dell Dimension 8100. I have two programs (?) on start up. One is setting, and the other is boot setting. Is one of these Bios. I am a beginner at this, and really need some help. But could you put it into simple terms, pretty please. If you ask, why do I think I need a clean install, I will tell you. Did a clean install years ago with the help of Dell. Computer came with WinMe on it, and we had to do alot of re-installs on it. Finally give up on WinMe, and ask...

Problem with Outlook 97 address book
I just purchased a new computer that has Wind. XP. My old computer has Wind. 2000. I can not retrieve my address book from my backup disc. I have tried importing it but it just adds personal folders without content. Help!!! I do not want to retype all my Address Book. steve <sssb@msn.com> wrote: > I just purchased a new computer that has Wind. XP. My old > computer has Wind. 2000. I can not retrieve my address > book from my backup disc. I have tried importing it but it > just adds personal folders without content. Help!!! I do > not want to retype all my Address Boo...

How to free memory in a CWinApp?
Hello to all, I am trying to create a small C++ application in Visual Studio .Net. The app name is "TestApp". So using the MFC AppWizard I have an automatically created class called "CTestApp" that is inherited from "CwinApp". In the constructor of the class, I allocate memory from the free store. Since there were no class destructor automatically created, I manually added a destructor(CTestApp::~CTestApp()) where I can free the memory; but it hasn't been called. I would like to know how can I free this memory at the end of the app? Thank you for you...

Where can I find free forum?
.. http://support.forumgogo.com More powerful than the phpbb This is a great site that is completely free, and can make some cool forums, here's an example of one, you can make your own topic, polls, and replies etc, and you can have an accout for every member. This next link is an example of a forum made from invisionfree. http://support.forumgogo.com ...

E Pay save to draft
My new monet plus deluxe automaticly sends e payments to my bank when entered, I would like to choose to save them to draft (as my old version did, but I canm't figure out how. Ed ...

Get to BIOS on HP Pavilion Q8200?
Does anone know how to get to the BIOS on above machine? DEL, F1 and F2 do not work for that. "Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:uibgTb31KHA.5328@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Does anone know how to get to the BIOS on above machine? > DEL, F1 and F2 do not work for that. Try F10. That's what brings it up on my nx6110. -- SC Tom "Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." Lt. Col. J.D. "Jeff" Cooper, USMC, Ret. Ritter197 wrote: > Does anone...

auto e-mail to fax on receive
Hi I have a hotel reservations website currently using encrypted e-mail to send out the reservations. However the hotels have a bit of a problem with this (just don't ask . . . .!) I need to be able to send reservation confirmation faxes from my own machine out to the hotels automatically 24/7. I envisage it working along the lines of I receive the reservation e-mail, unencrypt it and immediately send it out automatically as a fax to the relevant hotel (could be any one of a couple of hundred hotels). The use of 3rd party internet fax services is not an option due to the transmission of ...

Invalid Argument when changing status of e-mail
I have created a very simple workflow to change the status of an e-mail to completed. But when I run it, nothing happens and there is a red cross with "Invalid argument" when I open the failed workflow in system jobs. Anyone know how to fix this? Regards, Lars We installed the update rollup and now it's working. "LarsL" wrote: > I have created a very simple workflow to change the status of an e-mail to > completed. But when I run it, nothing happens and there is a red cross with > "Invalid argument" when I open the failed workflow in system j...

Free map XML web service?
I want to create an XML web service that allows a user to enter two U.S. addresses, and be able to obtain step-by-step driving directions. At first I was hoping that Yahoo or Mapquest would have a web-based API that I can use, but I can't find any APIs for them. PLEASE let me know if they (or any other map sites) have these APIs. So my second alternative is to find a free XML web service somewhere out there that can provide more or less the same functionality. That way, I can still create my custion XML web service, and have it call the 3rd party web service to do the job. Microsoft&...

One simple, easy but powerful RFC browsing tool ---- beta released, now free, try it
Download from the following web site: http://rfcreader.googlepages.com/ Your feedback will be very appreciated! - Tiger Studio ...

e-mail recipients
How can I send out multiple recipients in one e-mail? I would like to send one e-mail to all the contacts in my directory. To use the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) feature, in a new message window, either click View | All Headers and type in the addresses separated by a; Or: Click the To button. You will see your list of contacts and the choice of putting them in the To, CC, or BCC field. Click on an address, then click BCC to add it. Repeat for all the contacts you want. (Note: Most ISPs have limits as to how many e-mails you can send a one time. 25 is common, but it varies). Put...

Freeware Tools/scripts for examining e-mail content?
Anyone know about any (free?) tool that can be run against an Exchange 5.5 and 2000/2003 server to scan what kind of attachements (MP3, GIF etc) thats attached to the mails and give a total summary of 500MB MP3 files, 100MB GIF files etc etc? Regards /Peter ...

Why do I get duplicate e-mail messages from two sources showing s.
Outlook works very well. Problem is that there are 2 sources from which I receive the identical dupulicate e-mail showing posting to mme a 1 minute intervals. How do I eliminate this nuisance? Thanks! Turn off AV scanning in your incoming/outgoing mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, gareth asked: | Outlook works very well. Problem is that there are 2 sources from | which...

New E-Mail Address
HI ALL!!! I have changed to a new e-mail address - rushasims@ctvea.net - I'll try to keep in touch more - since I am no longer on dial up - and it is not SOOOOO slow. Hope all are doing o.k. - Keep in touch!! Love ya, Rusha another one that feels like beeing spammed You've posted this to a newsgroup your email address is therefore compromized Pieter "Rusha Sims" <rushasims@ctvea.net> wrote in message news:e52ZuaEDIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > HI ALL!!! I have changed to a new e-mail address - rushasims@ctvea.net - > I'll try to keep in touch ...