Authentication header for Web Service

I have developed a web service supporting SOAP 1.1, SOAP 1.2 and POST content
types with custom authentication.

Only SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2 supporting custom authentication.

How do I add custom headers to POST ... how the end user pass value to these
headers?

Thank you

Regards
Raj

Restart Window Service
Hi, I have an application that attempts to start a service that is detected to be stopped by the user using SetServiceStatus. However, this is only successful on the first time but fails on the subsequent tries with an error message 'Could not stop the <service name> service on local computer. The service did not return an error. This could be an internal windows error or an internal service error. if problem persists, contact your system administrator'. Anyone knows why? Regards cleohm Which version of Windows? What does the code look like? What ACLs were set for ...

Custom Header
I am wondering if it is possible to have a custom header on multiple worksheets within a single excel file without having to manually type it into each worksheets header. Thanks Highlight all the worksheet tabs at one time then type in the header. >-----Original Message----- >I am wondering if it is possible to have a custom header >on multiple worksheets within a single excel file without >having to manually type it into each worksheets header. > >Thanks > >. > ...

crm 3.0 : authentication error
Hi, I get the authentication error prompt for each user having the same login username in the internal domain than in the CRM domain. Passwords are not the same in each domain, and there seems to be some kind of automatic authentication while loading the page in IE. Is there any setting, which could help me prevent this ? thanks, @ntonio By default, the IIS web site allowed anonymous connections. I disabled them, allowing only integrated authentication. It now works fine! @ntonio ...

OWA - SSL
Hi I have a problem with OWA, SSL.... can you help me.... let me tell you exactly what I did: I have FE/BE server... both windows 2003 Enterprise sever SP1 and Exchange 2003 SP1 FE: Srv2 192.168.0.2 BE: Srv1 192.168.0.1 The BE server (Srv1) is CA root and DNS : mail A 192.168.0.2 mail MX mail.domain.com srv2 A 192.168.0.2 srv1 A 192.168.0.1 NS: srv1.domain.com CA: certificate Autority: srv1.domain.com mail.domain.com Issued To mail.domain.com Issued By mail.domain.com Exchange mail server url for internal and ext...

Outlook 2003
On outloook 2003, view by sender table font header is in gray font color. I can not stand it. Can anyone advise how change font color? My preference is black and bold. Thank you in advance. I think you'd need to change this in Windows. You might have to play around with the Windows colors to see which one controls the column header font color. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:941DCDC9-2491-4819-B951-C0FC4305AD3C@microsoft.com, Nils wrote: &...

Email Header-phone/arrow pointer Icon
All email arrives with the header icon marked telephone with downpoint arrow in header,. Am unable to open even following pop up message to unmark headers and download. I cannot locate the icon shown anywhwere. Clicing on the header will not result in opening. This just strted in the last three days. Have check my security settings, but no luck. What is this icon? It's not security, it’s the offline/headers only icon - what type of email account do you have and is outlook online or offline? http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/icons_mail.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Auth...

How to start header on second page?
I want the header to start on the second page. Other programs prompt you where to start. Excel doesn't seem to do this. Do I have to write a macro to accomplish this? If so, how do I find out how to do that? IF you mean that you want a constant row to appear on each PRINTED sheet then file>page setup>sheet>rows to appear -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "LLeips" <LLeips@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95BADAB4-E7D1-487A-B283-360A3DACC7D4@microsoft.com... > I want the header to start on the second page. Other programs p...

Download email from outlook web access
Hello, Is it in anyway possible to download email from outlook web access onto the local hard drive using outlook application or any other tool? I am not always connected to internet and need to be able to access the email in offline mode. I am currently able to access the emails only using the URL: https://exchange.xyz.com/exchange where xyz is the name of my org. i saw a few replied but they were too old - wondering if something new has come up to enable this? Thanks, G Hi, That is not possible. RPC over http is the answer (if you are running Exchange 2003), else a VPN connection. Le...

Web Services User Authentification
We are just looking into using Web Services and are having a problem linking the Domain user to a SQL Dynamic's user. When we run the web part, we are receiving a user error message. How do we link the Domain user to a SQL Dynamic's user. Thank you, Amy ...

Authentication failed
I recently canceled my high speed internet and am using a personal WiFi. I am no longer using my comcast. email address, which I would use Outlook to read. I get a pop up that says "Authentication failed for s.newhouse@comcast.net" "The server responded: invalid user name/password". I went into 'tools' and deleted the comcast account and still get the message. How do I make it stop? I am using XP. Thank you! On Wed, 19 May 2010 20:24:01 -0700, MacknKeagsMom <MacknKeagsMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I recently canceled my high s...

copied from web page to excel sheet and cant remove from sheet
copied info from web page and pasted onto excel sheet and cant remove contents copied from excel sheet . seems like it is not directly on the sheet. You copied a picture -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "mitch" <mitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5170B629-1F41-4359-A230-13038AFB1BDB@microsoft.com... > copied info from web page and pasted onto excel sheet and cant remove > contents copied from excel sheet . seems like it is not directly on the > sheet. On 5/4/2010 9:31 AM, mitch wrote: ...

Same text box in Group Header and Footer?
My Group Footer has a summary text box [txtTotalUnits] that refers to a calculated field in a subGroup footer by using the Control Source=[txtTotUnits]. Due to the fact that the Group spans many pages, I want the same summary that appears in the Group Footer to appear also in the front of the Group (in the Group Header). Can't I simply use an OnFormat event somewhere and reference [txtTotalUnits] up in the Group Header? -Brad Can you justify using the reference to a text box? Is this a running sum? How about providing a little background information? -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access ...

Project Accounting Web based Time and Expense Entry
Is anyone aware of a Time and Expense Entry product that has the following features? 1. Links to Great Plains project accounting (or at least could accomodate it fairly easily). 2. Is web based. 3. Allows for time and expense approval at the project level rather by employee manager/supervisor. 4. Handles company credit card paid expenses (probably more a Great Plains issue). Also, any feedback on the Business Portal time and expense product would be appreciated (I haven't been that impressed with PSTE so I'm hoping that Business Portal is better). Thanks! Vicky Olympic...

Web Setup Project failure
Hi, I have a solution with a website and a web deployment project. I have created a web setup project that creates an MSI based on the web deployment project. Everytime I try to run the MSI, I keep getting a "The installer was interrupted before <APPLICATION> could be installed. You need to restart the installer to try again. Can anyone tell me why? I have included the log below: === Logging started: 6/4/2010 11:22:24 === Action 11:22:24: INSTALL. Action start 11:22:24: INSTALL. Action 11:22:24: AppSearch. Searching for installed applications Action start 11:22:24:...

MS Money Deluxe 07, Web Trial Edition
All, Having problems sharing a file with another user on the same computer. The second user cannot open the file. An error message reports that the file is in use or the drive is protected. I moved the file to the shared documents folder and ensured that all permissions are set to allow access. I've set the properties within Money to share the file with another user having a passport account. Still no luck. Is this something inherent to only the web trial version? Thanks, Mike Money is not a multi-user program. You definitely cannot have two users accessing simultaneously and even...

Impossible add user, authentication error!!!
Good morning all, I've just setup microsoft crm 3.0. When I attempt to add a user, I receive an error "Impossible add user through wizard contact support" how I can resolve? Thanks. ...

Updating Header / Footnote in Excel 2007
Our company has a Spread Sheet with multiple Sheets (Tabs). Some of the Sheets are Portrait and some are landscape. Sheet one is a data input sheet (Tab name is = Input Sheet). Any Data that is used multiple times throughout the Spread Sheet is Input here. That part was easy, but getting the Header/Footnote to update on all sheets without changing the page formatting is difficult. We are trying to get the following for the Header: Town: Cell #: D5 TEO No: Cell #: D34 Page 1 of ? Office: Cell #: D38 Supplier Order No: Ce...

Authenticating internal server
So here is the scenario. We have database server that is running rational Clearquest. When we generate a new ticket request it generates an email that will be sent back to the submitter and to whom ever is assigned to the ticket. The email is sent through smtp port 25. The problem is that since we upgraded to Exchange 2003 the email generated from the database server is not authenticated with the Exchange 2003 server so it shows up as an un-authenticated email. So in outlook the email says its from j...@test.com, when we want it to show as authenticated like "John Doe" as the from us...

Not Authentic!!?
I downloaded a Microsoft update and now it says my Outlook 2007 is not authentic. I don't get the same message with the rest of the Office 2007 suite. I find it hard to believe there's a problem - I paid a lot of money for the software. How do I fix this? If I have to update Outlook 2007, is there a site where I can download outlook only? -- Alan Zengel Alan;113352 Wrote: > I downloaded a Microsoft update and now it says my Outlook 2007 is not > authentic. I don't get the same message with the rest of the Office > 2007 > suite. I find it har...

Popup Reminders in the Web Interface
Has anyone thought about how to get popup reminders of CRM Activities to appear in the Web Interface? i.e. when Outlook is not available. Paul -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- "Eliminate annoying spam! My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster." http://www.ihatespam.net Hi Paul, it would be officially "unsupported", but you could add a js include to the stages.aspx. The js file would call a webpage that checks for current activities, and would process and display the data the webpage returns to the js. ...

row header missing
Hi all expert My excel row header (the numbering bar) is hided, how to unhide it?? Tried the Row & Column header option in the tools menu but not help. Please advice Thanks BT Maybe the window isn't nicely positioned. Window|arrange|tiled and then you can resize each window the way you want Barry wrote: > > Hi all expert > > My excel row header (the numbering bar) is hided, how to unhide it?? > > Tried the Row & Column header option in the tools menu but not help. > > Please advice > Thanks > BT -- Dave Peterson ...

user permissions for outlook client on terminal services
Hi All, have the following setup SBS2003 server with CRM3 and a WIN2003 terminal server in the same domain. have magaed to get the Lite outlook client running on the terminal server when the user was made a domain admin for the install and all works fine if the user is a domain admin. however outlook client will not work if they are demoted to a domain user or power user. any ideas on the folder/user permissions required for them to be able to run the client effectively without them being a domain admin? Go take a look at blogs.emonarch.net/crm There is an entry on getting the CRM cli...

Web Site Generator / Web "Store"
I am looking for a way to export selected products to a web "store" but I do not need a shopping cart feature. I just want to take my items and be able to generate an online catalog really based on the items I have selected to display on web site. It could also use the pictures I have in the RMS database. Any ideas? Jason, How about checking the box in the Item's Options tab for "Item is available on the website" then run a report or SQL query on that flag? -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of n...

How can Windows authentication be safer then SQL authentication
Hello! This question assume we use SQL Server 2005 or SQL server 2008. All claim that using Window authentication to access a sql server database is safer then using SQL authentication. For me I would say that using SQL authentication would be safer because of the text below. I mean that to access a SQL Server database it's enought to have a valid window account on that server. Assume we want to use SQL Server and we install it on server X. Then if we want to use Window authentication we must have a valid window account on that server but if we choose to use SQL authent...

Service pack 2 for exchange
Hi SBS 2003 standard. Exchange is at sp1 and we are having problems with the 16GB limit. Is it possible to install only exchange service pack 2 without any other service pack for rest of the sbs components? Is it possible to install exchange service pack 2 remotely using rww? Thanks Regards John wrote: > Hi > > SBS 2003 standard. Exchange is at sp1 and we are having problems with the > 16GB limit. Is it possible to install only exchange service pack 2 without > any other service pack for rest of the sbs components? I would recommend asking in SBS newsgroup - SBS m...